A Picnic from Heaven and Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My rhythm sped up until my dick was a blur and Mum seemed to be urging me on "Yes..Yes...!" and then suddenly I was cumming yet again for all I was worth. I whipped it out just as the first ropes splashed up against her bum. I didn't know I had so much. Her bum was oozing with it. This time the covering was complete and I even had cum left over on the ends of my fingers. I didn't think twice and offered them into Mum's mouth. She sucked them one by one, looking me straight in the eyes as she did so.

Her pain miraculously eased off and pretty soon she was able to lean up and she took my face in one hand.

"Come here."

Our mouths met and we lay there, her on me, my fingers in the tangle of her hair, and we kissed and embraced. Our only item of clothing was her one sneaker.

Sex definitely does give you an appetite and, still naked, Mum set about preparing us huge sandwiches filled with meat and cheese and pickles. She was suddenly very talkative, not through any sense of embarrassment over what we'd just done -- I think it was quite the opposite, and from now on I knew our relationship would be on a different plane. She even casually mentioned that she'd have to take regular samples of my sperm so she could store them against a rainy day.

She was chattering away so much and was so happy that I wasn't able to get a word in edgeways.

Maybe that's why I didn't tell her I thought I'd just seen something long and slimy and with many legs climb up and burrow into her sandwich.