A Place to Belong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

There was a sense of guilt that flooded Marti's mind as she realized just how relieved she would be if she wasn't responsible for this company. She had never batted an eye when her father had passed the reigns to her. She had squared her shoulders and borne the burden, believing that she was serving a very important purpose -- continuing her father's legacy, providing for her employees and continuing to produce a useful product. But it was hard. Marti was not a people person -- she was a compassionate, caring introvert. And she was tired.

Raising her eyes to look at her father, Marti realized that Hugh Hampton was tired too. He had obviously wrestled with this decision for months and months. And here he was at the end of his rope -- resorting to doing something that obviously made him very uncomfortable. He was being forced to pass the buck, something he never did. But this decision was too difficult for him. He couldn't make it alone -- he needed Marti.

In watching her father's face, Marti decided that she shouldn't jump to a decision on such an important issue. However, she did want to let her father know which direction she was leaning, just to ease his mind. "Daddy, it's going to be ok. I know this looks like a difficult decision, but we've made tough calls before. Have you got the offer on paper yet?"

Hugh nodded his head yes and then added somewhat sheepishly, "That's part of the issue. There's a deadline. It's Monday." As he spoke, Hugh handed a thick packet of papers across the desk to Marti.

Marti took the papers and sighed heavily. She said, "Like I said Dad, it's going to be ok. Let me look over this today. But I think we both know what would be best for the company. It won't be long before we are forced out of the market at the rate things are going. This would allow production to continue and our employees would still be working."

A look of pain flashed across Hugh's face, "But Marti... this mill is your life...."

For some reason, that comment caused Marti to utter an almost involuntary little giggle. "Well, Dad... I've been thinking about getting a real life!"

Her comment seemed to lighten the mood enough for Hugh to chuckle himself. "That's not exactly what I meant! I just mean that I'm not sure what you would do with yourself. This is where your entire career had been."

Marti glanced down at the papers in her lap. "I imagine that the buyout offer would include enough cash to allow me some leeway to begin exploring other options?"

Hugh's head tilted slightly to the side, "Yes, the offer is quite lucrative. You could probably manage nicely. But are you sure you are ok with this? I expected far more wailing and nashing of teeth! After all, this had been your world..."

"Let me have time to look over the offer, Daddy. But right now, I'm certainly ok with the idea. After all, not everyone is cut out to be a Hugh Hampton!"

Hugh chuckled out loud at that comment, then pushed himself up out of his chair. "Well, old girl, I guess then, I will leave this in your very capable hands. I don't want to miss a hot lunch date that I have with my new bride!"

It was obvious that Hugh felt the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders during their brief discussion -- he looked years younger than he had when Marti first entered her office that morning. Marti wondered if she too looked any different. She certainly felt different. For the first time in years, she felt curious about what the future could hold. And for the first time in her entire life, she felt excited about those possibilities!

Marti spent the rest of her day pouring over the paperwork surrounding the merger. Her father was right, she would be completely relieved of her duties. Furthermore, the owners of the companies would be required to sign a legal document forbidding them from opening another hosiery mill within a five year period. Marti sighed... she was fairly sure that if she managed to get out of her father's company, she would never be involved in another corporate venture as long as she lived.

By the end of the day, Marti was fairly comfortable with the offer being made. It would take approximately three months for the realignment of management to occur. The actual acquisition would begin immediately, and the entire process would leave Marti unemployed in about four months from the moment she agreed. Although her father hadn't said so, Marti quickly realized that he was the final hold-out in this whole process. Apparently all the other players had agreed to the offer. Hampton Hosiery was the only one left in question.

Well, as far as Marti was concerned, it was time to join the team!

As Marti drove back to her apartment that evening, she felt a strange feeling -- it was a deep seated relief so strong that it made her feel like laughing uncontrollably. But that would mean she was hysterical... and surely that couldn't be true! Marti Hampton would never be hysterical... Marti giggled as she realized that maybe lots of things she had never done would soon be real possibilities.

As she walked into her apartment, she realized that she had barely had time to think about Ty all day -- although a few thoughts had managed to squeeze their way into her mind! Dropping her things on her dining room table, Marti saw the note Ty had left for her. It made her heart skip a beat to see his scrawling handwriting. She smiled as she read his words and decided that, of all the possibilities in her upcoming life, she was really glad he was a part of them.

It had been a long day and Marti needed a nap. She laid down across her bed to rest for a few minutes, drinking in the scent of the man who had shared that bed with her last night...

The next thing Marti knew, there was a loud noise waking her up. She struggled to open one eye, long enough to realize that the sun was shining. What time was it? Glancing at the clock and struggling to make sense of what she was seeing, it glared back at her, proclaiming the hour to be 8 am... But she was just taking a nap... Shaking her head to clear it, she struggled over toward the door where the noise seemed to be coming from.

Marti pulled open the door and saw Ty standing there looking at her suspiciously. "You don't look very ready for a day out with your lover!" Ty joked.

Looking down at her body, Marti tried to hide the response that jumped into her eyes when Ty said the word 'lover'. She realized that she wasn't ready for Ty to see just how much he meant to her yet. She also realized that the emotional toll from the day before had really knocked her out -- she was still wearing her clothes from yesterday!

Motioning for Ty to come in, she said, "Give me just a second..." Marti darted across the room into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. With record speed, she managed to get herself cleaned up and ready to face the world... well, almost ready! In her haste to get into the bathroom, she had forgotten to bring any clean clothes with her.

Cracking open the door to the bathroom, she realized that it was probably silly to still be self conscious about Ty seeing her naked, but it was such a novel situation for her -- and not one she found completely comfortable yet. Ty was sitting on the couch, looking at a newspaper, but when he heard the door open, he glanced up to see Marti. He smiled smugly as he seemed to realize her dilemma.

"Come on out, princess... you know I wanna see!" A fire red blush rushed up Marti's cheeks. She rolled her eyes and resigned herself to the inevitable. Pulling open the door, she did her best job of looking cross at Ty, but it seemed to have no effect on him -- or at least not the desired effect! Instead, he was looking at her like she was some sort of delicious candy that he had a sudden craving for.

Clearing his throat, Ty said, "Woman, you better get dressed or we won't get out of here today! And I want to take you out and show you off!"

Marti's brow wrinkled... Ty wanted to be seen with her? That thought was just completely bizarre to her. But she hurried over to her room, hearing him whistle quietly under his breathe as she passed by him. He made a few other noises too -- ones that sounded very much like a man seeing a beautiful woman. Could he really possibly think those things about her?

Ty watched his Marti as she slipped on her underwear. "Be sure to put on something you can ride in -- I brought the bike and an extra helmet."

Marti turned around to look questioningly at Ty, "I'm going to ride on your bike? With you?"

Ty chuckled. "Were you planning on riding on it without me?"

Rolling her eyes, Marti said, "No, I just didn't think I would fit, that's all..."

A frown crossed Ty's face as he stood up and crossed the small space, "Woman, let me worry about that -- just get dressed in something before I have to show you all the places you seem to fit on me!" Then he popped her lightly on the behind before he headed to the kitchen to grab a drink out of the fridge.

Marti put on her jeans and grabbed a t-shirt. It had been ages since she had dressed like that and it felt so nice to be out of her business clothes. Glancing in the mirror, she realized that she liked how she looked much better in normal clothes. Maybe she wouldn't be so bad for Ty to be seen with...

Marti's own eyes widened as she realized what she had just thought... had she really just looked at herself in a mirror and thought that she didn't look so bad? Wow... what was the world coming to?

The look on Ty's face though when she walked back into his line of vision was enough to convince her though that he just might be in agreement with her -- his eyes widened a bit and he whistled again -- a little louder this time! "Well, well, well... now, ain't that a change?" he said.

Marti blushed lightly. She asked, "Do I look alright?"

Ty snorted as he crossed the space to her. "You look better than alright my dear -- you look practically edible! But I have other plans for you today. Are you ready?"

Marti wasn't sure what exactly she was supposed to be ready for, but she nodded her head happily. She couldn't remember having ever just taken the day off to go out without a specific destination -- especially not with a man, let alone one as hot as Ty!

Once they got to the bike, Ty helped Marti with her helmet, then fastened on his own. He climbed onto the bike and had her slide on behind him. As her arms locked around his waist, Marti sighed in contentment. She might be scared to death of motorcycles, but she wasn't about to tell Ty that -- and anyway, with her arms wrapped around the man of her dreams, what was there to be scared of? If she died, she would certainly be dying happy!

Ty wove the motorcycle carefully through the town traffic as Marti snuggled against him. She felt really good back there and he was enjoying the moment. He was almost tempted to forget about his plans for the day and just take her back to his place and ravish her body till Monday morning. But he wanted to show her some new sights and give her some new experiences, and while he could certainly do that in the bedroom, he had in mind to do a bit more with her outside of the bedroom!

Ty knew Marti doubted herself on a physical level and he wanted to show her just how much he liked how she looked. The only way he knew to do that was to make sure she saw him taking her places, meeting new people and finding new common interests. So he pointed the bike toward the fairgrounds on the edge of town and set his mind on the necessary upcoming events.

When Ty parked the bike in the "staff" parking lot at the fairgrounds, Marti wondered briefly what he was doing. He slipped off his helmet and reached to undo hers. As she shook out her hair, Marti opened her mouth to question Ty. But at that exact moment, she heard someone calling his name.

Ty and Marti both turned at the same time to see a very attractive woman walking toward them, waving. Marti wondered who this was, but didn't have time to ask before the woman reached them.

Holding out her hand to Ty, the woman said, "Ty! It's so good to see you! I'm so glad you decided to come! And this must be your assistant that you told me about -- how delightful to meet you!" The woman stuck her hand out toward Marti. Marti shook the woman's hand, but wasn't exactly sure what to think about her -- or the fact that she thought she was Ty's assistant.

Before she could ask for any clarifications though, Ty was opening the seat of the motorcycle and pulling out his camera bag from a built in compartment. Marti reasoned that there must be some reason for her to be there with Ty, so she decided to just go with the flow for the moment. She would ask him to give her an explanation as soon as they managed to get rid of this woman.

The woman motioned for them to follow her, all the while chatting nonstop about the fair. Marti followed beside Ty as they made their way through the front gate, over toward the arts and crafts exhibits. The woman gave Ty some very animated descriptions of the booths as well as pointing out certain prize winning contributions from the locals. Marti watched Ty as he asked a few detailed questions. It dawned on Marti that Ty was here to photograph these things.

For some reason, it meant a lot to Marti for Ty to have brought her to see the work he did. Sure, she had seen him in the bar, but photography was the job he loved, and he had chosen to share that with her. Barely listening to the woman, Marti was content to stare at Ty, watching the big man attentively garner the information he needed.

When the woman finally walked away, Ty rolled his eyes at Marti. "Thanks for bearing with me there. I thought I would have time to explain what we were going to be doing. I didn't realize that we would be accosted before I could even get you into the front gate!"

Marti giggled. "Well, tell me what to do, seeing as how I am your trustworthy assistant," Marti teased.

Handing her a few of his lens, Ty set out to get the best angle on a few of the various items displayed. As the morning wore on, Marti realized why Ty had been sought out for this particular job -- he was meticulous about each shot. Using both a traditional camera as well as a digital camera, he took some incredible photographs. Somehow he even managed to make prune preserves look like a trophy winning dessert d'jour!

As lunchtime approached, Ty took Marti around to several of the booths. He plied her with ham biscuits, roasted corn on the cob, a frozen snow cone and then the traditional fair favorite -- funnel cake. Marti thoroughly enjoyed each bite, especially the ones Ty insisted on hand feeding her. She had never ever had anyone pay so much attention to her and she was finding that she really liked it!

By mid-afternoon, Ty and Marti had finished all the necessary photographs, eaten their way through most of the food booths and wandered through the various displays spread out over the fairgrounds. Ty suggested that they head out and Marti found herself readily agreeing. The fair was a wonderful place to spend their time, but the tension inside Marti was growing -- she wanted her man and she wanted him alone.

As they climbed back on the bike, Ty asked if there was anything else Marti wanted to do. Marti grinned, then reached up to whisper in his ear. "I want you to take me home and fuck me till I scream!" Marti had never said anything like that in her life, but today seemed like a good day to start.

Ty grinned at her over his shoulder. "Your wish is my command!" Then he sped back to Marti's apartment.

By the time they reached the parking lot of her building, Marti had been working for several minutes to arouse Ty. It had taken her a bit, but she had finally realized that her hands could move down his body, if she loosened her death grip around his waist. Then she could tease his cock through his jeans. Not really sure if she was doing it right, she had fondled in the general area until she had felt his growing erection under the denim. Smiling to herself, she had continued to play, hoping Ty was getting as excited as she was.

As the big bike came to a halt in front of her apartment, the growl Marti heard Ty utter as he stopped the motorcycle made her think she had done a good job. Quickly scooting off the back, she waited till Ty climbed off himself, undid their helmets and secured the bike. Then she reached up and pressed her lips against his in a quick kiss before she turned and led the way upstairs.

Ty followed her closely. He fondled her backside as she bounced up the stairs in front of him. Marti giggled, but she didn't stop -- she was intent on getting Ty back into her bed and she had to keep going or else she was going to jump him right there on the stairs!

As soon as they walked through the door, Marti turned and pressed herself into Ty's open arms. Their lips were devouring each other like it had been ages since they had tasted one another. As Marti shivered with the raw emotions she was experiencing, Ty was busy nibbling on her neck. Pulling back only for a moment, Marti slipped her t-shirt over her head. Ty's fingers traced the upward swell of her breasts, then he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, watching her breasts tumble out as the garment fell away.

Marti's breath caught in her throat as Ty cupped her full breast and lowered his lips to her nipple, sucking it into his mouth. She laced her fingers into his soft hair, pulling him as close as she could. The thought penetrated her heightened senses that, if they didn't make their way to the bed soon, they would be copulating in the entrance way floor!

Pulling away from Ty's hungry mouth, Marti took his hand and led him over to the bed. "It will be a bit more comfortable here," she murmured. Slipping out of her shoes and jeans, she crawled onto the bed.

Ty quirked his eyebrow at her. "Are you planning on keeping those panties on?" he asked.

Marti smiled as she wiggled out of the underwear and threw them at him. He caught them in mid air and held them up briefly to his nose. "You smell good, woman!" Ty growled as he crawled over her body on the bed.

His rough jeans rubbed Marti's flesh in a very sensual way as Ty resumed his attentions to her breasts. But Marti wanted to touch Ty's body, not his clothes. So Marti began working her hands between them, unbuttoning Ty's shirt. Finally Ty laughed gently and pulled away. "If you want me naked, all you have to do is ask!" He quickly discarded his shirt and shimmied out of his boots and jeans.

Marti's mouth watered as Ty's briefs joined the pile of clothes on the floor. She had really never thought much about the male anatomy, but Ty's body seemed to be the perfect specimen to her! She opened her arms and soft whimpers of wanting escaped her throat. Ty smiled knowingly before rejoining her on the bed. Staring deeply into Marti's eyes, Ty ran his fingers over her face and said, "You are so beautiful to me."

Ty could tell that Marti wasn't comfortable with that declaration, but he didn't care. She was beautiful to him -- more beautiful than she could ever imagine and he wasn't going to hide that fact. As he continued to stroke her skin, he began kissing away the protesting look in her eyes. His hands wandered down her ample body as he caressed her flesh. Each inch was so soft and supple.

When Ty reached Marti's hip, he slipped his hand between their bodies. His hand found its way into the soft hair surrounding Marti's sweet pussy. Although he could already smell the heat of her arousal, Ty wanted to taste Marti again. He ran his fingers gently up and down the outer lips, gathering the juices that were beginning to moisten her. He pulled his hand up and licked his fingers, watching Marti's eyes as she watched what he was doing. He decided to push the envelop just a little further. With her taste still lingering on his lips, Ty reached over and kissed Marti, allowing her to taste herself. It didn't take much for Ty to realize from the shock on her face that Marti had never done anything like that before. But the responding fire that the taste seemed to kindle made him think that she was certainly open to new experiences!

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers