A Wife Changes Careers

Story Info
Sheila in LA...Options for a New Career.
17.2k words
2.71
8.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
533 Followers

A Wife Changes Careers

Sheila goes from slutty NY escort to a new life in LA

This is a developing (so not yet written 😊) multi-part story taking my wife (Sheila) who was the subject of "A Wife Transformed" a 2019 six-part series, in a direction suggested by a reader. This is a stand-alone series. However, there are references to prior adventures and body modifications and lifestyle changes, that she, Sheila, embraced in the prior series. To get ahead of comments, which I disabled 😊, this is FICTION, not associated with reality at all. It does not represent ANY person in real life!

Our couple ends up in LA not Seattle as they turn 30 and wife gets involved much deeper in the sex-positive community, exploring her kinks in some very "LA" ways. Their business plans were not workable in LA, so Sheila, with Dan's blessing, takes her escort talents, developed in NYC in several directions for a new career.

Right now, I'm thinking this may end in three parts, (1) Getting Settled in and Ready, (2) Owning the club (3) New Career Directions...but maybe not in that order and maybe some more if I enjoy where I'm taking this character.

Our move to LA!

When I last wrote about my wife Sheila, and her dramatic transformation, it centered around our New York city home, and our new neighbors. It turned out they were both as hot and as kinky as a couple could possibly be. I had not met them before I left for nine months working abroad, but suffice it to say, there could not have been two more different people than Anna and Brad, when they first met, than my shy, delicate wife Sheila. They were sexy, and beautiful and most of all, very sexual people.

But over a period of months, while I was conveniently gone for that long-term business trip, they took Sheila under their wing and introduced her to a series of experiences that sparked a massive transformation in her appearance, her persona, sexual behaviors, and carnal appetites. So, looking back at all Sheila told me about her adventures, I guess taking control and transforming Sheila would also be an apt description of what Anna and Brad had done. Long before I got back though, the three were much more similar that anyone would have believed possible.

My delicate, god fearing wife had first been slipped a strong series of pills along with many more drinks than she was used to growing up. But soon Sheila had learned to love weed, pills, and all sorts of drugs, as well as drinking a lot more booze than ever before. But that wasn't the craziest change. More shockingly, my almost asexual, keep the lights out, very repressed cute wife was nothing like that now. Anna had introduced her, and Sheila embraced every variety you could ever imagine of super intense, often kinky sex. As she recounted all adventures while I was gone, Sheila had done so many things I never even dreamed about doing with anyone, much less with my once-repressed wife.

That process, very much controlled, directed, and encouraged by our neighbors Anna and Brad, included a series of surgeries to enhance my bride. This protracted process was dramatic in every way imaginable. It took her from a slender, petite, prototypical shy southern girl to a curvy, pierced, highly sexualized creature, willing to do anything for her partners' and her pleasure. A girl who was uncomfortable with R rated movies now would do things that would cause the kinkiest porn starlet to blush. And when I got back, and understood everything that had occurred, I wasn't running away. In fact, now I wanted to experience every carnal adventure with Sheila. Divorce was the furthest thing from my mind, in fact I was quite envious of Sheila's crazy adventures.

In summary, what all this change meant was that my shy demure bride, who I felt increasingly incompatible with, and I felt I had to consider divorcing due to her rigorous personal conservatism, reinvented herself into the hottest, sexiest partner I could have ever dreamed of. In a kind of a complementary change, beyond working for Anna, selling erotic and exotic fashion attire, she had started working for Anna as an extremely high priced, anything goes, escort.

To say I returned to a completely new woman would be an understatement. But this transformed Sheila was a partner any man would want. And I actually accepted her escort job. I knew we both would be fucking non-stop many other people. Also, the idea that me or any man could satisfy this transformed, sexual all-star, was laughable. We might as well get the huge income she was earning by satisfying her carnal urges.

As I said, it all happened while I was working unaccompanied in Eastern Europe. After my return and recovery from my shock, we spent the next five years enjoying a kinky, swinging lifestyle in NYC. As I never ceased to marvel, my formerly slender, shy, and demure young wife was now a curvy, voraciously sexual slut, who enjoyed just about any sexual adventure, often very well compensated by clients.

To any typical observer, all that should have destroyed our marriage. But, as I noted, Sheila had actually changed from someone I was just about ready to divorce, to my dream lover and wife! It turned out we were technically ethically non-monogamous...that is a fancy way to say we were swingers but also embraced multiple relationships, beyond just hooking up. Having said that, it was clear early on back in NY that Sheila's sexual appetite and openness to any kind of kink far outstripped me...but regardless, we were incredibly happy with her in the lead sexually.

In a big change, instead of moving to Seattle, as planned and noted at the end of the prior story series, we had to move to LA for my job. That meant a bigger promotion and more potential income and advancement for me. But Sheila couldn't expand Anna's high end fetish clothing store into the Northwest, including the escort service we had fully expected to earn the 'real' money. Instead, we were now in southern California, and we quickly realized LA was just too saturated a market for starting up a new shop or service, both parts of the business we had loved back in NYC.

Even worse, LA was at least as expensive as NYC. And Sheila had gotten used to a very high-end luxury life in New York, funded partly by her clothing sales commissions, but mostly by her escort work, including the fees, tips and some pretty crazy gifts. I mean this girl lived in leather and latex fashion and fetish gear, and now insisted on the hottest, and most expensive, Italian, and French designer heels.

That didn't even count the weekly half day sessions at her favorite salon. She smiled each time I commented on that, noting that a body this hot takes the best maintenance money can buy. But what it meant was as we settled into our new home in LA, we needed to replace Sheila's planned income, sooner rather than later, and if we could, increase that cash flow.

Physically, were still in our prime. I was still in decent shape, standing just shy of six feet tall, with an athletic, occasional runner's build. I joked to Sheila that all my workouts and non-stop orgies made for a well-toned husband, but sadly there wasn't safe surgery to enlarge my fun parts. She had agreed but told me over and over it wasn't all about size. Though I did know, and no longer felt jealous that she more and more loved to indulge in multiple massive cocks at our favorite sex club. That need for hard dick was made easier as it was Sheila who drew everyone's attention the moment she entered a room.

Of course, Sheila, like me, couldn't get taller. But just about everything else about my wife's body, clothing, beauty regime, and associated behaviors was nothing like the delicate coed I had fallen in love with down south. The changes were so massive that she probably wasn't even recognizable to folks in her hometown. This creature I loved so much was nothing like that demure girl they knew in her small town.

She was still only 5' 3", but her curves, with the big fake 36DDD tits, topped with her stretched and enlarged nipples, her toned and ripped torso, down to her tight, muscular, rounded ass, stopped most men and women, in their tracks. She didn't hide them either, she definitely dressed to draw attention to her transformed body. Her wardrobe was built to show off that massive rack, as well as her tight ass and toned legs. It was an amazing, and extremely expensive, collection of outfits, but suited the new Sheila perfectly.

Sheila's clothing tastes were also pretty far from the preppy girl I had wooed so long ago. She loved tops that were cut almost down to her nipples and skin-tight to show off her piercings. Whether the outfit was silk, delicate lace, leather, or very kinky latex, it all looked great on her, and never came off the discount rack. If Sheila wore a bra, often if was a quarter cup model, lifting and presenting her huge round tits and big pierced nipples for all to admire.

She also had several bras with cutaways, allowing her big ringed nipples to poke out through the holes in each cup. And for the more risqué looks, Sheila had a whole collection of corsets, silk, leather, and latex of course. Almost all had come from Anna's shop and shaped and presented Sheila's assets like nothing else could. She smiled as she told me that after all the time and money to create these tits, she wasn't going to conceal them.

Her hair was still what caught my eye from a distance every time, this massive curly cascade of rich black hair, framing her beautiful face. The face that when I met her was so delicate and cute, almost never with makeup, now was quite different. Sheila was always artfully made up, including long thick lashes, her own and glue on ones, under some barely there, well-plucked, thin arched brows.

I was especially attracted to those enlarged; blow-job lips, nearly always covered in bright red lipstick. I certainly wasn't the only one who had learned how they felt surrounding their hard cock. Of course, a lot of girls had also felt those lips kissing and sucking on their lower lips while Sheila's pierced tongue lashed their clits! Sheila now embraced loving men and women.

But as much as I loved my wife's wild mane, I also loved it when Sheila's big hair was pulled up and behind her head in a tight ponytail. When she was playing either top or bottom in her kinkier moods, she typically had her hair tightly bound, allowing it to fall down her back like a thick rope. With that ponytail I loved that I could see the four piercings in her left ear and five in her right, usually filled with a mix of sexy hoops, diamonds, and chains.

Sheila did love her jewelry, and she had a vast collection, some made for her ears, some for her pierced nipples or bellybutton. But that wasn't all, she had several options for the nine piercings adorning her always hair free pussy. She had a barbell in her clit hood and four holes in each labia. Although I joked, we could lace closed and lock up her voracious pussy, we both knew sexual denial was one kink she would never embrace.

She told me that after Anna opened her eyes to what fun recreational drugs and cocktails combined with good sex was, and how she deserved to feel, there was no going back. Sheila smiled sexily over at me when she explained she would never deny her pussy all the attention it deserved. God knows over the last five years she had never allowed that to happen. Sheila had explained that each month I had been gone had been better than the prior months. I soon learned that meant the sex got more extreme and outrageous, and her orgasms more numerous and stronger as time went on.

All of that would have been enough to most women, but Sheila was not doing anything by half steps. She wanted her entire body to be in the best possible shape. She was in the gym at least five days a week and ran for thirty minutes most days. That gave her a ripped fit body, with the stamina her sexual adventures demanded. She also had that standing weekly appointment at the salon, getting her super-long nails buffed and worked on, full-body massages, along with the expected work on her face and hair.

Adding to and drawing attention to her toned ass and legs, Sheila made some predictable fashion choices. She was usually perched on five inch or higher designer heels or boots, giving her a look that was almost as slutty as I knew she actually was. Five years after Anna had begun to transform my wife, Sheila could now walk in the highest heels as if they were flip-flops.

Before that life changing chance encounter with our next-door neighbor, Sheila swore to me over and over, despite my pleading, that she'd never be able to nor had any desire to wear heels. Now the opposite was true, she never wore flat shoes except at the gym. It didn't hurt that I'd always had, and now Sheila surely had, almost a fetish-like love of women in ultra-high heels. I frankly didn't care how many pairs she bought, or how much they cost, as long as it resulted in my wife strutting around on the sexiest, highest heels.

Final New York Memories

As we settled into our new house in LA, I happily thought back to how I'd seen Sheila at a fetish club in NYC just before we moved to LA. It was likely our farewell night with all our best, kinky friends. We had arrived separately; she had gone to pick up another steady partner for the night's fun. As Sheila and her young submissive partner arrived, I just knew already that tonight was going to be more than a bit crazy. As she stared over at me, smiling, I realized this was going to be a fitting last night at our club. In fact, impressing me again, Sheila was dressed hotter than most porn stars I'd ever seen in a movie.

She had smiled evilly over at me, just before she sat down to have her favorite female sub worship her breasts and pussy. Though she was focused on what was coming next, I absolutely loved her look for the evening. It of course used one of her favorite fabrics, latex. But she also mixed in a fishnet bodysuit, a very traditional, but hot item. I knew from experience that poor young girl would spend the next thirty minutes between Sheila's thighs warming up her pussy for tonight's fun.

My wife looked amazingly extreme tonight, even for her. Her sub was wearing nothing but heels and a collar, as Sheila tugged her along with a short leather leash. Sheila's and her girl's cloaks that covered them coming to the club in the Uber were long gone. And Sheila looked every inch the controlling domme. She had told me she was going to miss her part-time slave's tongue, but I had assured her, that though this was our last night at this NYC club, I was sure she would find a whole stable of subs in sunny California.

Sheila was wearing one of her shortest black, skin tight, latex mini-dresses, not suitable for public wear, as it was cut away to expose all of her massive chest. Tonight, her huge round DDD tits were only covered by that fishnet bodysuit. Big, pointed metal caps had covered up her huge nipples, to make her at least barely legal for walking from her Uber into the club.

The dress was super tight. It outlined, and barely extended below the bottom of her rounded, muscular ass, and as a single piece of clothing, oozed sex. I knew from past fun adventures, that the fishnet bodysuit worn under her black latex, was crotchless, though it extended all the way to her kinky, extreme heels.

With the crotchless bodysuit and ultra-short dress my resourceful lover could roll up the hem or unzip the long zipper running down the front of that dress. As soon as she hung up her cloak, she got ready for the night, knowing anyone at the club was available for any fun she wanted. In a show for the whole club, when she pulled away her slave's cloak, she had also ripped away her nipple covers, showing off her massive, pierced nipples. Even before her sexual play started, they were at least a half inch long. I knew after Anna's training routine all those years ago, those nipples would soon be over an inch long, a sign of arousal to match her always soaked, shaved, ringed pussy.

The heels she worn tonight were the most extreme I think she owned and showed how much Sheila had embraced her new lifestyle. The black patent leather heels made most stripper heels or Louboutin's look boring. They literally had four-inch platforms and nine-inch heels, with wide leather straps around her ankles for support, the definition of fetish footwear. Yet Sheila strutted around in them like they were a pair of kitten heels. And it was odd, but kind of a turn-on, that my 5'3" wife was now over an inch taller than me.

I had always had a thing for her toned legs and loved high heels, another problem with the old Sheila, so this addiction to ultra-high heel shoes as part of her fresh look was something I really enjoyed. The fact that after six months of Anna's grooming meant Sheila lived in high heels was fantastic, to me at least. She sometimes would wear them all night at adult parties. The only thing that would make her remove them was if they made her height unworkable for taking a hard cock, doggy style in her pussy or up her ass, or to work out. My girl had priorities after all. She'd pull off any shoes, no matter how tall and sexy, to ensure she got all the hard cock she now knew she didn't just want but needed.

Looking back on our last night in our favorite NYC club, we both enjoyed a crazy final night. I got to have fun with several really hot girls, enjoying some really tasty pussy and ass, before I got to feel what some really muscular pussy muscles could do to my cock. But though I had one of my busiest and fun nights, and was totally drained and worn out, once again I had a bland evening compared to Sheila.

Beyond toying with and dominating her very slim, petite, adoring red haired slave girl for most of the first hour, I was really turned on as I watched my wife revel in being the center of attention from a gang of six guys, all with more than decent equipment. It was funny that she was into both being a domme and being used by so many guys, all in the same night, but it was also super-hot in either case. Sheila was the main attraction for many attendees as they knew we were leaving NYC and wanted to not miss being part of her final demonstration of her amazing sexual stamina and many kinky interests.

After about an hour, while I'd had fun chatting with one of my favorite partners and then we'd had a fun time in a hot sixty-nine, I was curious about how my girl was spending her final night. So, I went looking to see what Sheila was up to. She was in a private side room. The room had a big bed with an old fashioned iron frame, perfect for restraining your partner, I knew that from personal experience.

And there on that big bed was my wife, still with her devoted slave that she'd picked up on the way to the club. But now, while my wife was in full view, moaning, spewing obscene commands and looking super-hot, you could no longer see that pretty slave's face. The girl was hidden, as Sheila was riding her partner's face as the girl was sprawled on her back on the bed. Sheila was tugging her leash, tight around the slave's neck, to keep her face deep inside Sheila's needy pussy, encouraging her oral efforts.

I watched as Sheila, still going strong, began playing with and pinching her huge nipples as she ground her pussy all over her partner's face. That pushed Sheila over the edge, and she came hard, Squirting a massive flood of love juice all over her lover's face and chest. While she came, Sheila repeatedly pinched her own massive nipples as she rose to and all through her long orgasm. Just as Sheila exploded, her slave, fingering her own bald, soaking wet slit also had a very muffled orgasm, hard to hear while being queened by my insatiable wife. Finally, my dark-haired lover rose off her partner, the wet rings on her lower lips glinting in the light from the bedside lamp.

adler666
adler666
533 Followers