A Pivotal Error Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Already?" he responded. "I thought..."

She shot him a death glare and he immediately scampered off and brought back the ice.

"I will not allow you to speak back to me, Quinn. I want you to get back on your knees, and kiss my feet, and thank me for putting your cock back in its little cage."

He quickly knelt to the floor. Holding up her foot reverentially he repeated, "I'm sorry for speaking just now. Thank you for locking my cock up in its cage."

"Little cage," she corrected him.

"Little cage."

He began kissing the instep of her foot. Slowly and softly. He seemed naturally sensual. He lifted her second foot, and she gave it to him, accepting kisses there.

She watched for the telltale sign of twitching in his cage and was gratified when she saw it.

Eventually he kissed her toes one by one, and then put one in his mouth to suck on.

She let out a quiet moan.

Emboldened, he worked his way back up her foot, kissing her ankle and then the very lowest point on her calf.

"Did I invite you to kiss my legs, Quinn?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"That's enough then. I think it's time for you to go. I'd like to start a routine with you, Quinn. Each time you leave my presence I want you to thank me for being your keyholder. But don't always say the same thing. Try and be creative to show some genuine gratitude."

"Right. Thank you for helping me to control my orgasms."

"Not bad. But to be clear, I'm not helping you to control your orgasms. I am controlling your orgasms."

Quinn gulped and nodded and let himself out.

When he left, Abi allowed herself to slouch a bit in the chair and realized that she was wet.

Ever so tentatively she slipped a finger under her panties. She was quite wet.

She massaged her flesh just around her outer lips and moaned involuntarily. Instinctually she slipped her middle finger inside herself, finding that it plunged in more readily than she expected.

A second moan.

She thought back to Quinn kneeling on the ground before her. His angelic face looking up at her, following her orders. If she had told him to kiss her legs he would have done it. She suspected that she could have told him anything. She could have made him pleasure her. She was in fact going to make him pleasure her. She knew this now.

Her other hand pulled her dress and bra down and she lightly let her fingers circle her nipple. Then she tweaked it slightly. It was already erect and sensitive.

Her hips were moving against her will now and a pressure was building inside her. A warmth and a tingling that was escalating faster than she expected.

She withdrew her slick middle finger and used it to apply pressure to her clit, imagining that it was Quinn's tongue. Gradually the tingling began to spread and came on in powerful waves and she cried out loud enough for her sister in the next room to hear. It was a seismic experience, and one that shifted the plate tectonics of her thinking.

When it was over, she lay there, slouched on the chair for long enough that her tailbone hurt before she finally got herself up. Her legs felt like jelly and she barely made it to the bed.

No wonder Quinn did this five times a day.

What a thing she was taking away from him. And what a thing she had just gained.

***

"So, when you finally become a keyholder, what are you going to do with your first toy?" Willow asked Charlotte and Abi.

Abi still hadn't told the girls about what had happened.

"God, I think I'll probably go nuts for the first week or so. Just make him do the nastiest sex stuff for me." Charlotte responded as she clicked the handcuffs shut on their new subject.

Today's session was on punishment devices; chastity cages meant for short term discipline. Charlotte was inspecting one with small studs on the inside. "God this must hurt" she whispered.

"Can you make sure his headphone music is turned up before we start?" Abi asked.

Charlotte obliged by turning up the volume up on the subject's headset.

"What about you Willow, what are you going to do?"

"Definitely he's going to have a sore jaw. At least at first. I hear a lot of women slow down with that after a few months and then start to appreciate teasing him a bit more. How about you Abi?"

"Oh you know me, I'm mostly excited about having him rewrite my sloppy chemistry notes for me and things like that."

"Of course, Abi the abstinent," Willow joked.

"Actually guys, I did want to tell you something. You know Quinn, he's my lab partner in chemistry? He asked me to be his keyholder... and I said yes."

"Shit no way! Does that mean -- has he gone down on you? Have you had an orgasm?"

"No and yes. I actually touched myself thinking about it. It was amazing. I did it three times last night and then had to stop myself because my fingers were getting sore."

"Oh my god this is such good news. And we finally have a friend with a man to boss around. So when are you going to make him do it?"

"Girls," Miss Jones interrupted. "Can you please get to your task?"

"Right. Sorry" Charlotte said as she began applying ice to the ignored erection in front of her. "Willow, can you pass that micro cage, the one that's almost flat. I want to see if we can squeeze it in there."

Once Ms. Jones was out of earshot Abi responded.

"I want him to be a bit hornier first. He's only been in chastity for a few days. I was thinking this weekend. But I gotta say my imagination has sort of been running wild. I think the part that gets me off is the power, and I'm worried I'm going to push his limits too far too fast."

"No such thing girl," Charlotte responded. "Guys are crazy about sex. Look, at this idiot" she gestured to the restrained male body in front of her. "He volunteered for our class because he thought he might get a ruined orgasm and instead we're putting his dick in a thimble." She said this as she actively pushed his still puffed-up member into the absurdly small cage.

"Yeah I mean you signed the contract right?" Willow asked. "That means his reproductive system is technically your property. As long as you don't permanently damage him I think it's fine."

"Okay that puts me at ease. I gotta say though this is harder than expected. I'm not sure if all guys are like this when they start out but Quinn is really stubborn."

"Didn't you say his mom kind of ignores him? She definitely doesn't care too much if she gave his key away to whoever he wants. Maybe he's just used to being independent."

"Yeah I guess so."

"Got it!" Charlotte had managed to click the lock shut on the micro cage.

"How can it get that small?" Willow asked peering at the cage.

"I think it pushes most of the penis back inside the body. That's why his balls are pushed out like little balloons," Abi moved them around as she looked for evidence of the now hidden penis.

"Thank God I'm a woman," was all Charlotte had to say.

***

Two nights later Abi received a message from Quinn.

I think I'm having a medical emergency

She called him immediately.

"What's happening?"

"I've got this really bad pain in my testicles. I'm worried they're losing circulation or something."

"Is it a sharp pain?"

"No, more like a dull ache, from the inside."

"And what color are they?"

"Like regular color? Maybe a little more red than the rest of my skin."

"Have you injured them at all?"

"I don't think so."

"Quinn, you just have blue balls. You've been aroused without any outlet and you're having some swelling. It's fine. You'll get over it. Put some ice on them."

"But they would feel better if I had an orgasm, right?"

"Don't even try that on me. The answer is yes, but I'm not letting you out."

"Abi come on, it's been almost a week. When are you going to let me cum?"

"Whatever day it was just moved one week later. Now that you're legally a man you need a woman's permission to ejaculate, and I'm not giving it. If you want a release you could at least come beg me in person. Anyway, I don't believe you're suffering that badly yet. I've certainly gone longer."

"It's driving me crazy though. All I can think about is sex."

"Oh is that so?" Abi's tone changed. "Why don't we work on some honest communication. If I believe what I hear, then maybe I'll let you out a little sooner." As she said this she put her phone on speaker and lied down on the bed, pulling her shorts down to her knees.

"What do you want me to be honest about?"

"What sort of fantasies are you entertaining?"

There was a long pause.

"Well, do you want out a little earlier or not?"

"Okay. I'm thinking about you. Who else? I chose you as my keyholder because I think you're smart and walk to the beat of your own drum, but also because I think you're really sexy. And now this sexy girl is asking me how often I masturbate and not allowing me to touch my own dick."

"And that turns you on?"

"Yeah I guess so. It also means I have to think about you all the time. I have to sit down to pee and I think about you. I can't sleep on my stomach because the cage is too bulky so I think about you. And then thinking about you makes me horny. And I want to get hard but I can't and that reminds me of you too."

Abi slowly began circling the entrance to her pussy as Quinn spoke.

"So it sounds like you would do almost anything to cum right now."

"Yes, anything."

"If I made you humiliate yourself in front of my friends, you would do it?"

Another pause.

"Yes."

Abi bit her lip and began pleasuring herself in earnest.

"So if the only way you got to cum was if you had to hump a pillow on the floor while me and Willow and Charlotte watched, you would do it?"

Another long pause and then a quiet, "yes".

"If I said you can cum but you have to do it by jacking off in your mom's panties, would you?"

"Yes."

"God that's hot. Okay, tell me more about what it's like. From your perspective, being controlled like this by a girl in your class. Give me lots of details."

She quietly hit mute on the phone and then moaned as she clenched her hand between her thighs.

"It's crazy. Like one day you're just a girl in my class. We work together on the same assignments, we both have to deal with parents and grades and applying for part time jobs. And then the next day you have so much power over me. You become like a goddess overnight."

Abi could not have scripted a better conversation to touch herself to. Quinn continued, "And meanwhile I wake up every day with an aborted erection and aching balls. Sometimes I try to grab myself but there's nothing there. I roll over and grind against the bed but I can't feel anything. And when I walk I hear this quiet clicking noise from the lock as it hits the cage and it reminds me of you too. I think about your body. The way your long, sandy hair falls in ropes over your shoulders. The swell of your breasts inside that black dress you wore. How I want to rip it off and touch you everywhere. But I know that even if you told me I could do whatever I want there'd be nothing I'd be able to do. It would only make the frustration worse."

Abi was getting so close, she could feel that impossible pressure building and she just needed to let it burst. She was panting now and grateful that she had muted the phone.

"It's so hot knowing that it's all out of my control," he continued. "Knowing that you could keep me in there for weeks and I couldn't do anything about it. I already have to stop myself from begging you to let me cum. I know you wouldn't like it but I need it so badly. I can't focus on my studies, all I think about is your body and my cock. Please Abi, if you could just let me out for five minutes. You wouldn't even have to touch me. Just let me have an erection for five minutes and then put me back in my little cage."

When he called it his little cage she finally came.

"Abi. Abi are you there? Abi?"

"Yes, sorry, that was good."

"You sound out of breath, are you walking uphill or something? I thought you were home?"

"I'm fine. And you'll be fine too. But I've gotta go. Come to my house tomorrow night. I'll give you your new cage. Okay?"

She hung up before he could respond and basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

***

This time when Quinn arrived, he showed up in a suit, bearing flowers.

"Better," said Abi when she greeted him at the door before taking him upstairs.

Once again Abi took her place in the chair and ordered Quinn to undress. Then she showed him his new cage.

"It's pink," he said.

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Umm, yeah, thanks for getting it."

"I got you something else as well." She pointed to her bed.

"Sheer panties... are these for you?" he asked as he picked them up.

"No, they're for you silly. To match your new pink cage. You probably noticed how heavy the cage feels, this will offer you more support than men's underwear. Plus, I think they'll look good on you."

He flinched a little but managed to control himself. "Thanks. It's very kind of you."

"I know. Anyway, let's get that old one off."

He stepped closer and she unlocked him. This time he sprang to attention with no touching needed on her part.

"How does that feel?"

"So good, oh my god. Thank you Abi."

"Remember, you're no longer allowed to touch your cock. Ever. If you do it's right back in the cage."

He nodded.

She admired his phallus. So much like himself. Smooth, well-shaped, and so very different from the angry, vascular meat sticks she handled in class.

"So, do you want me to touch it?"

"God yes, please Abi, you know I'd do anything."

"Beg me then."

"Abi, please play with my cock. I've been so good this week. It's been so long since I came. Please touch me even just for a bit."

"You said on the phone you would settle for just having an erection again." She moved her hands across his stomach and legs, egging him on. "Why should I play with your little cock?"

"Oh Abi, please, can't you see how hard I am? How crazy you're driving me?"

His cock twitched as if to prove his point.

"Fine, just a little then."

She dragged the flat of her fingernail from the base of his cock up to the tip and inserted it ever so slowly into the hole of his cock. Then back down again, this time running the line between his two testicles as he shivered at her touch.

"Oh, looks like someone is drooling. Very impolite." She motioned to a small drop of precum accumulating on the tip of his cock. She made a small ring with two fingers and ran it up and down his shaft, careful not to get too close to the liquid.

"How about I hold this here and you can move how you like?" she offered him the small circle she had made with her hand.

Quinn nodded yes and began thrusting into her hand, but she kept her grip so loose he could barely feel it.

"Are you getting close?"

"Oh my god yes, please just a little more."

"Wow, it only took a week to turn you into a premature ejaculator." Abi squeezed her hand tight so that he suddenly shook with pleasure. "Or maybe you already were?" And then she released her hand.

Quinn continued bucking his hips into the air but there was no pressure and he moaned in exasperation.

"Oh god, no!" he whined.

His cock pulsed like it was trying to pump semen out from an empty reservoir and only a single white, ruined drop emerged from the tip.

"What did you do to me?" he cried out.

"That was a ruined orgasm. You didn't like it?"

"It felt... so empty!"

"Are you still horny?"

He nodded vigorously.

"You should try to start liking them, because they're the only kind of orgasm that I'm going to give to you. Now lick up that little drop of cum quickly because it's time to put your little man back in his new home."

"Do I have to?" Quinn looked with disgust at his own ejaculate.

"Quinn, you're making me angry. Please follow orders quickly or I'll have to punish you" Abi said quickly.

Quinn looked aghast. He was still trying to process this idea of her not letting him have a full orgasm, and now he had to eat his own cum and then go back in the cage already.

Quickly he put the white drop on his index finger, dabbed it on his tongue and swallowed like he was downing a pill.

Abi smiled to herself. It was standard practice for the early days of chastity to make men consume their own emissions, and Abi was going by the book for now. Besides, she regarded semen with more disgust than Quinn did, and had no intention of cleaning up for him.

As soon as he finished, Abi wasted no time stuffing his appendage into the small, pink device.

When she heard the click of the lock, she felt a power that she had never experienced before. He was truly hers. Her toy.

She looked up at him waiting and although she could tell that he was fighting his own instincts he still managed to say, "Thank you for playing with my cock."

"Technically it's my cock now, but you can call it yours if it makes you feel better. Leave the panties off for now. I want to have a clear view of my toy for what comes next."

She once again put her foot in his lap. When she nodded he began kissing.

"This time you can kiss my legs."

He went faster this time, any patience eroded by his lust. She could see him stealing glances up her skirt and she didn't even mind. He would see more soon enough. She parted her legs for him and his kisses climbed up past her knee. She was breathing heavily when she finally decided to tell him.

"I want you to lick my pussy."

And just then, he stopped kissing her.

"I... I'm not ready," he blurted out.

She almost thought she had misheard him. "You're not ready?"

"I'm so sorry. It's just, I've always had a thing about this, a sort of hang up. I'm sorry this is so embarrassing."

"You think it's embarrassing for you?!" She could not contain her anger.

"I want to, I really do, it's just I think it's like an acquired taste or something and I need to..."

"Wait, so you stand there and expect me to play with your cock, but then when I ask you to return the favor you back out? Talking about how you'd do anything to cum, but won't even have oral sex with a beautiful girl. Stand up right now."

She was furiously running through options in her mind. She could bend him over the bed and spank him until he was raw. She could grab him by the balls and force him to do what she wanted. But she wasn't aroused anymore, just angry.

"Put on your panties. Go ahead. A real man doesn't need to be forced to pleasure his keyholder. You're not a real man, so you won't be wearing men's underwear. And leave the suit there. You're going home in what you're wearing now."

It wasn't until then that he realized how bad of a mistake he had made.

"My laundry is in the closet. You can take it with you. I'll expect it washed and dried and back tomorrow morning. And you'll need to stop by my sister's room and ask her for her clothes too because you're going to be washing them as well."

When he stepped out with the hamper in his arms she slammed the door, leaving him alone, and mostly naked, in the hallway.

***

"I am absolutely enraged." Abi explained. "I feel humiliated. Like there's something wrong with my body, and he hasn't even seen it." The girls were in the changing room after volleyball practice. Almost everyone else had trickled out already.

"There's nothing wrong with your body," Willow comforted her. "You look like a goddamn model. And I got a pretty good view of what you have going on down there when you and I got tipsy that one night. I think you've actually got a really gorgeous pussy. It's just bad luck that you have this insecurity and the one guy you wanted for your first time is the one guy that doesn't like eating girls out."

"I don't get it, I would have just tied him up and ridden his face," Charlotte said as she reached behind herself to try and get her strapless bra back on.