All Comments on 'A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words Ch. 02'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

if they are catholic why are they not worried about birth control?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It was mentioned in Part 1 that she borrowed a friends prescription for the pill.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Nice story, but same critique as for Chapter 1: Hmm?

Um-hmm. Hmm. Hum-hmm. Hmm.

It is a huge distraction, and detracts from what would otherwise be a slightly better story. The difference between 5 stars and 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Once again with the hmm-hmmm

This author does that even though he/she/it's been twitted about it again and again; he/she/it obviously thinks it's ironic to keep slipping that in, despite what many, many commenters have said in the past, because the author is a putz who thinks their story is impossibly perfect, an immediate classic, and is impossible to write any other way, and all us readers are wrong, wrong, wrong! This author doesn't take hints, advice or strongly worded opinion, possibly because he/she/it's a paranoid schizophrenic who thinks the whole world is wrong while they cannot possibly be putting a foot wrong; how wrong you are.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What's this guy's gripe? The story's rating suggests that he can't speak for many readers. I have read several of the author's stories and the comments, and it seems that there is just ONE blow-hard shooting his mouth off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...

Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured...Murmured... One Star he murmured....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

way too much hmm umhmm etc very distracting to read it.

leBonhommeleBonhommeabout 10 years agoAuthor
"murmured"

Hey, that was kind of neat, how the words formed a diagonal pattern.

What about trying that with "replied," "said," "responded." Only, of course, if you don't have anything better to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm annoying !!!!

Sorry to repeat what everyone else seems to be saying but the constant humming is horribly overused and obviously annoying a whole lot of folks. Consider it a failed literary experiment and please don't repeat it, you're a better writer than this annoying story would indicte.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your talking through your hat; "everyone else" is 30+ thousand readers, and 18 favorites for this story - to date. If you don't like an author's style, don't read his or her stories and stop making a fool of yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous