A Piece of Art Pt. 07

Story Info
... to godhood and beyond.
7.6k words
4.43
5.8k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This chapter includes the following "kinks": futa, hourglass expansion, giantess growth, breast and ass expansion, hyper growth, female muscle, FMG, dick growth, size worship, public nudity, masturbation, mind control, dual cocks, cum inflation, urethral stimulation, balls inflation, seduction

ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+ AND OLDER!

"I am calling dibs on that one!" Grace moaned immediately and assaulted Christina's left mast without any mercy, while sinking her head into the bloated set of testes.

Varya, consumed by a fiery lust that burned so hot within her that she felt her own powerful legs shake, held back her enthusiasm.

"You can grow a dozen cocks that does'n --"

Christina gently but assertively took hold of the blonde's rock-hard abs and hips with both hands before lifting her up.

"I know, my dear. I know," the futa said without moving her lips. "You wanted more. More from me and more from today."

Varya's hulking body suddenly felt weak and not only because she was lifted up like a child's doll.

"I wanted to... be with you. Maybe as more than just... this," Varya thought and felt Christina could hear here, even while this oh so unsufferable Grace dug into her testes and dick like a starving wolf.

The giant redhead smiled, warmer than Varya would have thought possible and leaned forward until her huge face was inches away from the woman in her arms.

"You are not just one of many to me, Varya," the piercing voice inside the Russian's head echoed. "I am honoured that you want to be with me in such a way. I truly am."

Christina's delicate touch tightened for a moment when both her twin cocks and seemingly also her balls expanded rapidly with an influx of sheer potency. Varya's gaze never moved away from the almost hypnotical green of Christina's eyes and robbed her of any worry that this supernatural, growing titan of a woman could ever harm her.

"But you don't want to?" Varya thought.

"It is more complicated than that, my dear. This is not who I am. Not anymore."

"You said you wanted to become more than you currently are. Maybe this means... to be with someone," Varya pleaded desperately and thanked the lord above and everyone else who might be listening that this conversation was taking place inside her head.

"Sadly, my dear Varya, this is not how this works," Christina replied and moaned out loud as another wave of growth shot through her body and forced her even bigger.

Varya who now picked up on the greedy slurping, licking and moaning coming from below grit her teeth and worded a single question in her head.

"Is it because of Grace?"

"No, it is not."

"But you admire her too."

"I do. And as I said, for very different reasons."

Christina's eyes pulsed with another wave of green as her bust swelled further, pushing into Varya's comparatively pitiful breasts in the process.

"She is young and seeks the thrill in life. A flame that matches her own. You were burnt on the pursuit of finding yours. While she has yet to make her own experiences, you had enough that deserve to be forgotten. I feel it within you and see it in your eyes. The pain of betrayal and the fear of being vulnerable again.

Someone as beautiful and strong as you should never have to feel this way."

Varya's blue eyes were watering up, the aura radiating from Christina pulsing within her turned comforting where it aroused her moments earlier. The futa's words were genuine, she could literally sense it in the air around her, every word was nothing but the brutal truth, no matter how compassionate they were. Yet, she could not stop herself from feeling like she lost the chance of a life time. But there was no pain that made Christina feel her, that she did not endure before ... only this time there was no one to blame. A realisation that was almost relieving. Almost.

"I... understand, Christina. I... understand," Varya said out loud and caressed the giant face looming before her. "I ... think."

"Come here," Christina answered and pushed her lips onto the small blonde.

Despite the dramatic difference in size their kiss was something to cherish with everything they got. Varya was pushed deeper into Christina's soft but hardening body, the futa's neglected cock's heat slowly creeping into the body builder. This would suffice. This feeling would suffice, Varya kept on thinking and sank into the embrace and started stroking Christina's toned arms, forcing them to expand further and further, as her cock now officially introduced itself by pushing into Varya's round ass.

The giantess gasped and her entire body shook while her cocks audibly extended further over the crowd of constantly erupting women, but her lips remained tied to Varya's. What a great kisser she was and what a great lover she would have been. In another time... another life maybe.

"FUCK!! GROW MORE!!! BIGGER!" Grace desperately muttered into the depths of Christina's musky balls.

She thrusted her twitching sex onto the scrotum, her right hand jerking off the pulsing vein that popped further and further as her designated cock reacted to every single one of her demands.

"You make me grow so beautifully," the voice kept on praising her ever since Christina lifted that jacked amazon up.

"I WANT YOU SO MUCH BIGGER! MAKE THEM FULL AND HEAVY! I WANT THEM SO MUCH FATTER!"

Christina's balls surged with an ocean of delicious, untapped cum swooshing within them and Grace could not have been happier to know that she was the sole reason for all of it. For every fucking gallon. And every inch of that giant cock throbbing next to her.

"My balls!"

The voice inside Grace's head sounded desperate, consumed by the same lust that robbed the artist from any logical thought. They clearly shared a common goal; to achieve the most orgasmic level of relief possible, the constantly climaxing teenager as well as the massively growing futa.

"You want big, fat balls, Christina! I feel it! I feel your heat! You want them huge, and your cock! MY GOD! Please, make your cock grow so much bigger, make it massive," Grace shouted in her mind and earned another loud pulse as a reward.

The wooden stage was creaking in agony all around them, but that didn't stop Grace from demanding more. The scent of Christina's constant stream of fluids coming from below the bolder-like sack filled Grace's nostrils turned her into the feverishly, desperate beast she always knew she was capable of being. There was a reason why she surrounded herself with the beauty of sex at all times. She craved it more than air. Ever since her first time she never felt satisfied with just what their lovers could offer her. Her hunt for a few more inches turned into craving the impalement with her 1,5 ft dildo every night. Sucking on the first pair of breasts that exceeded her own made her seriously consider getting a boobjob. A quickie in the morning inevitably turned into a 2-hour fuck-marathon where she would always be the last one standing. There was never enough and allowing herself to explore all her impossible desires and kinks through her art only led into enjoying this: The insanity that only Christina could provide and sate Grace's desperate cravings. There were so many fantasies that Christina could make a reality... and Grace wanted to experience them all.

Her tongue travelled all across the swollen set of balls and eventually landed on the epitome of Christina's lust. Her cock, her beautifully, body sized cock. One of them. But this one was only hers.

"Look at you. You are throbbing like crazy, Christina. This must feel so good!"

"It feels amazing! You feel amazing!"

"What about this?"

Grace attempted to reach across the giant meatpole and tried to saddle up like on a horse but failed miserably. The glorious shaft had long outgrown a girl of her stature and towered above the blonde's eye level as a beast too big to mount.

Just when Grace was about to feel frustration over arousal at last a gigantic hand gently encompassed her chubby waistline and placed her on top of that car sized member.

"Oh, my fucking god!"

For the first time since she walked on stage the young artist looked up... and up... and up to meet the giantesses' marvellous face. She could barely see it past the enormously plump rack that dominated the redhead's torso.

Christina must have surely exceeded 20ft in height while her cocks almost reached half of that on their own. The futa's insane growth didn't stop just at her height and lower half though. Grace noticed how much Christina's muscles had grown without her taking notice. A wall of perfect abs stood right before her and with each pulse the trenches between the sets of granite muscle looked like deepening further. Her legs were also packed with slabs of muscle. How could she not have noticed these tree trunk sized pillars of strength?!

A wet, almost subtle sound originated from above her, somewhere past these mountainous tits. A sound Grace could not fully pinpoint at first while all her senses were invaded at once. The accelerating beat of Christina's veins mirroring her frantic heartbeat, the constant drops of her pussy juices trickling off the splintering stage or the loud throbs of both the futa's stretching cocks. Each of them was a much more intriguing melody to listen to, than the sound of ... kissing?

Grace grinded back along Christina's shaft, her clit seemingly never missing a beat when it came to rubbing along the constantly pulsing vein that snaked towards Christina's tip. Instinctively her hips rocked back and forth while her stocky legs tried their best to tighten around the throbbing monster of a cock. She shook in ecstasy when another surge forced her legs wider as the giant pole swelled even thicker. But she had to find out what was going on above her.

Eventually, after wiggling on top of Christina's shaft for a few more feet she saw hulking feet dangling off the futa's humongous tits. Feet that were a sight to behold in themselves, but still paled in comparison to Christina's brawn by now.

The blonde Russian, Varya, was making out with Christina like there was no tomorrow. Her pumped arms rubbed along Christina's thickening forearms who held the amazon in place to keep that passionate kiss going. Grace could see the bodybuilder's juices trickling down her amazingly thick legs all the way over to the futa's tits and from there onto to the stage. She was coming non-stop and now that Grace was aware of that little fact, she knew what she had to do.

"Not with me, you big meathead," she growled mostly to herself and turned around to face the engorged crown of Christina's giant member. There was no denying that this insane influx of muscle came from Varya and seeing Christina this entranced by their kiss urged Grace to win back the attention she was deserving.

"You want to grow huge, huh? How about I give you something that will achieve just that," Grace muttered.

She carefully advanced on the redhead's throbbing tool until she reached her goal. Without any tease and consumed by jealousy and arousal she plunged her entire forearm into Christina's urethra.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Christina shouted out loud with such ferocity Grace almost wanted to shield her ears.

The increased flow of pre-cum was pouring past Grace's elbow and proved the artist's idea was one to the futa's liking. She wiggled her arm around and pushed deeper, making sure she stroked every inch of Christina's warm, pulsing flesh she could reach with her arm.

"SO GOOD!! MY COCK! MY BIG FAT COCKS! AH! I ... AM..." Christina moaned and exploded in size.

Her entire body tensed and expanded in all directions. Grace looked over her shoulder and was met with a sight that brought her to another climax. The base of Christina's cock was moving further and further away as her cock added foot after foot in length and girth. The beautifully musky sack beneath it sunk deeper and heavier into the wooden stage, until, with a loud crackling sound smashed onto the floor lingered with sticky juices and silently climaxing women. None of them looked hurt or agitated in the slightest, despite a literal fuck ton of balls crashing down on them.

"Yes, Christina, you wanted to grow. Now fucking grow," Grace said out loud and looked above now that she had the undivided attention of both Christina and the blonde who was still held in place in front of Christina's face.

"Your turn," Grace added under her breath while meeting Varya's adamant gaze.

"You little..." Varya growled and looked back at Christina, whose green eyes were almost begging to take up the tossed glove and accept the challenge.

"I see," Varya thought and reached out for Christina's massive face one last time. "You need this, I understand. Well, how about we make the best of it then? Put me on your dick, I have a few adjustments to make."

Christina's feverish face lightened up even further and her eyes almost rolled back into her skull when she led Varya to her wished destination -- at the base of her second and until now unattended member.

"Look here you little slut," Varya said over her shoulder towards Grace and laid both her hands on the granite rows of abs awaiting her touch.

The entire 30 ft giantess shook when the blonde's delicate fingers forced her to put on hundreds of pounds of muscle within seconds. The cavern of abs tensed and throbbed in loud pulses until they transformed even deeper, even harder.

"Don't forget your arms, Christina, make them grow huge and strong for your coach," Varya demanded out loud and despite not seeing past the huge set of breasts above, she could hear Christina explode with unbridled strength.

"MY MUSCLES!!!! YESSSS! SO STRONG!"

The futa's mighty voice thundered through a hall that started to look increasingly confined to a woman who was hellbent on outgrowing it in every possible direction. The stage crumbled and gave out under the sheer weight of Christina's overgrown body. The futa, despite shaking top to bottom with ever intensifying waves of growth, landed on her feet and sent an earthquake through the sex reeking hall. All the women didn't even flinch and continued silently indulging themselves and remained firmly under Christina's mind control.

Varya's smirk grew wider, the heat twitching between her legs growing hotter, when every fibre of Christina's body followed her order. She was truly massive, so beautifully gigantic and strong, perfect in every possible way, Varya thought.

"You are perfect too! So perfect, coach," Christina replied within the blonde's mind and thrusted her hips and dicks into the sex-reeking air. Almost like she was fucking something or someone.

The strongwoman turned around and saw Grace, greedy and annoying as she was, leaning all over Christina's glance, slurping away on every bit of cum she could get her little tongue onto, while shoving her arm all the way to her shoulder into the futa's depths.

"This fucking..." Varya groaned and mindlessly grinded her own hips along Christina's throbbing shaft.

She was aroused. Beyond aroused. So much so, that she was almost confused how she could even find the strength to care about Grace's antics. But there was something that pushed her to competing, something about being Christina's number one. Maybe not as her sole lover, but if it is pleasure and growth she was after, then that's what she would get.

"Do it, Christina. Do it," Varya said. "I know you want to. Fuck me, and don't stop until you burst through the ceiling."

Christina erupted once more and her cocks shot out an ocean of sticky cum onto the harem scattered across the floor. The tidal wave even forced Grace to stop her urethral fisting and hold on to the wildly pulsing cock to keep her balance.

"So much... power," Christina slurred and noticeably heated up.

Her body was always wonderful to touch. Just softly caressing her skin was a sensation that surpassed normal sex, but now, after Christina already surpassed her usual, intoxicating aura, she turned into a blur of pure orgasmic bliss.

Varya came within seconds by just feeling Christina's heartbeat pulsing between her legs and shaking the iron log she was sitting on. Again, and again... and again. The blonde's entire, muscle-bound body, twitched and climaxed wave after wave while Christina forced herself even bigger, even stronger -- more powerful as she called it.

"It is time, I... am so close," Christina said in a voice that was barely hers. A voice that was much weightier and dominating. "Come here, you two."

Grace looked up and as the last remnant of her consciousness noticed Christina's green eyes flicker, stronger and brighter until they were just emerald light bulbs, she knew something big was about to happen.

Suddenly, another, stronger warmth engulfed Grace and prompted her eyes to dart away. A green mist was slowly materialising around her waist and took on the shape of transparent fingers. From there the aura started to spread further, engulfing the teenager's entire body and then ... lifted her up.

Grace kept on ploughing through endless orgasms while this green light levitated her further away to where she could see Christina in her truly giant entirety.

Standing at easily 40ft and close to reaching the lights of the stage with just her fiery hair, Christina had ascended beyond just a giantess. With both her hulking arms flexing as her biceps peaked higher and higher until each surpassed her head in volume. She was becoming a true goddess. One that wielded truly godly power.

The artist was so caught up in admiring Christina's expanding body that she didn't notice Varya being lifted up by the same green aura like herself, until she floated past her.

The huge amazon, looked nothing like a toy to Christina now, with all her limbs twitching furiously as Christina's lust spilled over onto her as well.

Both, Grace and Varya alike, now levitated directly in front of Christina's massive body, a cock each directly pointing at them and throbbing with nothing but desperation as they poured out load after load. They looked more than ready for what followed next.

"Now... give... me... all ... you can muster," Christina moaned and pushed her mighty legs wider, both her gigantic arms resting on her waist as her magic lowered both humans onto her cocks.

Cocks that were each far bigger than the woman they were about to penetrate, but that didn't stop Christina, nor Grace or Varya in the slightest. Both girls cried out in joy when they felt their lips apart and welcome a penis that far surpassed their entire bodies. Every inch was an explosion in itself, every throb a symphony that made both girls moan and scream from the top of their lungs, begging for more.

And Christina gave them more, so much more. She plunged a dozen feet into each of her two lovers with her first thrust and doubled that with the second. The futa, by now shimmering in that all-consuming hot, green light revelled in the sensation both women provided her with. Her growth only ramped up further, with both her cocks swelling thicker and faster every time Varya and Grace deemed experiencing even more pleasure would have been impossible. Not for Christina.

The giantess surpassed 50ft, soon 55, 60, all while thrusting her gigantic dicks into the bottomless entrances of her two lovers. Both women were barely holding on to their senses and would their nerves not have been set alight every second they would have passed out a long time ago. So, they remained in place, the invisible hands locking them in the perfect angle for Christina's growing cocks to fuck them harder and harder, while she outgrew the hall itself.

Her head soon smashed through the glass ceiling and her breasts ripped the remaining spotlights from their sockets and onto the stage. The debris and rubble that would have crashed onto the semi-conscious harem of women at the feet of the growing goddess kept floating in the air, engulfed in the same green aura that now took hold of everything surrounding Christina.