A Piece of Eden Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand how I fit in here," Moran expressed her feeling, she felt like she walked into a superhero movie as she gulped the alcoholic drink.

"You're going to be a field operative here," Maron gestured for her to follow him, "let me introduce you to the team."

The living quarters housed 5 beds, it looked like a regular dorm room. On one of the beds rested a black-hairs girl.

"Shalom," she welcomed them in.

"Hi, Alex," Marom said, "meet Moran, she's our new field operative, mind showing her around?"

"Sure thing, Marom," Alex said. She got up and walked over to Moran, "nice to meet you."

"You too," Moran shook Alex's hand.

"Yeah, I know, they're huge," Alex said, pulling Moran's attention to her chest. The black-haired girl had a massive pair of breasts, the biggest Moran saw by far, "I feel it's always best to get that out of the way first," she giggled.

"I honestly didn't notice at first," Moran told the truth. Hoping this was some ice breaker and not a test.

"Well, I'll leave you two to it," Maron said and started to leave, "remember Moran, anything goes wrong you can come to me."

"Thank you, sir," Moran said with a smile, she had a good vibe about the 909.


12