A Phone Call Can Change a Lifetime Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you took her back to her room. Did anything happen?"

"Come on! She was passed out. Of course, nothing happened." Cameron said, raising his fist in mock anger.

Brody cowered away, guarding his shoulder. "Relax. I didn't mean that. I just mean, has anything else happened?"

"Well, I guess." Cameron paused and looked at Brody as if it gauged how much to say. "Mom woke me up this morning. She seemed nervous, on edge, but eager. I thought something might happen, but then she spooked and returned to her bedroom. I don't think it's going to happen."

Brody let out a booming laugh. "Dude, all we ever see in college are inexperienced, nervous girls who want to do something but don't know how. You know as well as I do that you give them space, but there comes a time when a little instruction and guidance is all they need." Brody stared at Cameron with a huge smile and an expression that said, 'Come on, dude, join the dots.'

Cameron's blank stare didn't look encouraging. Brody just stood there, smiling and waiting. Then Cameron's brow furrowed, his eyes sparked back to life, and he began darting back and forth as if jumping from idea to idea. "I guess she has been married for over twenty years to a lifeless husk of a man more interested in his work than his wife. Not to mention his secretary."

"And?" Brody said, making circles with his hands in the universal sign of 'keep going'.

"I'm her son. So, my mom's probably scared because she's worried we're doing something wrong or she's going to ruin what we have." Brody smiled, encouraged by his friend's newfound clarity. "She's probably forgotten how to act; it can happen. Maybe she doesn't know how to be with a man, how to instigate anything intimate."

"Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner," Brody shouted, holding his hands above his head. "Most definitely. Look, I've never met your old man, but even I can tell your mom has been seriously neglected and ignored. Hell, what did you tell my sister last semester?"

"What? When she came to the frat, all cut up about that dick she was seeing?"

"Exactly. You told my sister to dump his ass. That he wasn't worth her time and certainly not her tears. What applied then applies now. I guarantee it."

Cameron stopped and thought. He knew Brody was right, but this wasn't just a simple relationship they were talking about. "You're not wrong, but--"

"But, nothing. Yes, it's tricky and emotional, I get it." Brody stepped in front of Cameron and took him by the shoulders. "I'm not saying you tell your mom to leave your dad, not literally anyway. Just suggest that she distance herself from him. That shouldn't be too hard considering how absent he is anyway."

"Dump him without dumping him?" Cameron said.

"Exactly. Be there for your mom. Show her the love she's been missing and that she doesn't need to settle for anything less than she deserves." Brody paused.

"So we lie to him?" Cameron said, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"What hurts you more, lying to your old man or seeing your mother ignored?"

Cameron smiled, "fair point."

---

When the two friends returned to Cameron's home, they could smell the barbeque in full swing. The pair carried their bags full of supplies in the front door and through the house to the kitchen. Music was playing from the backyard.

"I'm going to get changed. I want a swim before eating." Brody said, running to the stairs.

Cameron put the meat away and walked out to the pool. Standing in the shade of the balcony, he watched his mother sitting beside the pool, dangling her feet into the cool water. "Hey, mom." He said calmly, taking a few steps into the sunshine.

Mia looked up at her son towering over her, and she smiled. His boot-cut jeans were frayed around the hem and torn at the knee, but the washed-out fabric hung well on his thick legs. She especially liked how his white t-shirt perfectly framed his boulder-like shoulders. There was something different about him. Something about the way he cocked his head and smiled back at her. "Hey, honey, how did it go?"

He didn't answer straight away. Cameron took a few more steps closer to his mother and crouched down. Mia swallowed and tried to speak, but the words didn't come out. He used his index finger to pull a lock of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. He looked her up and down. She had wrapped her lower half in a white, lacy sarong, and her upper body only sported a shiny blue bikini top. Cameron did not attempt to hide his gaze. Mia wasn't sure, but it sounded like he let out a quiet moan as his eye lingered on her full breasts.

Cameron allowed his finger to travel down her cheek, along her jawline and down her neck. She shivered and let out a tiny peep, almost silent. She felt his fingers slide around her neck; his thumb reached up and slid beneath her hair. Without a word, Cameron leaned forward and pulled her into him as he kissed her squarely on the lips. It didn't last long, unlike the kiss they had shared earlier in his bedroom, but it was equally passionate. "I missed you." He said as their lips parted.

Mia felt like she had swallowed her vocabulary. "D--Did--Did you get everything," she said. Cameron looked her up and down again; his mouth curled into a wickedly dirty smile.

"I've not got everything I wanted just yet." He turned and walked back to the door. He gripped the door frame with one hand before he turned back to his mother and said, "I know you're scared. It's new for me too, but we both need this. I get it; I do. You don't want to betray Dad, but ask yourself, does dad really deserve your loyalty after everything?"

"It's not that simple," Mia said.

"No, but it's not that complicated either." Cameron held out his hand and flicked his fingers three times, beckoning her to him. When Mia didn't get up, Cameron smiled kindly and entered the house.

Mia was left sitting by the pool, feeling herself get hotter by the second, and not because of the sun. She glanced back at the door to where her son had just stood, "Fucking tease." She said, smiling. Mia placed her mojito down and flicked herself off the side of the pool, plunging under the cool water. She stayed under the water for a few seconds, then let out a primal scream. The water frothed and foamed as bubbles burst forward and rose to the surface.

Mia pushed off the bottom of the pool and let herself spring out of the water. She climbed out of the pool and picked up her glass with one hand whilst untying her sarong with the other. Letting the sopping wet rag hit the floor, Mia downed her cocktail. Mia pulled the waistband of her bikini bottoms with her free hand a little higher, allowing the small fabric triangle covering her butt to disappear. Turning to the side, she smiled at her reflection in the patio doors. "Well, Mister, two can play that game."

Cameron met Brody at the top of the stairs and smiled nervously. "I've seen that look before," Brody said, "You're nervous."

Cameron didn't speak. He expected Brody to start torturing him, but his friend surprised him. "Deep breath. One step at a time. You've done this a thousand times before. Don't get me wrong, your mom is way hotter than any girl you've ever been with, but you got this."

Brody descended the stairs and entered the kitchen, and just about avoided colliding with Mia. She froze in shock. Brody's gaze travelled up and down her body with ease. "Damn," he said without realising. They stared at each other. Brody's eyes were wide with shock and fright. Mia processed the scene and allowed Brody's one-word compliment to sink in. Mia broke the silence.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you." Mia rose on her tip-toes and spun around on the spot. She closed her eyes tight and scolded herself for doing something so daring in front of a man she'd only known for a few days. Although, when Mia turned her back to Brody, the guttural grunt she received was praise enough, and a shiver shot up her spine, causing her skin to prickle. Returning to face, Brody Mia blushed and smiled.

"Wow," Brody said, smiling broadly. Mia's hands fidgeted as she tried not to look Brody in the face. Her skin shone with a mixture of water and oil, and her chest heaved in anticipation of what she had planned, and Brody's eager eyes were not making that any easier. Brody tried to speak several times but was more than a little turned on and very flustered. He said, "He's--in his room."

Mia looked up at Brody, her eyes grew wide, and her smile faded. "Did he know where she was going?" she thought. Mia stumbled over her words; she said, "T--Thank you." Before running passed Brody down the hallway. Mia immediately regretted pulling her bikini bottoms up so high. Although, the rush she got from feeling Brody stare at her butt made up for it.

Mia was more out of breath than expected when she reached the top step. The mixture of adrenaline and outright fear coursing through her body caused her to shake visibly. She heard a quiet melody from the radio in Cameron's room. Mia stepped up to his door, took a deep breath, and knocked once. No response. Mia rapt her knuckles against the wood again, a little harder this time; still no response.

Mia placed an unsteady hand on the door handle and cranked it slowly. "Cam, honey, are you here?" She said. Peeking around the door, Mia looked into his empty room. His radio was playing soft instrumental music. A trail of steam was coming from his bathroom, and Mia could hear the shower running. She pushed the door open and stepped inside. In front of the door to his ensuite, Mia could see the jeans and t-shirt Cameron had been wearing earlier. Her eyes went to the door, and her breathing stopped. "He's naked in there." She thought. Mia pictured his naked torso from their morning encounter, and she gasped.

Without realising, Mia walked into the centre of the room and started picking up the discarded clothes. Mia bent over to pick up his jeans when she heard a voice behind her, "wow, I could get used to that."

Mia straightened immediately, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Me cleaning up after you?" She said.

"Not the first thing that came to mind, Mom." Cameron stepped closer to her. She could feel his presence behind her but couldn't muster the courage to face him. "Now, the question is, are you here as my mom or Mia?"

Again she breathed deeply and clutched his clothes tightly to her chest; they smelt like him. "I--don't know," She said quietly.

Cameron closed the gap further, standing less than two feet behind his mother. He could see she was shaking, he wanted to reach out and console her, but part of him was enjoying the anticipation. Cameron pulled his towel from around his waist and tossed it to his bed. Feeling the rush of wind in her hair, she instinctively opened her eyes and watched the white fabric ball arc over her head and bounce onto the mattress. She stared at the wet towel on his bed, and the reality that her son was behind her, naked, slowly sank in. "Are you ready, or did you come here to tidy my room?" Cameron said.

Mia closed her eyes and tried to summon all her courage. She dropped Cameron's clothes to the ground and reached behind her moving her fingers in search of her son. Cameron took her hand. Mia pulled him close and wrapped his left arm around her waist; Cameron followed suit with his right. He squeezed her tightly, and her whole body burned red hot. She could feel him behind her. His body was damp, warm, strong, and virile; her entire body shook, and she moaned deeply.

Cameron's body answered with a pulse that reverberated through her body. Mia nestled her head into his arm and closed her eyes. Cameron's right hand cupped her right breast and gently squeezed. He lowered his mouth to her ear and kissed her gently. "I've wanted this for so long, mom," he said.

"Mia, call me Mia, baby."

Cameron smiled and kissed her neck, "I've loved you for the longest time, Mia."

Mia moaned as his lips travelled along her shoulder and back to her neck. His fingers slipped inside her bikini and deftly pinched her hardened nipple. Without warning, her body quivered, and an orgasm hit her from nowhere. Mia clung to her son's arm for balance, and Cameron smiled as his mother moaned and cursed. "How--h--how can you do that so well?" She said.

Cameron didn't respond. He teased the end of her bikini strap between his teeth and pulled. The knot slipped, and the silken fabric fell from Mia's breasts. He looked up at the mirror on the opposite wall and smiled. Mia held on to him tightly as her full breasts came into view. The tiny nubs of her nipples stood out hard and proud.

The kissing stopped, and Mia's convulsions began to ease. Slowly she opened her eyes and squinted around the dimly lit room. Her eyes fell to the mirror and locked on her son's piercing blue stare. He smiled and kissed her neck, making his mother mewl. With Mia now capable of taking her weight, Cameron took the opportunity to move his left hand. His hand crept down over her flat stomach until it reached the edge of her bikini bottoms. Raising his head to meet her gaze again, she smiled and slipped his hand inside the soft blue fabric. Mia bit her lip as she watched her son's strong hand disappear into her panties. Her mind was screaming for him to stop, but her body and soul needed this; she needed him.

Time stopped for both of them the second Cameron's fingertip brushed the top of Mia's lips. Her head lolled back against Cameron's shoulder, and her legs quivered. Cameron's right hand left her breast, gripping her firmly around the throat. "Look at me." He whispered in her ear. "I want you to watch me."

Tentatively, Mia opened her eyes and watched her son's hand reach deeper. She could feel his ring finger sliding over her mound slowly. He parted her lips with ease and grazed her clit. She felt like falling, but Cameron held her tight. His finger spread her lips with ease; then, one became three. She was wet and slick, offering no resistance. Cameron paused and smiled at his mother. Mia looked at him and bit her lip once more, her body was crying out for him, but Cameron's fingers remained motionless. His smile turned wicked, and he winked at her. She gasped and wiggled in his arms, but he didn't move. Cameron cocked his head slightly to the side as if to ask a question; she whispered, "Do it, please, baby."

Without hesitation, Cameron's fingers curled upwards and entered her body. Mia lifted on tip-toes as the three digits intruded deeper inside her. She let out a contented, surprised yelp; starved of pleasure for so many years, she felt her body start to orgasm again. It happened slowly at first, not an explosive jolt like the last, but the sensation of being so full became too much for her. Cameron moved his fingers in and out of her wet pussy with ease, teasing and exploring his mother. Mia writhed and bucked against him, threw her arms over her head, and wrapped them around his neck.

Mia moaned and mumbled through the euphoria emanating from her pussy. "Fuck me, baby." She repeated. Hearing his mother speak like that took a little getting used to, but with her encouragement, Cameron was more than happy to oblige.

Mia gripped tightly to Cameron and fell against his chest. His fingers drove up inside her and pushed her back. She moaned, convulsed against him, and clamped her right hand down over his, encouraging him to continue his ministrations. The waves rocked through her, and her breathing began to stagger as she screamed his name repeatedly. Her left arm coiled around his, fearful that she might fall and rode the last ebbs of her orgasm to a breathless conclusion. She squirmed and pawed at his hand, but Cameron wasn't stopping. Mia could feel another orgasm building, but she was exhausted.

Releasing her secure grasp on Cameron's arm, Mia's knees gave way, and she crumpled down to her knees. Cameron's fingers slipped from her soaking pussy as quickly as they entered. Propping herself up on one arm, she giggled and gasped. Smiling, she turned her head to look up at her son, but any question, query or statement she may have wanted to make quickly stalled.

Cameron stood over her, looking broader and taller than he ever had. His body, coated in a sheen of sweat, glimmered like a statue made of shiny brass. Cameron grinned with a wicked glint in his eye as he brought his left hand to his mouth and sucked each of his fingers clean. Mia was captivated as, one by one, Cameron plunged his fingers into his mouth and savoured her taste. Mia couldn't focus; her head was still spinning as she watched her son. It wasn't until Cameron shifted his weight from one foot to the other that she saw it.

Sticking out at a right angle from his hips, Cameron's cock, thick and hard, pointed directly at her. She had felt it in her back, and she'd seen the bulge it made in his shorts, but she never expected something so impressive. Somewhere deep in her psyche, when she had allowed herself to imagine, she'd guessed that he may be a thick six inches, but the reality was closer to eight or maybe nine. Immediately and without thinking, she conjured an image of Graham standing beside Cameron. She almost laughed at the comparison.

Her husband of over twenty-five years was almost eight inches shorter than his son in height. Cameron was broad-shouldered and lean with solid muscle. Cameron was good-looking, so good-looking that Mia knew for a fact that most of her girlfriends had crushes on him. Cameron already had so much more going for him than Graham that this last bonus almost seemed overkill; she wasn't complaining.

Cameron had expected his mother to shy away. He had hoped that a few minutes of coaxing or direction might be necessary to move their encounter along at this stage, but she needed no encouragement. Mia sat up on her heels and swallowed. She reached out her left hand and gently wrapped her tiny hand around the thick base of Cameron's cock. Cameron growled deeply in appreciation. Mia tried her best to make her fingers touch her thumb but failed; she let out a small giggle.

Cameron smiled at the wonder on his mother's face as she played with his cock. He had laid in bed dreaming of this moment for years; the reality was far better than any dream. Her fingers were warm and dainty and looked tiny against his thick veiny shaft. Mia reached up her right hand and added it to her left, enclosing the second half of his cock in her warm grasp. Off, on, off, on, Mia kept moving her right hand and giggling. Cameron started to worry that something was wrong, and then he saw the happy, playful look in her eyes. Cameron didn't take long to realise what she was doing. "Am I bigger?" he said, smiling.

Mia bit her lip, suddenly embarrassed; She nodded. "By about half," she said, trying to stifle another giggle. Mia removed her right hand and kept her left where it was. "You're about that much bigger," Mia said.

"Wow," he said. "I'm sorry."

Mia looked up at him blankly. "You have nothing to apologise for, baby. You're here with me, not off galavanting with some slut. You've already made me cum more times that He has in over ten years." She said, a tear welling up in her eye.

Silence fell between them as Mia slowly stroked her son's thick cock. Her eyes were open wide, and she kept licking her lips. Cameron reached forward and stroked her cheek. He looped a finger under a stray lock of hair, moved it behind her ear, cupped the back of her head, and paused. Mia was initially reluctant, but Cameron's presence was unwavering and potent. His aura was one of dominance, something Mia had been craving for far longer than she'd like to admit. Graham had never been one for forceful sexual relations, not that she could remember. Mia stared at her son's cock and dropped all resistance. She wasn't about to oppose her son; she was his and would ensure that she enjoyed every second of it.