A Pet in Keeping

Story Info
Vivian enjoys her new possession.
753 words
3.84
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian finished applying her lipstick. She stepped back and looked at herself in the mirror. Perfect. She was wearing her black lingerie. It made her feel the sexiest. The thigh-high lace stockings accentuating her long legs. She bit her lip and ran her hands down her hips and curves. She was already turning herself on.

Her phone buzzed. She picked it up and read the text.

"He's ready. You're going to like this one. Don't wear him out all at once. Enjoy"

There was a picture sent with the text, too. It showed a young man, muscular and good-looking. He was blindfolded, and his hands were tied to a metal bar fastened to the wall above his head.

Vivian looked at the man's body. His shoulders were so broad. She thought about pressing her lips against his strong chest and running her hand down his hard abs. Then lower. She was getting so turned on. She could hardly wait. She finished getting dressed, putting on her heels, and grabbing her long coat. She walked downstairs and out the front door where the car was waiting for her.

The driver took her across town to an abandoned warehouse. When he dropped her off he gave her a piece of paper. It had a series of words: alpha - subdue - apprehend - subjugate: a passcode on it for the locked warehouse door.

Vivian felt her heartbeat increase as she punched in the words to the security system. She opened the door and stepped in.

The warehouse was a large, empty room with concrete floors. There was a single light on the wall at the far end. Beneath it was the man from the photo. Still blindfolded with his hands bound. Vivian licked her lips. She walked over to him, her heels clicking on the concrete. Unzipping her coat, she let it fall onto the floor behind her as she strode across the room.

The man lifted his head as she neared. She noticed his mouth was gagged with a rag. He muffled something when he realized someone else was in the room.

Vivian watched him trying to speak. How cute. He was chiseled: broad shoulders, and washboard abs. Then she noticed the table to the side. A note had been folded and placed next to a small blue pill.

He takes the pill, then you take him, the note read.

Vivian took the rag out of his mouth.

"Wha-...where am I?", he asked in a daze.

"Sshhh now, you're right where you need to be," she said, slipping the pill into his mouth. He hesitated at first, but Vivian reached down and grabbed his cock causing him to swallow the pill out of reflex.

"That's a good boy," cooed Vivian in his ear.

"My wife-," was all he managed to get out before Vivian shoved the rag back in his mouth.

"I'm your wife now," she said, before dropping to her knees and taking his cock into both of her hands. He was already getting hard. Those pills worked fast. She heard him let out a groan as she wrapped her lips around his it, feeling him get stiff in her mouth. It was already making her so wet.

Vivian relaxed her jaw and took more of him into her mouth, running her tongue along the bottom of his shaft. He groaned again and it turned her on so much. She thought about his wife at home, wondering where her husband was. And he's here, rock hard for Vivian instead.

She started working his cock more, taking his thick cock in and out of her mouth rhythmically. Feeling it getting harder and harder. She reached up and cupped his swollen balls in her hand, gently massaging, coaxing them to release. He let out a final moan and erupted in her mouth. Gushing cum from his throbbing cock as she milked more and more down her throat.

She finally swallowed. So much. Then she stood up and removed the gag from his mouth. Leaning in and kissing him passionately.

"Mmmm, delicious," she said, pulling away from him and stuffing the rag back into his mouth.

"Soon you'll forget all about the pretty little wife of yours."

She bent down and gave his still hard cock a slow, sensual kiss. It twitched, oozing out another drop of cum onto the floor. Vivian giggled, then picked up her coat, and walked back out the way she had come, turning off the lights when she closed the door.