A Place For Us All To Belong Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers

"Coming?"

"I guess."

Kayla follows her up the stairs. The space is darkened now, lit from above by a vast canopy of stars shining through the glass. She finds Lily standing in front of the first cabinet, her half-finished glass of champagne in one hand, pulling the covering sheet off. Lily reaches out to touch the glass in front of her. Within the confines, the girl in the smart pencil skirt and high heels seems to be looking back at her.

"Are you glad I found you?" she murmurs into the dark.

For a moment, Kayla doesn't know if Lily's speaking to her, or the girl trapped in the display. Then the green eyes lock onto her.

"Yes," Kayla confesses.

"Did you enjoy tonight's entertainment?"

"He was a colossal dick."

Lily's sudden laughter rings out across the quiet space. She proceeds down the line of display cabinets, removing the sheets from each.

"A colossal dick, and also," Lily snorts, "Shit, a colossal dick. I can still feel him."

She turns away from the row of women in their cases, cradling her glass. She doesn't attempt to cover her nakedness.

"First time back in the saddle since Danny?"

"Yeah."

"How do you feel?"

"I dunno. Good, I guess."

"Kay, I just brought you back a bona-fide stud muffin, and you just guess?"

"Is that what this is about, Lil?"

Lily sweeps her arms out, announcing, "You mean, having whatever we want, whenever we want? Why not, Kay? After everything that's happened, haven't we earned the right?"

Kayla doesn't reply. Lily cocks her head, appraising her friend.

"We could have a lot of fun, us two, if you want to. Do you?" she asks.

"What sort of fun, Lil?"

"Oh, all sorts of fun."

Kayla doesn't move as Lily stalks towards her, coming closer until they're face-to-face in the gloom. Kayla fights the urge to wrap her arms around her bare breasts, disarmed by the honesty in the green eyes surveying her. Lily flutters her fingers and produces a business card.

"Take it."

Kayla takes the card, holding it up to read it in the dark. It has two words on it.

"Multiplicity Incorporated," Kayla reads.

"That's right, babe. You and me are incorporated. We got business to attend to. You in?"

Kayla looks up from the card to her friend's face and grins.

"Fuck yeah," Kayla replies. "I'm in, on one condition."

"What's that?"

"We shift to past tense narration. All this breathless present tense nonsense is just exhausting."

---

[Next chapter: Lily and Kayla rent a penthouse. Lily discovers someone she can play with.

The storyline has been completed, but will be released over the course of several months an a semi-regular basis, rather than the usual weekly serialisation. Follow me to stay tuned to the next installment when it drops.

Lily and Kayla come from the extensive set of stories found in my story back-catalogue, and while I've attempted to write this new storyline without relying on previous knowledge, there will be several old faces featuring from time to time. The other difference is that it features not only the Lily's Wonderland universe, and Kayla's mind control universe, but it dips into the universes of other authors as the girls spread their wings, so look out for crossovers, track the Multiplicity to discover other stories as they are created.

If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures please check out my other stories via the link above. Have fun!]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers