A Pink Orchid for Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna considered the question. She glanced at the photos on her nightstand. The familiar photos of her husband and daughters were comforting. The less familiar ultrasound image was not. "I'm not certain. I'm confused," Dianna confessed.

Dianna noticed Charles' gaze fixating on the ultrasound of their stillborn son. "I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough to protect you and our son."

"You tried to protect me, but there were too many of them," Dianna reminded Charles. "They would have killed you then gang raped me if Dwayne hadn't came to our rescue."

Charles didn't dispute the bitter reality. "I guess you've been confused ever since we lost our boy that night."

"I guess I have been," Dianna conceded. "Are you angry with me?"

Charles' only answer was a suddenly, rampant erection. Dianna offered no resistance as he pushed her back on the bed and positioned himself between her thighs. She had no right to resist. More importantly, she had no desire to resist. His penis entered her easily. She yielded eagerly to her husband's primal rutting. It was instantly obvious that he wasn't going to last long. Diana pleaded with him, "pull out. I might get pregnant. A pregnancy now will be far more confusing if you cum in me."

Charles answered, "I'll have no right to be upset about a pregnancy if I cum in you."

Dianna briefly considered her situation. She wrapped her legs around her husband as she said, "okay. But I promise that if you cum in me, I'll let Dwayne cum in me again and again and again." For the first time since that awful night, she felt herself climaxing as her husband eagerly ejaculated inside her.

12