A Piece of ASS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked Kimberly like he had never fucked another woman before! He bit down with his mouth on her alabaster and pale skin, he sucked hard on her rubenesque, pink, nipples and he pounded ferociously inside the pussy hole of the naked woman that he had stripped bare on her front porch, out in the fresh countryside air, in broad daylight!

The pounding of his dick inside of her pussy was so luscious, so slippery, so soothing. His humping caused him to lust for greater sensory glory and he thought of changing his fucking position by switching her around to her back-side so that he could start slamming his dick into and inside of her plump, padded buttocks. This action caused him to promptly pull his 100% beef-rod out of her snatch and to turn Kimberly around onto her backside in a "Doggie-Style" position so that he could fuck that ass and bang her pussy ever the more frantically from behind between her ass-cheeks!

The joy and erotic nature of fucking the sweet, innocent, sexually ripe, tender young thing on her front porch mesmerized Johnny's drenched penis so much so that he could not restrain himself any longer from going on a frenzied pumping rampage of slamming, banging, rocking and fucking Kimberly's pussy with such gusto that the sensation of ejaculation began to bubble up from the inner depths of his ball sac up through the tingling arteries of his penis.

This vigorous fucking action threatened to volcanically blast out all of his masculine spunk in one huge explosion inside of her knutt-bucket of a wop with each subsequent thrust of his hungry hips! When he finally grabbed Kimberly's swinging, swaying, globes of mammary tissue dangling off of her bountiful bosom Johnny was more inflamed and aroused with genital excitement and exaltation than he could tolerate. He could no longer hold back the involuntarily sensation of busting off all of his white creamy, jizsm and junk all over her pussy lips, ass-hole and buttocks. He boisterously burst out his load all over her body beyond his physical control!

As he bellowed out loud after this satisfactory ejaculation, Johnny stood straight up on the porch exhausted from fucking the young, White hussy and he noisily proclaimed his victory by exuberantly jerking off the last few spurts of ejaculate on her feet and legs. He then watched triumphantly as his depleted, contracting, penis fell from her ravaged, soiled womb!

"Damn, That Was A Good Piece of Ass!" he exclaimed.

Several weeks after scoring his first piece of interracial pussy Johnny was rewarded with a promotion on his job and with the opportunity to meet many new co-workers and colleagues. Seeking to capitalize off of his good fortune after his affair with Kimberly he met a new love interest in his office by the name of Ana Sofia.

Ana Sofia was a Latin Hot Tamale who was 31 years old with shoulder-length, jet-black hair, pretty coco-brown skin tone, cowgirl swivel hips, bootylicious buttocks and puffy, pouty, red lips. As soon as Johnny laid eyes on this beauticious, Hispanic 'phat' heifer he groaned, "Damn, that's a piece of Ass!"

Ana Sofia was fascinating in that Johnny had never had sex with a fine, young, Mexican, filly. He had only heard through the grapevine that Hispanic women loved to fuck and that they were very passionate lovers. In his government office Johnny wasn't sure that he would ever get close enough to Ana Sofia to ever be able to test out this social gossip.

After being formally introduced to Ana during the weekly staff meeting Johnny was thrilled to learn that he and his new colleague would be working together each day on a special project. The departmental project called for the Afro-Latin pair to be assigned the responsibility of conducting a joint initiative on minority employment in the County.

Pouncing on the opportunity to get next to Ana Sofia, Johnny promptly suggested that the new comrades make arrangements to go out to dinner at the local PAPPADEAUX Seafood Kitchen. Pappadeaux is an upscale, exotic eatery which required that its patrons come dressed for Fine Dining!

Getting together at the first opportunity available, Ana and Johnny met that very first night to discuss the benefits of working together as a new team of employees. They discussed how two professional individuals from different cultural backgrounds could enhance their personal development.

That night at dinner Ana Sofia showed up in a sky-blue, skin-tight, mini-skirted Sarong dress. The dress was so tight that it showcased every inch of Ana's ripe-ass, pultruding hips, bulbous buttocks and thick-ass thighs. The bosom of the outfit displayed a pair of massive tits and a waistline that was shaped like a Coca Cola bottle.

Johnny was dressed in a charcoal-grey, Calvin Klein sports coat, with a royal blue, Hilfiger pull-over turtle-neck in Kenneth Cole loafers sans the socks. He was also rocking a pair of gold-rimmed Ray-ban sunglasses which obscured his piercing reddish-brown pupils.

Throughout the course of their dinner Johnny elaborated in great detail about how he had come to the deep south seeking new opportunities and to re-make his personal I.D. Because he said that he didn't know very many people in the southern region he explained to Ana Sofia that he could pretty much present himself in whatever image that he desired.

For her part, Ana Sofia was a strict Catholic practitioner and she stated that she was a family woman and that she was looking for a man with similar interests. She was curious to know if Johnny valued family and whether or not he wanted to indulge in a family posture.

Finishing their seafood dinner at the elaborate restaurant, Johnny requested that Ana Sofia drop by his Apartment as he prepared to drop her off at her home for later that evening. He mentioned that he wanted to show Ana his family photographic portraits on his livingroom wall and to show her some pictures of his only son.

Accommodating his request for exhibiting his family portfolio Ana Sofia agreed to come to Johnny's residence for a short visit as they departed from the eatery heading to his domicile. When they reached his abode Johnny took off his blazer and pulled off his shoes.

Offering to provide Ana Sofia with a late-night glass of Sangria, Johnny wasted no time in pouncing on top of his beautiful Mexican visitor. He was all over her as soon as he returned to the livingroom from his refrigerator with the alcoholic libations he had gone off to retrieve. He initiated his romantic advances by briskly kissing his Latin princess on her tart, mango-flavored lips and running the tips of his masculine fingers throughout her long, flowing, ass-length hair!

As soon as Johnny's lips engulfed Ana's she instantly kicked off her red, Givenchy pumps and wrestled him to the back of the love seat chair that the couple were occupying. With Ana moving briskly on the love seat underneath Johnny, her short blue mini-skirt hiked up to her upper hips exposing the candy-apple red, string THONG panties beneath her skin-tight SARONG!

Her ass-cheeks bounced out of the Thong panties so enthusiastically that Johnny thought that they were balloons full of liquid. He instinctively palmed both of her jellacious butt checks with both hands and squeezed her ass sensuously.

With Ana's skirt hiked up so high on her waist Johnny went ahead and took the liberty of pulling her dress all of the way off of her frame. He then began converting his new job colleague from a scantily dressed Muchacha to a butt-ass naked Chica. The transition from covered to nudity switched Ana from a kitten to a she-devil.

The Mexican native immediately dove for Johnny's elastic waist-band and jerked his pants off of his hips and frantically began tugging on his enlarging Black, man-pole seeking to force an instantaneous erection! Adding to the suspense Ana Sofia reflectively dropped her face aggressively down into Johnny's crotch and immediately swallowed his bobbing mushroom dick-head into her excited, drooling mouth.

She hoggishly proceeded to orally swallow Johnny's pulsating, throbbing pee-cock down her throat, her cheeks, jowls and esophagus or as much of him as her eager windpipe would accept. She began to feverishly bob up and down on his dick-pipe so passionately that all he could do was to let out the loudest groan and waling sound that shrieked out like a coyote singing to the Moon!

Ana Sofia was giving Johnny an olde fashioned SIESTA! She was sucking the hell out of his Dick, even to a finer degree than any other race of female dick-sipe had ever done.

But in this moment of sucking ecstasy Johnny knew that he wanted more from his Hispanic enchilada than a simple oral pipe-cleaning. He wanted to enjoy the hot, spicy and tangy taste of Mexican pussy.

Johnny rationalized that Ana Sofia's brand of pussy would be more scrumptious, more luscious, more scintillating than the plain variety of pussy that he had been fucking for 40 years. Johnny knew that Ana was the equivalent of the 1960's Sex Symbol Raquel Welch for her generation.

In order to get at that Mexican pussy Johnny needed to pull Ana Sofia off of sucking his throbbing, pulsating, penis in order to get her into the "Doggie-Style" position that he loved so much. He accomplished this herculean task of pulling her suctioning, siphoning lips off his red hot chili pepper by simply twisting her torso upwards and forward and lifting her piñata plumped ass-cheeks up in the air as he prepared to mount her tight and drooling pussy from the rear.

Johnny was finally positioned effectively rear-saddle to ride Ana Sofia just like a bucking bronco at a Western Rodeo! And ride that pussy he did! Slamming into her cunt-cushion time and again, he settled back into a relaxing rhythm of sliding, slipping and smacking her twat with his lurching, lusting, beef-pole!

The more and more Johnny rode Ana's snatch the more he appreciated the Mexican flavor of her saucy sensation of passionate pleasurable and mysterious stroking's. As he imagined himself as a Latin Bandito fucking Ana, Johnny could not restrain himself from shouting, "Damn, this is a Good Piece of Ass!"

After their rendezvous at Pappadeaux Johnny and Ana Sophia became fast friends and intimate colleagues on all of the future work projects that they shared in the County Government office. Following this professional union between the two love birds Johnny was approached by his supervisor to take a Fellowship position working at the General Assembly on International Development for the State of Georgia. It was on this new assignment that Johnny met an unknown Arab beauty by the name of Aaliyah Ali Mohamed.

Aaliyah Mohamed was a dark-haired, luscious-lipped, bubbled-ass Muslim beauty who worked in the Passport Office of the State Legislature in Georgia when Johnny B. Goode came to work at the State Capital in Atlanta. She was a 'head-turner' as her olive oil skin tone and her seductive, mysterious eyes caught the attention of every male letch who crossed her path.

Johnny was one of the fortunate ones in that he was able to make Aaliyah's acquaintance as a result of his assignment in the International Development Office at the capital. The two co-workers fell into a mesmerizing visual stare down with each other the moment they both laid eyes on one another.

It was somewhere in that very first stare down that Johnny said to himself, "Damn, that is a piece of Ass!" It was right then and there that he decided that he had to get a chance to find out what the physical anatomy was like with this erotic Middle-Eastern princess with the seductive green eyes.

The word among the Passport Staff was that Aaliyah was of Royal blood, a moneyed monarch here in the U.S. to obtain her education and then to return to her Arabian life of privilege. The wagging tongues also gossiped that Aaliyah was a wild temptress, a freaky female who was known to camouflage her sexual fetishes.

From day one on his new Fellowship Johnny set out to try to get his sticky fingers beneath the Hijab, inside the flowing gowns and underneath the mysterious scarves which Aaliyah was known to wear. The first opportunity to pursue her mystifying sexual secrets came that first Friday evening during the Capital Hill staff Happy Hour.

Everyone on the General Assembly staff was fully exhausted and worn out by the time that the employee Happy Hour shindig rolled around at the end of that work week. Capitalizing on the obvious eye-contact that the mismatched couple had experienced from the first day they had made connections, Larry seized the opportunity to invite himself to sit on the bar stool where Aaliyah had become isolated from her other co-workers as she was one of the early guests.

"Greetings, Princess" said Johnny as he strode up to the tavern's seating arrangement where Aaliyah was situated by herself. "As-salamu alaykum" she replied.

As the ambiance inside the tavern began to pick up in its gaiety and excitement Johnny moved to snuggle up close to Aaliyah as the pair chatted and she ordered a Jalisco bourbon tea drink and he ordered his traditional rum & coke. The couple indulged their alcoholic libations as Johnny reminded Aaliyah that they had immediately become entranced with each other the first moment that they had come in contact.

The Persian princess was dressed in a very exotic hijab, with a veil over her face and strands and strands of colorful sashes and flowing scarves covering all of her most private feminine body parts. The more and more that this interracial couple drank their liquor stimulants the more forward and aggressive Johnny became.

About halfway through the Happy Hour festivities Johnny invited Aaliyah to go out and sit with him out in their cars in the Capital Building's parking garage. Being a bit hesitant because of the newness of their relationship and because of the reserve of her culture, Aaliyah initially resisted but thereafter bowed to Johnny's charm and persistence.

Getting out in the garage Johnny convinced Aaliyah to go and sit in her automobile so that they could listen to some Arabian music. He was surprised to find that the Libyan mistress was playing a version of Arabic pop music in her sound system and that her speakers were bumping to some sounds of 'Shaabi'! This particular genre reminded Johnny of the style of music that Arab women played when they were belly-dancing.

No sooner than the erotic pair were inside of Aaliyah's vehicle than Johnny was all over her, removing the veil from over her face and kissing her pursed, plump, ruby red lips and trying to stick his tongue down her throat. Aaliyah, being a very mysterious hottie, with her magical slanted eyes, thick deep-set eyebrows and seductive green eyes opened up to Johnny's advances like a stick of butter to a hot knife.

The festive Muslim music pounding in the interior of the automobile made the physical cuddling very erotic. And it was not very long before Johnny had trashed the Hijab and was proceeding to un-wrap the reams and reams of cloth material that were hiding the royal assets of this Middle-Eastern, big titted, Dick-teaser.

As he un-wrapped more and more of the secretive layers of Muslim clothing hiding the humongous orbs on Aaliyah's chest, the suave curves of her swiveling hips, and the scrumptious anatomy of her Persian loveliness Johnny was inflamed with thoughts of copulation. Offering no resistance, if not offering outright assistance, Aaliyah eagerly helped Johnny to unravel her constrictive clothing which caused her to become butt-ass naked in the blink of an eye!

Trying to arrange for as smooth a transition to nakedness as possible Johnny pulled the lever down on Aaliyah's bucket seat and shifted her into a reclining posture in an instant. Not waiting to be invited to join in, Aaliyah grabbed at Johnny's belt buckle and yanked open his bulging crotch and pulled out his pulsating, leaking penis.

The two public officials were now vigorously engaged in a session of public indecency inside of a government garage. Their passions had become so aroused that by the time that Johnny had stripped Aaliyah birth-suit naked he had un-popped the passenger-side door of her auto and had pulled her legs and feet out of the car and had positioned himself in a position straddling her bubble-ass posterior.

Looking around the government facility on that Friday evening Johnny confirmed to himself that the desperate pair were totally isolated on the upper floor of the garage. At this point he began to lubricate his starving, Black, Man-pole against the lips of Aaliyah's gushing, wet, pussy for old times and for new. The public agency analyst then split the ass-cheeks of his Royal Highness wide apart sufficient to allow him to stuff his massive mushroom-sized Dick-stump up the full length of her canal.

As the shock absorbers of Aaliyah's bubble-ass booty jiggled and swayed with the thrust and rhythm of Johnny's big-Dick pummeling inside her a booming exclaim was heard radiating throughout the garage as Johnny bellowed out his orgasm as he shouted, "Damn, this is some very good pussy!"

At the end of that Summer of discovery and racial experimentation Johnny was invited to a formal government diplomatic reception in the Great Hall of the Parish at the county headquarters. He was scheduled to be presented with a Commemorative Medallion for all of the good work that he had done on his new job in Georgia.

As Johnny arrived at the Reception Hall he was seated at a Master Table with a range of other dignitaries, officials and honorees. At his table there was a lovely, young Japanese scholar named Ichika Yamamoto seated there all alone.

Ichika was a 28 year old International Business intellectual who had come to Atlanta to learn how Americans lived. She was about 4 feet 11 inches tall, with a pretty yellow-olive skin tone, big busted bosom, a tight ass, a short Bob hair style, slanty eyes, dark Black hair, glistening eyes, a cute button of a nose, and a pair of sultry, pouty lips. She would generally be described as a cute little pixie type fox.

The purpose of the Dinner was to recognize all of the agencies in Metropolitan Atlanta who had achieved success in promoting the social development of the Southeastern region of the United States and those organizations who had most encouraged progress. Ichika was at the Dinner to examine cultural relations and it was only a simple happenstance that she had been seated at the same table as Johnny.

"Good evening young lady" Johnny said as he checked his arranged seat at the Reception Table. "KONNICHIWA" responded Ichika.

The odd couple had a natural connection to each because of the wide difference of their cultural backgrounds. "What is the nature of your business" Ichika asked? "I am a Public Policy Analyst, I research the questions of economic opportunity for people around the world" said Johnny.

Meeting someone who was familiar with the native surroundings and a man who was as handsome as Johnny was intriguing to Ichika. She saw Johnny as a distinguished, 6'foot, muscularly built, bronzed complexioned, smooth skin toned, professionally accomplished gentleman with a salt & pepper goatee.

The pair hit it off spontaneously and spent their evening talking about Japanese society and Southern rustic, mountain culture. Their conversation proceeded into dancing later at the Reception and then the next thing that you knew the international pair had made their way back to Johnny's apartment.

The Black professional Casanova and the young Japanese student found themselves stretched out on Johnny's cottage bedding excitedly thrashing their bodies together on top of his bed covers and groping and exploring the physical assets of their male and female anatomy. The initial impression that Ichika projected to her elderly, Black, suitor came from the stiff, firm, and erect, succulent, dark Japanese nipples that Johnny enthusiastically sucked.