A Pivotal Error Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn blushed furiously. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. I need it. I can't go ten minutes without thinking about it."

"Yes, because she's trained you. Listen, it's not just that I think you're her sex slave. It's what Abi believes as well. And that's important because Abi wants to use you in the way that you'd use a slave, and not a boyfriend."

She picked up the envelope.

"Do you know what's in here Quinn?"

"No." His tone was dejected.

She ripped open the envelope. "It's your key," she said holding it up. "Abi gave me this key because she is letting me borrow you. I'm going to use you. I'm going to ride your face, and make you pleasure me all night long. And because I'm not Abi and I don't have a weird aversion to bodily fluids, I'm going to torture your weeping cock until you beg me to stop. And, Quinn, it won't end tonight. Because Charlotte wants to use you too and so she's going to have her turn. And Grace wants to use you, and Abi doesn't mind sharing with her sister because she doesn't think of you as a boyfriend. And if some other woman asks Abi I think she'd lend you to them as well."

She paused to let him think but saw he was becoming too upset.

"Shh, shh, come here." And Willow grabbed him gently by the head drawing him down to her lap facing up. "I think this will make you feel better."

She unbuttoned her cardigan and pulled her immense breasts out of her bra for him. When she offered him her dark, puffy nipple, he latched on immediately.

"There's a good little girl. Now let me do something nice for you." Willow pulled his dress up, exposing his cage, and then slowly unlocked him while he suckled.

His cock gradually began to grow, and with two delicate fingers she encouraged it to its full size.

"Look at you. Absolutely soaking wet. I know part of you is quite sad to have this dream of dating Abi crushed. But I think most of you is nervously excited to have confirmation of what you always suspected. You're a little servant girl now and all you need to focus on is pleasing our pussies."

Willow anticipated that this might be a bit too much for Quinn to handle and withdrew her touch from his partial erection just in time to avoid a full orgasm. "Shhhh, stay still, don't thrash about, just relax. Let it ease out of you," she coached him and waited patiently as his muscles untensed and a slow trickle of cum spilled out of him. She caught it in the palm of her hand.

"Good, that's how good boys take their ruined orgasms. No messy spurting, just a nice steady stream. Here," she said as she spread the glaze on her nipple. "Clean that up for me."

Quinn obeyed, consoling himself on her teat.

"Now Abi wouldn't be very happy if she found out about your little accident, but I think you're still plenty horny and I'm sure that a few hours of teasing will have your balls completely refilled before you leave in the morning. This will be our little secret, okay?" She said as he continued swirling his tongue around her areola and she gently toyed with his still swollen balls.

"Do you like the taste?"

He seemed to be in another world but eventually responded with a nod.

"That's good. Let me feed you some more," and she grabbed the base of his cock, squeezing more cum out like toothpaste and then applying it to her nipple. "I have a theory that when men are in chastity they spend so much time thinking about their precious semen swirling around in their balls that when it's finally out they are far more inclined to like the taste." She weighed his testicles in her hand as if measuring the volume of liquid inside.

"It's sort of too bad you know," she continued musing. "I'm pretty sure that the natural progression of things was for you to become Abi's boyfriend. But she never forgave you for refusing to eat her out. That was your pivotal error. Or your good fortune. Who knows? Perhaps you'll like being a sex slave better than a boyfriend."

What would have been a shattering revelation only a few weeks ago now barely registered. Quinn didn't even look like he heard it. He was so far into a submissive state of mind that his brain was little more than warm goo, incapable of focusing on anything other than the taste of his own ejaculate on Willow's warm breasts.

Quinn continued until he could no longer detect the bitter, salty remains of his own seed at which point he began to recover from the disappointment of his almost-orgasm.

"Momm-" he began saying.

"You can call me Auntie."

"Auntie Willow, I'm sorry that I came without your permission. I tried to stop myself."

"That's okay dear."

"And auntie?" Quinn stared up at her with his big, pleading eyes.

"Yes," she responded, suddenly full of motherly concern.

"Can I please lick your pussy now?" his cock twitched and drooled as he asked, and Willow smiled at the endearing sight.

"Of course, dearie."