A Personal Message 06: At Long Last

Info
A heartfelt check-in, with a massive fucking orgasm for you.
378 words
4.73
9k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have I told you lately how happy it makes me when you listen to these ones?

After a delicious October of playing over-the-top characters for you, it feels good to just be my normal self with you again for a bit before I launch back into working on the releases you've been waiting for. It means a lot to me that I can take a breather first and share myself with you - thank you so much for clicking on this!

I got a bit burned out by the non-erotic-audio parts of my life recently and so have been on a bit of a recording break these past couple weeks. I appreciate your patience, and am so glad you've enjoyed my latest No Talking All Moaning and Grateful Cumpilation in the meantime. They're some of the easiest pieces I can make for you, so I hope they were enough to tide you over for the time being. I really needed to focus inward for a while.

But now, I'm rested and excited to get back to doing what I fucking *love* to do for you, which is to give you every sweet, sexy, juicy, delicious thing that you ask me for. So today, in addition to my customary heartfelt raving about how special and wonderful you all are, I'll also be going over the things that are coming next - and they're all things that you've been asking for and waiting patiently for... things that I've already told you are coming. And now they're coming *very* soon.

And speaking of coming - yes, obviously, I'm still gonna let you hear my thick swollen cock erupting for you at the end... I mean, let's not forget who you're listening to here... though I should warn you - this particular orgasm was more than a little on the hungry and aggressive side. If you're not a fan of the word "fuck", you might want to skip the ending this time...

Otherwise, enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!*)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing YOU.

Not just your work and the gift of your voice, you insanely sexy and wondrous man but YOU- every word and thought you share with us. It's a blessing just to find this one tiny pixel of the internet where you exist to share what you have, and still give so much. You're a wonderful person; considerate, professional, generous, thoughtful and ever sweet in all of your works, particularly your personal messages. Thank you for always making your work so direct for the listener and to feel so one- on- one involved, and so REAL, as well as always being so open and honest with your audience. ♡

You're always so sincere and your transparency is always appreciated, thank you for your insight and clarity, and as always thank you for anything and everything that you share, personal and erotic!

All the best in your personal growth, your goals, projects, and just getting through life- you deserve everything you desire, dream of, aim for and more.

All the best, love~

Adrianna20Adrianna20over 1 year ago

There should be something above a 5 star rating for this one, just for your vulnerability. ❤️❤️❤️

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

Singer, you never disappoint and I am happy to know that you have been taking your time to rest as well before giving us so much more of you ❤ You really share a great deal and it is just great in how you manage to make each and every one of us feel special at the same time.

Looking forward to all that you will share with us that is to come and finally catching up with what you have posted here now ( been away a little as well but happy to see there is some exciting things to catch up on ).

Thank you for lso explaining your limits soft and hard and for just being you 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one was special ❤️ Thank you for being so open and vulnerable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would it be possible to do an audio for valentines day of like a couples honeymoon night?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
More Stories