A Photographer Reminisces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys found it hard to concentrate on photographing her as she pleased herself. Never in their wildest dreams had they expected this. Her fingers caressing her sex, opening her labia lips to leave them open like a butterfly as she rubbed the insides of her thighs, they continued to catch every moment. Then to their amazement she slid her fingers into the folds of her labia before entering her vagina.

Her eyes closed as her fingers returned to her clit, gently rubbing the hood, whilst her breathing became faster and her body seem to move with an internal energy. Her fingers became more urgent as she masturbated before the goggling teenagers.

Increasingly demanding, her body reacted to her ministrations and as her need became more urgent, until finally, breathing deeply, she came with a gasp. She sat for a moment, eyes closed as they took their shots before leaning forwards and closing her legs and standing up. She pointed towards the 8 mm still not used.

"Well that took me by surprise, did you like that?" She asked mischievously. "I bet they didn't show you that in sex education at school?" She laughed, "Mores the pity, most men don't have a clue about women's sexuality."

"No Miss, it was all hidden stuff with funny pictures that didn't make any sense, but that was great," Tommy said with feeling.

"Never be afraid of your own sexuality, it's life's greatest gift and it's free." She said more seriously. "OK why don't you set up the film camera and have it running whilst I make us some coffee."

And filming they did, as she busied around the kitchen making the coffee, opening cupboards and drawers. Her breasts jiggled and moved with every action, swaying from side to side as she walked around the room. Whilst, her hairy pussy delighted them as it came in and out of full view. Once with her back to them, she bent over to retrieve an item from the lower shelf of a cupboard. Her full sex on full view between the cheeks of her buttocks. She seemed to linger there for a few more moments than was necessary, exciting them even more before she stood. Both had erections, Tommy trying to arrange his clothing to accommodate his stiff cock without giving it away that he was doing it. The filming came to an end far too soon for the boys, but it was all the film they had.

To the boy's further delight, Suzy sat, unclipped her stockings before rolling them down her lags and finally took off her suspenders, and stood before them, she was now completely naked

To their surprise, she put the cups on a tray, "Come on, leave that gear here and let's have something to drink and nibble."

She indicated to Tommy to open the door to the garden, before leading them out into the sunshine towards tables and chairs set up under a gazebo, as casual as if she was fully clothed. She bent over the low table her breasts swinging as she placed the tray down before sitting of one of the raffia chairs. The sunlight played across her nakedness as it was filtered through the vines that covered the roof. The boys stood awkwardly both fiddling in their pockets, as they still had stiff cocks that were clamoring for a good stroke.

"You having trouble down there, Tommy?" She laughed looking down at his crotch, making him blush even more. "Don't worry honey, I'd disappointed if I was sitting her without a stitch on if you didn't get a hard on. Why don't you both drop your pants and give your cocks a rub if you think they need it? The boys looked embarrassed at the idea of wanking in front of her.

"Go on, you're only young once, no one can see you in this garden and you've seen me wanking." She said as she waved her arm, indicating the private space. "Remember what you are doing here is capturing sex, on film, for men to enjoy at their leisure."

With which, the two lads quickly dropped their pants, and in half a dozen rubs up and down, their thankful stiff cocks came, ejaculating onto the grass. Arcs of their semen spewing out in relief.

"Wow, that was amazing, it was the best I've ever had, thanks Miss..." Tommy looked up from his shrinking cock at Miss Booth's face as she smiled at them.

"Sure was, I glad Tommy brought us here now" Arnie agreed as he tucked his deflated cock back in his pants.

"Never be scared of doing what you really want to do, all you have to do is be polite and ask, People can only say no and most of the time they'll say yes. Let me tell you how I first started..."

And then as if nothing was unusual they sat and enjoyed coffee and biscuits with their naked goddess as she recounted her beginnings to them. Tommy knew he'd remember this day forever...

... "Good One Marcia, now push that cock up your arsehole," Tommy commanded, "Look back at me," and he caught every moment as the young women struggled to relax her anus to accommodate the huge cock. Even after all the women he had photographed he could still get a hard on watching them perform before him, he had one now...

12