A Pink Orchid for Diana

Story Info
Wife and husband struggle with traumatic legacy.
3.7k words
2.21
21.5k
23
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna was appropriately attired in a garter belt, stockings, high heels and a shelf bra that gave her big breasts some support while leaving her nipples exposed when she answered the doorbell to welcome her paramour. She was no longer concerned about what the neighbors might think if they saw her. She was unconcerned that someone might tell her husband. She had been candid with him from the beginning. She knew that her lingerie accentuated her wide hips, auburn pubic hair, soft, gently rounded tummy, and full although not so firm, alabaster breasts. In recent months she had learned to become unashamed of her maternal figure as well as her sexuality.

The man whom Dianna greeted was tall, broad shouldered and muscular. Dwayne was also a decade younger than herself. Even more outrageous, Dwayne had the dark skin, full features and tightly curled, black hair that was typical of his African ancestry. She accepted the proffered bouquet of Pink Orchids as she stepped out onto the porch to give him a prolonged, passionate kiss. Dianna reveled in the knowledge that the mothers who were waiting with their children at the bus stop were watching. She took a moment to wave to her own, young daughters before ushering her paramour into the house.

Dianna didn't waste much time with small talk before ushering her paramour off to her boudoir. The subtle changes in decorations, from the prolific pillows to the pink bedspread attested to the new reality that the master bedroom had subtly morphed during recent months. It had become her space. However; the photos of her two daughters and husband on her nightstand was a reminder that she remained a very married woman. The framed photo of an ultrasound image was a reminder of her third child, the son who had been prematurely stillborn.

Dwayne eagerly cooperated as Dianna undressed him. It was as if she was unwrapping a present. The sight and feel of his rippling muscles evoked her arousal in a way that her husband's less robust, somewhat flabby body never could. However; it was the sight of Dwayne's big, black cock and the mahogany scrotum that sagged under the weight of his sperm laden testicles that truly provoked her lust. Dwayne's cock was not only longer than Charles' penis, it was much thicker. Dwayne was also uncut rather than circumcised like her husband. She'd come to adore his foreskin.

Dianna urged Dwayne to sit on the bed. He didn't resist. He eagerly parted his knees so she could kneel between his powerfully muscled thighs. A modern feminist might have chastised Dianna for assuming such a subservient position. However; it was by far the most comfortable position for performing fellatio that she had yet discovered. While feminists might be outraged by her eagerness to pleasure a man orally, she found it empowering, intoxicating and arousing. She could dictate if and when her paramour could cum, and where.

Dianna savored the thickness and heft of the big, black cock that so eagerly swelled to its full, eight-and-a-half inch glory. She'd actually yielded to the temptation to retrieve a Taylor's tape from her sewing basket to measure his girth as well as length that first, fateful time that she invited Dwayne into her boudoir rather than meet him in his hotel room. Dianna had been unwilling to resist the temptation to measure her husband later that evening. Charles had obviously been humiliated by the realization that his slender, five-and-a-half inch member simply couldn't measure up to her paramour. However; he hadn't protested. He'd also been exceptionally attentive to her pleasure as he made love to her.

Although Dianna was eager to perform fellatio on Dwayne, she didn't ignore his scrotum that sagged under the weight of his testicles. As she took his right testicle into her mouth, she appraised and assessed it. Both of Charles' testicles combined wouldn't equal one of Dwayne's. Dianna released Dwayne's right testicle so she could take the left testicle in her mouth. She found herself becoming aroused by the thought if all the African sperm that permeated that lone testicle. Dianna's cheeks bulged as she took both of Dwayne's testicles in her mouth. She yielded to the temptation to bite down just a bit, then a bit harder when Dwayne began to squirm. She was literally holding his testicles between her teeth. She could easily castrate him simply by biting down hard to crush them and rip his scrotum! The feminists who argued that performing fellatio was demeaning rather than empowering were idiots!

As Dianna took Dwayne's penis into her mouth, the glimmer from the ten stones in her diamond anniversary band on her left finger only accentuated her sense of empowerment. She was doing this in spite, or maybe because of the fact, that she remained a married woman. Dianna lifted her right hand to hold the ebony shaft so that she could admire the diamond of her engagement ring that she now wore on her right, ring finger to symbolize her emancipation. Admiring her diamonds emphasized the reality that unlike her husband, she could hold her paramour with both hands while she was fellating him.

Dianna was compelled to release her grip with her right hand as she took Dwayne deeper into her mouth. As she felt the glans entering her throat, she released her grip with her left hand. She took him deeper and deeper into her throat until her nose was nuzzling his pubic hair. She yielded to the temptation to bite down until the sensation of her teeth so near the root of his penis caused him to squirm. She reveled in reminding him that she could emasculate him just as easily as she could castrate him! With her power asserted, she relaxed her jaw so she was giving him pleasure rather than inflicting pain.

Dwayne was blessed with exceptional stamina and self restraint. However; it had been nearly three weeks since his last visit. Dianna was also becoming far more adept at fellatio. She vacillated as it became obvious that Dwayne's orgasm was eminent. The burning, yearning in her vagina attested to how desperately she needed him inside her. However; the throbbing of his penis in her mouth combined with his obviously desperate efforts to restrain himself attested to his desperation to be inside her. The thought of denying him what he wanted most was irresistible. She continued to suck on his big, black cock until she felt him ejaculating down her throat.

Dianna continued to suck on Dwayne's softening penis until she was rewarded by the sensation of his erection reviving in her mouth. She eagerly climbed up on the bed as he reclined with his head on Charles' pillow. She moved up to straddle his hips. As she guided his purple glans between her labia, her attention was drawn to her CycleBeads on her nightstand. The marker ring on the second, white bead was a reminder that she had entered the fertile phase of her cycle. Although some vestige of fidelity attempted to assert itself, she rejected the idea of sending him off to the bathroom to urinate and wash himself. The knowledge that the thick film of semen that clung to his shaft and the semen that remained inside his penis was teeming with live sperm should have provoked caution rather than such intense arousal.

In spite of its girth and the weeks since their most recent rendezvous, Dwayne's penis entered her easily. Dianna remained a very married woman. Her almost dormant, sexual relationship with her husband had been rekindled during the months since she'd begun trysting with her paramour. Her revelation that Dwayne was coming to visit her today had inflamed Charles' lust last night. The revelation of their vacation plans had provoked a comically desperate quickie this morning.

Dianna eagerly rode Dwayne's penis to bring herself to her first orgasm. She then encouraged him to roll her over so he was on top. She didn't mind being in a passive position. The stereotypical missionary position was comfortable and intimate. She preferred to have her big, strong, paramour do all the work anyway.

Dianna savored the pleasure as Dwayne expertly employed his big, black cock to bring her to orgasm again, again and again. Eventually; it became obvious that his own orgasm was becoming eminent. Dianna glanced at her nightstand to draw Dwayne's attention to her CycleBeads. She'd explained the significance of her beads to him almost months ago. It had been the first time that she'd found the courage to see him when her CycleBeads were warning her that she was in the fertile phase of her cycle. He reluctantly nodded to confirm his understanding.

Dianna wasn't certain if it was the third or the fourth spurt of semen that was surging from Dwayne's penis as it emerged from between her labia. She knew damn well that it wasn't even the second spurt much less the first. However; she didn't chastise him for his recklessness. She never had. She just laid there passively, savoring the sensation as well as the reckless thrill as he ejaculated the remainder of his semen into her swollen, distended labia. She didn't even protest when he plunged his still swollen penis back into her vagina to bring her to yet another, exhilarating orgasm.

After a time, Dianna arose to go to the kitchen where she began cooking a light brunch. Dianna didn't feel subjugated by cooking. Her somewhat zaftig figure attested to the fact that she enjoyed eating. She also enjoyed cooking. She had always enjoyed cooking for her husband. She enjoyed cooking for the new man in her life as well. The knowledge that her cooking as well as watching her cook, even when she wasn't nearly nude, would evoke a man's lust for her made cooking for them even more enjoyable.

Dianna's expectation that her cooking would evoke Dwayne's lust for her was not unrequited. She started out by eagerly laying under him to savor his thrusting until he had brought her to orgasm. However; she eventually found herself on top again.

Dianna vacillated as Dwayne's orgasm became obviously imminent. She glanced at her CycleBeads. The marker ring on the second white bead admonished her that she should be careful. She rationalized that the marker ring was only on the second, white bead. A quick glance at the photos on her nightstand admonished her that she was a married woman with a husband and two daughters. She reminded herself that Dwayne had already ejaculated twice this morning. How much sperm could remain in his big, black testicles? Her gaze was drawn to the photo of the ultrasound image. The reminder that she gotten pregnant even though Charles had always been careful in recent years and that she had been insisting that they abstain unless her CycleBeads assured her that she was safe chastised her for being reckless enough to be with Dwayne during the middle of her cycle. Her gaze was drawn back to her CycleBeads. The marker ring was only on the second white bead.

Dianna's gaze was drawn to the photograph of the ultrasound of the third child that should have been but wasn't. The reminder of her lost child evoked primal instincts that transcended lust. She shifted her gaze to the photograph of her husband. She said a silent prayer for God to forgive her as she impaled herself on Dwayne's big, black cock. She shouted, "fuck me! Fuck me with your big, black cock, Cum in me! Give me your sperm! God forgive me, give me your baby!"

Dianna was elated to feel Dwayne's powerful, black hands gripping her hips to pull her towards him as he raised his hips, lifting her so that she was impaled on his big, black cock. Although she was somewhat zaftig, she stood barely five-foot-nothing tall. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her as he climaxed. She could feel the wet, warm wave of his semen surging into her vagina. She could only imagine the tens of millions of his Negro sperm that were at that moment struggling to penetrate her cervix and reach her fertile, unprotected, married womb. Dianna had never in her life felt so empowered.

Dwayne remained passive as he laid under Dianna. He allowed her to be the one to initiate a passionate kiss. He allowed her to be the one who urged him to roll them over so that he was on top. He eagerly yielded to the grip of her thighs that implored him to remain inside her for a long interlude so that none of his semen could leak out.

Hours later, Dianna found her attention drawn to the photographs on her nightstand again. She was on her hands and knees with Dwayne kneeling behind her, relentlessly thrusting his big, black cock into her eagerly adulterous cunt. She was amazed that she was even willing to think that vulgar word much less in reference to herself, but that vulgar word was empowering. Utilizing that word somehow empowered her to be the unrepentant adulteress that she had become.

Dianna savored the sensation of her breasts gently swinging in response to Dwayne's eager thrusting. She almost protested when she felt his fingers fumbling with the clasp of her bra. However; she allowed him the indulgence of unleashing her breasts. He'd seen her totally naked without the flattering accentuations of lingerie before. Once Dianna's breasts were unleashed, they swayed pendulously. She felt degraded, almost bovine, with her unrestrained udders undulating so obscenely, almost painfully. However; the animalistic rutting was somehow empowering in itself.

As Dianna glanced in the mirror of her vanity to admire the obscene spectacle of her breasts swaying pendulously, her attention was drawn to a furtive motion in the bushes. Some voyeur was standing in the bushes by the edge of their patio watching them. Some voyeur was watching her cheat on her husband. The voyeur was Charles!

Dianna's alarm became panic as it became obvious that Dwayne's orgasm was imminent. A vestige of fidelity almost compelled her to plead with him to pull out. She didn't want to be inseminated by her paramour while her husband was watching. Then Diana realized that this seeming vestige of fidelity was nothing more than deceit. She had during the earlier months of her extramarital dalliance been careful to make it obvious that she was seeing her paramour only when her CycleBeads indicated that she was in a safer phases of her cycle. She had been equally careful to not disabuse her husband of the presumption that she was also taking the precaution of having Dwayne withdraw rather than indulge her desires by encouraging him to ejaculate inside her.

Dianna said nothing beyond guttural grunts and moans of pleasure as her paramour continued to pound her pussy. She glanced in the mirror at the voyeur in the bushes as Dwayne gripped her hips for one final, climatic thrust. She relaxed her arms to drop down so that her face and breasts were roughly ground into the sheets. She was rewarded by the sensation of Dwayne's penis plunging perhaps an inch deeper into her cunt. She remained passive as she savored the sensation of his big, black cock throbbing inside her to copiously inseminate her with his African sperm once again as her voyeuristic husband watched.

Dianna nervously unzipped her warm, soft, comfortable, dowdy housecoat as she approached her marital bed then allowed it to slide off her shoulders to the floor. She stood before her husband in just her garter belt and stockings, unabashedly presenting herself for his inspection. As she performed her nightly ritual with her CycleBeads, advancing the marker ring from the second white bead to the third white bead, she could feel his eyes wandering to her bruised, bitten breasts then lower to her still swollen, distended labia and the globules of dried and drying semen that clung to her pubic hair.

In contrast to the explosive rage that Dianna feared, she felt Charles' hands on her hips, gently urging her closer until she was compelled to swing one leg up and over so that she was kneeling with her sex poised at his face. Her embarrassment was tempered by the knowledge that it wasn't the first time. More importantly; he knew that it wasn't the first time, she knew that he knew that it wasn't the first time, and he knew that she knew that he knew that it wasn't the first time.

Dianna was soon savoring the soothing sensation of Charles's loving lips and tongue gently caressing her bruised labia and clitoris. The knowledge that he was assessing, perhaps even savoring, the aroma and flavor of Dwayne's semen only intensified the eroticism. Her climax was not nearly as intense as the orgasms that Dwayne had given her, but it was far more soul satisfy. The orgasm that her husband gave her attested to his enduring love, devotion and commitment in spite of the obvious evidence of her adultery.

Eventually; Dianna yielded to the desire to slide her sex off of Charles' face then down his flabby, hairy chest and belly until she felt his penis probing her labia. He entered her effortlessly. Dianna's hips and pelvis remained still as she began to gently contract her vaginal muscles to massage him inside her. She felt him respond by trying to raise his hips off the bed, but he wasn't quite strong enough to lift her. She continued to flex her pelvic muscles around his penis which seemed to be bigger and harder than it had ever been.

Eventually; it became obvious that Charles' orgasm was becoming imminent. Dianna instinctively glanced at her CycleBeads. The marker ring was on the third, white bead. It was far to late in her cycle to be safe. Up until a few months ago, it had been years since she'd been willing to risk having sex when her CycleBeads warned that she was fertile. Her adulterous liaisons with Dwayne had somehow liberated her from the tyranny of her CycleBeads. A combination of guilt and rekindled desire had made it impossible for her to endure remaining abstinent with her husband for nearly two weeks out of each cycle. Charles hadn't been complaining. He hadn't chastised her when she made no effort to conceal the fact that she was no longer remaining abstinent with her paramour when her CycleBeads warned that she was fertile either.

Dianna vacillated. A combination of guilt and some vestige of fidelity urged her to grant Charles his husbandly prerogatives. However; the knowledge that tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of Dwayne's sperm were already swimming around in her fertile, unprotected womb, as yet unopposed by Charles' sperm, dissuaded her. She rationalized that allowing her husband to ejaculate inside her would itself be somehow deceitful. She'd be encouraging the forlorn hope that somehow his sperm would prevail to impregnate her.

Dianna slid her adulterous cunt off of Charles' penis then kissed her way down his flabby chest and belly until she reached his groin. She took his scrotum with both of his testicles into her mouth. His genitals fit so comfortably in her mouth. She yielded to the temptation to bite down until she knew that her teeth were leaving marks on his scrotum. He was obviously grateful when she released his testicles to take his penis in her mouth. She once again yielded to the temptation to bite down. She continued to bite down until she could taste the blood that her teeth were drawing! She was rewarded by the sensation of Charles ejaculating his sperm down her throat!

Dianna was wearing only a towel wrapped in her hair as she put the final touches on her packing. She could feel Charles' eyes savoring her curvaceous body as she moved around their bedroom. "Relax. You've got an hour before Dwayne picks you up," her husband admonished her.

"I'm nervous," Dianna responded. "This will be the first time that I'll be going away for an entire week with him rather than just a weekend together."

"You think you're nervous. Just imagine how nervous I am," Charles responded.

"I guess that this week away is going to be a bit of an ordeal for you," Dianna conceded. "Thank you for loving me enough to accept it."

No more was said until Dianna picked up her CycleBeads to put them in her purse. Charles then asked the question that she'd feared. "Are you hoping that Dwayne will impregnate you?"

12