A Personal Message 10: Rising Again

Info
A hungry look forward with you on my grateful mind. [M4F]
304 words
4.8
3.3k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're amazing. I can't tell you that enough.

Thank you so much for being here for this. You lift me up so beautifully when you share this with me. It's been a long cold few months for me but I'm excited for the return of spring, and I'm humbled by the difference you've continued to make for me, even when my work slows down for a while. I'm elated to feel my energy returning, and I can't wait to give you the sexy treats that I've already started working on, as well as the ones that I'll be working on very soon. I'm so happy that you reach out to ask for the things you want. There are so many things you've been waiting so patiently for, and I'm thrilled at the chance to give them to you.

So here's another helping of my adoration for you, and my gratitude for the amazing impact you have on my life. You're such an immeasurable blessing, and I never *ever* forget it.

And since the thought of you makes me ache and throb for you the way it does, once again this piece ends with another example of the delicious, powerful fucking orgasms that you give me by being here to listen. I'm so lucky that you make this kind of pleasure possible for me, and I *love* that you let me show you what it sounds like. You're amazing.

Thank you so much for being so fucking good to me, and thank you for being *you*.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I get to the end of these personal messages and all I can think is “oh, you lovely, sexy man. Thank you.” Your earnestness, the care and planning you put into your recordings, and your beautiful voice… you melt me, make me ravenous, and leave me grateful, usually in that order. ❤️🔥

vodiodo69vodiodo69about 2 months ago

You have no idea what you have done for me! I’ve been listening to you since your first couple of audios, Singer.

Your voice melts me every time. Thank you for all your unconditional love, besides the orgasms. I love to hear you come. 💋. Chrissy

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 2 months ago

It’s an incredibly rare occasion that I feel D type urges. The thought of having the Edging King of Lit tied down…I will be eagerly anticipating that one. I would make sure you hit that “longer than last time” goal.

PrinDY88PrinDY88about 2 months ago

Us 🇨🇦s gotta stick together Singer💖 That seasonal depression starts hitting around November .... So I know the struggle of just feeling so underwhelmed and feeling so sluggish!

This was just the kind of message I needed today though! And I really like your statement about how hearing the feedback helps get you out of bed and helps with your confidence ... I've felt the same way when I started sharing my stories here and writing scripts and hearing them performed on Reddit. It is a major confidence booster.

Just so you know, you opened my ears and mind to audio erotica and you unlocked a part of me I didn't know I had, so thankyou. I can't get enough of those moans and groans and even just your personal messages are always wonderful! Could totally see hanging back watching the hockey game and being totally comfortable talking about anything and everything !!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
More Stories