A Piece of Eden Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she cried and sadness filled her heart, Moran was subjected to an orgasm she was powerless to stop. She knew the pulses were a sign her cock was getting ready to pump her load out. The contractions in her belly were another sign that told her her body started pushing cum out of her internal reservoirs. The final barrier between the two was a muscle she had no control over. It was located right at the base of her cock and she knew the moment it would give out, she will fill Ayala with a load beyond what the girl ever imagined possible.

Just as the thought crossed her mind she felt the muscle relax. The next pulse that ravaged her cock was different, it seemed lazy in nature. The thick load of cum rushed up her tube and overflowed into Ayala. It didn't blast out like it normally would, instead the cum flowed out into Ayala. It was so burning hot Ayala noticed it and came down from her orgasm.

"It's so hot, and so much," she gasped as she felt it filling her with a generous serving of white goo, "I want more, Moran," she demanded.

Unwillingly, Moran's body answered Ayala's demand as the first pulse ended. Moran took a deep breath when she felt her body getting ready for another pulse. This time it was a much more lively one, in a fraction of a second her cock flared and a titanic shot launched itself into Ayala's body. This time it was a stream that added to the pool of cum Moran left inside, filling any space Ayala still had to offer. The blast refused to die down, her cock kept pumping more of the week's cum into the girl.

Moran's knew her body was beyond what women can handle, her doctors told her that more than once in the past. It was part of the reason she was a virgin, she feared what could happen if she did it with a girl and came inside. Now, both her and Ayala were going to find out. Soon, Ayala's belly started to grow in a desperate attempt to accommodate Moran's load, it was pointless. Ayala kept growing to the point where she looked pregnant, her belly filled with Moran's outpour. Still, Moran's body demanded more, it released another violent blast that made Ayala moan and orgasm. The girl couldn't take anymore, her pussy was stretched open by force to let a gallon of boiling cum escape and cover Moran's crotch.

After a good five minutes, the impossible happened, Moran's raging orgasm seemed to have calmed down. Ayala was still on top of her, exhausted by the experience she just had. She wanted to take Moran for another go, but thought she'd toy with her victim a little first.

"That was one heck of a load, bitch," Ayala whispered, "I hope you have more in you because I have big plans for tonight..."

Moran didn't answer, still lost in the blissful haze that her body just experienced. Her mind was racing with the realization she just lost her virginity. This wasn't how she imagined her first sex. The thought saddened her, but the sensation she was undergoing was such an extreme polar opposite. The sex with Ayala, even though it was forced on her, felt amazing.

"Ready for another round?" Ayala asked.

"You will stop right this instant, soldier!" came a voice from the tent's entrance. Mor was standing there in her uniform, her face was red, "I heard it all..." she whispered.

"Wait, Mor, this isn't what it looks like," Ayala said, "We were just having fun..."

"It didn't sound like fun when I heard Moran screaming for you to stop," Mor dismissed her excuse there and then, "get off her right now," she demanded.

Ayala started shifting around. Getting off of Moran while her cock was still lodged deep and her body seemed 9 months pregnant was a complex feet to achieve. As she moved up the cock in her slid out. The thing was huge and covered with cum, it was still erect and as fat as a bottle. It left Ayala with a loud pop that was followed but the sound of flowing liquid as Ayala's pussy started draining her overused womb, A white waterfall cascaded down her legs and formed a puddle on the floor.

"This might be the weekend but I am still your commander," Mor reminded the two, "both of you come with me, right now, don't get dressed."

Moran got up from the bed and accompanied Mor as the three walked over to another tent. This tent had no beds in it, instead, there were desks filled with paperwork.

"Are you physically well?" Mor asked the girls.

Both Ayala and Moran nodded yes, still shocked by the sudden turn of events. Mor walked over to one of the desks and rummaged around looking for something. She grabbed a paper and a pen.

"What I saw today was very severe, Ayala," Mor started a lecture, "I am putting you on trial for sexual assault," Mor started to fill the paper with the girl's details and took their testimony. Much to Moran's surprise, Ayala told the truth in her testimony, confessing she forced Moran to do what they did.

Once Mor wrote down all the details she needed she turned to the girls, "This is how we're going to do it, girls. I am moving to your tent for the weekend to make sure this won't happen again. Come Sunday, I am putting you on trial Ayala, you will be explained your rights before the trial. For now, I want a doctor to check you and see you're not hurt." Mor made sure Ayala understood what she said before sending her out to see the base doctor and remaining with Moran.

"Moran, I am sorry you had to go through what I witnessed," she opened, "I know this is both overwhelming and traumatizing."

Moran didn't say a word, her brain refused to process what Ayala did. A part of her wanted to cry over the violation her innocent body underwent, another wanted to jump with joy she managed to escape. Her soul was a rollercoaster, clinging to the edge of a huge drop.

"I want to let you know I am here for you," Mor seemed to smile when Moran sneaked a peek at her, "is there anything I can do to help?"

"Can I take a shower ma'am?" Moran asked. She desperately needed one, her crotch was still drenched with her cum.

"You can use my name, Moran. Forget our everyday routine, my heart goes out to you."

"Mor, can you come with me to the shower?" Moran repeated her request, slightly hesitant to call her commander by her first name.

Mor agreed without question, she accompanied Moran to the showers but stopped by the door, "Do you want me to wait outside?"

"Please come inside with me..." Moran asked.

Mor opened the door and let Moran in. Once inside, she simply sat on one of the stools and patiently waited. Moran carefully removed her uniform and threw them randomly around her. Naked, she walked into the stream of water and cleaned herself. She didn't care for time, she had all the time in the world. Instead, Moran decided the water will wash away her emotions, clean her abused soul.

Mor didn't make a sound while Moran stood under the stream, she simply looked at the floor and drifted in thoughts. Moran's head was another story, clouded with shame and fear she cried under the guise of the stream. When she felt it was time, she turned the water off and stepped outside.

"Hold on," Mor stopped her and got up. She walked over to a locker on the wall and tinkered with it for a moment before it opened. She took something out and walked back over to Moran, holding in her hands a new uniform and a towel.

"I keep an extra set, you can have it," Mor looked the futa in the eyes, "What happened isn't your fault, Ayala is the only one who should feel fear and shame." With those words, Mor returned to her seat and waited until Moran finished drying and got dressed.

When they returned to the tent Ayala was there waiting. She was clean and dressed in her PJs. Her belly was still huge and the top struggled to cover her belly button, "I talked to the doctor, she said I'll need a few follow-ups, but I'm in no danger for the time being."

Mor took a deep breath, "Good to hear. It was a long day, girls, I'm sure you're exhausted... Lights out," she called. Both Moran and Ayala got tucked-in while Mor turned off the lights in the tent.

Moran fell asleep in no time, her mind overwhelmed with the events to the day. She dreamt of home, of her mother and father, of Ayala. Her dreams were a bizarre mixture of nightmarish terrors and heavenly delights. At some point, a voice echoed through her dreams "Moran, please wake up... You're doing to be late for Ayala's trial..." Moran mumbled incoherently but the voice insisted, "You slept through Sat-," the voice faded and she was home again with her mother.

Moran opened her eyes, it was daytime. A movement on the bed next to her caught her attention. Sharon, Ofer, and Mor sat there together. The three wore uniforms and a smile filled their faces.

"How are you doing Moran?" Mor asked.

"I'm okay," she said and started to sit up in her bed. Her body felt like it weighed a ton and was slow to move, "What are you girls doing here on the weekend?"

"Moran, today is Sunday." Ofer showed her phone to Moran, the date matched, "you slept through the weekend, the doctor said it can happen after a traumatic experience. The body was overloaded with adrenaline and once it left your system you slept the exhaustion away."

Mor cleared her throat, "Ayala's trial closed an hour ago."

"What did the judge say? Was he angry I wasn't there?" Moran sounded lethargic.

"Not at all, I vouched for you," Mor told Moran, "Ayala was sent to prison, you won't hear from her again."

Ofer butted in, "She got 6 months in and a dishonorable discharge. If she'll come anywhere near you she'll get the remainder of her sentence." Ofer lowered her voice, "If she ever lays a finger on you, girl, she'll get another 4 years in jail."

As the words sunk in, Moran's eyes exploded with excitement. She started to cry, "Thank god," was all she managed to string together before the girls stormed her for a group hug.

12