A Piece of Art Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fffuck!" Christina moaned and thrusted.

The hulking amazon shivered when her swelling dick was pushing back into the immense weight trying to pull it down - and into Varvara's tongue. It was a sensation truly alien, but like her blonde coach predicted, one that was having the desired effect for both of them.

"Yess... bigger! Four!" Varvara ordered and was lifted higher as the futa grew once more.

Varvara had a perfect view from below the constantly leaking monster and heard it's loud throbbing pick up in anticipation with the next thrust. It was working just as intended - and beyond glorious to witness.

"Ohhh... yesss... Varya... such... a beautiful idea! YES!" Christina screamed and her whole body started to react more intensely.

This fifth thrust made Christina easily surpass 11ft and her balls started to push into Varvara's legs as they bloated to even more insane proportions. The ever-growing puddle of cum consecrating the bodybuilder's gym started to spread into the farthest corners as the futa's orgasmic bliss started to overwhelm her.

"Don't you dare stop now! Keep thrusting! I am taking care of you from down here!" Varvara moaned and let go of the iron bar.

Her gaze was transfixed on the swelling orbs before her. It's gargantuan form and more importantly the loud gushing waves of cum surging within them seemed to cast a spell over the Russian. She pushed into them, her strong arms caressing and groping as much of the sensitive testes as she could and her tongue trying to cover as much of the beautifully musky skin's surface as possible.

"Mmmmoorreee!" Christina screamed and continued to thrust eagerly.

Every repetition made her wield more cock, allowed more weight to challenge the might of her member and was rewarded with an even more intense orgasm. The taut skin all over her body was getting stretched audibly when the futa's constant greed for more mass started to surface again.

The redhead kept on thrusting, her arms just barely holding the bar in place, but now her cock did all the lifting. It felt divine, and Varvara losing her mind over the intoxicating scent coming from her swollen sack was only further enhancing the delightful sensation.

She was not the only one revelling in this odd, borderline insane, reality-defying fantasy, but even when the floor of Varvara's gym started to crack under the futa's weight there was no intention of either of them to slow down or even stop.

The blonde usually would have been mad that someone was basically ruining her sacred temple of muscle and determination, but Christina was not simply "someone". She mindlessly laughed and pushed her face into the futa's set of human-sized balls spreading on the damp floor, not caring for anything happening around her that didn't include worshipping the futa. Besides, getting crushed by Christina's growing body was the biggest honour her gym could have ever received anyway.

Varvara's hands soon couldn't reach around all the bloated testes around her and she eventually dared to take a look at how the latest thrusts effected Christina. The result was spectacular.

"Holy shit!!" Varya gasped and had to look up in 45-degree angle just to see the futa's cock.

The barbell, earlier wide enough to match a grown man's shoulders was resting on top of the human sized member, its girth pushing into the plates on both sides of it. Christina even pulled the plates down and basically used them to add more friction to push into her overgrown dick as the weight seized to be an adequate challenge for it.

Christina almost eclipsed Varvara's impressive height three times at this point and judging by her desperate thrusting and loudly expanding figure she had no intention of stopping any time soon. Varvara stumbled a few steps back, staring in disbelief at the massive futa and came on the spot when she managed to capture her full enormity.

Her tits rivalled a car at the very least and her nipples alone would have been stiffer and longer than the biggest cock the Russian ever took. Christina's body overall screamed excess: she was built like a tank, with more muscles on her than most of the gym regulars combined and sported tits and an ass that eclipsed Varya's whole female clientele.

Another surge made the 500-pound bell finally completely obsolete and with a loud snap the iron lost the battle against the redhead's rampantly growing cock. The plates crashed onto the gym floor, leaving sizable holes after their easily 10ft drop and left the heavily breathing futa behind with nothing to please her stimulation-craving phallus.

Not for long. Christina moaned as one hand kept on rubbing her swollen sceptre as she returned her attention to the "crown jewel". Her ravenous gaze lingered on Varvara who couldn't resist the futa's green eyes and both immediately knew what their lover's fiery eyes meant.

Christina leaned forward, her massive boobs pushing almost all the way down to Varvara and picked up the blonde who resembled nothing more than a buff doll to her anymore.

"Fuck me..." Varya begged, while Christina already positioned her above her raging cock.

"I won't stop until I am done..." the redhead muttered.

"Then don't ever stop..." Varvara replied and spread her muscular legs into a perfect split to invite the throbbing invader looming below her.

The two were far beyond teasing, they wouldn't even be able to keep their intoxicating lust in check long enough to drop any hints or boast. All that was left was the most primal of instincts demanding only one thing.

"AAAAAHHHH YESSSSS!" Varvara screamed from the top of her lungs and felt her body crumble with pleasure.

The first two, almost three feet drilled into her, the girth of the inhuman cock easily double the blonde's shoulder width, but it somehow managed to fit against all odds. Christina then grabbed both legs with one huge hand each and started to pull Varvara south.

Varya screamed louder and louder the more cock pushed into her pussy, then her womb and soon bulged even past her stunning rack. Her whole body was set aflame by the orgasmic fire burning within her. She slurred something in her native language that should have put how she felt into words, but it only came out as a series of moans and grunts.

Christina, also audibly enjoying herself then started to thrust into the blonde bodybuilder-turned-cocksleeve and increased the intensity as Varvara was pushed down her shaft. She was filled by more cock than probably all her life combined and still demanded more ... and the futa kept on giving.

Her abs bulged outwards as the onslaught of pre cum was too much to possibly contain. Not that the sensation was already overwhelming enough, Christina always eager to push things even further and more insane, started to grow again and made Varvara experience this last huge spurt unlike the previous ones.

The throbbing cock inside of her was spreading wider and visibly thickened as the human-sized bulge pushing from her formerly ripped stomach started to grow even fatter.

"Mmmm...oorrreee," she gasped and felt most of her muscles let out at once.

Her whole reality shrank down to the massive fucktool ravaging through her and the growing sets of tits and muscles pushing into her from all sides as she was lifted higher with the rapidly growing futa. All her senses shut down and all that remained was the divine sensations engulfing the woman that was once known as "Amazon Varvara".

She leaned back, her arms resting on the overgrown abs pushing into her from behind while she felt Christina's soft bosom close in from above. There was only one last thing she needed to take care off - reaching the base of her "clients" cock.

Feeling her belly rise like a soufflé and her tits start to leak Christina's cum was only made more agonizing considering the fact she could miss out on that divine sensation by blacking out any moment now. She couldn't give up, she had to experience it all and make it to the end. That was all that mattered to her anymore and with one agonizingly slow push Christina finally fulfilled that wish.

Just one word of praise or jubilant excitement would have been enough for her to feel victorious, to be able to claim that she was able to "conquer" Christina, but instead her mind went dark as her vision and the blissful reality disbanded in this moment of victory.

"Wha..." she muttered and opened her eyes.

She blinked, unable to fathom what just happened or maybe hadn't happened at all. The bodybuilder was sitting in her office, her head resting on her bulging arms and she was wearing her usual workout attire.

"No...nonononono", she hissed and jumped up.

Her vision was blurry and circulation wasn't keeping up with her panicking mind. Varvara stumbled towards the door and had to lean on its frame to rest for a few moments. She was furious, this couldn't be just a dream, this had to be real and there was only one way of proofing that.

Once she collected herself, she rushed to the dressing rooms leading to the training ground, the room Christina must have totally wrecked. To the blonde's utter disappointment, it all looked normal. No signs of an at least 20ft futa cracking the floor or her head possible pushing through the ceiling.

"Fuck... no... what the..." Varvara muttered and formed a fist out of fury.

She cursed; her disappointment bigger than the cock she just took in her orgasmic dream - it would take a lot of workouts to get this frustration out of her system.

Furious, but equally determined to start "coping" sooner rather than later she turned around and noticed a note pinned onto her private bench. What she read made her forget her boiling fury and instead brought a wide smile onto her face.

"Dear Varya,

Every word of praise you received was more than justified. I can't remember the last time I spent some time with someone as strong-willed and impressive as you. Not only did you manage to make me grow remarkably, but also showed me the beauty in being strong and muscular just like you. Who knows, maybe I have to start working out more often now!

Don't feel sad that you didn't last longer, as I said, no one ever achieved what you strived to do, but I applaud your effort and you did amazingly my dear. I loved every second of it!

I feel blessed to have met someone like you and your predecessor and that within just two days. You two could be the final piece in the puzzle. The final push I have needed. Both of you made me reconsider some things about my life and with your help I might even be able to take things a whole lot further soon. Maybe its time for a gathering? I will keep you updated on that. I haven't forgotten that you don't like to share, but don't ya worry Varya, I will make more than up for it. I can't wait to see you again soon.

Till then, Coach!

Yours, Christina

PS: There is a photo on the backside of how your gym looked before I did some cleaning. Enjoy!"

Varvara gleamed with joy and hastily turned the paper around. What she saw made her jaw drop and her words echo through the now pristine walls: "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!"

12