A Phone Call Can Change a Lifetime Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia raised off her heels and took hold of Cameron's cock with both hands. "Mia. It'll kill me, but now's your chance to stop." He said softly.

She looked into Cameron's beautiful blue eyes and smiled, "there's no chance I'm letting this go to waste, baby." With her eyes glued to his, Mia opened wide and pushed the first three inches of her son's cock into her mouth and moaned.

Mia's mind raced through all her firsts; her first time having sex, her first alcoholic drink, the first time she drove alone, and the first time having sex with Graham. None of them compared to this, the first taste of her son's cock. Mia's mind fogged as the swollen glands slipped over her lips, and she began imagining how jealous all her friends would be. Mia imagined her friend Kara, who had openly admitted wanting to fuck Cameron, and that's when Mia first tasted it. Mia hadn't felt that sensation for a long time, but the salty, slick tang was unmistakable. Mia wasn't one for swallowing, but she knew the taste. "Oh, baby! Cumming already?" she thought. Her mind cleared, and she looked up at Cameron.

Cameron's hand still cradled her head as he fed another inch into his mother's mouth. Another dribble of thick salty fluid oozed onto Mia's tongue. She savoured it for a moment, then swallowed. Her mouth puckered on the thick cockhead, and Cameron moaned gratefully. "No, he's not cumming. Fuck, that's pre-cum," she thought, stunned by how thick and viscous it felt in her mouth.

Mia looked along the shaft of Cameron's cock, then back up at her son. She took a deep breath and slid her hand down to his round, hairless ballsack. Her eyes lifted again to meet her son's, and she relaxed her mouth. Cameron pulled his mother's head closer another inch, and a faint glugging noise filled the room. Mia didn't protest or move her hands. Cameron smiled at her wickedly.

Cameron applied a little more pressure to his mother's head, and again the room filled with a wet sloshing sound. Mia's eyes flickered and began to water. She squeezed and rolled Cameron's balls between her fingers, eliciting a deep groan of appreciation from her son. He held her head in place for what Mia felt was an eternity. She gripped his hips with both hands and squeezed. Mia tried her best not to disappoint her son, but the sheer girth of his cock edging toward her throat was too much. Wrenching herself back, Cameron released his grip, and she fell back onto her knees, coughing and trailing saliva from her mouth.

For a moment, Cameron couldn't speak. He was staring at his mother, lost for words. She looked beautiful in all her trashy glory. Thick strings of spit swung from her chin, and a viscous slick of saliva covered her chest. Tears were streaming from her eyes as she coughed and convulsed at his feet. After thirty seconds of watching her, Cameron's conscience began to come back to him, and he saw the woman he loved, his mother, struggling because of him. He raised a hand and bent down to check on her.

"Don't you dare." She said through gasping coughs. Cameron straightened up, worried that he had gone too far. Mia turned her head and coughed twice more. She wiped her chin, then sprang back up and devoured Cameron's cock to the back of her throat.

Bubbles of spit burst out between the air-tight seal of her lips as Mia sucked in her cheeks. Cameron grabbed her head with both hands, not from lust but from the fright of losing his balance. He marvelled at the sight that his mother made. She wrapped her arms around him and gripped his butt, pulling herself forward onto his cock. She bobbed her head a few inches but kept him in her mouth. She swallowed, convulsing her muscles against his shaft and causing Cameron to bellow his appreciation. "That's it, you little slut, suck my dick!" He shouted, only to pause immediately, shocked at his words. Mia heard her son, but she couldn't reply or react, considering her current situation. Her pussy throbbed at his command, so she doubled her efforts on the huge cock.

Between the sounds his mother was making, gagging on his cock, and the sight of her beautiful spit-covered face, Cameron was getting close to the end. Nothing would have given him more pleasure than to let her continue until he was ready to finish, nothing except.

Cameron gripped Mia's head and pulled her off him with force. She fell back onto her heels, looking mightily confused. Cameron held his hands out and beckoned her up. Mia placed her hands in his, and he lifted his mother to her feet. Cameron bent forward and kissed her passionately, causing his mother to gasp in surprise before melting into his arms. Cameron picked her up with ease and took two paces across the room. Mia lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. She could feel his stiffness bounce against her butt as he walked.

Their lips didn't break until Cameron reached the bed. He bent forward slowly and laid Mia down on his sheets. Cameron pulled his arms from around her back and slid them down her sides to the knotted string of her bikini bottoms. He hesitated for a moment, waiting for his mother to stop him. When he realised she wasn't going to, he tugged and teased the thin strings apart and whipped the small fabric item of clothing away from her body.

Mia watched as her son undressed her completely. Cameron stood; Mia let her arms fall from his neck, and her legs fell open, knees bent. She gazed into his eyes and realised how calming his dazzling blue stare could be. Her heart skipped a beat, and she gasped. Cameron took hold of his cock and began to stroke. He was still wet from her mouth, and the foaming saliva oozed between his fingers.

Cameron put his right knee onto the bed and slid it under hers. Mia's left leg began to lift into the air as he moved forward. Her hips rolled, and she spread her legs further. Hooking her leg with his right arm, Cameron raised it over his shoulder and leaned down over his mother. Mia could feel Cameron's left hand stroking his cock against her belly. She tried to crane her neck, but from her position, rolled up on her back, and her sizable breasts, she couldn't watch the inevitable final act.

The tip of his cock touched her lips, and she said, "Kiss me." Cameron looked up at her but didn't move; his cock was perfectly poised and ready. "I didn't know it, not really. Or I couldn't admit it to myself, but I've always loved you, son. My friends have always said about how good-looking you are. I brushed off their comments, but secretly, I've always agreed with them. Please kiss me, kiss me like you love and fuck me like you hate me."

Cameron pressed his lips against hers, and at the same instant, his hips pushed forward. She screamed into the kiss as their tongues swirled around one another, and his thickness opened her wider than she'd ever known. Mia flung her arms around his neck, pulled him closer, and kissed him harder. Her screams started turning into moans but sounded equally painful; Cameron wondered if he should stop.

Deciding to wait until she told him to stop, Cameron pushed deeper into his mother. Mia's nails dug into his back, and she began to moan something that sounded like, "yes, yes, yes." She broke from the kiss and threw her head back into the sheets with her eyes screwed tightly shut. Her body shook as she came. The orgasm was by far the most powerful she'd experienced at her son's hands. And probably the most intense she'd experienced without using an electric gadget. The pain had numbed into a deep throbbing, and she felt him deeper than she had dared to imagine. The shaft of his thick cock slid against parts of her that made her body sing, and she could lay there wrapped up like this for days.

Cameron fell against her and hugged her close. His cock was almost entirely inside his mother's pussy, but he was scared to move. The warmth and tightness gripped him like a suction engine, and he was worried that even a slight movement would end the sensation prematurely. He lay in her arms for a minute, moaning through the pleasure. Mia's orgasm began to slow, and she held her son and kissed his shoulder along his neck. "Baby." She said. "Are you okay?"

Cameron didn't move for a moment. Then he lifted his head, glanced at her and smiled. He didn't speak; he just nodded twice.

Mia felt him throb, and she bit her lip. "It feels good, doesn't it?" she said.

Cameron nodded.

"Don't wait, baby. Do it for me." She stroked the side of his head and kissed him softly.

Cameron pulled back slightly and rolled his hips, pushing into her. Mia moaned and felt a tiny ripple of her orgasm. Again he withdrew an inch, maybe two, and rocked his hips into his mother again. Mia could hear his breathing. It was short and raspy, punctuated by moments of silence. It felt like every inch of movement was a struggle.

"Baby, please, do it hard." She said, stroking his hair.

Cameron looked down at her and propped himself up. Mia placed her flat palms against his chest and felt him withdraw almost entirely. Pausing momentarily, Cameron drove every inch back inside her and began to repeat the motion. Mia rubbed and traced every contour with her fingers as he began to moan and growl. His hips were slamming her into the mattress with increasing vigour. Mia could feel another wave of pleasure building, sending small shockwaves throughout her body.

"Do it, baby, cum for me, please." She screamed. The tiny tremors blended into a final orgasm, and Cameron slammed into his mother for the last time.

Cameron grunted like some primaeval beast as he came. His muscles tensed, and his cock swelled. Mia could feel his erupting cock deep inside her as her pussy clamped down on his shaft and pulsed, stroking every drop from her son.

Neither of them moved as their orgasms rolled over them. Mia watched her son as he claimed his prize. Although what they had done had broken so many ethical taboos, she was strangely proud to see her son in all his masculine glory. Despite having such an evil, useless father, Cameron had grown to be a real man and someone Mia loved with all her heart.

Cameron slipped an arm around his mother's waist and rolled to his side, taking her with him. The pair remained connected as Cameron's cock continued to pulse and ooze inside her. A delicate sensation that Mia wasn't going to object to. She collapsed against him and kissed his chest. Mia pulled her knees to either side of his and squatted back, pushing his deflating cock further inside her.

Mia felt their fluids mixing. She had not only allowed but encouraged her son to cum inside her. Although, at her age, it was improbable, she had to stifle a small giggle when she considered the idea of falling pregnant. Especially with her son. A ripple of pleasure ran up her spine as she thought, "If anyone could get this old body pregnant, it would be Cam." Mia squeezed him tight. "But I better go to the pharmacy in the morning." The idea of asking for Plan B at her age was a thrill all its own.

Cameron wasn't thinking too clearly. He was still out of breath, and the sensation of his cock inside his mother was still too much to handle, and every movement she made, however small, was causing his entire body to shake. He looked down at his mother. She had her eyes closed, resting against his chest. He listened to her breathing and felt her breasts squashed against his chest. Cameron smiled, rested his head against the sheets and fell asleep.