A Pile of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before her eyes, both of them resumed their transformations. Baeltoth was easier to notice as he was already pretty much naked. With each gulp, his pectorals pulsed larger. A ridge steadily began to form as a curve rose out of the tight muscle. Within moments he was sporting a pair of decently sized tits - and they only continued to grow as he kept sucking.

Arianna's bust was also expanding, though not in quite the same way. In the middle of her torso another pair of bumps began to swell. They expanded rapidly, filling out the tight shirt in short order and starting to strain the seams. Meanwhile, her first set of boobs kept right on inflating as well until her torso was obscured by curved flesh. There was a tearing noise as her shirt gave, revealing not only what her dual-bust looked like, but the fact that she had grown a second pair of arms. At that point, her changes began in earnest as she sprouted a pair of tails above swelling butt cheeks.

Tearing herself away from watching her ex-wife become a succubus, Xulia took stock of her own changes after that. Looking over her shoulder at her cock, she realized it was noticeably smaller. It might even fit inside of someone gifted with the ability to stretch a little.

It was then she realized where that extra length had gone. Throbbing against her tits was not one, but two thick cocks. It seemed that in all of this Arianna had gained the cock she seemed to desire with her newfound love of strap-ons.

Pulling free of the suckling succubi, Xulia returned to the chaise. She threw a leg over the back, lifted her cock into her cleavage, and hefted her balls to expose her pussy. "Why don't we actually do what you came here for?"

Baeltoth rose stiffly to his knees and stumbled over. His cock looked much more proportional now for his insane musculature, though his waist length tits hid most of his ripped abs now. He gripped her thick thighs with broad fingers and began to thrust deeply.

She was by no measure a virgin after a month, but this was the most intense vaginal sex she had ever experienced. Dropping her balls to wrap around his length, she put her arms around his neck. As his pace continued to increase, her grip turned into desperate clawing at his broad back. Turning her attention to her own cock, she went to nibble the skin, when Arianna's claws grabbed hold of it.

Xulia turned to look at her once-more lover and felt a thrill up her spine at seeing Arianna naked again. Then she noticed that her ex-wife had grown more than just one cock. A pair of thick members throbbed next to one another on her pelvis above what seemed to be a pair of vulvae.

Arianna opened her eyes and Xulia was terrified for a moment as a pair of irises stared out from the darkness. Blue and Gold, they seemed to slowly rotate inside a hidden circle.

"I'm still not sure what's happening to me, but I fucking love it." Before Xulia could react, Arianna grabbed her foreskin with her four hands, shoved her face in, and began to lick. A pair of tongues snaked out, scraping up all the precum and leftovers from earlier. She gulped eagerly, seeming to shudder more and more the deeper she got - and that was not the only change the experience was having on her.

Her cocks were swelling larger, growing from merely above average, to big, to huge in a matter of moments. They smacked against Xulia's face as Arianna's cleaning became more emphatic. Finally the demoness lifted the newly minted succubus up onto her chest.

The feeling of Arianna's twin cocks rubbing either side of her own shaft was more intense than she expected, especially once both of her lovers got into a matching tempo. Arianna's second set of hands joined in, rubbing her length as if to encourage more spunk to fill up her foreskin.

Presented with a pair of vagina's, Xulia lost herself in eating out both of them. From there it became a haze until she found herself sitting against Baeltoth, their sweat slick boobs sliding against each other and her cock as she ground against him and sucked herself off. Beneath them both was Arianna, thrusting her twin cocks into both of Baeltoth's holes. Her four arms were helping to keep the stack balanced as the trio's exertions grew more frantic.

Just as the three cried out in unison, the door opened and Leeshya entered. As Xulia's eyes met hers, she realized just how much energy she must have been sending to her master. Madam was easily twice a big as usual and her purple skin was dyed black from arousal blushing. She waited for the pile of altersex succubi to come down before grabbing hold of Xulia's hair.

"It looks like you enjoyed your reunion, pet."

"Yes, ah, Madam...I did. Was this your doing?"

"It was. I wanted to give you closure, but I did not expect you to corrupt them."

"I wanted it!" Arianna yelled from below. "And I want more!"

Baeltoth just grunted, but did nod.

"I couldn't help it. My emotions were—"

"Did they ask you to change them?"

"Y-y-yes. I suppose they did."

"Well then, I'm proud of you, pet. You have your own thralls now."

"That's not—" She began to say and then paused. Was it really not what she wanted? Arianna was back with her now, they had moved past their disagreements and connected over their shared newfound darkness. "You mean...they belong to me, Madam?"

"They do, same as you to me," Madam said with a smile. "Now, how about we take this party back to our room and really have some fun."(4503)

12