A Piece of Eden Pt. 03

Story Info
Moran Moves on.
3.8k words
4.72
4.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
271 Followers

Disclaimer: Because of cultural gaps I received feedback that the character Ayala did not receive a suitable punishment for raping Moran. To bridge the cultural gap, I wanted to clarify that In the IDF and secular Israel, being dishonorably discharged is an extremely harsh punishment. Once discharged, you will not find a job that pays more than minimum wage and progressing in life becomes extremely problematic to impossible and you will probably end up on the street. As such, I feel this is adequate punishment.

I've gotta take a little time

A little time to think things over

I better read between the lines

In case I need it when I'm older

Foreigner -- "I Want to Know What Love Is"

Moran woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. Her eyes opened wide and excitement washed over her. After two nightmarish months, the day she dreamed of was finally here. The scars Ayala left on her soul still hurt her, but they seemed like such distant dreams that they started to hurt less. Sharon and Ofer also helped, and even Mor was a great support.

She jumped out of bed, the first in her tent, and started getting ready for the day. After two months, Moran knew she needed 6 minutes to get fully dressed, another 4 to brush her teeth, polish her shoes, and report to Mor.

Two months of boot camp taught her to use a grenade, an M16, a Glock and a MAG. They turned her from a little, helpless lady into a woman. Sharon and Ofer left her a few weeks back, went to their units, and today was Moran's turn.

"Reporting for duty, Ma'am!" Moran called, fully dressed and at attention before Mor's office.

"Morning, Moran," Mor welcomed her with a smile, a rare and magical sight, "today is your day..."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Moran confirmed.

"Here is your re-posting order, you have until noon today to get to your new base, don't be late."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Moran confirmed again and took the paper from her commander. She started to turn back to the tent and take her bag.

"Hold up, Moran," Mor called, "I've been your commander for the past two months, don't I deserve a goodbye hug?"

It was untypical for Mor to ask such a thing, but Moran didn't care, she turned around and gave Mor an embrace only soldiers can understand. It wasn't romantic but sisterly, a hug of true, deep care.

Moran took the first bus out of boot-camp. Three hours of alone time were a reward she had been waiting for since the minute she joined the army. The bus made its way and Moran listened to music on her phone. She forgot how nice it was to do such simple things, to take a minute and listen to her inner voice.

As the hours passed the scenery changed. Gone was the desert with its scorching heat. fields of beach sand and scrubs filled the world and the cool air from the sea was a much nicer welcome. As the bus came to a halt, Moran found herself before another large gate to a new base.

This place was different from boot camp. A steel fence ran around the perimeter of two little shads. The place was tiny and she wondered what its purpose was. The sign on the gate read "unit 240."

A soldier popped out of a door in one of the buildings, "Are you Moran Eden?" he asked.

"Hi, Sir, I'm here," Moran said. She walked past the gate and into the little base.

"Welcome to unit 240, you can drop the Sir..." he welcomed here, "most feel different from the desert you came from, the sea is 2 minutes' walk this way," he pointed towards the trees.

Moran couldn't help but giggle at the remark, "I was supposed to join the 909..."

"Yeah, but for now you're here," he talked bluntly, "my name is Ben Key, commander of the 240."

"Okay," Moran went with it, "What do we do in the 240?"

"We wait," Ben admitted, "this is a transition unit, you'll stay here until your security clearance is done... That's what the 240 is for."

"And for the time being?" Moran asked.

"Whatever you want, breakfast at 7:00, lunch at 12:00, dinner at 18:00." Ben talked very clearly, but the idea of such freedom after two months with Mor was just too complicated for Moran to understand. Ben took her into the office and signed her in, giving her a short brief of the place, he wasn't joking about the sea...

Moran decided she had to check this beach Ben yammered about. The minute her eyes opened the following day she arranged a beg containing everything she needed, put on sweatpants and a T-shirt and started marching west. Moran smelled the sea after a few steps, and after a couple of minutes, she saw it.

The Mediterranean Sea seemed flat, with little waves that caressed the sandy shore. The sun beamed down on her and warmed her skin as she took in the nature around her. Just like Ben said, she was alone, no one around her for miles.

Moran looked around for a moment and found something Ben told her about. He hid a few plastic pool chairs nearby and said she could use them if she wanted. She grabbed one chair and planted it firmly in the sand, making sure it was safe to sit on. Moran leaned back on the chair and closed her eyes. The waves filled her mind as she drifted off and took a short nap under the inviting sun, still fully dressed.

She woke up from her nap when the sun got to her eyes. The world around her was bright and inviting as she felt water touching her feet, the tide reached her. Moran sat up and looked around, still refusing to believe she was alone. Today was Ben's day off, so there was nobody waiting for her and her body woke up from the light sleep with a new need. Between her legs, under her sweatpants, her womanhood was waking up.

Moran considered heading back to her room or looking for a toilet, but didn't want to leave the beach. Her cock was clearly visible through her pants and shirt, reaching just below her breasts. It pulsed hungrily with its version of morning wood. Moran looked around once again, making sure nobody could see her as she considered a different option that didn't force her to leave the beach.

The thought of doing something in such a public place aroused her and she felt the tip of her cock parting her braless boobs and creeping up her cleavage. At the same time, her conscious screamed with fear of getting caught.

Moran didn't pack a swimming suit when she left home, she never imagined she'll need one during her service. After one last glance around to make sure no one was going to walk in on her she got up on her feet. She removed her shirt and exposed her ample breasts and the thick erect cock nestled between them. Next, she moved on to remove her pants, exposing two smooth legs that carried her into the water. Moran wrapped one hand around her breasts to cover her nipples and kept her underwear on, still a little fearful someone might walk in.

The warm water caressed her feet as she made her way deeper into the water. It felt nice when her hips were submerged and the water covered more and more of her body. Once her nipples disappeared below the waterline, Moran felt it safe enough to reach down and remove her wet panties. She bunched them up and tossed them ashore next to the rest of her clothes.

Dressed in her birthday suit and hidden below water, Moran decided it was time to get cracking. She took a few more steps deeper and reached down to her cock. She never touched herself in public, let alone at the beach. As her fingers wrapped around the rod, she snuck looks left and right to calm herself and make sure she was alone. Ben was right, this was probably some kind of private beach.

Moran decided she was going to go all out. After a month of waiting for an opportunity to cum every other day with a super-tight schedule, she was going to use this opportunity to drain every drop her body can make before going back. She knew she was multi-orgasmic and saw no point holding back. Moran grabbed tightly and a gasp of pleasure escaped her lips. Even though it was hidden underwater, Moran knew her cock was fully erect. Her fingers had no chance of meeting on the other end and encircling it. Moran gently tilted the pole until the tip breached the surface, it was red with the blood the filled her engorged organ.

Moran pulled the cock towards her and placed it between her breasts. Her arm closed the circle and her cock was trapped in a passionate embrace. The soft skin of her breasts against the stone-hard flesh of her cock was electrifying. Moran started to moan as her mind was filled with more and more bliss.

She craned her neck down and wrapped her lips around the pulsating shaft, giving herself a blowjob. Her moans were muffled by the thick cock in her mouth as she felt the edge creeping in on her quickly. She kept going, the feeling was intoxicating. Moran no longer cared if the whole world walked in on her, her mind was going off like crazy.

It was a miracle Moran even kept a fragment of coherent thought, yet, she somehow managed to remember to pull the cock out of her mouth. With a low groan of pleasure, the cock popped out of her mouth and fell into the water as Moran felt her body going past the point of no return.

Below the water, Moran's body was working its magic. Her muscles tensed up and locked her stiff. The cock started pulsing hard, getting ready to release Moran's liquid love. The water around it kept it from jerking too violently, Moran felt the resistance and how it overloaded her senses.

The underwater spectacle was something Moran never imagined she'd see. Her cock clenched, releasing a stream of cum into the sea. Unlike cumming in the air, it didn't fly far underwater, bunching up into a deformed orb about a foot away from her tip. The next shot was no different, a gallon of cum joined the orb as Moran screamed with bliss. Shot after shot, Moran painted the sea white. Not having to worry about the clean-up she reached down and felt around for her pussy.

The delicate slit was waiting for her fingers, gulping them hungrily while her cock kept firing. She knew her body well and felt the will to take care of its sexual needs. Her moist pussy walls clenched around her fingers with each pulse of her cock. Soon, the water around Moran were colored a pale white as her orgasm dwindled down.

"Wow," was all Moran managed to mumble as she came back to her senses, taking in the water around her as the waves cleared the mass and replaced it with clean, fresh saltwater.

Moran's body was far from done, her cock was still erect and pulsing. She didn't need much convincing to start working on round two. This time she wanted to focus on her pussy, reaching down to it and wiggling a finger inside. The benefit of doing it in the water was not having to make sure she was wet enough down there. Moran used the wetness to shove in another two fingers. Moran's systems were independent, but some of the electrifying pleasure her vagina was letting out leaked to her cock. The rod pulsed and convulsed, on the brink of cumming again.

Moran wanted to linger on the feeling to attain a more intense orgasm. She kept working her pussy for all it was worth and soon felt the first female orgasm in a chain. Her pussy contracted around her fingers, trying to crush the invaders. Her mind was, once again, overwhelmed as electric bliss flooded it. Moran felt comfortable enough to moan and groan as her body rode from one orgasm to the next until her orgasmic chain came to an end.

All this time, her cock stood on the edge, the chain of orgasms wasn't enough to push it over. Once Moran came back from her personal heaven, she felt it was time to let her cock enjoy a much-earned reward. Looking around to see no one was coming, she grabbed the cock with two hands, still underwater.

The touch of her hands was enough. A fraction of a second later, her body locked up and her cock started painting the water a pearly white once again. Moran felt the warmth of her cum engulfing her body as the water was replaced with more and more of her baby butter. She was powerless to stop her endless orgasm, time zoomed by as more and more of the blue water she stood in turned white. The waves were not enough to clear the mess and Moran realized she was going on for over ten minutes.

Her body relented eventually, leaving her exhausted in a sea of cum. She had no idea how much she came, but it was clearly her biggest orgasm yet. As the sun was setting and the water managed to clear her cum load away, Moran decided it was time to head back. She washed her body in the clear water one last time before heading back.

Moran's month zoomed by, four weeks with the 240 were nothing short of heaven. The only downside was being alone, she was the only one in the base, the whole of the 240 was Ben and her. Interviews came and went and Moran had plenty of time to read, listen to music, get tanned and even unload whenever she wanted. Gone were the 'once every other day' nightmares, replaced with cumming 3-4 times each day. The beach was so lonely, she even undressed and tanned her breasts and crotch every now and then.

One day, Moran was called to Ben's office. She felt excited to join her permanent unit, but a part of her wished she could take Ben's place and spend her two years with the 240. Ben handed her a letter assigning her to the 909, they said their goodbyes and Moran left.

This time she had one night at home before having to report to the 909, a perfect end to a wonderful, month-long vacation. She ate her mother's food for the first time since forever, she missed her room and her bed. Moran slept well that night.

The next day, she got up, packed her bag with a swimsuit just to be on the safe side, kissed her parents goodbye and left up north. Soon, the landscape filled with mountains and valleys of lush green. The ride took almost 4 hours, but Moran was fascinated by the nature outside her window, she loved the north. The ride went away and before Moran noticed it, she stood before another gate.

The base inside looked huge, probably three times her boot camp. It was dead quiet and Moran rubbed her eyes a couple of times to make sure she's getting it right. The whole base was abandoned. No sign on the gate, or even a guard to ask if she was at the right place. Even inside, nothing moved.

Moran looked at the letter Ben gave her and noticed a phone number was written on it. Moran feared it was some kind of practical joke Ben was pulling on her. With nervous fingers, she punched the number into her cell and made the call.

The line beeped a couple of times before a female voice answered, "Hello,"

"Hello, my name is Moran Eden, I'm here for the 909... The base I was sent to appears abandoned..."

"Great," said the voice, "you're in the right place, come inside and knock on the door next to the burnt jeep..."

"Wha-" Moran tried to make sense but the other side hung up the call.

Moran felt confused but she did as asked, hoping she won't get shot. She opened the gate and walked inside, the place was indeed empty. Spotting the burnt jeep was an easy job, it stuck out like a sore thumb in the base, completely out of place. Next to it, was a steel door that seemed as out of place as the burnt jeep.

Moran knocked on it and almost immediately it screeched open. Behind it, peeked a black-haired lady with brown eyes.

"Can I see your ID?" she asked in a polite voice.

"Sure," Moran said and handed her the papers. The lady examined them for a few moments and gestured for Moran to come inside. Moran followed her instruction and the lady closed the door behind then.

Moran's eyes adjusted to the fluorescent lights and she noticed something she didn't expect. before her eyes was a giant office with people running around, talking, looking at screens, it was an office for all intents and purposes. Moran also realized she was the only one in uniform, even the lady that welcomed her was wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt.

"Welcome to the 909, Moran," the lady greeted her.

"Why aren't you all wearing uniforms?" Moran asked, it was the best she could string together after an eternity wearing her uniform.

"You'll get used to it, girl," the black-haired lady sounded sweet, "my name is Alona, I'm the Welfare NCO here. I think it's best we give you your IDs and get you signed in."

Moran nodded in agreement and followed Alona down narrow halls into her office, it was a little room filled with mountains of folders. Moran signed a small hill of forms and wasted an hour of her life on filling the details. Alona guided her through the process and, made sure Moran understood those papers confine her from speaking about her service as she will be exposed to state secrets during that time.

Once finished, Alona handed Moran a green card, "Here is your permission to get out of those uniform, no strings attached."

Moran looked at her and her eyes shimmered, she was mentally prepared to spend the next two years in uniforms and now she was holding the card to her freedom.

"Now we need to have a talk with the base commander, follow me." Alona said and once again Moran followed her down halls and doors to a sun-lit office, "Marom, Moran is here for you."

"Send her in, please," a man's voice said.

Alona smiled at Moran and gave her a thumb up before leaving her to face the commander.

"Welcome, Moran," the man said and offered her a seat at his desk "please, feel at home here."

"Thank you," Moran said and took a seat, "Nice to meet you, Marom."

"Nice to meet you too, Moran, do you drink?" Marom asked bluntly.

"Ah, drinking is prohibited during service, Sir," Moran recited what she learned in boot camp.

"True," Marom said and got up from his seat. He walked to a cabinet filled with bottles on the far side of the room and fiddled around with something before coming back with 2 glasses of whiskey, he placed one before Moran.

"Thank you, Sir, but I can't drink..."

"Suit yourself," Marom said with a smile, "we have made arrangements for your coming. We have a room just for you complete with a private shower. Anything wrong and you just let Alona or me know."

"Thank you, Sir," Moran smiled back.

"I heard what happened at boot camp, it will not happen here, I assure you," Marom looked serious, "my base will not tolerate such disgrace. Anything wrong and you come to me or Alona right away. Every mother has to know her sons and daughters are in the best hand."

Moran nodded. She was amazed at how dedicated Marom was to keeping her safe.

"Now, I'm sure you've been going crazy asking what is the purpose of the 909."

Moran giggled, "Yeah, I'm dying to know..."

"Unit 909 is dedicated to operating agents beyond enemy lines."

Moran started to laugh, thinking it was some kind of ice breaker. As her giggling died down, she realized Marom was dead serious.

"We operate agents beyond enemy lines, do you know what is the difference between an agent and an operator?"

"I'm sorry..." Moran said, unsure she heard right, "Agents?"

"I think it's best I show you," Marom said, getting up from his chair, "follow me." Maron led her to a nearby room with a huge screen, there were about 50 lines in a table on display.

"This is the review board, here you can see all the details on our agents."

"Black Milk?" Moran read one of the code names.

"Zoom in on Black Milk," Maron called.

The screen changed to a profile picture of an old man. Beside the picture were details about him ranging from age and skin color all the way to time in the bathroom per day and favorite nuts. The amount of information on that individual was unbelievable.

"Shit," was all Moran could say.

"We keep tabs on them and operate them from here and from the field," Marom explained, "understand things better now?"

"Yes," Moran said, "I thought this was the stuff of movies... I think I need that whiskey glass now..."

Marom walked back to his room and fetched Moran's cup, handing it to her, "You'll get used to it, life is crazier than anything a movie can come up with."

neolim
neolim
271 Followers
12