A Place Beyond The Horizon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan stalls, but Mara's hand reaches back to grab his wrist, squeezing it tightly.

"Don't stop," she growls, even as he can feel the aftershocks coursing through her, "Don't stop until you got what you want."

He thrusts into her again, and she responds with, "Yeah. Take what you need, take it from me."

The gravelly, desperate tone of her voice triggers something deep inside Aidan's brain, and he leans into it, bringing his weight to bear with each thrust, feeling Mara push back to meet him. She's moaning again, building up to her next orgasm, and Aidan feels the deep, undeniable tension in his own core at the exquisite feeling of sliding into her. His body yearns for release, to fill her. Mara senses this too, her nails digging into the flesh of his wrist.

She rips his hand off her hip, pulling it up to her neck and pushing his palm against her throat.

"Do it," she pants, her breath coming in little bursts now as she nears her climax.

Her fingers press against his, closing around her neck. She squeezes, until he can feel the tendons in her neck bulging beneath the skin as his fingers wrap around her neck.

"Harder," she grates.

Aidan's body burns with the strain of his onslaught on her body, and he complies, squeezing her neck. He can feel her trying to swallow, trying to snatch a breath. He doesn't know why he's doing it, other than he can feel her hand still over his as he chokes her. Mara is almost silent now, gagging, but then her body goes rigid and she clamps around him harder than she did before.

He feels her muscles lock as she climaxes again, but this time it's an all-consuming, full-body experience for her. She is so tight around him that he can't hold on, and he tips over the edge into his own climax, erupting deep inside her, pumping and pumping until he's filled her completely with his seed and his balls are cramping and empty.

Mara's legs give way and he releases his grip on her throat, sliding out of her and tucking an arm under her waist so he can lower her quickly down onto a sun lounger. He holds her there, feeling her ribcage expand and contract as she presses herself against him. Her eyes are wide and wild, staring at him as if in amazement.

Moments pass, and Aidan feels his pulse beginning to drop again. Mara is recovering too, holding a hand against her throat, stroking the reddened skin gently. Aidan can't quite believe she wanted him to do that to her, or that he complied. He can't believe she wanted to have sex with him at all. Everything moved so fast. Mara looks at him and grins, the same familiar expression that he's used to seeing from her. She's back from wherever she's just been, back in control again. She sits up, tucking her hair behind her ear. Her skin is slick with perspiration.

"Want another drink?" she purrs, "I'm gonna have one."

"No," Aidan breathes, watching as she pads naked across the paving into the house.

"Suit yourself," she calls over her shoulder.

Aidan stretches out on the lounger, looking upwards. The first pinpricks of stars are appearing in the dark blue firmament. The ocean breeze curls around his naked body, brushing over his skin. It feels like a long time has passed since this morning. It feels like an eternity since he left home.

---

[Next chapter: Kat comes up from Melbourne; it's Mara's big night. Will he be caught between two women?

Please leave a comment or a star rating if you enjoyed reading this story - feedback is helpful and appreciated!. For more stories, check out my story page]