A Pile of Pillows

Story Info
'Afternoon delight' for three.
4.7k words
4.56
21.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiring Richie was one of the best choices of my working life. He was reliable, trustworthy, hard-working, and he learned quickly. Great characteristics for a single twenty-two year old guy. We had finished up our work a little after noon. I had planned a 'getaway' for myself but I decided that Richie had earned some time off also. I made a quick telephone call.

Richie had put the tools away and was getting ready to leave when I approached him.

"Hey Richie, do you have anything planned for the rest of the day?"

"No Steve, nothing important."

"I know this lady. She's sixty-something years old but she's in great shape and she really enjoys spending time with guys. I usually go to visit her once or twice a week. I'm going to see her this afternoon, would you like to go with me?"

"What, does she need some work done?"

I laughed, "What she needs is far from work. She has the sexual appetite of a mink and she likes to bounce the mattress with younger men. I thought you might enjoy her."

"You're serious? Oh hell yea."

"Great, finish loading up the truck and we'll go."

****

It only took us about twenty-five minutes to drive from one side of town to the other. I pulled into the driveway of a modest ranch home with an abundance of plants and flowers that decorated the house like colorful jewelry. Richie followed me to the door. The door burst open and a smiling woman greeted me enthusiastically. From her salt-and-pepper hair she appeared to be about sixty, with a winning smile and sparkling eyes. She wore denim shorts and a tee shirt that barely contained her full bosom.

"Well hello Steve, it is so wonderful to see you again." She embraced me and kissed my face as I entered the house. Richie followed behind me. "And who is this sweet lad?"

"Terri, this is Richie. We were working nearby so I thought I would bring him with me. Richie, this is Terri, the lady I told you about."

Richie stuck out his hand only to be engulfed in her arms as she wrapped him up and kissed his cheek. Richie looked startled by her reaction.

"Richie, it is so nice to meet you dear. I'm sure that we will have so much fun today. Well do come in, I have a fresh pitcher of iced tea, can I get you a glass?"

We followed her into the kitchen where she pulled out two chairs and turned them away from the table. After taking out three glasses, she put several ice cubes into each glass and filled them with tea.

"Here you go, I'm sure that on a hot day like this, tea is going to taste really good."

Richie and I sat in our chairs, glass in hand, while Terri poured her own. She stood along the counter.

"So what are you working on today?"

"We just finished up rehabilitating one of those old condos along the river. The new owner is spending a bundle to fix his up."

"As long as that bundle goes into your pocket Steve. I remember when those were built years ago. They were the hottest places in town, everybody wanted to live there."

"Now that they're thirty years older and beat up, you can buy one pretty cheap."

"Yea, that neighborhood started to go downhill about fifteen years ago."

"But now that area is starting to come back again, there are lots of small shops and they just built a new park."

Suddenly Terri put her glass on the counter and walked to me, stepping across my legs, and sitting on my thighs. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips pressed hard against mine. As her lips worked, her tongue pushed its way into my mouth where it rubbed against mine. I immediately began to react to her. When she pulled back, she pressed her breasts into my face and began to rub back and forth.

"Just in case you've forgotten what these feel like." She laughed before bending down to my ear and whispering, "How old is he."

"He's twenty-two."

"Today's gonna' be fun." She pulled back and lifted off of me then moved to Richie, sitting across his thighs as she had done to me.

"Hello Richie, do you like boobs?"

Richie was flustered. "Yes ma'am, I'm a big fan of boobs."

"Then why aren't your hands on mine?" She took the glass of tea out of his hand and put it on the table. Richie glanced at me as if seeking permission before slowly bringing his hands up to her breasts.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart, whoever taught you how to fondle boobs?" She gripped his hands and began to squeeze. "Baby, you have to put some energy into it, let your woman know that she excites you."

Richie began to squeeze enthusiastically as a smile came over his face.

"That's it baby, let her feel the strength of your hands as you take control. That's better." Now both were smiling. As Richie fondled her, she unbuttoned the buttons on his sleeves. "Baby doll, we really need to get this shirt off so I can get to that firm young body of yours."

Richie stopped fondling while she slid off his open shirt and the tee shirt beneath. Her hands were instantly on him, rubbing his chest and belly.

"Oh this is nice, just the kind of body that a lonely old woman dreams about." She stopped rubbing and stared at him.

"Sweetheart, just because I started rubbing doesn't mean that you should stop."

Richie looked overwhelmed briefly before his hands returned to fondling her breasts.

"There, now you get it."

They continued rubbing each other as I sat quietly sipping my tea. I remembered when Terri had worked her sexy magic on me, and it was fun to watch her work her magic on an unsuspecting Richie.

"I think I feel something lifting me up. Richie, do you have a big hard-on for me?"

"Yes ma'am I do. You are a very sexy lady."

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"I like that baby. My ol' puss is about soak my panties through. Do you suppose that the three of us could go back to my bedroom and fool around a bit?"

Richie's mouth fell open. "I think I'd like that ma'am."

Terri backed off of Richie and stood up, taking his hand. I followed them as she led him back to her bedroom. Once there she closed the window blinds and turned to us.

"Let's get all of those shoes and socks off and the pants might as well go too." She walked around to stand between us while we undressed. As she stood there, she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped her shorts. Sitting on the bed, she glanced at both of us.

"So who wants to take my bra off?"

We both moved toward her before stopping short as a kind of courtesy to each other. Finally she made the decision.

"Since Richie is the guest, how about you do it." She turned toward him and held up her arms. Richie suddenly looked nervous and froze in place.

"Well come on sweetheart, it's not going to remove itself. Do you want titties or not?"

"Yes ma'am, very much."

She nodded at him as he finally moved to her and wrapped his arms around her. The bra released and he slowly brought the heavy straps forward as she brought her arms down and the bra slipped off. She took it and threw it onto a nearby chair.

"There they are boys, for better or worse."

Richie's mouth fell open. "Ms. Terri, those are lovely."

She kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby, they will be much happier with your lips on them."

Terri did have beautiful breasts. They were full but with little of the expected sag. Her light brown areolae were capped by her full nipples that stood out as if begging for attention. She crawled onto the bed and stretched out with her head on a pillow.

"Gentlemen, this is the point in our little drama that I call 'pleasing Terri'. Steve has played before but, since there are two of you, I get to live out a fantasy that has eluded me. She patted the right side of the bed.

"Steve, you go here and..." She patted the left side of the bed, "Richie, you go here."

Wearing just our underwear, we crawled up beside her. The front of my underwear showed my excitement and a glance at Richie confirmed his.

"Now, my sweet boys..." She pointed to her left breast. "This is for Steve and..." she pointed to her right breast, "This is for Richie. Do I need to say more?"

Richie and I rolled toward each other being careful not to butt heads as we each took a nipple into our mouths. I heard her gasp when our lips locked on and again as we began to suckle.

"YES, my sweet boys. Suck me hard. Suck your mommy hard."

As we nursed, her hips began to squirm. Her arms wrapped around our shoulders. I was surprised how quiet my normally expressive Terri became. She lay there, eyes closed and mouth open, as if she was being swept away while we nursed on her.

"That is so GOOD! My pussy is dripping for you."

She lay enjoying our efforts for a long time before finally stopping me.

"Stevie honey, I need for you to go slide my panties off and bury your face into me. Do it as I know that you can."

I had indeed done that before to Terri's great enjoyment. Obviously she wanted me to repeat the actions that she remembered well. I abandoned my nipple and slid down the bed. There Terri raised her hips while I easily slid her lacy panties down her legs and off. Her legs opened wide allowing me to crawl between them. The warmth emanating from her was evident as my face approached. When my tongue first struck its mark, her hips rose and a loud moan came from her lips. Oh yea, Terri sure likes what I can do.

With her wetness smeared over my face, I continued licking through her slit, gradually working my way up to her clit. Once I found her hard nub, I concentrated my licking against it as Terri's hips became livelier and her cries became louder and more sustained. I kept going until I heard her cries begin to peak and her hips thrust harder into my face. Her orgasm sent her crashing, with her hand pushing my face against her hips and her body shaking from the pulses passing through her. I simply kept going until finally she lay still. Then I crawled back up beside her where she pulled me to her and kissed me.

"Stevie, that was so good. Baby you never let me down. You are so precious to me."

"And you are precious to me also Terri."

We lay quietly as Richie released her breast and joined in kissing her. We talked in hushed tones while she told us how wonderful we were. After a brief rest period she turned to Richie.

"Richie honey, have you ever eaten a woman? Baby have you ever licked a woman until she comes so hard that she cannot remember her name."

Richie smiled, "Yes I have Ms. Terri. I do it so good that they forget their own names but they remember mine."

Terri and I both laughed. "Well baby, this is your chance to shine."

Richie slid to the bottom of the bed while I latched onto a nipple and began suckling. Could feel movement on the bed that eventually stopped, then Terri started.

"Oh my, he is good at this...OH!...He IS good...REALLY good!"

She began to squirm as she held my face tightly to her breast. I did not know what kind of technique Richie had, but it made Terri a very happy girl. She wiggled and moaned while I had trouble keeping my lips on target. It did not seem long at all before Terri was crying out while her body stiffened and shook. When finally she lay still, I crawled up beside her. Her hair covered one eye and her mouth hung open. She looked at me with a smile.

"What did you say my name is?"

I smiled back, "You should ask Richie."

"Him I remember." She rolled over and lay flat.

Richie slid in beside Terri and we cuddled for a while. Richie and I allowed our hands to travel over Terri's body while she slowly massaged our cocks.

"Guys, it's time for a little payback. Let me get up." Richie had to roll off of the bed to let Terri sit up. She shook her head and stood up.

"I want you guys sitting here on the edge of the bed side by side."

We did not know what she was planning, but we did as she asked. Once we were in position, Terri knelt on the floor.

"I'm a lucky old lady to have two nice hard cocks in my bed. I want to make the most of that opportunity."

She took Richie's cock in her hand while she leaned toward me and took mine into her mouth. I had been hard for quite a while and the comfort of her wet, warm mouth was exhilarating. I needed relief from having my hard cock simply hanging in the air and she was providing that for me. Just as I was relaxing and enjoying the experience, she switched to Richie. As her hand gripped me and began to stroke, I heard Richie let out a long sigh. I knew that he was experiencing the pleasure that she had just given me. I envied him, wishing that she had continued with me.

I lay there patiently until she returned to me, once again permitting me to feel her most splendid mouth moving slowly up and down on me. All too soon she left me and returned to Richie, making me eager for when she would come back. That would not happen.

Instead she stood up and announced, "It's time for the 'pile of pillows'." I knew what that meant, but Richie just looked confused.

Terri went to the top of the bed and gathered up two large pillows, then picked up two more from the floor. She carried them to the edge of the bed and piled up two at the edge and the others side by side toward the center of the bed. Once they were positioned, she bent over the pillows, kneeling with her feet wide apart. Her hips were on the double pillow, with one pillow under her chest, and the last beneath her face, while her ass was in the air with her pussy wide open and inviting. She actually looked comfortable in an awkward way.

"Steve, you can explain to Richie what happens next."

While she lay there, I turned to Richie talking quietly. "She likes it hard and fast. Go as long as you can until you feel like you're going to cum, then we switch. Keep her going as long as we can, then once one of us cums, the other one can also. You got that?"

"Tag team?"

"Exactly." I stepped up behind Terri, took hold of her hips, and thrust into her. Immediately my hips began to thrust as hard and deep as I could, getting faster as I went. The sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the room as her cries became louder. When I looked at Richie, he stood there slowly rubbing his cock to keep it hard.

I drove steadily, soon feeling the effects upon my forty-year-old body. I was breathing heavily and soon I was sweating. After just a few minutes, I began to feel the tightening between my legs that told me it was time to switch. I waved to Richie who stepped forward just as I pulled out. I actually felt some relief at being able to rest while Richie began to thrust harder and faster than I could. Terri cried out anew, burying her face into the pillow to muffle some of her cries.

The years sneak up on a man, allowing him to think that he is still the fierce young lover that he was twenty years ago. Watching Richie and listening to Terri brought to me the full realization that I could not do sex like I used to. It sounded like she was cumming again and again but it was hard to tell. I stood there beginning to feel sorry for myself when Richie waved to me.

Once again it was time for me to step up as Richie pulled out and I took his place. I was grateful that I was still hard, and common sense told me to pace myself and remember that this was for Terri. I could not match Richie, but I did the best that I could. The gift that nature had momentarily given me was that occasionally I could get into a kind of a plateau where I would not build up to a climax unless I took steps to cause it. With Terri, I wanted to go as long as I could. This time I had to stop not because I was cumming, but because I was just plain tired. I waved to Richie and he moved up to take my place.

"I'm not gonna' last much longer", he whispered to me as he passed me. I nodded to him.

"Go as long as you can, I won't last much longer either." I watched him begin to thrust into Terri. He was still able to go harder and faster than I could and it seemed like Terri's cries were louder with Richie than they were with me. I guess I could understand that. Richie could bang her silly while I could hold her attention at best. Still, it was fun to be able to give Terri an exciting experience that she may never have known otherwise. Considering how she arranged her 'pile of pillows', it was evident that she had given a lot of thought to being bent across a bed and pounded. Perhaps my sweet Terri is more of a sexual animal than I give her credit for.

I was shaken from my thoughts when Richie waved to me, having taken a much shorter turn than I had expected. As I approached, he whispered to me.

"I'll probably cum next time."

I nodded to him, "You go ahead, and I'll follow you." I thrust into her and began my steady rhythm as hard as I was able. It was a pleasure to look out over Terri's smooth back and know that we were giving her a desired experience that she was obviously enjoying. Her skin was so smooth to look at and I thoroughly enjoyed her soft, full breasts. I had great affection for Terri and wanted our encounters to be exciting and satisfying for her. It would be easy to simply use her and walk away, but I did not even want to think about the level of guilt that would create in me. Instead, I dedicated all the energy I could muster to generating as many orgasms for her as I could.

I found myself breathing heavily while my hips no longer drove hard or fast. In fact, it was becoming all I could do to keep my hips thrusting. For better or worse, I needed Richie to take over. Once again I waved to him and he walked toward me.

"I'll probably cum this time."

"I'm about done too, you go ahead and I'll finish." I pulled out and Richie took my place leaving me puffing like a steam engine as I moved back. While I caught my breath, Richie continued thrusting hard and fast although I could see his mouth hanging open while his face bore that 'close to cumming' look that men get. I had almost returned to normal when he suddenly cried out and his body stiffened. He made several single thrusts, each with a growl, and I knew he was cumming. Finally he stood silent, head down, breathing heavily.

He withdrew from her and turned away as I took his place. As I started with Terri again, it felt like even she was tiring of the game. I renewed driving into her as best I could, enjoying both the experience and the view. Terri's cries had lessened and the excitement appeared to be largely gone. As my strength and my breath quickly waned, I relaxed and soon felt a familiar tightening between my legs. It built up quickly until my climax started, releasing an abundant supply of my semen into Terri. When I stopped moving, I heard Terri speak up.

"Uh oh, I think my two strong young lovers have pooped out." She straightened up and turned around, kissing me first before meeting Richie for another kiss.

"I need the bathroom, I'll meet you in the kitchen." She stopped at her closet to put on a robe before she disappeared into the bathroom.

Richie and I put on our underwear and headed for the kitchen. We sat in our original seats. Richie was the first to speak.

"Man, that was intense. I've never done a woman that hard. It felt like she was cumming and cumming."

"Terri does enjoy a good hard fuck."

"You bet your ass I do." Terri walked into the kitchen wrapped up in her robe. "And if you don't enjoy one, then you're a fool."

Richie looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry ma'am, we didn't mean to use such language in front of you."

Terri laughed as she walked past Richie, pausing to kiss his cheek. "You are so cute." She took the iced tea pitcher from the refrigerator and filled her glass. "Steve, Ritchie, would you like more tea?"

I pushed my glass forward to be filled.

"Yes ma'am, thank you." She filled Richie's glass before she sat down.

"Richie, you just spent most of an hour banging my brains out, don't you think you could call me Terri?"

Richie laughed, "You're right ma'... Terri."

We sat around the table sipping tea and telling stories. Terri asked Richie about his family and he talked freely about his family and his high school years. The conversation flowed until the glasses of tea were empty. When there was a pause, Terri stood up and moved behind Richie. She bent down and began to rub between his legs.

12