A Photographer Reminisces

Story Info
A glamour photographers start in life as a young eager lad.
4.6k words
4.58
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beginnings -- A Glamour Photographer Reminisces.

Tom looked at the display screen of his digital camera at the girl kneeling naked on the dinning table, adjusting the focus to lose some of the background clutter to hone in on the prize, her amazing breasts.

"Push your right arm forward a bit luv, the punters like to see your tits,"

The girl did as instructed, her large hanging breasts just inches above the wood were almost perfect with their large perky nipples pointing downwards towards their reflection in the polished surface.

"Good, don't move now Marcia," the camera flashed, "Now push the dildo in all the way, then keep it right in..." Tom said as he moved around to view the girl's bum.

The girl pushed the large red plastic cock fully 8 inches into her lubricated vagina. Her fine thin fingers wrapped around its base, as the camera flashed again.

"Good, now look back at me and let the dildo go and let it slide out of your pussy."

Tom was constantly amazed at what levels of debasement women would go in front of complete strangers. This young attractive blonde woman had turned up today, a picture of innocence that her mother would be proud to see going to any place of work. She even wore a crucifix.

Would she be so proud now, as the shaft of the of the fat plastic cock pulled at her daughter's vaginal lips as it slid slowly out of her cunt, the camera flashed catching every moment. There was always that one moment when the women's expression was one of natural embarrassed surprise with a hint of shock, when she realized what she was doing, he always sought that moment. Not the pouty sultry look many tried, that didn't quite work for him.

He mused to himself that nude "glamour" photography had come such a long way since he started all those many years ago, an innocent, wet behind the ears, weedy looking kid. You rarely saw any sign of a pussy...

...

"Come on Tommy, we can't do this!"

Arnold tripped over the tripod as he struggled to get it out of the back of the car, whilst Tommy tugged on the camera bag straps, before slinging them over his shoulder.

"Look Arnie, what have we got to lose, she'll either say yes or say no."

"Or call the cops!"

"Course she won't, don't be so stupid."

"People just don't do this." Arnold said his voice squeaky.

"Of course they do, she must be asked every day, come on we haven't got all day."

Finally, the two nerdy looking teenagers, still wet behind the ears, were ready.

Tommy opened the gate and started up the path leading to the front door of the pleasant tidy weatherboard house. On the way Arnold managed to trip twice as he followed along, head down.

They stood feeling nervous as Tommy went to press the bell.

"Come on let's go, this is silly she'll laugh in our faces, she might even give you a clip around the ears for being cheeky."

"Well, I'm prepared to risk it."

"Come on, think for a minute and put yourself in her shoes, what would you say?"

"I dunno, but I'd think a bit about it."

"Oh yea!"

"Arnold I need you to be brave for a moment, my old grandad used to say..."

The fly screen door swung open as the words came from his mouth.

"Yes, what would your granddaddy say?"

The two boys stood with their mouths open, for here was the woman of their dreams, standing in front of them, not just a picture in a magazine, here in the in the flesh, or rather today dressed in a pale blue housecoat.

"Well, are you going to stand there all day gawping! What did your granddaddy say?" She repeated.

Tommy found his tongue first before Arnold ran off down the path.

"Sorry Miss, well my granddaddy always said, if you want something hard enough then you have to go and get it or you won't get it at all."

"Your granddaddy, what was he, a philosopher?"

"No Miss, he worked on the railway for forty-two years, before he was run over by the 3.45. Everyone was real sad."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that."

"Anyway Miss, he was all for giving things a go no matter how daunting, just put your heart into it he'd say."

"Well he sounds very wise, anyway what can I help you with?"

"Well Miss..."

Tommy seemed to lose his tongue, the words were there but they just didn't want to come out.

"Yes...?" the woman looked enquiringly at them.

He finally found his tongue, "Well it's like this Miss, you're Miss Booth, Suzy Booth aren't you, the lady in the magazines."

An odd look came over the face of the woman, as she answered.

"What magazines were those?"

"You know Miss, the ones with the ladies in them with no..."

"With no what?"

'With no clothes on, Miss."

Tommy's cheeks glowed red as the words tumbled out, whilst Arnold made a sound in the back of his throat which sounded a bit like a whimper.

"Oh, and how do you know? You look a bit young to be reading those magazines. What was the title?"

"I was away at my uncles place a couple of months ago and he had had these magazines out in the shed, my cousin showed them to me and I reckon there was a shot or two of you, Miss, wearing nothing on top. I think the name of the mag was er..umm..Bbboobs," He stammered.

"Oh, you were you? And did you like what you saw?"

"Yes Miss, I like looking at women undressed like that."

"You and many other naughty boys," she laughed throatily, looking at both of the boys, "And how do you know it was me?"

"I saw you a week ago walking into the supermarket and I've got a good memory for faces, I'm sure it was you."

"And what if it was?"

"Well Miss, Arnie, that's my mate here, and me, we like taking photographs and we develop them an all that ourselves, we been in a few competitions and we..."

"...So you thought you'd come over here, bold as brass and photograph me! And I suppose with no clothes on?" The woman said with a stern expression on her face.

"See I told you she'd get mad!" Arnie croaked as his voice was breaking.

"No Miss, well yes Miss, it just we never asked anyone else, cos we were too scared, and all the girls at college would laugh at us, they think we are a bit weird, but I thought you looked great and had a kind face, and well if we never asked we'd always be wondering what would have happened if we had... We've saved up a bit of money, sorry but it's not much, but it's all we can afford... " The words coming out as a cascade as he pulled a small wad of crinkled dollar notes out of his pocket.

The woman stared at the notes and back at the boys, who had started to look disappointed.

"Come on Tommy, let's go, the lady's not interested and doesn't look happy." Arnold spoke quickly.

"We're sorry to bother you Miss, we didn't mean no harm like..." Tommy added.

The boys started to pick up their gear and turned to go back down the path.

"Wait, where are you going?"

The boys looked around at their dream goddess.

"Let me think for a moment. So you're at college then, how old are you, as you look real young." She said looking down at them from the step her arms crossing across her breasts.

"We're both eighteen miss we just look a lot younger which is why the girls all laugh at us." Tommy said sadly.

As if something in her mind had clicked, she smiled at the two boys. Both boys had to stop themselves from staring at her chest, even in the housecoat they could see she was "stacked", and it might have been wishful thinking but it looked as if her nipples were making little bumps in the silk like material.

"Why don't you come inside and I'll fix us something to drink."

"Wow, you mean you're not going to call the cops?" Arnold's voice broke as he squeaked out his question.

"Of course not, I think you are very brave to do what you're doing, a bit cheeky, but brave."

The two boys felt their faces going redder and redder, but both let out a sigh of relief.

Miss Booth held the door open for them to enter into the hallway. The house was bright and light, music came from somewhere in the house, that sounded like a jazz number being played on a trumpet. She led them down a hall and into the kitchen. They carried their bags and gear carefully avoiding the walls and furniture.

The large kitchen and living room was bright, with a long bench with a sink under a window. A kitchen table stood at one end of the room with four chairs around it. Double glass doors on one side looked out onto a neat well cared for garden.

The two boys now started to grow a little more confident and stood watching Miss Booth, she was everything Tommy had expected and more. The first thing any man would notice about her was the size of her breasts. Now the boys were more relaxed, they definitely did note the bumps in her housecoat and the subtle way her chest moved as she moved around. They had to force their eyes to look up into her smiling face.

She walked over to the bench and leaned back on it, her hands on the top as she looked at them.

"You've got me curious, why do you want to photograph me?"

"Well Miss, because we think you are gorgeous, and Arnie and me would like to become professional photographers, but we don't have the money to go to college."

"Why do you want to photograph nude women?"

"I think they look great Miss! All those curves and all, there's something about them that makes me want to capture all that on film."

"So how were you going to go about it then?"

"I'm not sure really Miss, the girls at school think we are a bit strange and perverted. We did ask a couple if they would pose, but they called us dirty and would tell their mums if we asked any other girls and then we'd get into trouble, so we thought you might have some ideas."

"But I see you have bought all your gear with you!" She said looking at the shoulder bags and tripod.

"We knew we wouldn't have the courage to do this twice, so I talked Arnie into it and so we bought our still cameras and an 8mm movie camera, just to show we are serious like."

"Well, fortune favors the brave, that's what my granddaddy said, so we both had philosophers in the family," she smiled.

The boys held their breath, they couldn't believe this was happening.

"Alright, set up your stuff here in the kitchen, put the film camera over there and get your other cameras ready. I have a phone call to make, and I'll get into something a little more suitable."

She left the boys in the kitchen sorting out their gear, as she walked down the hallway.

They could hear her talking in another room though they couldn't make out the words, but she laughed at one point, a rich throaty laugh, that would set any man's nerves a tingle. Bit by bit they put up the tripod and made sure all the film was ready. Tommy tested the light levels and found they were excellent as there was plenty of light coming in from the windows. They had heaps of film as they loaded their own to save money.

Several minutes passed and they began to get nervous, then they heard the sound of high heels walking towards the kitchen and Suzy reappeared. This time she was wearing a yellow silk blouse, black skirt and stockings.

"Well that seems to be alright, this must be your lucky day. I see you've got the gear ready." She said as she pointed to the cameras in the both boy's hands. Now I'll give you two choices, would you like me to make that drink or would you like me to strip and then make that drink?"

"Strip! Miss!" the boys almost shouted and they all laughed.

"I thought you were going to say that!" Now there is one condition to all this, you can only film me if you promise not to give these photos to anyone else, or any copies, do you understand?

"Of course Miss, we'd only use them ourselves."

"So you want me to strip, and just show my "Boobs" or all the way?"

The boys couldn't believe their ears, "All the way Miss! That'd be amazing, we've never seen down there, if you know what I mean. In the mags the picture is always sort of blurred" Tommy stammered blushing.

"You boys been with many women?" She asked smiling slightly.

"No, we just don't seem to have the hang of it, so we just enjoy the pictures like..."

"Well are you in for a treat then," she said with a laugh. "OK, so let's start."

With which she did! Walking to the other side of the kitchen standing and looking at them.

"I'll give you a few tips boys, when taking photos of naked women. A lot of men like to see the package unwrapped as it were, like at Christmas. It's that mystery of the unknown and the desirable. So I've put on some wrapping as it were, now how much film do you have for the cameras?" She asked.

"Oh plenty of extras for the still cameras with 24 in a roll, but only about 4 minutes shooting with the 8mm." Tommy said very professionally.

"Well maybe save that to the end, are you ready?" she asked. "Then you'd better start taking the photos

"Sure Miss," the boys said excitedly.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, or you want me to do something that comes to mind, OK. Let's start with me fully clothed." She said as she held several poses for them, front and side on.

Then her nimble fingers slid down the front of her blouse undoing the buttons. As they came undone, more and more of the black lacy bra she was wearing underneath came into view, as well as the deep cleavage of her breasts between the two cups. She stood still as the boys took a couple of shots, before continuing.

She reached the last button and looked up at the camera with a smile, before parting the front to give the boys a full view of her bra covered breasts. The thin lacy material allowed the darkness of her nipples to be seen. The stood as the boys photographed her. She slid the blouse off her shoulders and placed it on a chair.

Tommy thought she was going to stop there as he admired her breasts cocooned in the lacy black cups, but no, she unclipped the waistband of her skirt and after undoing a couple of buttons let the skirt slip to the floor. She bent and picked it up before also placing it on the chair, returning to stand in her bra and slip.

She stopped and the boys took more shots, before she slid the white slip over her hips and down her long stocking covered legs, letting it land on the floor. Quickly picking it up she face the cameras once more. The boys could hardly breathe as their goddess was now in front of them dressed only in her bra, panties, suspenders and stockings. The black lacy materials contrasted strongly with her pale white skin. Their transparency giving a hint of what was hidden beneath. Their shutters clicked as they took more and more shots.

"Are you liking what you see, shall I stop or would you like to see more?" She chuckled.

"More Miss, more," the two boys chorused.

She stood for a moment as the boys took a couple of shots before turning her back on them and with both hands behind her undid the bra strap. It parted and she slid the straps over her shoulders, before still with her back to the boys, tossed it onto her other clothes. She stood for a moment before raising he arms to place her hands behind her head. The cameras clicked as they captured her naked back with the generous sides of her breasts clearly visible each side of her slender body. She raised her hands over her head and shook her body, swinging her large breasts, delighting the boys with the promise what was still unseen.

Again she paused and posed as more photos were taken. The boys could believe what was happening.

"What do you think of this now eh, Arnie?"

"I'm amazed..." Arnie stammered.

But not as amazed as they were when she slowly turned to face them. Her fingers hiding her nipples as she cupped her breasts in her hands which looked tiny as they tried to cover her massive boobs. Then they slid away and she was naked from the waist up. Her breasts were every bit as firm as in the photographs they had both enjoyed whilst masturbating. With their pert raspberry like nipples, that she cheekily squeezed between her finger and thumb before posing, hands by her sides, as the boy's excitedly took more shots.

Both boys had already run out of film and quickly reloaded them to get as many shots as they could. They were in heaven.

"What do you think boys, do you like these puppies?" She drawled as she rubbed her hands over the firm flesh.

"Wow, I mean they are really incredible, what do think Arnie?"

"Yeah, better than on the pages of the mags."

She posed for a few more minutes before to the boy's delight, their eyes and their cameras never leaving her amazing breasts, rubbed her nipples making them stand up even more as the cameras clicked.

"Can you lean forward a bit please Miss, I kind of like to see them hanging a bit if you know what I mean," Tommy said hesitantly.

"Of course, they're also very delectable when filmed swinging to and fro. Remind me when we are filming." She said as she obliged, leaning over the table.

"Sure thing Miss, " Tommy said excitedly.

The boys were in heaven, but it didn't stop there, as after a short while, her fingers slid around the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her body, posing for a moment or two as they were strung from thigh to thigh just below her hairy pussy. She turned her back of them and bending over, slid the them down her legs to finally step out of them. She placed this small scrap of lace with her other clothes out of cameras view, her naked buttocks well shaped without a trace of fat.

"You boys wouldn't be the naughty types who want to see my cunt now are you?" She teased them as she looked over her shoulder.

"We are, really we are Miss, please show us," Arnie who up to now had been quiet suddenly found his voice. "Please Miss!"

"Alright then, here it is..." With which she turned and faced them, and rather than hide her charms behind her hands, she stood with them resting on her thighs, framing her prize.

Her hairy pussy was now there, right in front of them! She was totally exposed the dense bush only partly hiding her pussy lips. She smiled as the boy's gaze lowered to stared transfixed at her crotch. Silence filled the room as the boys were too stunned to even take a single shot.

"I'll keep the stockings and suspenders on, I'm sure you boys can see everything you want, well come on get shooting!"

The boys finally came out of their daze and the cameras started clicking as Suzy posed in various places around the kitchen. The boys were entranced by her nakedness, even with her back to them they still appreciated her standing before them. Her buttocks round and firm had a hint of what lay between them.

The magazines the boys had seen were very much breast focused and had avoided shots of women's vulvas, so the boys had never seen photos of a woman's cunt. After a while whilst the boys put more film in their cameras, Suzy pulled out one of the kitchen chairs. She arranged it so plenty of light from the windows fell upon the seat and sat down. She had demurely crossed her lags, showing just the top of her pubic hair. She directed the boys to get their cameras ready, as they stood in front of her.

"I suppose you boys want to get a real good look at my pussy don't you? Most men do..." She chuckled.

Tommy knelt down to get a picture, looking up at her and was rewarded with the shot of his life.

He just stared though the viewfinder framing the shot, as here in front of him his favorite model slowly slid her buttocks forward on the chair whilst opening her legs. He nearly came in his pants. Barely a yard away Suzy showed him her cunt. Her labia were clearly visible curled together in the furry collar of her maidenhair.

The room was silent save for the clicking of their cameras. Then to their sheer amazement she put her fingers down and parted her labia exposing the pink orifice for them to get their first view of the entrance to a women's vagina. Her long and elegant fingers caressed her vulva before rubbing the top of her exposed clit, then sliding down to paused on the entrance of her vagina.

12