A Picture is Worth 3000 Words Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle's eyes rolled back, toes curled, you name it. That's also when Emily came.

Emily "Oh fuck" was all she said as she thrust harder into Kyle then quickly slow down to a stop.

Kyle started to come down from the high and get a bit giddy. "Did you just come in yourself?" he asked. "Yea but it's ok, there's an IUD in there as well." She replied.

Me "Was that good for the two of you?"

They both looked over almost shocked to remember I was in the room.

Kyle "Oh, humm, definitely yes."

Emily "Oh yea, just as good as last time."

Kyle "Last time?"

Emily smiled "Yea Alex and I already did this once. This whole day was planned out to teach you a lesson.... And have a bit of fun..."

Kyle "Seriously, wow I have so many questions about this. First off..."

I cut him off while I stared at my watch "Three...Two...One...Zero." Both of them closed their eyes and looked dazed for a few seconds there.

Kyle "I'm back!"

Emily looked herself over and gave her breasts a squeeze "Welcome back girls."

Me "Do you mind if I have a turn Emily?"

Emily "Not at all, come over here big boy."

Tyler seemingly not knowing what to do at first stepped backwards, then it looked like he got an idea and ran out of the room. To me I didn't care what he did as I lined up my dick to Emily's pussy I herd Tyler come back into the doorway.

Tyler "Hey guys!"

I looked up to see him holding my camera and I see a flash.

---------------------------------

I couldn't remember what just happened but I was in the bathroom drying myself off.

Me "TYLER!"

He came into the bathroom holding the polaroid.

Tyler "Before you say anything I can explain."

Me "Did you use my camera to go back in time and fuck Emily again but as me?"

Tyler "Well I guess that's pretty much it."

Me "No I'm going back again, give me the polaroid."

Tyler starts backing away, "No, then I won't remember what happened, and it was a good fuck too."

I start trying to grab it. "I don't care, that wasn't cool." I said.

Kyle "Oh like tricking your friend to be a girl for the day?"

Me "You liked it and we all know it." I managed to grab the picture while he still held on as well. I brought it closer to see. "I'm going back!" I exclaimed.

Kyle "Not if I go first!"

Kyle and I both started at the photo and concentrated trying to beat the other to the punch.

I see the flash and thought "Haha, I made it first!" Then immediately herd in my head from Kyle "Haha! I beat him!"

Me out loud "What the fuck?"

In my head Kyle "Yea, what happened?"

Emily with her legs wide open looks up, "Ok, who is in there?"

I answer out loud "Me Alex."

Kyle out loud "Also me, Kyle."

Emily "Wait, you're both in there?"

Me and Kyle out loud "Yes. Yes!"

Emily "Wow that's some weird shit. What's it like?"

I tried to move my arms up and felt resistance on my left but none on my right. The best I could describe it to Emily was "It's like having two mice plugged into the same computer. They both control what's happening but they need to work together."

Kyle in our head "This is cool, how about I take the legs and you take the arms."

Me in my head "Ok you want me to grab her legs?"

Kyle in our head "You grab whatever I'm going in."

We both looked down and I helped position ourselves to enter Emily with our right hand.

Emily "Oh I guess you've worked it out?"

Me out loud "For now... ahhh."

I let out a sigh mid sentence as Kyle thrust our dick into her. Emily also let out a small gasp.

Kyle to me "Dude, she feels so good again."

Me to Kyle "You should tell her that then."

Kyle out loud "You feel so good down there. I could fuck you forever."

Emily seemed to enjoy the dirty talk replying "Oh yes, please do! Your dick feels amazing!"

Kyle kept thrusting slow for now while I let our hands roam over Emily's body. Her D cup boobs were just sitting there waiting to be touched. Remembering how it felt when I was her, I made sure to caress them to give her the best sensation.

Emily "Humm I like the way you play with my girls."

I gave her nipples a slight squeeze and she let out a moan. Then I let my hands slowly caress her sides as I slid them down her body ending up with a firm grip on her hips.

Me out load to Kyle "Dude, speed up this is so hot."

He sped up causing increased enthusiasm from Emily, she was now grinding with every thrust.

Kyle in my head "Oh fuck I don't know if I can take this." He started slowing down the thrusts so I tried adding some heft to each one. Pretty soon it was just me controlling the whole body. Then the strangest sensation came, I started cuming but I didn't feel the euphoric release. My dick started poring cum into Emily but I didn't feel overly sensitive afterwards.

Emily could feel my cum and a mix of emotion flew across her face. First excitement that I had cum, then disappointment that sex was over before she came again, then bewilderment that I was still going. If anything I was speeding up as I could feel my own release coming up.

Emily "Wasn't that you?"

Me out loud "That was Kyle, I'm almost there."

Emily smiled and bit her lip. She kept grinding into me and I must admit it was so hot. I let out a few pants and grunts to let her know I was close. This set her off as I felt her pussy grip my cock. Her eyes widened as she gasped, then she arched her neck back. This was too much to watch as I came too. Once again my cock started coating the insides of her womb. I swear I practically passed out but eventually looked up, I gazed over her taking in every section of her body, every sweat bead, her post orgasm smile. At that point Kyle stood next to us.

Kyle "Well what was fun, we should do it again sometime."

Emily and I chuckled and agreed.

12