All Comments on 'A Picture in Black and White'

by Bruce163

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
KingofCucksKingofCucksover 13 years ago
Just beautiful

I confess to not reading the entire story yet - only able to make it nearly halfway before needing to pleasure myself - but I certainly will finish it later. I felt the need to let you know what I thought of your effort before you get inundated with feedback.

The first five pages are magnificent to be sure. You will get hate mail. That much is certain. It will come from those who either don't understand or are so filled with jealousy and hate that they can't think straight.

For those of us that DO understand - thank you for this most erotic tale of submission and love.

forfun44forfun44over 13 years ago
Well written!!

I have only read a few pages, & I think so far this is one of the best in a long time on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovely

when they both give it up and surrender / 5 stars

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaover 13 years ago
Wrong category.

Well-written but really belongs in BDSM, since the overwhelming theme was "Dom" and "Sub" and there was a good bit of bondage involved in the story. Just because there were several races does not mean that "Interracial" is the best category. Regarding the story, well, if that's one's fantasy then OK but I think it was awfully risky doing it in their house with their kids sleeping just down the hall. And I know it's just a story and STD's don't happen in stories, but the culmination of risk-taking had to be the gang-bang at the club. Not only for her, but for all the guys sharing her at the same time.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Overwhelmed

This was a compelling, can't wait to get to the next page, story Bruce163. Still, as good as it was it left me just a bit unsatisfied. I realise that what is missing for me is the interplay between husband and wife. It is clearly your story and so well told, but I would have preferred the seduction scenes with Charles broken into smaller segments with time for reflection and the uncertainty of decision that changes in lifestyle such as this would inevitably accompany.

I think the Providence club scene could well have been drawn out to several visits as well. I understand the structural problems with that approach, children to avoid, etc, but it would have made a better tale, in my way of thinking.

All in all a very good story though. I gave it a well deserved five and hope to read more of your stories in the future. This one could easily have gone to double its length and I would still be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And this is your first????

I could only read through chapter nine before I had to take a serious break to recharge. Your ability to paint a picture with words is extraordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story since a long time...

Stunning story...only one word : we want more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah right .

Does anybody on this site ever bring up AIDS ? if you play , you WILL eventually pay .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Work

I enjoyed this engaging, well-written, and easy-flowing novella. However, the ending seemed to leave me a bit disappointed. Though admittedly, by then it was past 3am, and I was pooped.

I do agree with the one commentor that there is enough dominance and submission in this story to have placed it into the BDSM category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Amazing detail very easy to picture every scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is the true meaning of erotic

Many writers try, but this is the real meaning of erotic writing - well done! Of course there are things that could be improved, but that is also part of the overall enjoyment - life isnt perfect either

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Saga of Wanton Abandon

" I had the sensation that this evening had suddenly turned, that it had become a mere prelude to something both more intimate, and more grand. I thought I could suddenly detect the spinning of a web -- soft, and welcoming, but as strong as steel."

This story is amazingly hot! I love when a wife gets turned out and in touch with wanton lust and eroticism that even she didn't know she had the capacity for. When her husband went to get the lubrication so that her anal screwing would go smoother - I thought I would cum in my briefs.

Great first story and I look forward to more from you.

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
Stunning how well written this was!

Beautiful piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent S amd M story

You describe the delicious pain and excitment of the husband, and the surrender of the wife beautifully. Can they recover from their trip into submission? I don't think so, but why don't you go further with the story and find out. I feel that in the end.. raw hedonism will destroy the couple.. he will be cruched.. and she will lose herself. But thanks for the great writing and character development.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All I can say is BRAVO

BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO !!!!!

Now how about an encore, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

What a great story.Couldnt wait to get to the next chapter.I like reading stories like this, as this is one of my strongest fantasties.What I really liked was the wife submitting to her Black masters desires and submitting her body to them.And the husband wasnt some Wimpy Cuckold,that is usually a huge turnoff to me and I end up leaving the story.But not this one! Great job...

SawzSawzover 13 years ago
Excellent story

It had all the elements of a great story, well written, erotic, played to many fantasies. It did seem to be a bit to long and dragged out in certain places, but then, I still read on to the end. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enlightment

At one point the husband feels that he knows what is going on and feels wisdom and enlightenment about his wives sexual needs - he , in fact, realizes he had no control over her - only himself. But at the very end , while in bed, she tells him , in a very biting denouement, that she set the whole affair up in the very beginning with Charles. We only can speculate what he felt when she fell asleep with that smile on her face, knowing he was made a cuckold by his wife who had a grander scheme for both of them to live out in her life.

The education in Sub/Dom relationships was for his benefit and enslavement - not for hers...or, perhaps I am looking at this all wrong; but, I can't help but believe she now wanted him to know her thoroughly and completely she had made him the Sub in their relationship under the pretense of being a submissive herself. She was never open throughout in this story by this admission but achieved what she wanted while he was kept enthralled by his gradual cuckolding - done by his wife and her lover his so skillfully that I almost missed this turnabout until I started to suspect more on the last 2 chapter

Of course, I could be wrong but I think this author gave a lot of us to consider and it would be unwise to think he wanted us to believe everything in this relationship was open and honest. The husband told us his honest feelings throughout but his wife's thoughts were always hidden from view...until the end.

I would like to see a postscript to clarify this issue and see if his new "enlightenment" made any difference in how he viewed the relationship since he now knows he was led down a rather dangerous path by his wife and what does she have planned to further reduce him as a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
JUST A FANTASY STORY

THE AUTHOR SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WOMEN DO NOT HAVE ADAMS APPLES LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb

I think this story is one of the most well written publications on the site today. Although it plays strongly to my favourite themes, this is no sycophantic appraisal of the script. This is simply stunningly written by an intelligent individual with good command over the English language. Aside from a few repetitive phrases, I can not find fault in any way.

Looking forward to a repeat bravura performance in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dserves an emphatic 5

One of the better tales I have read here re this lifestyle; good combination of psychological and physical. As has been said: the most erotic organ is the brain.

Please continue to post.

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!

Queenvictoria1969Queenvictoria1969over 11 years ago
5 Star

One of the most well-written stories on here.

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
Outstanding works!

I see that this story ended and it has been years since you posted it, but I still hope my "Thank you" reaches you! I loved just about every step and had to stop many times to rest and relax! :-P

I wish there had been more episodes with the wife opening up! Or in some way a re-write with new scenarios! I enjoyed this story very much and would love to see more in the future if you decide to ever return! I have seen that others have pointed out already that this seems more BDSM but than the end seemed more like that. In fact I love every single bit of every scene until they get to the club at the end and we read "We got out, and approached the door."

I hope this praise find you well and that our words may lead you back to writing!

Cheers!

Newtype

MasterJim79MasterJim79almost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it! A very erotic tale masterfully told!

Hope that there's more to come?

Thank you!

KentuckySubKentuckySubalmost 11 years ago
Master-ful Story (Forgive the Pun)

Excellent story that kept me enthralled and aroused to the end. Believable in all its characters and developments. Seriously good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!

I can't believe you can abandon the story line. I see them bringing friends (maybe enemies) into the action. Excellent writing, excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UTTERLY RIVETTING!

Thank you, a wonderful erotic tale, I couldn't wait to read the next page! Has spurred me to try my hand at writing something. Thank you again and, as others have said, if there's more, please post it or tell how to e-book it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a damned disappointment

obviously Bridgette is only an object, and not a wife to be cherished. Marriage too is an abomination in this story. There is no love between them. They both use each other as object for masturbatory fantasy and not real partners.

It is a shame. This storyline showed so much promise, but so goes the disintegration of society in general.

If you got off, good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It is impossible to guess the action and reaction of a married couple

when in a very complicated situation like this. On the one hand, marriage is forever with certain variables based on agreement. However, a spouse would be supportive of the other if he/she was extremely happy with the situation.

I agree that this story should be extended since you have set up such a great set of scenarios..

Well done, well written, and exciting.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was with you ..for a second!

I really have to tell you that this black dominating white is old and tiresome. Why every white man in these stories wants to give away his wife and be dominated is beyond me. Or why he allows himself to be pushed further and further to the side until he has no control is WAY beyond me. I know blacks like Charles and believe me, if he ever made advance one beyond being courteous he would be maimed and then mortally wounded. Blacks make up approximately 12% of the population of the U.S. and owe just about everything they have to liberal Whites and Jews. They think that modern day Whites owe them for what has been happening to them for centuries around the world. If their stupid asses hadn't lost whatever war their tribe was fighting then they wouldn't be here in the first place. They'd still be in Africa sweating it out in a Third World country if it wasn't for other Africans selling them into slavery. They should be thankful of their heritage and count their blessing that they ended up here and not enslaved or killed by the tribes that captured them. Interestingly enough, true Africans have very little time for those blacks that have slave heritages. As it was explained to me by an African student, "We are not to associate with them because they are of a lesser, defeated people." Really? Wow! Truly, I think the worst thing that ever could have happened for the U.S. was slavery... Sorry if this comes off as prejudiced, but if you lived in the U.S. where I live and experienced everything I have experienced and seen since I was about 6, you would understand my tirade. By the way, your writing was good, regardless of the storyline.

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Where's the rest ... there's no way you've only ever written this ! Surely you have 10s or 100s more stories like this ? If not you need to quit your job and find some time to get stuck into these stories full time !! :) :)

Would happily pay for stories of this length and quality.

Thank you

RoccobrickRoccobrickabout 9 years ago
Okay!!

That Manet-like tableau in the Ritz bar was breath-taking. I was hard reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Full In The Blanks

It's obvious she was fucking Charlies way before the meeting at the Ritz how and when did she get his number also after the Ritz she had new cloths and was becoming so obedient to Charles she had to have been seeing him behind Bruce back. Why didn't Bruce put it together of course anything new is a turn on but why would he not make her answer his questions when she would answer Charlies in the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Written by an experienced cuck

Masterful tale. Ten years ago I would have been repulsed by this but I changed, so much so that soon I was rimming my wife's black buck while she sucked his enormous weapon and then cleaning up after he came.in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story. . just one thing. . .

My compliments, you have spun an excellent story. . . hot and full of details. .

13 pages in one installment was a bit much. . . I do give you good marks for short chapter breakdowns. . .

I would sign in as a user, but can't remember the password!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic story - loved it! - especially the parts where the hubby was required to assist in sucking, helping insert, and cleaning up. Would love to find more stories like this or chat with others with similar interests. Retiredk@Hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perhaps....

Maybe the best story I've read on Literotica or any place else for that matter. Love, love, loved it and I'd gladly fill in for hubby any day of the week or donate my wife to the club! Awesome stuff - thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i agree with a previous commentator

this 'black dominance' shit is getting old and tiresome. i am black but i believe in equality not superiority. there is also a difference between being black and being a nigger. the 'dom' in this story is a nigger as is any 'black bull' in every one of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
over the top

This is perhaps one of the sickest displays of betrayal written on this site.

The writing is good and the emotions are delicious. The way the "supposed" friend and the wife collude to become lovers apart from the husband (all while pretending to include him) and his personal demons being satisfied....

We wonder why Hillary and the Donald are the candidates vying to "lead us".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
betrayal

Betrayal should be added to the tags as this is what the story is REALLY about (based upon the ending)

greygirlgreygirlabout 6 years ago
Your story if fantastic. It demands a sequel. Please ....

Great story. Well drawn characters. Surely Briggett falls further in love with this life and persuades a reluctant David

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brigette and Anne

Charles asked Brigitte who watched her boys and was told about Anne. She sends Charles a surreptitiously taken picture of Anne and her.phone number. Charles calls to set up a babysitter gig with Anne and sends a Lyft driver to pick her up and take her to a black neighborhood where she is dropped in front of a house where black woman is waiting with three small black children in such poverty with no food in the fridge. Anne orders food with her credit card and feeds the children who are a screaming discipline case with their mother out being fucked by boyfriend. A dominant black woman enters the house and quiets the screaming baby by ripping off Anne's blouse and bra before making her nurse the baby using her milk less breasts and slaps her for crying in pain. The two boys want baths and Anne is pulled by the ear to bathtub and told to draw bath after being made to strip nude after a brutal spanking and tomato bath Black boys. Her racism so obvious and earns her another spanking in front of the boys who are encouraged to touch her sore breasts of the contrite woman. Mother comes home with boyfriend and sees smiling sister receiving a foot rub from the submissive white woman who is told to pay amends to older sister and boyfriend much to the pleasure of Charles and submissive Brigitte.

jsch1947jsch1947about 5 years ago
awsome

one of the hottest ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pure garbage

one star

jsch1947jsch1947about 5 years ago
Amazing

This is truly an astounding story. its unique in many ways.

There is NO humiliation toward Bruce. He also has an ownership stake on Bridget, just not to the degreee of Charles. Bruce and ridget are still sexually active. Bruce is NOT in Chastity. There is a type of "partnership" between Charles and Bruce. The common denominator is Bridgetts sexuality.

This is a relationship I can imagine. it sounds realistic, and incredibly hot.

If this Author published a book(s) with these characters, I would buy it. I want to hear/read these first hand accounts through Bruces eyes.

DarknsDarknsabout 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

I thoroughly enjoyed your writing and storytelling. In particular, I enjoyed that you did not follow the same path as other writers and that you allowed the husband, though cuckolded, to be treated respectfully and not demeaned.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Fantastic! The author is a genius!

Amiable69Amiable69almost 4 years ago
Awesome

I thought this was very well written. The depravity was delicious - drinking her Master's semen from a champagne flute was an example I particularly enjoyed. And there are so many possible avenues for further stories - Charles returning with his two sons, meeting a Dom's wife and her dog......so many. Many congratulations!

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 3 years ago
Class

Beautifully written, an original take, always kept us on edge and a long progressive road to total degradation, what more could the reader desire. Shame this was the only offering by this writer its unusual to take so much care in what was a very long commitment to completion and not then go onto write more. Only makes it more intriguing I guess.

MaitrePolMaitrePolover 3 years ago

That is a very hot story, one of my favorites. I give 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sad

it must be terrible to realize the wife you so cherished only used you. You were nothing more than an opportunity in time to be replaced by bigger better shall I say "blacker" cocks?

Does she leave her children? That got lost as well as the mayhem in the "club".

Poorly written. The author was clearly in full stroke as he typed one handed. This is not for normal people. Certain acts may be found to be interesting. Overall when you realize the level of disrespect and the lack of manhood depicted by the "husband" you have to wonder if there was any marriage between the two at all?

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

I give this story 5 stars for the way in which it was written as it was creative and I did not sense the humiliation too often in this type of story. I especially like that the Blacks were not portrayed negatively as writers chose to do. As usual, I question any husband who allows his wife to be "taken" by another but in this case the couple supposedly maintained their marriage.

coredencoredenabout 3 years ago

Excellently written but with concening aspects. On her first serious outing she allows her children to see her dressed as a slut; a husband who allows a wife to have sex with unknown, unverified men of whatever race is dicing with death, as is his wife; they have no knowledge of their partners except that theyobviously are having sex with multiple partners already and no way to check their bona fides. If they are reported to the authorities they can expect to lose their children too. That said you write well, no obvious typos, good spelling and grammar. You should write more. I gave you 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So much potential but the cuck's inner dialougue is really lame at times and there is way too much of it. The story would probably be better from the slut's perspective. Some really good stuff in there though. I'd re-work this and repost.

kalifstorchkalifstorchalmost 3 years ago

My English is not that good - that's why I use a translation program. I'm sorry.

The story is really amazing!

Many - really very many - aspects are new, rare, surprising and incredibly awesome.

Examples:

Apply Precum to the lips at the beginning. Super

Inject sperm into the bra and fold it up again and let it carry on. Crazy

Unfortunately, it has been a long time since you wrote the story.

The hope for further stories is unfortunately low, but

Hope dies last!

DesertPeteDesertPeteover 2 years ago

Have enjoyed reading this story many times. Bruce, Your pen has been 'silent' far too long, my friend!

I had once again logged on to Literotica with high hopes that you might have at last made another submission.

I for one, certainly wish you would! Many thanks!

rimatsubrimatsubover 1 year ago

amazing story of a loss of control

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing! It flows like a beautiful stream. You never have to read a sentence twice to get the meaning or get caught up on dialog that seems forced or doesn't make sense. What does it for me is a story that is possible/plausible. Full fantasy is ok too, but doesn't elicit the same level of response. So the first half of this IMO gets an A+++. The second half takes a left turn and although equally well written, might as well occur in space in terms of being realistic. For me, the second half gets a B-. The first half almost hurts the second half because the difference is so dramatic. Amazing work overall though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a top story, very well written and has a great plot.

Lots of sex but and that's good little BDSM, the plot and the portrayal Brigitte from a good wife to a submissive bitch is excellently portrayed.

Too bad the author has not written more such a great story for so long.

Just a suggestion soltes you, which I hope such a story again publish, make it in more parts and please describe the conclusion something more elaborate.

Thanks for this great story

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

great story the author has got a vivid brain to think of all that she went through . hope I can read more of the author

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

Well we all know the old saying “if you love something, let it go. If it loves you back, it will return to you,” Or something along those lines. And in this well written tale, Bruce does exactly that to his beautiful wife who you have so deliciously described here in this story. Your first act was really strong - it pulled me completely in - and then it wasn’t.

Did it ever occur to you to maybe switch the narrative to Brigitte’s perspective at some points in this piece? It was just so hard for this reader to imagine a virile, potent guy surrendering his gorgeous, sexy wife; the mother of his children, so completely to some dom master, and If she had been harboring those kind of repressed submissive desires prior to marrying him, why wouldn’t she just tell the poor guy all that before hand? I think that would have pissed this reader off quite frankly. And then there’s that conclusion.

So many stories I read here include the threat of blackmail by the fact that some embarrassing or humiliating experience was covertly videotaped - “and unless do everything we tell you…” blah, blah, blah.- And we’re suppose to except the idea that these black masters can call their home anytime of the day and tell her what she’s supposed to wear and eventually show up at their door - where her children live and sleep - makes her perform all kinds kinky sex acts while her cuckold husband sit in a corner- watching - I felt was a rather weak, cope out ending to a otherwise very good story, and that’s why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.

BiMenaughty31BiMenaughty3111 months ago

Despite the potential of many erotic moments, the barbaric use of blackmailing and taking advantage of an obvious con ruins any pleasure possible in this long winded tale. The extreme abuse of race to humiliate creates a further loss of an honest and pleasurable power exchange.

Spice1UpSpice1Up10 months ago

Simply excellent !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Truly twisted.

submindsubmindabout 2 months ago

An absolutely flabbergasting story!!! And so well written. Thank you Bruce!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBruce163@Bruce163
Back after a 10-year hiatus. Retired MWM with obviously too much time on his hands. Well-educated and well-traveled. Curious and adventurous.