All Comments on 'A Place to Call Home Pt. 04'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I expected more excitement relating to the explosion. Gangsters, double crosses, she was secretly undercover for the FBI to break up a money laundering scheme, anything!

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I initially was going to have the Mexican Mafia making a hit on the other porn star with a bomb, and she got taken out by mistake, but that would have taken the story on a tangent that had nothing to do with the underlying message, so I kept it at a simple gas explosion. Why were they targeting her, and what did that have to do with the story? Nothing, so I left it alone. Now for a Big Screen production, you're right; that would be an awesome bit of action to slide in there. For this Hallmark version, what caused the explosion wasn't as important as the result. Thank you for your input.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Was not keen on the first two parts but you came good on the last two. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES