A Piece of Eden Pt. 02

Story Info
Life takes a dangerous turn.
5.4k words
4.1
5.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
271 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I remember, don't worry, how could I ever forget

It's the first time, the last time we ever met...

the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows

It's no stranger to you and me (Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight)

Moran's heart was racing, both because the remnants of a spoiled orgasm ravaged her body, and because she was seconds from having her weekend leave revoked. She let out an involuntary soft moan as her body finished unloading, the drain fighting for its life to deal with her thick outpour.

Mor blinked a couple of times, it took her a moment to understand what she was looking at. She made a step towards Moran, still keeping a meter between them. The commander audibly cleared her throat, "Good evening, Moran, as you were," she briefly said and turned to a vacant stool.

Mor quickly undressed and proceeded to clean her body. It was clear she gave no thought to being naked in the company of others or to the fact Moran just orgasmed. Her athletic figure was well-tuned with a flat chest. Before Moran even had time to say anything, Mor washed and dried her body, wore her uniform, and left the showers. Now it was Moran's turn to blink with confusion. The whole thing lasted no more than 10 minutes, from start to finish.

Mor was clearly more proficient with life in the army than Moran. It both frustrated her and gave her hope that it is possible to live with such strict limits. She considered going another round, but, with all the mental pressure around, her body seemed sated with one orgasm for now. Besides, with the realization that people can walk in on her, Moran feared for her privacy. She washed and dried her body, now as clean as she was used to, Moran made her way back to the communal tent.

The tent was not what Moran knew from her family's camping trips. The foundation was made of concrete, with two thick wooden poles towering in the middle. Covering everything, was an industrial fabric colored brown on the inside and patterned with brown and light green on the outside. The thing was made to hold 10 people and Moran's bed was the one closest to the entrance. With about 30 minutes to lights out, Moran arrived at her bed and tossed her towel and bathing accessories by the bedside. She thought about calling her parents, but the public phone and the electric outlets for her drained phone both had a line of people waiting. Instead, she decided she'd use the time to get to know her tent-mates better. She came into the tent and greeted all present, "shalom."

Sharon was in the bed beside her, tucked in and ready to sleep. When she noticed Moran she moved around to face her, her black hair braided after a shower. "How was your first day, girl?"

"I don't really know," Moran admitted, she saw no point hiding her difficulty dealing with the change.

"I know, it's so confusing, your whole world turned upside down," Sharon identified, "you should hear about Ofer's first night here."

"You're never going to forget that, Sharon..." Ofer sighed as she joined the conversation, sitting on the edge of Moran's bed. Her bed was the one opposite Moran's, by the other side of the entrance to the tent.

"Not in a million years," Sharon giggled, "she showered and made her way back only to slip into a puddle of mud."

"Shit girl," Moran's eyes were wide open with shock, "what did you do?"

"Went to sleep covered in mud," Ofer confessed, "you don't want the crew to find you out of bed after lights out."

The girls talked about life in the army until the lights turned off automatically at 21:00 on the dot. It was mostly small talk but, as Moran fell asleep, she felt better knowing she probably made two new friends today. And to top it off, those two seemed more interested in her than in what she had between her legs. It didn't take long for the sandman to visit her and carry her to the land of pleasant dreams.

"BOOM!"

Moran was violently ripped out of a dream. Her heart pumped wildly as gunfire made her ears ring. She tried looking around but the world was pitch dark. She could hardly hear girls screaming around her in terror. Moran wanted to scream or run away, but her body just froze in her bed, paralyzed with fear. Within the grasp of fear Moran did the only thing her body permitted, she prayed to god.

The whole tent was suddenly filled with light. At the entrance stood Mor, her face red with anger. Behind her were 4 male soldiers, dressed in desert ghillie suits and armed to the teeth.

Mor took one step forward, "What a shameful sight," her voice rattled the air, "If we were the enemy our country would have held 10 funerals tomorrow morning." She took another step into the tent, "Look at Moran here," she pointed bluntly, "she was useless... But somehow, this wet-eared green rookie had the wits not to scream like a little girl. Screaming gives the enemy your position!"

The tent was quiet, no girl dared speak. Mor made another advancement inside. "Seeing as Moran was more prepared than all of you, I think she can stay in bed while we go train," she turned around, "outside, fully dressed, with your M16s in 7 minutes."

And with that, Mor and her band of warriors stormed out of the tent. It was pitch black outside and Moran didn't dare ask for the time. "They do it about once a week," Ofer explained when she noticed Moran's puzzled expression. Ofer was already naked and started putting on her uniform, "I'll never get used to it."

"But why?" Moran wondered.

"They want to keep us on our toes, ready for action and all that shit," Sharon explained. Moran tried to bring some sense into her fogged mind. Before long their seven minutes were coming to an end and the girls started leaving the tent.

Moran watched them from her bed, they left in a group. Her eyes managed to spot Ayala, she was looking right at her and her face was red with rage for some reason. Just as the flock of girls walked past the entrance to the tent, Moran heard Ayala speaking out loud, "No wonder Moran acted differently than us, she's a freak of nature, I heard she has a five foot cock."

Moran wanted to go out and scream at Ayala. Her heart raced again, feeling rage towards the girl lying so bluntly and spreading rumors about her. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves, knowing that such an act would only earn her punishment in an environment like this. Her brain was flooded and it was still dark outside. In the far distance, she could hear the girls marching and Mor yelling at them. She decided to get some more sleep, knowing a very long day was just around the corner. She could sort things out with Ayala later.

Moran's day was just as long as she imagined. Between running around, doing all kinds of aerobics, firing a million shots with liability, and memorizing its parts, Moran hardly noticed that lunch zoomed by and dinner arrived all too soon. Ofer and Sharon were wonderful companions on this strange road, they chatted about almost everything when they had time. Before long, the sun started to set and it was free time again. Moran decided it was the perfect opportunity to try and have a talk with Ayala about last night.

"Can we talk in private?" Moran wondered.

"Yes," Ayala got to her feet, "I'll be back soon," she told her friends. The two walked out of the tent and reached the smoking room. Unlike Ayala, Moran didn't smoke. The place was perfect to hold private conversations and the open air made the smoke a little more tolerable. All around them was the desert, stretching for miles and miles in all directions.

"What do you want, Moran?" Ayala asked as she lit her cigarette.

"I heard you talking outside of the tent last night," Moran placed her cards on the table, "please stop treating me that way, I have feelings just like you. My refusal to let you see my naked body does not justify spreading rumors like that. I have every right to refuse."

Ayala inhaled deeply, letting out a puff of white smoke. "Sure thing, Moran, you got it."

Moran expected it to be a lot harder, she was truly surprised by Ayala's reaction, "So we're good?"

"Yeah, I think we are..." Ayala confirmed.

"I hope we can start over," Moran hoped out loud.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Ayala admitted, "I'll put it plainly for you, Moran, I want you. I want to try what you have to offer..." she got on her feet and walked over to Moran, casually tossing her cigarette on the sand.

"What are you doing, Ayala?" Moran tried to make sense of what was happening.

"I'm simply taking what's mine," she declared, now face to face with Moran, "and I plan to use what mother nature gave me to get what I want." She quickly undid the top three buttons of her shirt and pulled the fabric aside so Moran could see her breasts. She was braless, her ample tits on display for Moran to take in.

Moran's cock was usually docile, but against her will it started waking up. It still wanted more after last night and Moran was helpless against Ayala's display of sexual confidence. Moran tried to scotch around in her chair but it was useless, Ayala was upon her. She took a step forward and pressed her crotch into Moran's. Moran's cock flexed in its restraining outfit in an attempt to break free.

Moran heard someone clearing her throat somewhere in the far distance. She looked towards the tents and, sure enough, there stood Mor.

"Get off me Ayala," she shoved the redhead away.

"You know sexual relationships are prohibited in the army..." Mor said, "both of you are staying the weekend."

"Wait, Mor, let me explain. She forced me..." Moran hastily tried to object.

"Mor?!" the commander asked, bewildered.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Moran tried to correct.

"You just lost your free time for this week, soldier," she looked at Moran, "do you think I'm an idiot? Look at yourself, private, your little soldier is standing at attention..."

It took Moran a moment to understand Mor was talking about her erect cock. it made her face turn a fierce red. She was mad at Ayala for using such a low trick, and at Mor for judging her so quickly. But more than anything, she was mad at herself, how did she fall for such a cheap trick? And how will she survive another 5 days without an outlet for her cum?

"One more step out of line and I'll put you on trial, Moran," Mor screamed before she stormed off.

Moran didn't sleep well that night, Ofer and Sharon couldn't calm her. With the break of dawn, Moran decided she will do anything in her power to stay away from Ayala. Her plan mostly worked well, the two didn't speak all day. Just like the day before, the next two days rushed past Moran.

Her anger at Ayala was soon overshadowed by a much bigger problem. It has been 3 days since she had her last orgasm, and it was a lousy one. Her belly exploded with pain come Friday. She watched Ofer and Sharon leave with tears in her eyes, they were her only friends in this hellish place and now she will have to survive for two days without them. As the bus pulled away Moran looked around her. The only ones left behind were Mor and Ayala.

"The weekend is a special time in the army, ladies," Mor gathered them, "you have free time from now and until Sunday. Enjoy it, but keep one thing in mind, I cannot punish you during the weekend, but after every weekend the sun will rise on a new week... Dismissed..."

Moran and Ayala walked to the tent. Now that the base was empty Moran had time to realize just where she was. It was dead quiet in the middle of the desert, the most isolated place Moran could think of. She sat in her bed and leaned back, Finally, she had a little time and Moran was determined to use it. With a book in her hand, she started reading. It was a sweet teen romance that helped take her mind off of her painful, cum-filled, belly.

As the book swept her away and pages turned, Moran thought she spotted something in her peripheral vision. She lowered the book and looked to her right, where she found Ayala sitting on Sharon's bed. She had a devious smile on her face while she sat, motionless, glaring at Moran.

"What is it, Ayala?" Moran questioned her stalker.

"Don't you like the romantic weekend I set up just for us?"

"Leave me alone," Moran said and turned to her side, giving Ayala her back.

"Shame, Moran, I think we can make a great couple," Ayala didn't sound like she was kidding, "why won't you give me a shot?"

"Please leave it, no means no..." Moran protested again.

"I can make you feel great, take away the pain you're dealing with," Ayala grabbed her lower abdomen, letting Moran know she was aware of her cum filled body, "after all, I got you here once already, I can keep you here for months..."

"You bitch!" Moran roared with anger. The realization Ayala took away her weekend, and the option to unload, made her head turn with anger, "fuck you, you sluty bitch."

"Ma'am," Ayala called suddenly. It made Moran turn around to spot Mor standing at the entrance to the tent, "Moran used abusive language, I ask you consider punishing her, ma'am."

"You're lucky this is the weekend, I'll take care of you soon enough, Moran, looks like you want to go on trial," Mor said before looking at Ayala, "I am here for you if she tries anything," Mor waited for Ayala to signal she understood before she left the room.

"Think about it, Moran," Ayala offered once more, "all you have to do is give me a shot and I'll make it worth your while..."

Moran considered answering with a string of profanities, but decided it was better to ignore Ayala in case Mor was still around. She returned to her book, her need for a dinner forgotten in the storm of her rage. She had no idea when Ayala left, but at some point she was alone with her book. A part of her wanted to go and masturbate to let out some stress, but another part decided she can hold it in for a little while longer. The last thing Moran remembered before she fell asleep was the fading golden sun that flooded the tent.

Moran dreamt about home. Her parents were waiting for her at the front door with hugs and a dinner befitting a queen. A pleasant sensation buzzed in her body, making her smile. Her body felt warm as she climbed upstairs to see her lover. The faceless lover waited for her on the bed, legs spread wide open, offering her inner temple for Moran to take. Moran's body was burning with passion.

"I love you," Moran whispered.

"That's a better start, girl," her lover leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was filled with passion that made Moran's heart burst in flames after almost a week with no sexual activity. She was going to take her perfect lover.

Through the heat of it all, Moran felt something was off. Her parents never cooked at home and she never had a lover, let alone a faceless lover. Fuck, she was still a virgin... As the flaws become apparent the dream she was in crumbled. Darkness settled in as Moran started to wake from the dream. She was on her back in bed, her eyes still closed. The only remnant of the wonderful dream was the amazing sensation her body was somehow still experiencing.

It took her a moment to accept the dream ended, "Damn, it was so nice..." she called to no one.

"I can do it again if you want," a voice answered back. Moran's heart jumped when she realized the voice was Ayala's. Her eyes opened in horror to the sight of a dark tent, it was night time. Above her was Ayala, in her birthday suit, her legs were spread apart on both sides of Moran's hips.

"What are you doing, Ayala?" Moran asked, she was beyond confused with the sight before her.

"I'm doing you, girl, told you I always get what I want..." she groaned as her body vibrated with excitement.

Moran realized something about Ayala was off, something other than her naked figure. A bulge formed along her belly, originating between her legs and stopping about an inch below her breasts. Ayala was moaning wildly as her hips gyrated frantically. Moran yelped as it dawned on her, the bulge in Ayala's belly was her cock, she was in Ayala.

Moran noticed her uniform was still on, her top still covered. Ayala probably took her pants off while she was sleeping and mounted her. She could see her cock, crammed up against Ayala's overfilled pussy.

"Get off me, Ayala, I don't want you..." Moran objected.

"You're saying no, but your body is screaming yes."

"Ayala, please, I'm close, get off me," Moran tried to reason with the girl, "you'll make me..." she had a hard time saying the words.

"Make you cum? Please, I'm on the pill, you can let go, girl."

"I don't want to!" Moran struggled but Ayala's weight pinned her in place, "get off!"

It was no use. Ayala was the more experienced girl, she pumped the futa. For the first time in her life, Moran felt a pussy around her cock, it was the tightest thing she could imagine. Wrapped around her rod and dripping wet, it electrified both its owner and Moran's cock. Ayala was fucking her vigorously. Every time she dropped her body down, Moran felt her cock slamming against the top of the girl's tunnel. With a week's worth of cum, Moran was losing the battle faster than she wanted to admit. It seemed her protests were heard by no one, but she still gave it one desperate shot.

"Ayala, you have to stop," Moran's eyes filled with tears, "I'll cum if you won't."

It seemed Moran's word finally reached Ayala. The girl stopped in her track, Moran's cock lodged deep within her. She leaned forwards towards Moran, keeping eye contact all the while. Moran felt her cock shifting inside the girl as her body moved. Ayala's crimson hair waved around the futa's head and she could smell the girl's soft breath.

"When will you understand? I want you to cum, I told you, Moran, I want you."

A menacing gleam appeared in Ayala's eyes, it was a fire Moran feared. Without warning, the pussy around her cock started moving at breakneck speeds, up and down it went with Ayala's body. The girl was earnestly fucking Moran like there's no tomorrow, refusing to stop before she got what she came for.

Moran knew her body well, she spent her life in it. She knew an orgasm was close when she felt her guts wrenching and her spine tingling, a feeling she was now feeling as Ayala fucked her. She also knew she would soon feel the contractions, a kind of pleasant pulsating sensation somewhere deep in her abdomen. They were a sign for the point of no return, a signal from her body telling her to get ready for the upcoming mess.

"Please, Ayala, I'm so close, sto-" Moran screamed as tears filled her eyes and started to stream down her cheeks. She stopped because she felt something in her belly that filled her heart with panic, a contraction. Moran knew her body getting ready to cum, she had to try anything within her power to pull her cock out of the intoxicating pussy it was in.

Moran tried to push Ayala off again, but it was no use. The girl simply grabbed her wrists and pinned them down on the bed. Her crotch plummeted down Moran's cock one last time to make sure Moran won't us the following upwards motion to pull her off. Moran's fight was over, and she knew it.

"Feisty, you are the best sex I eve-" Ayala started giving her distorted compliment when she felt Moran inside her, "holy shit, girl, are you growing even bigger?" It took the girl a moment to realize the reason behind the growth. The two were complete opposites, while Moran was crying and protesting, Ayala was moaning in a newfound pleasure she never imagined.

Moran's loads were normally copious. But after a week of abstaining she could easily go past that and produce a load that was impressive even by her standards. Moran's growth was the harbinger of orgasm, followed by steady, long pulses. Each pulse made her cock flair out and grow by a fraction before coming back down. The pulses gave Ayala's sloppy wet tunnel a massage she was powerless to resist. In a blink of an eye, her body locked up and she quivered violently as an orgasm took control of her body.

neolim
neolim
271 Followers
12