A Pet's Letter

Story Info
Daddy asked how my day was.
1k words
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear sir,

Your slut is writing this per your orders, I am sat on my panties so as not to wet your suede armchair with the brass nipple clamps you bought for my birthday and sapphire butt plug up my bruised ass. My tits still show the welts from the punishment your belt inflicted on Thursday. My burning nipples are stinging and emitting the most electric ache through my chest giving me butterflies all the way down to my pussy, a staunch reminder of your ownership over my body. As I squirm in the seat I feel the plug jolt against my anal cavity, the bullet in my posterior wiggling with every twitch of my naked leg. The sensation makes me miss your warm hands clasping my cheeks as a remedy to the cold, hard toy reminding me that I deserve this discomfort for being a naughty brat.

I have been eagerly awaiting your return home, my pussy flutters thinking about what you're going to do to me when you get home from work and reclaim me as your pet. I humbly and gratefully accept your wish that I write to you about my day. After you left for the office this morning it took all my might to hop out of bed. To distract myself from your absence I must confess I rubbed my wet cunt thinking of you (over the top of my panties). I know you will want to punish me for that when you read this, I was just so needy and craved orgasm thinking about you drinking your coffee while my head bobs up and down on your beautiful cock.

It was naughty of me, afterwards I felt ashamed, so I did all the chores you left on the fridge for your bitch. Scrubbing the kitchen floor fully plugged (as required) on my hands and knees. Then all your clothes were washed, dried and ironed, even your socks. Thinking about the fabric of your freshly laundered shirt hanging from your broad shoulders and watching as you crumple my diligent ironing, scrunching the sleeves up to deal with me. Imagining this turns me on beyond expression, how I hate to disappoint you and your delectable forearms. During this time, as I tidied our bedroom, I thought about what I want you to do on top of me upon your return.

I have a few ideas that I will tell you about presently. This day has been so long without you. The day slips into a dull lull while you're away and housework bores me endlessly. As respite from your dreary absence I had a Niçoise salad for my lunch and read my book in the garden- granted Victor Hugo is a relatively dry read that is a tad depressing, however the idea of a bell ringer ostracised from society due to his physical appearance is a bittersweet arc that makes my soul weep for man's cruel judgement and despondency. I pity the lonely creature, however who doesn't love a good social commentary?

After an hours break from my chores, during which time I quickly snapped you a picture of my boobs in the bathroom mirror. Jumped into my car heading to a yoga class at the gym and got a tea from Starbucks en route. All of the other women there were stretching like lizards in a tank, I never felt so invisible. As the class progressed I became increasingly comfortable with my body and everyone else around me melted away as I preened in my changing poses.

I ran through the door with 45 minutes left before you were to finish work. Showering the sweat of my freshly stretched muscles removing all my body hair tentatively, reminding me that I must be spick and span for your use. Drying myself I considered what outfit would please you, I couldn't decide between my candy pink bra and panties set or the black leather bustier with a lace thong (I know that outfit makes you want to throw me around like a cum covered rag doll). In the end I decided that since you were feeling sensitive when you left for work it would be better for me to be your good kitten and in a (somewhat) earnest attempt to atone for cumming without permission, so the pink set seemed most appropriate. I know how you like your girl to fully surrender to the splendour and control of your rigid masculinity. I hope the nipple clamps currently crushing my hard nubs are some testament to how much I wish to atone for squirting on my own, it was unacceptable and your bad mongrel knows she must suffer for her indiscretions and trespasses on your property.

Despite my anxiety for my bad behaviour I know you will respond fairly. Your acknowledgement of my requests proves how much of a good Daddy you are this relaxes my mind as I wait for you. Before you left you asked me to pick an instrument for my nightly spanking, there are so many to choose from eventually I picked the paddle that has 'SLUT' embossed in comic sans. You truly have the best sense of humour, I know you like how it leaves a juvenile and demeaning imprint on my arse cheeks. So, I have left it on the dresser for you to do with as you see fit. Your bitch will be waiting for you in her spot in the corner facing the wall on her knees, my collar already on for you.

The leather strap clasps my neck tightly, enveloping me in the security of my submission the symbol of your ownership and the relinquishing of my autonomy makes me feel cherished and secure (of course the bliss of you first buckling the accessory on your fuckpet can never be replicated, my whole essence claimed by you who knew better). When you see me I envision you attaching my leash and yanking me towards the bed, pinning me down, smacking and fucking me senseless. I cant wait to end the day with your engorged daddy cock pulsating down my throat and lapping up your thick semen, relishing each of your immaculate sperm swimming into my desperate mouth and belly. My gash overflows thinking about your fingers caressing my slit. I want to kiss and worship your crotch with every ounce of my being. Anyway more of that later, you know where your little bitch is when you need her.

Welcome home Daddy, I'll be waiting here for your use. Dutifully.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tuesday Audio - 1 Aug 2023 Your BF Discovers Your Secret.... And Becomes Your New Daddyin Audio
Elise Never Does Until Now Good Girl gets dramatic intro to BDSM.in BDSM
The Story of L: Boy Meets Slave College student gets mind-blowing dom training.in BDSM
Chame Heads Out Ch. 01 Chameleon explores the world of BDSM.in BDSM
Learning A new sub experiences her first public punishment.in BDSM
More Stories