All Comments on 'A Place to Call Home'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Lovely Story

Thanks for this beautiful story of finding a place to belong and new love.

Janice1939Janice1939over 6 years ago
So refreshing

A real story that has most of the interests many others have not, one that brings you into lives that has the feeling of reality to the tale.

oldbugleoldbugleover 6 years ago
Hope you have an 'Alex' too

All of your stories are exellent, but this has a tenderness and intimacy that is different to the other stories so here is a little prayer that you do have an 'Alex' in your life to share your love.......

blueyes104blueyes104over 6 years ago
Most Enjoyable!

Thank you for an enjoyable moment.......I lost myself in the story and felt I was there!

I’m new to this site and looking forward to more of your writings.....

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 6 years ago
Another great submission

Each story I read just gets better than the last. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One problem with this story!

Too darn short! Thank you for a great read, albeit short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Too good Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
envy

Well done Anna.

Almost made me envious, being a straight guy, to miss out on such feelings.

samanthawasamanthawaover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Your story touched me. Your characters were real and believable. The coming together natural and organic. Lovely and loving. You have an incredible talent. I love all your stories but this one so far, for me, is the BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
consistent

quality crafting.

Thanks for your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Superior writing. The flow and descriptive narration alone make a great story. The sex becomes caramel syrup on the ice cream.

warlokk48warlokk48over 3 years ago

Excellent build up and so many stories here left to be told

theclenerdudetheclenerdudealmost 3 years ago

A true tale of love and belonging. Who knows where your heart will lead you.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

Sounds a bit like a Brit play with the characters jumping in and out of each others beds.

ocetagiusocetagiusover 2 years ago

A nice slow burn story to begin with, and the characters kept me guessing how the plot would play out. Compelling reading - thanks for posting.

clearcreekclearcreekabout 2 years ago

another well done story. 5

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

I continue to enjoy everything you write, you develop characters, places and situations that culminate in some lusty sex. Btw, nice touch with the Land Rover but please don't call it a van :) Now where do I find a sexy brunette who has one

kathy2012kathy2012almost 2 years ago

A wonderful story! Great character development! Fantastic sex! I read the final sex scene to my lover, we had to stop several times to bring our excited selves to orgasm! Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another well thought story by the author and written wonderfully. There were interesting characters. It would be splendid to bring a sequel to this story. I would have liked to read more about Gloria and Wendy ... their own relationship and their reactions about Alex and Marilyn being in love and living together. Definitely voted another 5 stars ... I guess it's turning into a habit. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like reading about women's love making....

Storm1752Storm175211 months ago

I like you don't do sequels. I was so glad Alex found a home and I too was wondering if you had your own Alex...hope so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...