A Place Beyond The Horizon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamYork
SamYork
126 Followers

"What do you feel like, now?" Aidan says, "Another bottle, or something else?"

"What are you offering?"

She leans back, folding her arms. Aidan feels a kick of adrenaline, burning away some of the alcohol.

"We can do anything you like," he replies.

Kat looks out across the water, at the city lights, then she picks up her handbag. Aidan watches in silence as she opens it and dips a hand inside. Her eyes are on him now as she retrieves a little box: condoms. Aidan understands the unspoken question. Kat's no longer smiling, she's subdued, waiting for his response.

"When did you get those?" he asks.

"Today."

"Just in case?"

"Just in case."

Aidan hesitates, teetering on the precipice. It's not the wine, it's the war between loyalty and betrayal. But it's not cheating if it's over.

"You could have turned out to be a prick," she continues, "But you didn't."

Aidan can hear the blood pounding in his ears.

"Let's get back to the ferry," he says.

---

The girls are staying in a hotel on the seafront in six double rooms, Kat tells him as they disembark at Manly wharf. The pub is bright in the darkness, throbbing with music and voices, but they avoid it. She's messaging someone.

"What's up?" Aidan asks.

"Just making sure Carla knows she's not having an early night tonight. Last thing I need is her bursting in, pissed up."

She turns to Aidan. "Downside is now the girls know. Damned if I do, damned if I don't."

"You embarrassed?"

Kat grabs Aidan's arm and gives him a little squeeze.

"Hell no. It's just that my life is not a spectator sport."

She slides her hand into his and they make their way to her hotel through streets buzzing with people. It's warm, and everyone looks like they're having fun. They walk along the seafront, the crash of the waves on one side of them, the noise of revellers on the other, and the two of them caught somewhere in between. Up in front of them, there is a crowd of teenagers coming the other way, stretched out across the entire path. Kat tugs at Aidan's hand.

"Let's divert," she murmurs, guiding them down the steps to the sand.

At the bottom, she slips off her sandals as Aidan sits down to strip off his shoes and socks. The sand is still warm between his toes from the day's sun. The beach is deserted now, dark beneath a moonless night, just the two of them beneath a canopy of stars. Aidan takes Kat's hand again and pulls her closer, drawn to the strange, nervous energy within her. She hesitates for a moment, eyes glinting in the dark, and then Aidan kisses her.

His heart is pounding in his chest, part of him still unable to believe he's doing it. He slides his arms around her waist, dropping his shoes in the sand, and feels her lean into him, pressing her body against his. She breaks off the kiss and he can sense her hesitation.

"Change of plan," she whispers, "Are you up for it?"

"What, here?"

"Ever done it on the beach?"

She has her back to the lights on the promenade, so he can't read her expression.

"Never," he confesses.

"Me neither," she replies, laughing quietly, "What the hell have we been doing with our lives?"

She kisses him, her hands exploring the muscles of his back. There is an urgency in her now, as if, like Aidan, she has come to a decision point. She turns him around and then pushes him back against the seawall, into the shadow of the promenade lighting, into the darkness. Aidan cups the back of her neck, kissing her deeply. Her mouth opens to admit him, and he can feel her breath against his face.

Aidan's other hand reaches down, resting on the curve of her bottom, and suddenly he feels her hand over his, pressing his fingers into her skin.

"How do you want to do it?" she asks, her voice quiet and hoarse.

"No idea," Aidan confesses.

"Uh, okay," she replies, "How about we start with this?"

Aidan feels her reach down between them. Her fingers are searching for his belt, sliding the leather through the buckle, then he feels the button pop open. In response, his hands slide up her front, until he can cup her breasts in the palms of his hands. There is a discordance, a feeling that she is smaller in his hands than... but he puts it out of his mind. His thumbs trace over the soft material until they discover the nubs of her nipples. He brushes against them through the fabric and hears Kat hiss in the blackness.

His zip opens and he feels a soft, cool hand slipping down his abdomen and under the waistband of his underwear. He's hardening in anticipation, and as her mouth finds his, her fingers encircle his shaft. Her tongue is in his mouth now, kissing him ardently, her nipples swollen beneath her dress. Her hand is moving quickly, pushing down his underwear to expose his manhood.

Aidan can feel her fingers exploring him as he comes fully erect, his trousers dropping around his knees as she presses him against the seawall. There is an urgency about her, as if she's been holding herself back until this moment, and has now finally been released. She's making the running, and Aidan is happy to let her.

Kat slides down his body, but her fingers are still wrapped around him as she sinks to her knees in the sand. Aidan looks down. There is a moment of silence, the black pool of her dress and her hair outlined dimly between his legs against the lighter sand, then he feels a soft, wet contact against his tip. It's brief, but then there is another contact just beneath his head. Aidan sighs, feeling the delicate touch of Kat's lips as she places tiny little kisses on his shaft, working her way down.

"Do you like that?" she whispers from below.

"You have no idea," Aidan murmurs.

There is a pause and then the kisses begin to wind their way up the underside of his shaft to his tip. He's anticipating each one, and when she kisses the underside of his head again, he braces for the exquisite sensation of her lips brushing against him. Instead, he hears a little tearing noise and then the feeling of her fingers as she grasps his throbbing head. Her hand brushes down his shaft firmly and he can feel the constriction of the condom.

"I want you inside me," she murmurs.

He can feel himself, erect in the cool night air, sheathed for her. Kat's hands reach up to his waist and she pulls him downwards. He slides down the seawall, onto his knees in the sand, his crotch exposed. Kat stands up and in the dark he can see her jiggling, stripping off her panties, then she pulls up her dress, bunching the soft material around her waist with one hand.

Kat sinks down onto him, straddling him with her hips. Her free hand finds his shaft and he feels her directing him. His hands support her bottom, his fingers digging into her delicious, naked flesh. She tilts her hips, adjusting herself in his hands, and then sinks down.

Aidan feels a pressure on the tip of his manhood as she allows herself to be parted by him. She shifts one last time and then descends, taking him slowly and gently inside her, all the way down until their thighs meet and he's completely enveloped.

"Oh Jesus," she breathes, her face close to his now, "That's been a while."

Aidan cranes his neck forwards, finding her lips in the dark. Her hands spread themselves across his well-defined chest, gripping the cotton of his t-shirt, as she begins to rise and fall on him. In reply, Aidan supports her weight with his hands, raising her up slightly so that he can begin to thrust up with his hips, meeting her halfway. He hears her laugh in response.

"Beach sex is a piece of piss," she murmurs, "Should have done it years ago."

Aidan doesn't reply, but he begins to thrust up into her harder.

"Oh," she moans, "Yeah, I like that. Just like that."

They maintain a steady pace, but he can feel how wet she is, how powerfully this has turned her on, even through the sheath. It turns him on too, feeling the way she needs him, and despite the fact that they are on the beach in public, he doesn't care. Quietly, carefully, he begins to work on building Kat up to her release.

She senses the change in cadence, her hands descending to his thighs to support herself so she can drive down more forcefully against him. Aidan understands that this isn't languid, extended lovemaking, that the woman straddling him doesn't want to wait. She rolls her hips, adjusting the angle of penetration, searching for that perfect position where his tip is brushing up against her most sensitive spot, deep inside. She gasps and he knows she's found it.

Aidan increases his pace, thrusting up to meet her even as she bears down on him. Their groins slapping together in the dark is the only sound they're making. He can feel the pressure building up behind his balls, deep within his core. Kat's breath is coming in staccato gasps now as she struggles to stay quiet. He feels her walls twitch around his manhood.

Aidan's fingers dig into her buttocks forcefully, supporting her weight as he drives up into her, his entire body taut with the effort. Her hands are on his shoulders now, thumbs pressed against his neck, as she holds herself in place, letting him satisfy his animal need with her body. He tries to kiss her, but her teeth are clenched together, her breath hissing through. She spasms again and he realises how close she is.

Aidan's abdominals are burning now and his arms ache with the weight of her body, but he can't stop. He needs to finish inside her. At last, the thoughts and the emotions have given way to the one simple act of making love, all the complications and recriminations are behind him as he focuses only on the way Kat's body feels.

She begins to shudder, and he realises that she's climaxing, though she hasn't made a sound. Aidan feels his own climax approach and he thrusts forcefully up into her eager body, abandoning himself. When he peaks, it's almost overwhelming, and he contracts powerfully, emptying himself into her. The euphoria of release, the aching of his body, the feeling of Kat shuddering around him, is pure bliss. He drives up into her, again and again, until he is empty and aching, until he can't hold her up anymore, and he lets her settle down onto his lap, his manhood embedded within her.

Straddling him in the shadow of the streetlights, in their little dark refuge against the seawall, she rests her forehead against his neck. He's still inside her, gradually softening, but she seems unwilling to break the connection. Aidan wraps his arms around her, holding her close as her breathing returns to normal.

"First time back in the saddle?" Kat murmurs, close to his ear.

"Uh, yeah. How'd you know?"

"The look on your face on the steps. Did you like it?"

He wants to tell her everything: a strange, irrational need. She is the first one since. She's shown him a way forward. But he doesn't say any of that, because it would sound strange to confess it all to the woman in his lap.

"It was amazing. You were amazing," he says instead.

"Not so bad yourself."

The playful tone has returned in her voice.

"Now, Aidan, the question is what we do with the rest of the night. We could go find our friends, or maybe this time we'll get as far as the hotel. What do you think?"

"Hotel."

"Sure? The boys will be gutted to be drinking without you."

"What will Kelsey do with only ten of her closest friends?"

Kat laughs, and Aidan's manhood feels the ripples deep inside her. It makes him laugh too.

"Hotel," he says.

"Yeah, hotel. The condoms were a multipack."

---

[Next chapter: It's the morning after, so Aidan and Kat have to face the music in front of her friends. Aidan gets a job offer, and Hardy confesses a dark secret that leaves Aidan reeling.

Please leave a comment or a star rating if you enjoyed reading this story - feedback is helpful and appreciated!. For more stories, check out my story page]

SamYork
SamYork
126 Followers
12