A Pivotal Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you and the playboy have become an item," her dad said, days after Barry made his exit.

"The playboy is mine for the rest of our time here," she said. "At least that's what I'm hoping and what he's shown me so far."

She wasn't kidding. They saw each other almost every day. When he wasn't working, they'd have dinner together in places along the coast between Avalon and Wildwood, and a couple times with her family at their vacation house. Sheila and Stephen liked him, said he seemed "polite and intelligent." Sheila took her aside, telling Summer what a "great looking kid" she thought Trey was. "Exotically handsome" was the way she described him.

Of course, Summer thought so too, had thought that the moment she first saw him. More than thought it, she acted on it. Her nights were filled with intimate contact in the car and on the beach, the only places where they could find the privacy they needed. Summer called one of her girlfriends back home to say she was in a "perpetual state of wetness." And she didn't mean in the ocean or shower. She could feel her other state, the one in transition, moving inexorably toward where she very much wanted it to go and where Trey was only too willing to take her. She chuckled to herself the night that Trey said, "I just bought these today," then pulled out the aluminum-wrapped condoms, same as Barry had done.

Summer knew they were taking a chance of getting caught, spreading their sheet over the sand at the Townsends Inlet location. Yet it was a chance she and Trey were willing to take. It was pitch-black here, save for the reflected light coming from the homes located a block from the beach. The beach was deserted at this time of night: no party people, no lanterns, no hangers on. Just Summer and her "man of the summer," as she took to calling him. She wore her favorite sundress, the one with groups of marigolds printed on it, no bra and yellow panties. Trey wore shorts and a blue T-shirt.

Lying on her back, and reaching up to take Trey into her arms, she said, "There's something you should know."

He looked down on her and grinned. "I think I know already. This will be your first time."

She sighed. "I guess I've made it obvious without actually telling you, huh?"

"Actually, I've been talking to Barry." His straight-face morphed into a broad grin when she quickly sat up and blinked. "Kidding. No, I just had a hunch. Just a hunch based on nothing but intuition. You make me feel honored."

She couldn't help but laugh at Trey's reference to Barry. Then she said, "Well, you make me feel honored, too, Trey." She meant it, too, because of all the girls he could have chosen to monopolize his time with since their first surfing date, he chose Summer.

She laid back down and Trey began to kiss her. She wasn't nervous, wasn't scared. They had done just about everything else up to this point. In fact, this moment might have come sooner had she been on birth control. In a roundabout way, Trey had told her that his former lovers had been on the pill. Hence the freshly-bought condoms that remained in their aluminum package as she took Trey into her arms. Oh, the ocean-scent of him and feel of him, the tender way he kissed and felt her. This scene could have been something out of a romance novel or movie, she thought. Except it wasn't; it was happening to her, on this beach in the dark, with the dull roar of the ocean just yards away, and this hot looking guy telling her how beautiful she looked and how wonderful she made him feel.

She could feel the bulge in his crotch against hers, while his tongue roamed over her breasts and tummy. When he slid down to give her oral, she tucked her hand inside her panties, slid them down her legs and kicked them off, leaving her dress on. "This will make it easier for you," she said, and indeed it did. "Ohmygod, yes, yes!" she cried, the moment his tongue began to stab its way through and around her. He had given her oral before, but never for this long because they had been in the car—not the most comfortable place to do it. She came within minutes and begged for more. "The ultimate this time," she said.

The ultimate indeed. Moments later, he kicked off his pants, and then affixed the lambskin condom onto his rock-hard sex. Tentatively, she guided him into her. "I'll be careful," he said.

"Yeah, I guess I'm kind of tight. But keep going. Keep doing what you're doing."

He did, incrementally, gently, and she absorbed the pressure of his cock against her tight pussy, with her mouth half-open, as if in suspense—and perhaps a bit anxious—about what she might feel next. More pressure or greater pleasure? He asked if she was okay and she said, "Quite okay. You're doing fine."

"I'm not yet in all the way," he said.

"You're not? Oh, man. Well, don't be shy."

He laughed at that. "If it hurts, don't you be shy in telling me."

"Hey, no pain, no gain, right?"

He broke up at that line. "Summer, you're going to make me lose it."

Ohmygod, that's the last thing she wanted. "Okay, no more comedy. This is feeling better and better. You can go deeper."

Once he managed to get under control, he went deeper, deeper and faster. His incremental probing gave way to a smooth fluidity. "I'm fully in," he said.

"I know, I can feel it," she said. "In a good way." Wow...did it get any better than this? She didn't mean just the sex, but the whole experience, being made love to, her "maiden voyage" yet, by this wonderful guy by the ocean's roar on a sweet August night.

****

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to make you laugh," Summer said.

"No problem." Trey said. "It was fun. Sex doesn't have to be so serious all the time. Hope you enjoyed it as much as me."

"Are you kidding? You know I did. You made me come twice, I'll have you know."

They were holding each other, standing by his Charger. The hour was getting late, but she was in no hurry to say goodnight. Gazing into his dark eyes, she said, "Trey, before I leave for home, I hope we can spend the night together. I mean, the whole night. I have this picture of us waking up together, going out for breakfast and then spending the rest of the day on the beach, surfing or just hanging out. When you're not working, of course."

Trey combed his fingers through her hair and then kissed her on the mouth. "The beach part is doable. But where do we spend that overnight? I've got roommates and I'm sure your parents wouldn't be too cool with the idea."

She grinned in that devilish way she did when she felt confident that things would go her way. "Ah, but they would."

"Come on."

"Look, maybe they wouldn't be totally cool but I could make it work. I mean, Barry stayed with us a lot during the summer. You've already had dinner over. And they like you, even though dad still thinks you're a playboy." She chuckled.

"But Barry was your steady boyfriend. You two had known each other for years. We just met. Did you sleep in the same room?"

She nodded. "Yes, because my parents trust me. 'Just be careful,' they said. And we were because, as you know, Barry and I never went beyond third base. They don't have to know what happened tonight. All in good time."

*****

It wasn't an easy sell. Not at first. Summer's mom knew that her daughter had been a virgin and wanted to know if that was still the case. "Did that change during your date the other night?" she asked.

As Summer had told Trey, her parents trusted her; therefore, she seldom felt the need to hide something. And this time, in the backyard, sitting on lawn chairs with Sheila, was no exception. Rather than giving her a yes or no, Summer said this: "Don't worry, mom, he used protection."

Sheila looked away for a few moments. Then: "I find it strange that in the three years you went with Barry, you managed to stay on third base. Trey you've known for less than two weeks. What's the deal with that? I'm not judging you, dear, just curious."

"I guess timing has a lot to do with it. Turning eighteen, being in Avalon in the summer before my freshman year in college and then meeting this guy. Nice as well as gorgeous, who I find irresistible. Like I told Barry, I feel like I'm in a state of transition. It's a pivotal time for me."

"A pivotal time. That's an interesting way to put it. And I guess you'd like your dad and me to pivot toward giving you the nod for Trey to share your bed in our house."

"We'll be quiet," Summer said. She saw Sheila raise a doubtful eyebrow. "Really we will. I mean, on the beach the other night—"

"You did it on the beach? At night?"

"Huh huh. Romantic to the max. Trey was so considerate, so gentle. We made each other laugh." She paused to gather her thoughts. "Mom, I feel like I'm falling in love with him."

Sheila, her elbow resting on the arm of the chair and her hand tucked under her chin, nodded. "You mentioned timing. Well, maybe it isn't such good timing. We're leaving in another week."

Summer frowned in resignation. "Yeah, I know. I'll miss him like crazy. So, about my proposed overnight with Trey. Think you and dad could get onboard with that?" She drew a smile, one cautiously optimistic in anticipation of what Sheila might say.

"We'll see. Let me talk to your father first. But what did you mean when you said that you and Trey would be quiet? Honey, if that beach date was your first time, I can't picture you being quiet."

They both laughed.

*****

Stephen Duchaine wasn't crazy about the idea of his daughter and her new lover sharing the same room in their vacation house. It was only when Shelia reminded him of Barry doing the same thing that he agreed, albeit reluctantly. He hadn't seen Summer this happy in a while, so why not? They were leaving Avalon soon anyway; let her live it up.

And live it up she did. One day, a brisk nor'easter created great surfing conditions, at least great relative to the puny waves normally seen in summer on the East Coast. When Trey got off work, he and Summer spent a couple hours on their boards. Another day, they rented bikes and rode down to Wildwood. And two days before she left Avalon, she got that overnight with Trey in her family's vacation house.

Presumably, Josh and her parents were asleep, or at least in their rooms down the hall when she and Trey turned off the TV in the living room and then climbed into her double-sized bed. It was close to midnight. Still, Summer was mindful of what Sheila had said during their talk.

Keeping her voice to just above a whisper, she said, "I told mom we'd be quiet."

Trey laughed. "Sure, like on the beach. Maybe you can keep it down to a dull scream."

They both got silly, covering their mouths while laughing up a storm. Summer reached between Trey's legs. "You're losing it," she said.

"No kidding. I can't laugh like this and stay hard at the same time. And you couldn't either if you had a penis."

Summer threw a hand over her mouth to muffle a scream of laughter.

They kept trading quips, joking and laughing, until both were laughed out. Then Summer said, "You can take out that condom now. I won't make you laugh. Promise."

As if to prove it, she put her mouth around Trey's flaccid cock until it was the antonym of flaccid. "Condom ready," Trey said. He slipped it on, then gave Summer a couple minutes of oral before she took top.

She wore her sexiest bed attire, a short, see-through blue nightie. Her long blond hair covered her face whenever she bent down to kiss him, and she did that a lot while riding her lover's previously flaccid organ, now inflated, much to her delight. The bed squeaked but not loud enough to hear beyond the walls of her room—at least she didn't think so. She muffled her moaning as best she could, least she embarrass her parents who had generously given their consent to let her do this just steps from their door.

She loved this man, aka, her Island Boy. She wasn't going to tell him that because she didn't think he felt that strongly. Oh, he showed her he liked her all right. But love? To him, she sensed that she was just another one of his summer flings. Besides, they'd soon be apart, perhaps forever. Her dad used to sing her this song about Avalon:

I found my love in Avalon

Beside the bay

I left my love in Avalon

And I sailed away...

The words floated through her head as she made love with her "man of the summer." Would she leave her love in Avalon, never to see him again? She pushed that sad thought away and picked up her pace. She was close to climaxing, something he sensed. "Go on, after you," he said. His hands clasped over her hips provided additional thrust, and before long, she had her face buried in a pillow, doing her best to contain the sound of her passion, while those erotic waves of sensation washed over her, and the muted sound of his own climax filled the room.

She rested her head on his chest, dark, smooth and rock-solid. She kissed him over his solar plexus, then said, "I'm going to miss you terribly. You know that?"

He sat halfway up, pressed his lips to hers and gave her a long kiss. Then he said, "I'm going to miss you, too, Summer."

"Terribly?"

"Okay, terribly." He paused to kiss her some more. Then: "You've made the last two weeks among the best two weeks of my life. I just wish we had more time. I'll be leaving in a couple days myself."

*****

Summer knew that Trey's normal wake-up time was after eight. Which was why she was so touched that just past seven-thirty, he came around to the house to say goodbye. The Duchaine's Explorer was just about packed. Her parents allowed them a few minutes of privacy. "Don't be too long," her dad said. "We'd like to pull out of here by eight."

Hand in hand, they walked to the edge of the beach, then stopped and looked out toward the ocean. "The waves look pretty good today," Summer said. "Figures."

"Yeah, figures," Trey said. "And speaking of pretty good, you always look pretty good. Beautiful, I should say, and something else which I didn't and maybe should have said earlier. I love you."

Summer's lower lip began to tremble. She tried hard not to cry. But how could she not after hearing him say those timely three words on the day she was leaving? She could barely repeat them back to him before falling into his arms. When she picked her head up, she noticed that he was getting emotional too.

She wiped her eyes, then said, "You know, Trey, I thought this was going to be a light romance, something I needed after Barry. I didn't plan on falling in love with you."

He grinned while wiping his own tears. "Well, you did say you wanted a different sort of drama with us."

She chuckled. "I did say that, didn't I? Not that I'm complaining, because I wouldn't trade what we shared for this brief time for anything." She slid her hands under his red and black Maryland sweatshirt and began playing with his chest. "Do you know how badly I want you to make love to me right now?"

"Right here and now?"

"Yep, right here and now."

He slid his hands down her red shorts. "Summer, you should know that I'm close to doing something that would get us both arrested for indecent exposure." In fact, he began the process, inserting his fingers inside her wet pussy, while kissing her at the same time and also keeping an eye out for passersby, a few of which were strolling by the water's edge.

Her knees buckled. Her breathing got heavy and labored. And she knew that if he kept this up, she'd be climaxing on her feet.

Then she heard this: "Summer, come on! Mom and dad are waiting. We gotta go."

They jumped apart and then turned to see Josh, standing about twenty yards away on a blacktop next to the beach. "Ohmygod, I hope he didn't see this!." Summer gasped. "Be right there," she cried.

Josh turned and walked back. Summer and Trey followed, and when they got to the car, Summer embraced Trey one final time, getting weepy all over again. "Trey, let's not leave our love in Avalon," she said, her tone sorrowful and pleading.

He nodded while brushing the tears from her cheeks. "Let's not. Good luck at Hofstra."

She wished him good luck at Maryland, and then climbed into the car. After buckling her seatbelt, she did a half-turn to see him waving goodbye. "Damn, I miss him already," she said, just minutes into the ride.

Josh smirked. "Yeah, from what I saw, I figured you would."

Summer gave him a playful elbow in his ribs. Then Sheila tilted her head back and asked if they had plans to see each other over winter break. "No, not really," Summer said. "But I'm hoping."

Winter break. Right now, that seemed like light years away. She wasn't even in school yet, and they were still in the so-called dog days of August, coupled with this raging pandemic. The car's AC hummed away, the leaves were green and the bay shimmered from the reflection of the sun, hot and rising over this place where she fell in love. A pivotal time in her life indeed.