A Place For Us All To Belong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

It's after dark by the time the automatic gates rumble open and the convertible pulls into the garage. Kayla goes through to meet the arrivals.

"Hi Kay," Lily calls out brightly from the passenger seat.

There is a well-groomed man in the driver's seat. He's mid-thirties, well built in a casual jacket over an expensive-looking shirt, his short dark hair slicked back. His firm jaw is shadowed with two-day-old stubble. He turns to look at Kayla, and she's suddenly staring into his beautiful blue eyes. Behind him, Lily shrugs, flashing Kayla a dazzling smile that disappears the instant the newcomer turns back to her.

"You ladies live here all by yourselves?" he says.

"Kay, this is Bryant. I might have let slip that we were a little bored," Lily calls out.

Bryant gets out of the convertible and strides towards Kayla. Lily rolls her eyes and opens her own door.

"Hi, I'm Bryant," he says, holding out his hand.

Kayla takes it, noting the firm grip.

"I'm Kayla."

There's musical giggling behind him as Lily walks up.

"She's bored too," Lily titters. "Thank you for driving me back, I do like a man in the driver's seat."

Kayla looks at her friend, frowning.

"We both like a man who's in the driver's seat," Lily continues. "Otherwise, like I said, we get bored."

"I'm happy to oblige."

Lily passes through the doorway into the house, indicating the stairs with her hand.

"Do you want to go up?" she smiles.

"Sure."

"Good. I like a man who wants to go up."

Lily titters at her own joke, letting Bryant precede her to the stairs. She glances back at Kayla over her shoulder.

"Nice dress," Lily murmurs. "A little long."

Kayla glances down at herself. She's wearing a little black dress that comes down to her knees. Frowning, she looks back up at Lily, but Lily just crosses her eyes and slides her arm into Bryant's as they ascend the stairs to the living area. Bryant shucks off his jacket, revealing a white shirt stretched a little too tightly over his shoulders.

At the top, Lily makes a show of leading him to one of the couches. Bryant drops his jacket onto a chair and kicks off his shoes. Against the far wall, the display cases are covered up with sheets.

"We're renovating," Lily explains. "What would you like to drink? We have everything."

"What are you ladies having?"

"Champagne, of course."

"Then I'll have the same."

"Wonderful," Lily murmurs, draping her hand on Bryant's shoulder for a moment as he settles into the couch. "Let me be of service."

Kayla is at the bar already, setting up three champagne flutes. Lily drifts over to her. Kayla ensures she can't be observed by their guest, and she makes a face.

"Lil, what's wrong with you?" she whispers.

Lily giggles happily.

"Seriously, are you on something?"

"No, babe. I'm just, like, having fun," Lily replies, her eyes wide. She flutters her eyelashes.

"What?"

"I'm a natural blonde. I offered to show him. He was in the car within seconds."

Lily glances over her shoulder at the man on the couch.

"Of course, he had to drive. He's so very in charge, which is good because I told him we like a man to take charge, Kay. Now, champagne for our guest."

Lily's eyes glint predatorially for just a moment, then the guileless, bland expression steals over her face again. Kayla retrieves a bottle of champagne from the bar fridge and pops it open, filling their glasses. Lily takes two of the champagne flutes and sways back towards Bryant, rolling her hips seductively. Kayla notices that she's in ankle-snapping heels. Lily gives her a look over her shoulder, and Kayla follows behind.

"Bring the bottle Kay. We'll need refills," Lily purrs.

Kayla picks up the bottle and drifts along in Lily's wake. She's wearing heels too, with bare legs, trying not to twist an ankle as she clicks across the floor to their guest. Lily settles down on the couch next to Bryant, sitting close, and passes his champagne to him. With a subtle nod, she indicates the space on the other side of the big man. Kayla stalls and Bryant looks up at her.

"Come and have a seat," he rumbles in his baritone. "I won't bite."

He pats the space next to him and Kayla sits.

"See?" Bryant says, flashing perfect white teeth.

"Bryant was telling me what he does on the way over," Lily interjects. "But I didn't understand a word of it, to be honest. Daddy does something similar, I think."

"Derivatives," Bryant interjects. "You don't get involved in the family business?"

"Oh no," Lily laughs. "I just spend the money. There's no way I'd be able to understand the mathematics. All I understand is that Black-Scholes derives red soles."

Lily sticks her long leg out in front of her, dangling her red-soled high heel from her toes. She scrunches and the shoe clatters to the floor.

"They're awfully expensive, but they're killing me," she pouts.

Carefully, she lays her leg across Bryant's lap. He obliges with a foot rub and Lily sinks into the cushions with appreciation.

"Oh, that's so good. You have such strong hands."

Lily takes a sip of champagne, snaking her free arm around Bryant's thick neck.

"No," she continues, "I'm more of a basic mathematics girl. Addition and subtraction, for example. Addition to the bank account, subtraction via the credit card."

Lily draws herself closer to Bryant as he continues to work her foot.

"Multiplication is just about my limit of understanding," she purrs.

"You sound like you might need a tutor," Bryant replies.

"Yes. Someone with a firm grasp of the basics."

Lily slips her other shoe off, sitting up on her knees now, nuzzling his ear.

"Someone to solve the equations," she continues.

"What equations did you have in mind?"

"Oh, physics equations. Kayla and I have been trying to solve the three-body problem. We just can't seem to work it out."

"You're missing a variable."

"Ah. Of course. Why didn't we think of that? We need to solve for x."

"Let me help."

Lily moves sinuously, turning her back to him and gathering her long, blonde hair up out of the way. Bryant takes hold of her zipper and slides it down her back. Lily gives him a coy look over her shoulder as he strips her.

"Then we can move on to Navier-Stokes," she purrs.

"To what?" Bryant replies, frowning.

Lily turns to face him, the front of her dress flopping down into her lap to reveal her perfect breasts.

"Oh, the equations of fluid flow."

Bryant doesn't reply, cupping her breasts in his hands. Lily closes her eyes, smiling softly.

"You have such big hands. Is it true what they say about big hands?"

"Want to find out?"

"I've been waiting all night."

Lily opens her eyes again, but she's looking at Kayla. Subtly, she nods. Kayla doesn't move, like she's frozen.

"We've been waiting all night, haven't we Kay?" Lily says. "We're ready to do whatever you want."

Bryant turns his attention to Kayla, running a hand up her thigh, but Kayla doesn't move. He unzips his pants, revealing his manhood. Kayla looks down at it, startled.

"Yes, all for you," Bryant tells her. "I'll be gentle, don't worry."

Kayla's eyes are wide, looking up at Lily then back down at the swelling erection unleashed from Bryant's underwear. His hand drifts up her back, up her neck, fingers entwining in her hair.

"You're big," Kayla mumbles.

"I know."

"I mean, really big."

"I know. Is that a complaint or a compliment?"

His fingers tease through her dark hair, making a fist.

"I'm not... uh...."

Bryant's arm tenses, and Kayla's head is pushed down gradually towards his swollen tip.

"It's rude to talk with your mouth full," Bryant rumbles.

Kayla's eyes dart across to Lily. There is panic in her face.

"I'd like first taste," Lily announces, bending over to kiss the purpled head.

Bryant doesn't release Kayla, but his free hand settles on the back of Lily's neck as she wraps her lips around him and slides down. Her cheeks hollow out with suction. Kayla is left staring at her friend bobbing up and down on Bryant's shaft, attempting to take his impressive length and thickness into her mouth. Lily pops off the tip with a soft slopping noise.

"Plenty for two, Kay."

Again, Kayla hesitates, but then she begins to move under her own volition, bringing her cheek close to Lily's, kissing the root of Bryant's shaft. They work together, paying delicate attention to his member.

"I'm sorry you girls have been stuck here on your own, deprived of the simple pleasures."

Lily hums in agreement, but Kayla remains silent, peppering little kisses on his shaft. Lily pops off the end, licking all the way down to the root of his erection, nuzzling into Kayla's ear.

"It's all good, Kay," she says, her voice barely audible, her lips brushing Kayla's ear and making her shiver. "I got him for the both of us but if you don't want to, just say. He certainly thinks he's up to it."

Lily teases his manhood with her tongue, worming her way up to his tip and eliciting a guttural moan from the man sitting between them. Her lips brush against Kayla's ear again.

"Time to actually fucking live a little," Lily breathes. "Everything else, it's in the past. Now you can take what you want."

Lily pulls back, making a show of popping the buttons on Bryant's shirt, revealing the contours of his meticulously-sculpted chest. Kayla continues to bestow kisses on his shaft. Lily strips off Bryant's shirt, but her eyes are on her friend.

"What do you want, Kay?" Lily asks.

Bryant laughs, but before he can join the conversation, Lily kisses him, silencing his words. She lifts her hips and allows Bryant to push the remainder of her dress down her legs. It falls in a puddle of material around her feet.

Beneath the kissing couple. Kayla makes her way up to his shining tip, slick with precum and Lily's saliva. She hesitates for a moment and then opens her mouth as wide as it will go to accommodate his considerable girth, taking him in as far as she can. She begins to bob up and down on him, slowly at first but then with more vigour, until Bryant has to break off from Lily's kisses, groaning deeply.

"You two been a long time without any loving?" he gasps.

Lily fixes him with a look, her lips twisting into a wry smile.

"Years," she confesses.

The words seem to trigger something in Kayla too. She sits up, reaching behind herself, pulling her dress up. She sheds her clothing, kneeling on the couch before him naked, her dark hair falling in tangles around her shoulders.

"Years and years," Kayla echoes, a lost look in her eyes.

She raises her leg and straddles Bryant, her hands on his chest as she rises up, positioning herself carefully.

"Years and years and years," she murmurs.

She closes her eyes tightly and lowers herself down onto him. He's too big, and she can't do it, but his hands are on her bottom, supporting her, letting her sink down only part of the way, then rising up again, each time going a little deeper. Kayla responds, slowing down, letting him guide her.

"We have all night," Bryant chuckles.

Kayla works herself down, bit by bit.

"Bigger than you ever...?" he murmurs.

"Yeah."

"You feel so fucking tight."

He's thrusting up into her gently too, going deeper each time. Lily is kissing his ear, his neck, but her eyes don't venture far from his crotch, watching him disappear into Kayla's body until finally he's embedded completely. Kayla feels it too and lets out a long, satisfied sigh.

"Touchdown," Bryant tells her.

Kayla nods, but before she can respond, he's in motion, lifting her up slightly so that he can drive into her. Kayla responds at once, her nails digging into his chest, her breath catching as she's stretched and filled way beyond anything she's been used to. The vaulted space of the living area is silent now, save for the regular cadence of Bryant's grunts as he embeds himself in the woman poised above him.

Kayla steals a glance at Lily and something passes between them, unsaid. Kayla closes her eyes, surrendering to the building rhythm of Bryant's cock.

"You don't need to try and last," Bryant tells her. "Most women don't."

He steps up the pace, each thrust jiggling Kayla's breasts. She's riding him, her fingers digging into his chest, her head back, enjoying the moment, sucking in tiny breaths. Her mouth opens, but instead of words, a low moaning sound emerges. Bryant senses the change, thrusting faster, drawing himself almost completely out and then burying himself totally. Kayla's body is taut, like wire, riding the sensation of being filled and stretched, like it's the only thing in her world.

She squeaks and begins to shudder, tipping over the edge into a climax that empties the breath from her lungs. Bryant grins, thrusting harder as the woman on top of him rides her orgasm. Kayla is bouncing on his cock like a rag doll, her head lolling backwards as she keens. Suddenly, she pushes on his abdomen, lifting herself up and off him, rolling to the side and crumpling into the upholstery. Lily shifts across to be by her friend.

Her voice is soft, her face close. "How was that, Kay? You were so brave, taking the first turn."

Kayla just nods, stretching out across the upholstery, her skin glistening with perspiration.

"Doesn't say much," Bryant observes.

"No," Lily agrees.

"I think I fucked her brains out."

"I think you did. Reckon you have a repeat performance in you?"

"You want to try me?"

Bryant doesn't wait for an answer, shifting on the sofa, sliding down onto the floor, onto his knees. His large hands grip Lily's ankles firmly, pulling them wider until she is completely exposed to him. His eyes lock onto her reddened labia, and then he lowers his face to her crotch. Lily sighs, and then lets out a little gasp at the moment of contact.

Bryant works her expertly, snuffling into her and parting her inner lips with his tongue, driving deep inside her. Lily squirms, trying to close her knees but he keeps her legs apart, effortlessly. He tugs her bottom further towards him, until she's balanced on the edge of the couch with his mouth locked determinedly on her crotch, sucking and teasing.

Lily's hands flutter, touching her breasts, then his head, running down the sides of his neck, but unable to break his implacable hold. She is utterly at his mercy, her hips writhing in time to his questing tongue.

"Fuck, you're like a fantasy," she hisses through clenched teeth.

Bryant doesn't answer, but his hands slide up, pressing on her inner thighs now, keeping her exposed as he toys with her. Lily's hands ball into fists and she gives out a high mewling sound. Bryant isn't in a rush though, his impressive manhood gently bobbing between his thighs after dealing with Kayla, her moisture still glistening on his purple tip.

When he's ready, he shifts forward, breaking off. Lily stares up into his blue eyes, all her teasing wordplay forgotten, replaced by a sly expression.

"You look like a woman who's waiting to be fucked," Bryant notes.

Lily's eyes track down his contoured body to the thick, long erection standing up solidly from his crotch. She bites her lip.

"You'll do for now," she murmurs.

"Oh, really? Until something better comes along?" Bryant laughs. "Baby, there's nothing better than what I have for you. You want it?"

"Okay," Lily replies, "Since you're here. Shame to waste."

Bryant hoists her legs over his shoulders, bearing forward all at once, pushing Lily's supple form deeper into the upholstery. He parts her carefully, rocking back and forth, inching into her.

"It's like you were made for fucking," Lily breathes.

"Are you made to be fucked?" Bryant replies.

His tip is between her folds, paused. Lily looks up at him, her expression suddenly unreadable. Her green eyes glitter in the dark.

"Yes," she concedes at last. "I was made to be fucked, in all senses of the word."

Bryant slides into her, not stopping this time, his shaft coated with her slickness. Lily bites her lip, her eyes drifting closed as she savours every inch of him sliding into her, all the way, until she has taken all of him in. Lily gasps, taking little fluttering breaths.

"It's a lot to take in," Bryant murmurs.

"I'm coming to terms with it."

Bryant starts slow, letting Lily get used to the feeling of being stretched by his girth. He doesn't ask whether she's used to his size, whether any of her boyfriends have ever been this large. The questions don't interest him because the answers don't matter. From this point on, he's building up to his release, using Lily's body to satisfy himself. Lily arches her back, folding her arms behind her head, relishing his attentions. Her breasts thrust up and he teases her erect nipples with his hands.

"You like that?" Bryant mutters.

"You have no idea. It's been a while."

"Let me leave you with something to remember."

Kayla is balled up on the couch next to her, arms wrapped around her knees, watching Bryant do to Lily what he had just done to her. Lily reacts differently, though, luxuriating in it. Bryant takes his time, keeping up a steady rhythm, then shifting position until Lily is on her front with her knees on the floor letting the big man mount her from behind. Each position he puts her in is the same: reducing Lily to a helpless body to be fucked, powerless to stop his relentless attentions.

Bryant's cadence changes, like he's done playing, and he grasps Lily's hips tightly. He pulls into her, sliding his manhood into her waiting entrance completely with each stroke. Lily is lost in the moment, her face buried in the cushion, muffling her cries.

Each sound drives Bryant further, until he's reaming her with quick, powerful thrusts, making her body shudder against the couch. He seems able to keep up the merciless rhythm indefinitely, pounding into her now.

"I'm so close," Lily cries out, "You feel so big. Finish me."

Bryant is already driving hard into her, the sinews on his neck standing out. His skin is slick with sweat.

"Make me cum, baby," Lily calls out again.

Bryant grips her hips more tightly, changing his angle, bearing down on her, sliding his massive erection into her body until it is completely buried within.

"I need to feel you."

The determination on Bryant's face turns into something else, something like desperation. Lily is taking everything he's giving and demanding more from him, still not satisfied. He frowns in confusion, pushing himself to the edge, driving harder and faster until his backside is a blur. Lily's body arches, her muscles straining, and then Bryant shudders, releasing his load at last into the woman beneath him.

"Already?"

Bryant keeps up the pace, his rhythm uneven as he fucks her, as he empties his balls into her, and finally, satisfied that he's given his best, Lily rears up, tipping over the edge into a massive orgasm of her own.

---

Lily watches the car taillights pull away and then closes the door. She's naked, and so is Kayla.

"Not quite the story he was expecting," she observed.

"How did you do that?" Kayla asks.

"Do what?"

"Hold out. I was struggling from the start."

"It's just part of my make-up. Or, it is now."

"What? Like you just decided that you're able to take a monster like that?"

Lily turns to her friend and pats her shoulder. "Pretty much," she replies. "After all, it's the obligatory sex scene."

"He just took our car," Kayla murmurs.

"So? We got another one in the garage."

"We do?"

"Sure. Whatever you want. Corvette? Maybe a Lamborghini. Up to you."

Lily swishes past Kayla, swiping her once on her bare bottom as she passes. Kayla watches her climb the stairs, her naked body rendered into sculpted curves by the uplights shining through the glass steps. She pauses, looking back.