All Comments on 'A Place To Call Home Ch. 01'

by Nick54321

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HotforwomenHotforwomenalmost 3 years ago
Marriage in the future????

Matt and Rachel should be married with Sara and Cassie as lovers.

A friends with benefits setup with Etta and Maria living with them.

The possibilities are endless.

5 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

You have GOT to advance the underlying relationship story arcs. Great start here at the end (after 6 chapters) but still only a few sentences about something that will shape their futures - whatever that is? How old is Sara? Cassie giving up having a family? Why no mention of Rachel and Matt's long term relationship all this time? Clearly, great narrative when it comes to sex but with everyone just wanting to fuck each other, the overall story arc is starting to pester out. Spread your literary wings a bit in the next iterations and let's see some no-shit human interactions and vulnerabilities. If Rachel and Matt get pregnant, will Cassie and Sara take a secondary role (or at least worry about it)? Who truly is Matt's #1? We're not wired to love multiple partners equally, there is always a pecking order. What is it here and will that dynamic cause issues? Lots of plot line possibilities, if they can ever quit feeding their lust... 4*

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 3 years ago

I still read the original parts from time to time, so glad you were able to carry on. It all makes perfect sense to me because I know the background. To new readers, try the other stories first!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm going with the same thing someone else already said. Matthew needs to propose to Rachel before he knocks her up. I'm still not enjoying the mother/son incest thing.

I did take the time to go back and read the previous 6 installments before this one. I still wish that the relationship was confined to only Matthew, Cassie, and Rachel. Let mommy find a man her own age and move on.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Fantastic ALL of it. I couldnt put it away and had to read the lot. Love how sexy and romantic this is. Eager to read more please.

goducks1goducks1over 2 years ago

Great read. Encore

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Fantastic story!

But with cassie being dr she has access to genetic testing. I think both rachel and cassie get pregnant so neither one is left out of the experience of motherhood.

Since its a non traditional relationship already the 3 of them should get married to each other in some sort of commitment ceremony. Matt definitely needs to have a grand gesture of proposing to rachel and cassie. Ultimately cassie should be his #1 as thats a relationship through his whole life and his first real love and fantasy.

Your next chapter would be nice to see you solidify their relationships and long-term lives with a proposal,wedding, children for both.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ awesome writing and stories

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

First, you need to go to school and take some literary classes both high school and college level. Also, you need to do away with your bad habit of using the dot dot dots. Had this story appeared on my desk, it would have ended in the dumpster. One chapter you got very carried away! People are loading stories into readers such as Text Aloud and the reader has to edit all the garbage out. When is the last time you read a novel not associated with Literotica? How many times did Louis L'Amour use dot dot dot's in any of his 320 stories? Then there is the fact that you've apparently abandoned your story! I could go one and on. This is Constructive Criticism, take how you wish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@ScottishTexan Giving her up to another man who has the chance to hurt her again is the silliest thing a son who has managed to fuck his mom will do or he is a cuck who enjoys imagining his mom fucking another man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNick54321@Nick54321
News: After being away for much longer than I anticipated, I am back into writing and have another story pending approval. For those following me since the beginning, I apologize for the long delay and hope to have this story finished off within a year from now. It is current...