All Comments on 'A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 03'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yak Yak Yak

Blah Blah Blah, dull. dull, dull. Low score for a very good reason. This author usually puts out reasonably competent stuff, but this.....nah.

PS Not witty, please look up the definition of "witty" and try and keep it in mind when you declare that your work is going to be so, because this isn't, at all, uh-uhh.

PPS. Would you like a couple of snorts as well, you seem to be tailing-off on those lately, has the "joke" worn too thin?

leBonhommeleBonhommeabout 10 years agoAuthor
@ "Yak Yak"

Low score: 4.41 from 22 readers (as of May 2nd)?

At least 10 readers gave the story 5 stars, and most of the other 12 readers gave it 4 stars. Are you, "Yak Yak," the same Anonymous who just comments to see your own words?

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 10 years ago
I don't know why you respond to this bloke baiting you

you're doing exactly what he wants; you're giving him validity. You think your work is good, others do as well, that's good enough, just delete this clown and concentrate on doing what you do best. Every time you respond to this guy, or even acknowledge him, he must get a warm glow all over that someone's finally noticed him; be better than him and just delete his nonsense. I find your stuff relaxing, a slow build-up to the squishy stuff rather than the frenzied "get in a sex-scene by the 4th paragraph" attitude that seems to obsess so many of the writers here, so please keep on doing what you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous