A Planned Seduction Pt. 01

Story Info
Planning a seduction.
2.6k words
2.9
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

This story is inspired by a real person advertising for someone to try to seduce his girlfriend for £15,000. However this is a work of fiction, based on a better way of testing a girlfriend's faithfulness than placing an advert.

THE STORY STARTS

"Do you want to earn £15,000 plus expenses and get to fuck a woman?" Fred asked all the members of the Royal Oak quiz team.. "And £15,000 plus expenses even if you can't manage to get to fuck her."

I replied "Of course, which red blooded man wouldn't?"

Two other members of the quiz team were of a similar mind, though one of us, Richard, who is married said he wouldn't.

Fred explained "John a millionaire friend is hardly in the prime of his life. He has been with his girlfriend, Gina, for more than a year. She is 15 years his junior and their sex life is sensational. He naturally wants a lifetime of sex sessions with Gina.

John says that Gina gives him the best sex he has ever had. And, in his hay day he played the field. He speaks from a wealth of experience.

Now he has put on a lot of weight and inherited his father's business. Hence he is very attractive to con artists who look for people's money and feign true love.

John has been taken for a sucker a couple of times by younger women. He found out too late that the 2 women were only in it for the money. It cost him a lot of money in both divorces.

Both stayed married to John just long enough to make it look good. The first filed for divorce after a year of marriage citing her affair with another married man. The second didn't even last that long. It took her 9 months to end the marriage."

We all agreed with Fred that John should be wary of Gina.

FRED'S DOUBTS

Fred continued "Gina is eager to get wed, too eager in my view. She refuses to have a pre-nuptial agreement. It is clear to me that Gina is another gold digger. But hope springs eternal for John.

They say that there's no fool like an old fool. I told John that he is making a big mistake getting serious about Gina. But he is thinking with his prick.

John eventually agreed to test Gina's loyalty. He wanted to advertise for a seducer but I persuaded him that would be counter-productive. Gina would probably get to hear about it. I said it would also be difficult for him to appoint someone to make him a cuckold. John agreed that he would prefer not to know the identity of the man who would try to make him a cuckold.

I also persuaded John that he would need to finance the possible seduction. That meant paying expenses and a fee even if Gina remained faithful.

John agreed that I should act as his intermediary. I have money for expenses and the £15,000 is in an escrow account, which means he can't touch it. If I provide proof to his solicitor of Gina's infidelity then he will release the £15,000 and inform John."

GROUP DISCUSSION

We all agreed that Fred had given great advice. Little wonder that he is high up in the Management Planning department of a nationwide chain of stores.

USE THE 3 GOLDEN RULES OF CUCKOLDING

Fred continued "John agreed to obey the 3 Golden Rules of Cuckolding.

1) He would reduce the amount of sex they had. He needed to get his intended wife to be independent of his penis and fingers and mouth. John would praise her if she got satisfaction from a source other than him.

2) John would encourage Gina to go to clubs, parties and pubs without him. He would encourage her to have a good time, preferably with men.

3) John would tell her that he fantasised about having a MMF 3some, but not make a big thing about it.

In short John is going to give Gina every assistance to fuck another man. But he will give this assistance discretely."

For emphasis, Fred said "Don't forget John wants Gina to be faithful. He doesn't want to be a cuckold or even to have a 3some."

A DISSENTING VOICE

Richard, the happily monogamously married man, said "John shouldn't tell Gina that about wanting a MMF 3some unless he was serious about it. Its not moral and it gives Gina a possible excuse for straying. She might tell John that she was only finding a man for their Male, Male, Female 3some."

Fred didn't want to upset Richard. They are good friends. Also, Richard has good instincts which may help our cause.

Fred said "The 3 Golden Rules are designed for someone who wants to be a cuckold. Obviously that shouldn't apply to John who doesn't want to be a cuckold. I will tell him not to mention wanting a 3some of any sort. I am sure that he won't have a problem with this modification."

NO PLAN SURVIVES....

I said "That plan didn't survive the first contact with the enemy."

Brian, being a nerd, corrected me and said "If you are being accurate you should have said that no plan of operations extends with certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main strength."

Fred, ever eager for harmony, said "Technically, Brian is correct. We are preparing the plan hoping that we have a sporting chance of our plan surviving contact with Gina. But Brian is right to remind us of the importance of having a plan"

Little wonder that Fred is so highly regarded in Management Planning circles. He softened the blow of me wrongly quoting someone. Both Brian and I had been praised.

A PLAN, MY KINGDOM FOR A PLAN

I hadn't heard of the 3 Golden Rules of cuckolding before. But I could see that they gave any woman a great deal of opportunity to stray. Many men would be wary of encouraging their wives to meet other men. Richard was right to reduce the plan to only 2 elements.

Fred said "But we need a plan. To paraphrase the song from South Pacific "If you don't have a plan, how are you to have a plan come true?".

It was Brian who took Fred's skeleton of a plan to the next level.

ABOUT BRIAN

Brian is a bit of a nerd, but his nerdiness is wide ranging. He is the leader of our quiz team. He spends most of his time reading quiz books and researching obscure things that may come up in quizzes.

He is seriously upset if our team comes second and we only get the £10 prize. His only weakness is on current affairs. We other 3 have to keep up to date with that.

We mostly get the £15 first prize. Mind you that prize isn't in cash. It is a credit at the bar. It only costs the pub £10 and we spend more than that on drinks on quiz night.

Our team represents our pub in the Pub League. We got to the final. Brian had an off day and we narrowly lost to the Red Hart. Despite winning £100 he was depressed. it wasn't the loss of another £50, but losing that he found hard to bear. We had wrongly answered the question.

"My Sweet Lord was released in 1970 by which singer?"

We immediately answered "George Harrison". But it was trick question designed to get people to give the wrong answer. The winning group recognised this and gave the right answer. It turned out it was Billy Preston on his Encouraging Words album in September 1970, a few months before George released his version.

BRIAN'S IDEA - COPY A FAMOUS CUCKOLDER

Brian said "We should use the Eric Clapton technique to try to catch out Gina."

I said "What is the Eric Clapton technique?"

Brian replied "First Eric got noticed by George Harrison's wife, who maintained her name as Pattie Boyd. Pattie thought, 'Eric's rather tasty...'"

In 1970 with The Beatles breaking up, George started to distance himself from Pattie."

Fred said "John will be distancing himself from Gina."

Brian said to Fred "We are on the same page."

Fred said "So Pattie had a push from her husband and a pull towards Eric?"

Brian said "Eric sent a letter to Pattie, which she never revealed to her husband. In the letter Eric alluded to their feelings for each other. He asked if Pattie still loved her husband or if she had another lover. Eric confessed that his marriage was a farce, which was degenerating day by intolerable day."

I thought that "Degenerating day by intolerable day." is a terrific phrase.

Fred said "So if someone expresses his love for Gina and Gina hides this from John.

Brian said "We know that Gina will probably have an affair. That was the first sign that Pattie was serious about having an affair."

A QUICK QUIZ QUESTION

Brian went back into nerd mode. He said "George caught Pattie and Eric having an emotional conversation and Eric confessed to George his true feelings. What did Eric Clapton say to George Harrison."

We each had a guess. I thought it might be "She looks wonderful tonight"

Brian revealed the real answer as "I have to tell you, man, that I'm in love with your wife."

NOBEL PRIZE TEAM WORK

Fred said "We need to adapt the Eric Clapton technique. You have heard of the Nobel Prize winner John Nash. He was the hero in "A Beautiful Mind". In the film you recall his classmates discussed how to approach a group of women at a bar. One character quoted Adam Smith advocating "every man for himself".

John Nash argued that a cooperative approach would lead to better chances of success. That insight led Nash to develop a new concept of governing dynamics that won him the Nobel Prize."

Brian said "So you are suggesting that if we operate as a team we have a better chance of seducing Gina."

Brian said "Exactly right, But I am also thinking that the seducer doesn't have to be one of us. After all we are not the greatest of catches. But we can facilitate the seduction."

This was my chance to join in.

I said "So we are planning our version of The Sting. Except we won't be taking the villain's money, we will be trying to take Gina's lady bits and tits."

I was quite pleased about the "lady bits and tits" phrase. But the others weren't. Richard was po faced about reducing Gina to only 2 anatomical body parts.

Brian said "Our task will be a lot harder than setting up a bookies and getting the mark to visit only occasionally. Gina may stray but with another person and undetected. If so all our hard work will be in vain.

It wouldn't feel right taking £15,000 from a friend and then finding out she was a money grabbing slut. So we need also to have her discretely followed. I will ask John about whether he wants to employ a detective as well as using us."

Richard also said "What about us showing that Gina intended to have an affair after getting married?"

Brian said "That would be something that I would have to discuss with John's solicitor. But I think he will agree that is what John wanted to avoid and would release the £15,000."

MORALITY RULES

We 4 men are not immoral, at least we try not to break our own moral rules. So we discussed what ground rules (if any) we should have. It was actually quite a difficult discussion.

We all agreed that taking a man's wife for a quickie without taking precautions just for one's own pleasure and to hell with any consequences is immoral.

We all agreed that John had good reason for wanting to know if Gina would be Gold Digger Number 3. It isn't just the money, for John must live Gina. I presume that John wanted more than sex. He presumably puts into the relationship some emotional energy.

From this firm ground comes the quicksand of different opinions of morality.

I have some knowledge of cuckoldry. I am a willing cuckold and James helps satisfy my wife with his large cock. In the past James had many liaisons with other married ladies. Now James seems to be settled in our cosy 3some. All 3 of us are content with our arrangement.

(Editorial note see "Truth or Dare - Getting my wife to sleep with James to get better sex" for how this came about).

James has had different arrangements with other married women. Some he fucked behind the husband's back, others with their knowledge and with them watching.

Richard believes that marriage should be sacred. He therefore takes a dim view of my relationship with James. He thinks I should "man up".

Richard said "We must establish some ground rules."

We all agreed.

NOT GETTING HER DRUNK

Richard said "A lot of drunk people want to be tricked into bed. Some people drink enough to lower their inhibitions to the point where they're comfortable having casual sex.

We should all agree that the possible seduction shouldn't involve alcohol. As well as being the moral thing, it will keep us well clear of any legal consent laws."

We all agreed that Gina must be sober when she makes the decision to be seduced.

NO QUICKIE

Richard said "Neither should we entice Gina into having a quickie. Again it is not only moral but it gives Gina the excuse that she got carried away. She will say that she didn't actually connect with her seducer. She will tell John that it was a moment of madness."

We agreed that we wouldn't entice Gina into just having a quickie.

Brian summed it up by saying "So we need to prove a consistent pattern of intent."

A PRE-AGREED SEDUCTION

After agreeing a modified plan and the 2 ground rules, John's solicitor agreed that, if we could show that Gina intended to have an affair after getting married he would release the £15,000. John had already mentioned having a MMF 3some. Luckily it was a casual one off. He agreed that, if it came up in conversation, he would downplay his previous comment.

If the MMF 3some came up, he would say "Of course these things are great in porn fantasy. But in reality I couldn't bear to see you with another man. I love you too much to share you."

THE SWIMMING CLUB

John had also convinced Gina to join a privately run swimming club. They had lots of well heeled men and ladies. The lower orders couldn't afford the club membership. Being upwardly mobile it was an ideal venue for Gina to meet rich men and to show off her body to them.

The swimming club wasn't just a pool, sauna and whirlpool. It had a bar and organised social events. Many members didn't actually use the pool. They used it as a place to meet others socially.

The club hired out all its facilities to a naturist club on a Sunday. This naturist club was totally separate from the swimming club. Only a few of the swimming club members also had naturist club membership.

The good news was that John's expenses paid for all of us (and our wives) to join both clubs. James was also included in our freebie.

We also got some cash to upgrade our clothes for when we went to the swimming club.

If this is The Sting then the swimming/naturist club was our bookies.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers