A Piece of Art Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she craned her neck and looked into the direction the emerald flash was coming from. It turned out to be her mirror -- and the reflection of her now vibrant and pulsing green eyes.

The artist still shook while constant orgasms shot through her system and turned her into something she only knew from her art and wildest dreams. Until she met the futa.

"Now you make sense, Christina," she muttered and smiled at the sweaty, huge, growing woman staring back at her.

Her pathetic member kept on throbbing and driving Grace nuts over his refusal to finally grow for real. Instinctively, Grace tried to calm her desperate breaths and somehow deal with the constantly pulsing sensation still pounding within her.

Steadily, the thunderous shots slowed down when she focused all her attention at the now subtle flow of waves directly under her stretching skin. And then, when Grace just thought she learned to tame the beast roaring within her, the tension went into overdrive and rallied into her new endowment.

"Ohhhhhhhh... yessssss."

The tiny shaft swelled and throbbed until it grew pass her giant clit and started to inflate with huge, loud spurts.

Grace spread her leg and tensed all her lower muscles automatically when her cock added 3 inches with one massive influx of blood. She came as soon as her veins and skin started to audibly stretch as her tool grew properly.

"MORE! I WANT MORE!" she slurred and somehow directed the tension back into her cock.

It throbbed thicker and heavier again and again with every new push coming from Grace who now was addicted to the divine sensation. She forced her cock bigger and bigger until she felt another, separate weight crashing onto her puffed up vagina. A set of balls, easily the size of her fists had formed and added another dimension to her now desperate hunger to grow.

"BIGGER!!!! SO MUCH BIGGER!!!! YESSSS!" she shouted and exploded with size in each direction until her feet stretched along the wooden floor of her cramped bedroom. Her giant, beautiful, fat cock now throbbed mightily above her as it rose towards the ceiling in a perfect 45-degree angle. She pushed her jacked thighs together and into her bloating balls while they kept producing a massive load to coat the entire room in. Her first load.

Grace screamed and moaned, begged her entire body to swell much, much bigger as she neared her giant climax when she heard the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GRACE?! I TOLD YOU NO FUCKING POR-"

Kelly, her flatmate, barged in, somehow entering a room Grace always locked whenever she entered.

The raven hair Canadian fumed with anger, her cute face burning red ... until she saw the new and improved version of Grace.

"Oh... my... god," the athletic teenager muttered and somehow added another shade of red to her beautiful face.

Grace, now far taller and bigger than her 6ft friend pushed her legs apart and allowed a better view at her new assets. A part of her was sure Kelly would not mind, quite the opposite, she would love it. She could almost smell it. Feel it. Sense it, burn under her skin the longer Kelly stared at her big, fat cock.

The blonde felt her friend's gaze on her body, warming her with the same powerful aura that Christina made her feel whenever they...

"FUUUCCCCCCKKK!! YESSSSS!!!"

Grace's body hardened once again in tandem with her cock taking the lead and fattened under the watchful eyes of her stunned flatmate. And then her balls, moments after Kelly checked them out as well. After them her breasts... and then her muscles.

Every gaze of Kelly was fuelling Grace's insatiable desire to grow further ... and strengthened the magic she was now wielding.

Eventually, after Kelly started to reach between her dampening legs, Grace looked up and knew that this divine bliss was not only her own lust, but also Kelly's. Who still had much more potential to tap into waiting to be unleashed.

The emerald eyes of the blonde futa sparkled when Kelly crashed on her knees, filling the air with her scent as she came inside her pants.

"Do you really think THAT was amazing?" Grace laughed with a seductive smirk and got up. "We are just getting started. Come here, my dear. I feel you want it too."

THE END