All Comments on 'A Personal Message 10: Rising Again'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PrinDY88PrinDY882 months ago

Us 🇨🇦s gotta stick together Singer💖 That seasonal depression starts hitting around November .... So I know the struggle of just feeling so underwhelmed and feeling so sluggish!

This was just the kind of message I needed today though! And I really like your statement about how hearing the feedback helps get you out of bed and helps with your confidence ... I've felt the same way when I started sharing my stories here and writing scripts and hearing them performed on Reddit. It is a major confidence booster.

Just so you know, you opened my ears and mind to audio erotica and you unlocked a part of me I didn't know I had, so thankyou. I can't get enough of those moans and groans and even just your personal messages are always wonderful! Could totally see hanging back watching the hockey game and being totally comfortable talking about anything and everything !!

FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat2 months ago

It’s an incredibly rare occasion that I feel D type urges. The thought of having the Edging King of Lit tied down…I will be eagerly anticipating that one. I would make sure you hit that “longer than last time” goal.

vodiodo69vodiodo692 months ago

You have no idea what you have done for me! I’ve been listening to you since your first couple of audios, Singer.

Your voice melts me every time. Thank you for all your unconditional love, besides the orgasms. I love to hear you come. 💋. Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I get to the end of these personal messages and all I can think is “oh, you lovely, sexy man. Thank you.” Your earnestness, the care and planning you put into your recordings, and your beautiful voice… you melt me, make me ravenous, and leave me grateful, usually in that order. ❤️🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES