A Personal Message 05: Work It Good

Info
Ready to decide what you want next, you sexy woman?
253 words
4.73
7.2k
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that you've clicked this far already (and are reading this now) genuinely fucking thrills me, you delicious wonderland of a woman. I hope you know that. It's important to me that you know that <3

So once again, if you'll indulge me, here's another appreciative collection of thoughts on what's been happening with me and how you've made me feel, as well as a few details about what I'm working on next...

...but as I often do, I'm going to need your help deciding exactly what "next" will be, so let's talk about that, shall we?

And just like the previous ones, this Personal Message ends with a nice hungry explosive orgasm just for you... and not just any orgasm - the kind of orgasm I can only have when I know you'll be listening...

So as always, thank you so much for all your continued love and support! You constantly make all the difference in the world to me, and the words don't exist to show you how grateful I am for everything you give me. You are fucking amazing.

Let me say that again. **You are fucking amazing.** I can barely believe that I get to keep doing this for you <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
sexybreadtalksexybreadtalk6 months ago

when i heard that you're a fast reader, i seriously swooned, buried my head on my pillow and literally couldn't stop smiling. seriously, whose heart leaps out of her chest from hearing "fast reader"? the things you say, singer. the reactions you invoke upon me. gosh.

WashuHakubiWashuHakubiover 1 year ago

I always feel like this is a safe space, where we have healthy conversations about eroticism, desire, boundaries, and consent. So, thank you for that. I also enjoy all the positive messages everyone leaves.

But anyway….. #1 choice is Unleashed. 😆

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

Thank you, thank you and again.. Thank you! You know exactly how to give us some things to choose from and it is not an easy task. But! I am so going for the Surprise! Because I just know you will give us the best of surprises no matter what it is. Close second is Another Quiet Morning. I just love the sweet and gentle start with a delicious ending. After that, well.... Hearing more from you about your Masturbation sessions is so good and helpful as well. Unleashed would be the last choice but that is because I just love surprises as long as they are fun and those mornings... Ahhh I love that.

Thank you for giving us a name to call you. Singer and it is so perfect for you. You make us sing and hopefully we can also make you sing *winkwink*

Keep smiling and chuckling and giving us all that deliciousness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my where to start? First off thank you again for another sexy audio. You have a very soothing voice. The love and care you feel towards us listeners is felt in each and every audio.

Now for the voting. As much as i would love to hear the surprise, I have to vote for another quiet morning. Waking up and sharing an orgasm with you before starting my day makes me feel so relax and recharged. I love hearing the sexiness in your giggles as we try to be quiet. The first one was so fun and careful and so full of energy.

Louise756Louise756over 1 year ago

Hey, you are so cute, I really love hearing you smile, it makes me want to cuddle you 🥰 which feels weird because I don’t know you and you don’t know me. But I think I’ve come to know your voice by now 😅😊

Thank you for your kind words and your dedication to our pleasure and well-being ! ❤️ the way you always remind us how sexy / amazing / breathtaking we are is so adorable.

As usual you have some really nice ideas… my favorite is hearing about how you masturbate, because then I would be more able to fantasize about you *^* hem hem… but then the surprise makes me quite curious too, I loved the way you talked about it :)

The third would be Another quiet morning because I really love this kind of gentle audios that give orgasm + care and affection.

Thank you for sharing such diverse content !

Have a nice day,

Louise

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
More Stories