A Piece of ASS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening became more intense Ichika dropped her foreign pretense of overseas innocence and quickly withdrew Johnny's long, leaking, penis from within his pants and exposed his jumping, jerking cock to the fresh air of their love nest. At that point in the festivities the low-plunging red sweater-blouse that Ichika had been wearing came off of her desirous frame and was thrown immediately to the floor. These actions exposed her huge Asian hooters which now bounced and swayed suggestively to and fro.

The state of undress that the young Japanese mistress found herself in reflected the reality that she was also wearing a crotchless pair of panties along with a solo pair of pink, high-heeled pumps with a red bow at the crown of her feet. The black bush of her aroused pubic hair was gleaming through her panty's exposure and her hairy pussy was proudly exhibiting an inviting cunt which smiled suggestively at Johnny.

Not dispensing any further foreplay for this occasion, Johnny proceeded to strip the remainder of the olive-skinned beauty's clothing off to expose the fullness of a pussy that was spreading wide open at the juncture of her hips and thighs. He was greedy with arousal and was ready to pounce on this Japanese delicacy as soon as he feverishly pulled off the remainder of his target's attire.

Before he realized the full extent of his arousal Johnny had grabbed his jerking, sputtering, leaking mushroom head and had aimed it straight for the drooling, creamy, sticky womb of his Asian visitor's crevice. From that point he moaned aloud when he comprehended the joy of the realization that he was sliding his long, Black, cock up inside the slippery warmth of this oriental pussy.

Humping and pumping his carnivorous phallus in and out of her slurpy, sloppy, Mongolian pussy Johnny could no longer resist the sensation of busting off a ball-cleansing orgasm inside of this Knutt-Bucket of Asian pussy like none that he had ever enjoyed before! In an instant he was heard to exclaim, "DAMN, this has been some of the most distinctive pussy that I have had this Summer!"

And with that explosion Johnny fell off into a mesmerizing sleep that carried him deep into the afternoon of the following day. When he woke he frantically looked around his bedroom and throughout the remainder of his Apartment to the realization that he was there by himself.

And from the tidy condition of his bed that he had been sleeping in he recognized that he had been fantasizing again! At the end of this nap Johnny came to the acknowledgement that he had been dreaming all along. To wit he pinched himself and deduced that all four (4) of these fantasies had been elaborate Wet Dreams, fantasies about seeing beauty women on the street and lusting to have sex with them whenever he passed a voluptuous sex kitten.

This had become a sexual obsession for Johnny whereby he had endeavored to constantly lust over an array of beautiful women of all races and all ethnicities who passed him by each and every day! But when he thought more about his sexual fantasies and how often he had dreamed of sex with all of the women he had met, he realized that he was just like most of W-E other male perverts who regularly see women in our paths and say, "Damn, that is a beautiful piece of Ass!"