A Pile of Pillows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richie, do you suppose you could get that thing of yours hard again so we can play some more?"

"Oh yes ma'am, Ms. Terri. I can get hard for you in a minute." Richie stood up and she took his hand.

"You have as long as it takes us to get back to my bedroom."

He followed her back along the hallway while I remained in the kitchen. I sat down sipping my tea. After so much exertion, I really needed refreshment. I figured I would give them some time alone knowing that Terri would work her magic on Richie.

After a while, in the quiet house, I began to hear voices that intrigued me and I could not resist my curiosity. I silently made my way back down the hallway to her bedroom. When I looked in, they were naked on the bed. Richie was on top of her thrusting slowly into her.

"That's it baby, it feels so good. Yes baby, show mommy how much you love her. Yes my sweet Richie, you're making it so good for mommy."

Terri repeated her mantra telling Richie how much his mommy loved him and how good it was to share their love. I could not hear Richie, but it sounded like he was sobbing. Through his tears I could hear him telling his 'mommy' how much he loved her and how glad he was that they were sharing their bodies. I knew that Terri would work her magic. I returned to the kitchen and waited patiently.

****

It was many minutes later when Richie finally came out to the kitchen, now dressed except for his shirt and tee shirt that were in the kitchen. He was extraordinarily calm but a bit shaken up.

"Uh...Steve, Terri would like to see you now."

"Richie, are you all right?"

"Oh yea...sure. Terri can get pretty intense, that's all."

"Okay bud. Grab yourself some tea and relax. I won't be too long." I walked down the hallway to her bedroom, closing the door behind me. Terri lay on the bed still naked and propped up on one elbow. She smiled at me. I took off my underwear and stretched out beside her. We rolled together and embraced. Her lips met mine in a soft and loving kiss.

"It looks like you did your magic on Richie."

"He is such a sweet boy but he is so tormented. Do you know what he told me?"

"What?"

"That for years he has wanted to make love to his mother. He wants her so badly that it hurts, but his family is very religious and he's scared to death to tell her of his feelings. We talked for a while and then I told him to pretend that I was his mother. I told him that he could do with me what he wants to do with her. Stevie he was so grateful that he cried as he spoke to me. As we made love, he was so tender and loving that I almost cried too. After we finished, I told him to express his desires to her and let her know. That should help him to release some of the pressure that has built up inside of him. I hope it helps him."

"You certainly do have a way with boys who desire their mothers."

She smiled and squeezed me tight. "It sure did work with you."

I kissed her again, "Yes mother, it did. Did you enjoy having Richie here?"

Her eyes got big, "Oh my goodness yes. Having two men was a dream come true. He was like a bull! He had me cumming and cumming. I came so hard that I almost got a headache. Then later he was so gentle and tender, like a little boy."

"Do you want me to bring him around again?"

"If you can, sure, but please call first. Today I was really in the mood for some hardcore...g-r-r-r...pound me like a ten-dollar whore sex and Richie delivered, but I'm not always in the mood for that."

"What if Richie wants to have tender sex with his surrogate mother?"

"Then you bring that boy here and let me show him the love he needs."

"How about you show me the love I need from my mother?"

She smiled widely, "Sweetheart that is exactly what I plan to do."

****

For almost an hour we made love. She used her hands and her mouth to make love to my cock before she turned face down and took me in a position that I knew she loves. After I left another abundant contribution inside of her, we got up and dressed. I put all of my clothes back on while she simply put on her robe.

"Are you coming for dinner on Sunday mom? Joanie and the kids always love to see you."

"Of course. I'll come early to help Joanie with dinner."

We opened the bedroom door and walked to the kitchen. Richie was outside on the porch, but he came in when he heard us. I made a show of kissing my mother goodbye.

"Bye Terri, thank you for a great afternoon."

"Any time Steve, you know how I always enjoy a good fuck." She turned to Richie and embraced him. "Baby do you think you can do what we talked about."

"Yes Ms. Terri and thank you so much." He squeezed her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Goodbye boys." The door closed behind us.

We climbed into the truck and I started it up, heading off to take Richie home.

"So, did you enjoy your time with Terri?"

"Steve, I can't thank you enough. Meeting her has lifted a great weight off of my shoulders."

"And a great fuck."

He looked at me like I was speaking Martian. "Oh...yea...that too."

END

12