A Picture is Worth 3000 Words Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily and Alex teach Kyle a lesson.
4.8k words
4.64
5.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marshal1
Marshal1
60 Followers

Ok so, welcome back. I'm goanna start off with Emily and I's plan. We told Kyle that we'd be going to the town pool for a bit and then going to the mall. It's the summer so we don't have anything to do most days and I guess that sounded good to Kyle. The plan was to actually show off Emily's body to him and get him riled up. After the day was over we'd come back to my house and have a few drinks and show him the picture we took in the morning before we left. He'd go back as her and fun would ensue doing the day over again. <- Legit summary for those who are interested. Anyways Emily arrived first so we could go over the plan and I couldn't but help to notice she was actually wearing a form fitting top. While still conservative by most standards it showed more cleavage than usual.

Emily "So I was thinking we're going to.... Alex?

Me "Yea?"

Emily "Eyes are up here."

Me "Sorry."

Emily "You see why I dress as conservative as I do?"

Me "Yep."

Emily "OK, moving on. So! I was thinking that we're going to have to get Kyle to stare really intensely at the polaroid."

Me "Agreed. Sounds like you have a plan?"

Emily "Yes, instead of taking the picture in a mirror hold the camera facing back at us and I'll flash my boobs."

Me "Wow, ok. How are we going to keep him from noticing that?"

Emily "You'll stand between us and we won't look at the photo till we get back."

Me "Alright, sounds good. Just before he gets here are you sure you're ok with doing this?"

Emily "It was my idea after all. Maybe Tyler isn't the only horn dog of the group. Did you ever think of that?"

I raze my eyebrows.

Emily "It's different for guys and girls. There are different standards and trust me, in this small town news travels fast. That said, we're all going to be living somewhere else soon and WTF do I care what people say. I guess this whole thing has taught me life is short, have fun while you can cause you might be hit by a drunk driver some day."

Emily gave me a knowing look and I gave her one back. It wasn't long before Kyle came in and also stared a little to long at her chest. I came up beside him and said in a hushed tone "Most I think I've ever seen of those." Kyle responded "We're going to a pool so chill out, we might get to see a lot more." While we were chatting I noticed Emily stash something from her swim bag in the couch.

Me "Hey guys. Before we go, how about we take another selfie?"

Emily chimed in, "Sure sounds good!"

Kyle originally tried to stand next to Emily on my right but I shuffled him to my left.

Me "Alright cheese on 3. 1, 2, 3 Cheese!"

I noticed Emily whip her top down and back up for the picture and then I turned so Kyle wouldn't see her adjust herself.

Me to Kyle "You got your bike?"

Kyle "No, don't we have a ride?"

I sighed, "No we were going to ride our bikes, I mean it's not that far... You'll have to ride on the pegs of mine, but your goanna help peddle!"

I have a bike with BMX pegs on the back because I was into it for a while. While I don't do any of that anymore, they're really helpful for giving someone else a ride.

Emily came back over from the couch area again all ready to go and then we left. It's about a 10 minute bike ride from my dads house to the pool. It's an old outdoor public pool that's been around for ages. It only has a single one person unisex change room (aside from the gendered rooms) and a big ass diving board. We got there early, changed and had and stepped out onto the hot concrete. I squinted in the bright sun as I looked around and noticed it wasn't too busy yet.

Kyle "So what do you think we'll see?"

Me "You mean in terms of cleavage? Probably not much more than this morning. You know Emily." I really wasn't lying as I had no idea what she brought.

Kyle "Yea, you're probably right. She's probably also goanna have a skirt thing on too. Wouldn't it be nice though if her top came off after doing a dive?"

Me "On one hand yea, but I'd also feel bad for her embarrassment."

Kyle "Man, why do you always have to say that last part? I'm just looking to see some titties. Preferably Emily's, but any titties are nice."

I was glad to see Emily step out at that point in a classic navy blue one piece. It showed maybe a bit more cleavage than before but it also showed off her body. I could see the lines curve around her hips and inwards, "Looks like she shaved her legs" I thought. I practically saw Kyles eyes pop out of their sockets looking at her.

Emily walked up and said on her way to the diving board "Well, shall we take a dive boys?"

We followed her and watched her take a pretty good dive into the deep end. Kyle leaned over to see if his fantasy came true. Spoiler alert, it didn't.

After we were in the water things played out as they usually did with us just messing around as friends but the sexual tension was a little higher this time around with Kyle having gotten a good view, me knowing where this was going, and Emily purposefully trying to tease him. Quite frankly I think she was trying to tease me too. At one point we both dove to the bottom of the pool and she looked at me and squeezed her boobs. After about an hour or two, we were so hungry we got out and rode to the mall for lunch.

After we ate at the food court we walked around for a bit and went to the occasional store but didn't really buy anything. It wasn't until we went to the department store on the way out that Emily noticed a top she'd like to buy. It seemed like she choose a low cut top on purpose. She paid for it and asked for a change room to put it on.

Kyle "Dude! Did you see that top! She's goanna be so hot with that on. I'm practically hard just thinking about it."

Me trying to remain cover "Yes, I too am excited..."

Emily emerged from the change room and it was indeed quite low cut. Her breasts were practically busting out of the shirt, you could see quite a bit of each breast.

Emily "Alright, Kyle you unlock the bikes, lets go back to Alex's house."

Kyle ran ahead looking back at Emily. Emily leaned into me "You know all these sexily cloths are really uncomfortable. I'll be glad to not be wearing them soon."

Me "You want to do it before we go back?"

Emily laughed "Don't get ahead of yourself, I mean Kyle will be wearing it soon."

We biked back to my house, put on a movie, and broke into my dad's licker cabinet. After the movie was done we were all quite tipsy. I noted the time 10:15pm.

Me in a hushed tone "Hey Kyle check out the picture we took this morning."

Kyle came over to take a look, I think he almost had a heart attack when we noticed Emily in the picture.

Kyle "Holy shit man, she flashed her tits!"

Me "I know! Crazy! Better take a good look..."

I looked over at Emily who was pretending to not know what was going on and she started watching. Sure enough the polaroid started glowing.

Me "She probably wanted us to see them!"

The picture glowed even more and with a flash Kyle disappeared.

Me "Ok Em, you're looking at Tyler and I'm being me?"

Emily "Correct, I want to fuck him with his own dick."

I was a little surprised with how vulgar she was but responded with "Alright, sounds hot, lets go."

I picked up the picture and we both stared at our targets. It didn't take long before we were transported back to the moment of the flash.

To recap: I am me, Emily is in Kyle's body and Kyle is in Emily's body. Pronouns stay with the person and the person's new body parts are referred to as theirs. Example: Emily is still a she even though she has a penis.

The camera flash was bright and I looked over to Kyle to see what was going on.

Kyle "WTF?"

I saw him blinking still holding onto his shirt, boobs out. He was very confused. He looked down.

Kyle "Wow, what is going on? Why do I have boobs? Oh Shit! What happened to my voice? Why don't I have a penis?"

I laughed trying to remain undercover but he noticed.

Kyle "Alex what the fuck is going on?"

I stopped smiling noticing the gig was up but I came up with a pretty good spin.

Me "OK we were all transported back in time to the moment the picture was taken. The film that the guy sold me is magic and allows you to become someone in the picture. At 10:15pm tonight you and Emily will switch back."

Emily "Phew, that's a relief. I wouldn't want to be stuck like this forever."

Nice acting Em, but could have been better.

I continued "But it is very important that we try to recreate today as closely as possible." I looked at Emily and gave her a wink.

Kyle hiked up his shirt to cover his boobs. "Ok, ok, ok we can do this. I'll get on your bike Alex and we'll head to the pool."

I corrected him "Well actually you're Emily for today so you have to ride her bike."

Kyle was still in a bit of shock but was starting to come out of it. "Ok, her bike is my bike for today."

Me "Her body is your body, and your body is her body.

Emily "If you're thinking of doing anything to embarrass me just remember that."

We hopped on our bikes with Emily on the pegs behind me and Kyle riding his bike for the day.

On the way Emily noted to me "I've got a surprise for Kyle when we get there."

Me "Oh yea? What kind of surprise?"


Emily "I hid my one-piece swim suit in our couch. He's only got a bikini to change into."

I laughed "You are quite cunning aren't you?"

Emily "Well maybe he should know what it feels like to get that kind of attention."

We arrived at the pool and locked the bikes up.

Kyle came up to me "Dude, I get to go into the girl's locker room!"

Emily leaned in out of nowhere "There's only one grandma in there right now so have fun!"

Emily and I made our way into the boy's locker room and started to get changed when I noticed Emily was standing at half mast.

Me "Emily, that's not ok in a change room."

Emily "It's not exactly something I'm in full control of..."

Me "I get it, just lean over a bunch and hold your towel in front of you when we leave."

Eventually we left and sat down by the shallow end of the pool with our legs in.

Emily smiled "Oh man, I can only imagine how much he's struggling with that Bikini, it's goanna take him forever to come out."

I agreed but then he seemed to appear so quickly we were both shocked. He walked up to us with full confidence showing off Emily's body. He put his hands on his hips and posed beside us flicking his dark hair.

"Impressed?" he said. "Yes" Emily replied. "Well you should be, I had to ask the grandma for help." Kyle continued.

Both Emily and I burst out laughing.

Kyle "What happened to the one piece that you had on the first time?"

Emily "It must have fallen out of the bag somewhere along the way? I guess that's it. Well you better make your dive."

"Oh yea..." Kyle said as he walked towards the diving board.

I watched as he nervously walked up on the board. He got to the end and started jumping and noticed his breasts bobbing up and down too and stopped to look at them.

Emily leaned into me to say "By the way I'm pretty sure that tops coming off when he does the dive."

Kyle put his arms to his chest to steady them as he bounced. Once he pushed off the board he extended his arms forwards to the water. He went in with a fair amount of splash, not the best dive but it's fair given he's not in his own body. Kyle came back to the surface with the bikini straps noticeably missing from his shoulders. Giving a thumbs up he popped an exposed breast above the water. "How was that?" he asked blissfully unaware of his missing top.

Emily chuckled and said "He has no idea." She went over to tell him.

I noticed the lifeguards on duty were all staring at Kyle (Emily's body). Someone could have driven a car into the shallow end before they noticed anything else. By the time I swam over there I could hear Kyle apologising "I swear I had no idea, I'm so sorry."

Me "Well you've certainly attracted the lifeguard's attention."

Kyle looked at them while they quickly turned their heads trying to appear that they were looking anywhere else.

Emily "Well I can't say I blame them." Emily reached out and pushed Kyle away in a fun manor but touched his left breast.

Kyle "Hey! Watch it!"

Emily "Puft, it's my body. I touch it all the time."

Kyle shoved Emily back with a smile on his face "Well I touch my body all the time too."

Emily "I bet you do! Ha ha."

Emily swam away at that point and Kyle came close to me to say "Dude, I don't know if it's weird to say this or not but I'm getting some tingles down there. If I wasn't in a pool I'd probably be so wet down there."

Me "Just keep your boobs covered and don't mess this up with Emily. She's a good friend so don't piss her off. Once we're back at my house we can pretty much do whatever we want and not screw up time."

Kyle "Oh shit, you think so? Cause I'm goanna need sometime in the bathroom then. I mean you can watch if you want."

Me "Sure, just keep it in your pants for now."

Kyle laughed "Keep what in? I don't have a dick today!"

We spent a bit more time at the pool before leaving for the mall. This time Kyle really did take his time changing. Between having to figure out a bra and the other girls that went in he must have had his hands full. ;) When we walked out it was obvious he wasn't wearing a bra.

Emily "Kyle I'm doing my best with your dick, at least put on my bra."

Kyle "Wow I've never herd you speak that way, also for the record I'm better at taking them off then putting them back on."

Emily "Come on, lets go into the single use room and I'll help."

I don't know what happened in there but when they came out Kyle's chest was flushed and Emily was adjusting her shorts to hide a boner. We made our way to the mall and everything played out as before. It wasn't till we were leaving that Emily reminded Kyle he needed to buy and wear the shirt out for time travel reasons. Kyle found the shirt, paid for it, and went into the women's change room to put it on.

Me to Emily "So have any plans once we get back?"

Emily "No just get naked at some point."

Me "Well Kyle said he wants to masturbate in the bathroom. He even offered me a chance to watch."

Emily "Oh that's rich! Well... Maybe I'll just have to interrupt you two."

Kyle came out in the tight fitting shirt, boobs ready to bust out as before.

Kyle "All right, lets get back to Alex's house."

Emily "Why, are you in a rush?"

Kyle with a quick response "No reason... you know.. I guess just time stuff."

After Kyle turned around Emily and I shared a look and smiled. We made it to the bikes and back to my house. Honestly it seems like Kyle might have been enjoying the ride a little too much as every time I looked back he was strangely leaning forward and had a flush face. At my house we all got to work Kyle put on the movie we had on before, Emily got out cups and I got the liquor. We made some drinks and sat down on the couch. That's when Kyle noticed Emily's other swim suit tucked into the cushion.

Kyle "Hey that's where this thing went!"

Emily and I tried to act surprised.

Kyle "You know after having been a girl all day I totally get why you dress like a guy Emily. It's just more convertible." Kyle looked down at his cleavage "I mean this is a nice view and everything but.." he stopped mid sentence to jump up and down and stare at his boobs. "But I wouldn't mind changing into a looser shirt. Alex would you mind if I borrowed one?"

Me "Sure no problem."

Kyle "Cool I'm just going to change in the bathroom upstairs." He raised his eyebrows while he said this and gave me a wink. I waited till he left and noted to Emily "That was the signal."

Emily "Ok, you go up and two minuets later I'll follow."

I went up stairs and crept over to the bathroom ready to catch Kyle in the act but came across a different scene all together. Instead he was trying to remove her bra.

Me "Dude you're goanna have to get better with those."

Kyle "Like I said before I'm better at taking them off... OTHER GIRLS. It's different when you're wearing it."


Me "Just turn it around so the clasp is at the front."

Kyle proceeded with my instructions and succeeded in removing the garment then continued stripping off his pants and panties in one go. He looked down and pulled apart the lips.

Kyle "Wow this is crazy. We're looking and Emily's pussy, and you know what, it feels pretty good. There's this warm tingling sensation."

He started using one finger to rub himself. "Holy shit this is good." He remarked.

That's when Emily walked in.

Emily "So that's what you've been doing!"

Kyle "Don't be mad I just wanted to see what it's like!"

Emily "Well I'd be lying if I wasn't wondering myself, but you're not even doing it right. Let's go to the bedroom and I'll show you."

Emily was a master at talking to Kyle, she always knew want to say to get him to do just what she wanted. We walked to my room and Emily started to strip.

Kyle "Ah, what are you doing? I don't want Alex to see me naked."


Emily "Well you stripped my body down so why not this one."

Emily finished stripping and revealed her rock hard dick. About 1inch shorter than mine it was still quite the respectable dick. Meanwhile Kyle lied down on the bed pussy at the edge. Emily stood beside him reaching over to Kyle's pussy placing two fingers on.

Emily "This is how you masturbate. Two fingers, maybe three slowly circulating."

Kyle started to shift and moan. It was at this point I also got naked. It was a strange sight to behold knowing my male friend was in a female's body and my female friend was in my male friend's body. I was kind of attracted to both but mostly Kyle as he looked outwardly female.

Kyle didn't notice me strip as he was a little busy with his lessons.

Emily "Also if you have a free hand you can also insert two fingers." Emily reached with her other hand and slid two fingers inside Kyle's pussy.

Kyle "Ahh yes, deeper please."

Emily "Well that's as far as my fingers go. I do have something specifically designed to go deeper though." She looked down at her penis.

Kyle "Oh no, that's too weird. And kinda gay?"

Emily "I'm a girl inside, also just think of it like masturbating with extra steps."

Kyle "Ok but I'm goanna close my eyes. I think the visual might be a bit much."

Emily lubed up her penis and slid it in. Kyle held his breath and let out a sigh after it was all the way in.

Kyle "Now that's more like it."

Emily started in and out slow.

Emily "It's also helps to stimulate the rest of the body."

As she spoke she rubbed her hands all over Kyle. Up the side to his breasts, circling around the nipples, down the stomach and down the legs.

Kyle "Oh that does feel nice." He said this with a heavy breath.

Emily started to slam herself into him. Slow out and fast in, they each let out a breath with every collision.

Emily "Fuck your pussy feels good."

Kyle "Yea and your dick feels good in my pussy."

Not goanna lie I was straight up jerking it at this point but I wasn't going to finish because I knew something they didn't 10:15 was fast approaching. After that they'd switch back and I could fuck Emily properly. Also of note, Kyle kept his eyes open at some point of the fucking. I suppose he just didn't care or perhaps found it hot? Reguardless...

Emily was getting better but still not graceful at the movement. She was moving much faster now holding Kyle's legs while she fucked him silly. Her slick cock gliding in and out of his pussy with such ease I could see Kyle's cheeks start to get red. His breathing increased and he was starting to get flushed again.

Kyle "Oh fuck, keep it coming. This is so much better than your bike."

Emily "You want me to fuck that little pussy of yours?"

Kyle "Yes, fuck, oh god yes."

Marshal1
Marshal1
60 Followers
12