A Play for Keeps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She releases my jaw and opts for the warm, eager handle sticking out in front of me. I chuckle, and then sigh as she rubs me slowly back and forth.

"Something to say?" She asks in her tone.

"No Mistress." I reply "I go where you point me."

Maybe it was part of her plan anyway, but she stops us, puts a finger to my lips with one hand and continues to rub me with the other for a moment before leaving me where I stood, walked ahead to the living room.

As she passed the kitchen door she beckoned me to follow. She pulls out a dining chair facing me, sits, leans back, and lets the shirt and her legs fall open. I stay quiet but I suppose I'm easy to read.

"Go on then." She says, running her fingertips along her thighs before bringing them to her pussy. "Go where I'm pointing."

Almost fell over in my rush to kneel in front of her, I give her thigh a kiss along the way and then...

Gave her every kiss she had denied me earlier, soft at first and then the rhythm she likes. My shoulders are starting to burn, I've been unconsciously straining at the ties just to touch her. This is next level stuff, I remember hoping I could keep up.

No more words now, just the wet sounds of my mouth on her, her breathing changing as she lifts one leg to rest on my shoulder, holding me in place.

My eyes are closed to focus on touch and my ears muffled by her restless flexing thighs; I focus on the taste of her, warm and dark, perfectly feminine. Like her scent but more viscerally sexual, impossible to pin down. Maybe that's why I love tasting her so much, the mystery of it. Her pretty pink lips are slick, beading up with arousal as I realise she probably had this in mind all along.

She takes a deep sighing breath. Her voice is quiet from down here but there's an arrhythmic flex in her hips as she rocks against me, I push my mouth harder against her, until I can feel her clit as a hard bump sliding against the side of my nose. I'd kiss her soft sweet pussy like this for an hour if she let me, if she could stand it for that long.

Just like that I decide that, next time I have her, I'm going to find out just how long I can keep her on the edge. How many times she can come like this without being able to do anything but enjoy it.

She has one hand on the back of my neck, pretending she's still in control right now, I feel her thigh shift on my shoulder as she finds it hard to balance. I shrug my shoulders under her thighs to remind her, she grips me with her legs.

Without the ties on my hands I would hold her there so she can fully let go of everything but the feeling, she loves to struggle a little when she comes.

She's having trouble keeping still now. It's getting intense as I feel more than hear the vibration of her voice, transmitted through her body to make my ears buzz. The edges of her breathing catches into little fragments of moans as she tenses up in stages, I feel her posture change as she relaxes in the chair, resting more against my mouth than on the furniture.

That need for sensation that drives you both wild, like the time at the train station when we found an un-observed corner to make the wait more fun. I had her almost like this, her flimsy summer dress scrunched up in one hand to keep it out of my eyes while I licked and suckled at her clit. She put my fingers in her mouth to keep her quiet, I can still remember her blush when I showed her the deep purple teeth-marks she left on my knuckle, biting down to keep from screaming.

I smile and smooch my way around her slick labia like I were kissing her mouth. A little break from the intensity, keep the edge of it keen until she's relaxed and ready. I keep her from coming down with little rubs against her clit with the edge of my lip, my nose. Without hands it's a real effort to keep kissing her like that when she's holding my head still and rolling her hips to bring her pussy in rough swipes across my mouth.

I couldn't hear her too well, mostly just feel the texture of her voice rumbling through her body. With the way she clamps her thighs together when she's reaching out for orgasm, it wasn't until her fingers curled and gripped in my hair that I knew she was close.

Free advice, whatever you are doing when someone gives you a sign like that, keep doing it until they tell you to stop or your jaw locks up.

At about the moment my jaw and tongue almost caught fire, she suddenly pushes convulsively against me. I kneel back on my feet as she has an orgasm that could've been named on the news like a hurricane.

Her moment stretches out as she clenches her muscles, her leg on my shoulder quivers as she just can't keep still for a millisecond.

I marvel at the way the woman I love comes. Never twice alike but always variations on a theme, a struggling tension that clenches her limbs close to her body, a burst of gasp and an impossible urge to hang on. She hugs herself unconsciously as she shivers and jitters through a few of those silent convulsive flexes, her hips jutting forward and up as if offering herself to me again. Though if I kissed her again right now she would probably kick me off, or pass out.

After a mentally-expanded second or five she remembers to breathe, a long sigh as she lets her leg slide off my shoulder. The hand I hadn't realised was clenched tight in my hair releases, holding the side of my face as I rest my aching neck by using her thigh as a pillow. I stare straight into that beautiful pussy, notice her tense with a few gentle aftershocks as my breath cools the mix of spit and arousal now coating her inner thighs.

We take a minute to breathe, I'm just as zoned out as she is for a while. It's her hand stroking my face that brings me back to the moment.

We watch each other, she smiles and we both chuckle. Breaking the tension a bit considering where we still were.

"Here." She says, I straighten up and she wraps her arms around me, reaching for the knots. She unties my hands and I kneel there rubbing at one shoulder then the other. She slides off the chair and into my lap, gives me a hard kiss and a rake of her tongue in my mouth.

My hands tingle with sensitivity now I can touch her again. Her skin is warm and flushed; I hold her as she takes her time kissing me, all I can think is how much I love her.

She stands, I stay on my knees, partly because I felt I was still under her power, mostly so I could kiss my way along her rising body.

"Mmm..." Isn't telling me to stop, so I don't. She told me once that she tingles all over after a really good orgasm, that kisses seem to stay printed on her skin for long moments. I want one more taste of her, my hands slide to her thighs, holding her there as I give her hot, still sensitised pussy one more deep kiss.

It's impossible not to slide two fingertips gently between her lips, up and down, brushing my knuckles against her clit. She loves to feel me inside her, whether that's my tongue, my fingers, or my cock.

I press my tongue back to her clit, soft now so as not to make her shudder as I twist crossed fingers into her perfect wet pussy. A few soft strokes, she's too sensitive right now for more, until I can feel a drip slide down between my knuckles. I pull back my fortunate digits and can't resist a sensual lick of her off of my fingers.

"Mmmhh..." A low purr as I return my freshly freed fingers to her, this time rubbing my fingertips around her g-spot, letting her feel the texture of my tongue as it licks softly up and down. I could fall in love with just that purring moan, or that instinctive flex in her belly when I suckle her hard pink clit against my teeth and then release it.

Such a sexy creature, half cute pixie and half sneering daemon; all perfect and all woman. There's nothing better than having her like this, when I know the only place she wants to be is here with me for as long as she can stand it.

I almost let her come, but not quite. There's plenty of pleasure to go around, but anticipation has to be an upward curve. A hundred easy, quick orgasms don't seem worth much compared to the memory of the way you ached for a really good one. A relationship isn't built on quick or easy, we're trusting each other now.

I wanted to see that look in her eyes before I got her there, the look that doesn't beg or expect because it doesn't have to. Pin pulled and waiting for the bang.

She meets my gaze as I increase the pressure of my fingers circling her g-spot, nodding slowly as she stares at me, biting her lip.

I nod too, her head tilts back and her eyes drift closed as she focuses on the feeling of it. I roll my wrist a little, change the texture of sensation for her and curve my fingers a little more. I keep my mouth on her and take long deep breaths of her scent, it's like I can't get her close enough to me, like I have to hold her in my mind in case she disappears. I squeeze her clit between my lips and my fingers, then put a whisper-soft smooch on it instead.

It was all she needed, she manages a halting gasp or two, half a breath caught in her chest as everything but her heartbeat seems to pause at once. An involuntarily high edge to her moan, the kind of sound she only makes trying to stifle something louder. To a good boyfriend that's the jackpot, the reason we play the game in the first place, and I grin at her.

She rocks forward on the chair and hugs my head in her lap, as I feel her legs trembling against my skin.

Wordless for a few moments as she keeps her eyes closed, drifts in that haze between thoughts. I kiss her thighs, but even that makes her shiver and giggle. She's so sensitive I could probably get her off again with the right kind of tight hug right now, the right sort of low growl of appreciation in my throat as I tell her again how beautiful she is.

But we have all day. I'd rather pace it out, let her savour the moments one at a time.

I withdraw my fingers again, suck her unique flavour from my skin and again wonder how I lived without having her next to me before now. I feel her eyes watching me, look up into that shy grin she has when she can't remember how loud she just got.

With the taste of her seeping into my brain, I stand up and watch her walk to the sink. She fills a tall glass from the tap and takes a deep slug of water. I reach for another glass but she holds out her own for me, puts it to my lips. I remember doing the same for her last night, return my hands to my sides.

When we've shared the glass she reaches for me, I offer a hand but it's my cock she grabs.

"I think we should do something about this." She says to me, moving into that teasing slow stroke that, honestly, was all I would need after such an intense seduction as this.

I keep quiet, her voice is soft in my ear as she rubs me against her hipbone. In a minute or so the issue will solve itself if she keeps touching me like that, keeps talking in that sexy voice of hers.

"So." She squeezes for emphasis. "Do you want it right here, or can you do just one more thing for me?"

I'm enjoying myself, but I find the question too interesting.

"Anything for you." I say.

"Wait by the bed." She releases me and I go where I'm told. After a minute or so she comes in with a rolled up towel, sits on the bed and then stretches out.

"Sit here." she says, and when I do, "Eyes closed."

I don't want to peek, so I sit there in curiosity as I hear her getting comfortable on the bed, opening something. I'm starting to wonder just how kinky she's planning to get, I'm still game.

"Open." She says. I look down as she wipes the bubbles from her fingers, my razor sits on the bed ready, and a layer of foaming gel covers her still slick and sensitive sex.

She sees the look flash across my eyes. If she thinks it's easier this way around she's wrong. She's dead wrong.

"Look at me." She says, serious now. "Look at me..." She reaches for me and pulls until we're face to face again.

She kisses me, drives the uneasy noise from my mind. Brings me back to the place we share, the one place we're safe.

"You won't hurt me." She says, giving me that deep stare again.

"I trust you." I say, nodding slowly.

"So do this for me." She's certain.

My favoured left hand trembles when I pick up the razor, my other hand at her abdomen feels her heart speed a little too.

If defusing a ticking nuke could be sexy, that's what it would feel like. But, after a few looks of encouragement from her, I begin.

That first slow scrape against her skin makes me hold my breath. She takes my free hand in her own, kisses my fingertips one by one.

She moves for me, watches my face as I concentrate. Slow strokes of the razor, dragging foam from smooth skin. Pale there, I see the ghosts of tan-lines from the last time we both called in sick and went to the beach. My fingers still want to tremble, but it's easier to steady them now.

It's not often I see her up close like this. I mean of course the amount of time I spend kissing her pussy makes the view familiar, but it's usually at night, and I'm usually more focused on her sensation than my viewing pleasure.

She's got this smile as she watches me work, dragging my gaze up along her body. I wipe the foam from the razor and smile back at her. She's getting to know me better, despite my bad reaction earlier. I never thought there was much to know, but I allow myself to consider I might be just as interesting to her as she is to me.

Well... nearly anyway.

Now I've warmed up doing the easy bits, it's time for the fine details. It's not my first rodeo, despite my rusty razor hand, and I give her a look.

She folds her arms behind her head, leans back on them and lets her thighs fall further open as she closes her eyes. Even I can read body-language like that.

Careful isn't the word. There might be a word, but careful isn't it.

My other clumsy paw starts to feel like a hand again as I hold and move her to get it close in one pass.

When I lay my fingers across her labia she smiles to herself, eyes closed as I'm almost finished.

When the cold steel grazes around her clit I feel her tense slightly, my eyes flick up to her, but they're still closed as she bites her lip and sighs as I do the other side.

I rub my fingertips slowly over her skin, feeling for anywhere I missed. I smirk to myself a little as I tease her with the pad of my thumb rubbing a circle around her clit. I enjoy the smoothness of her, the view of her soft pink lips. After a minute or two she seems to realise I'm distracting her, her lips curve into a smile as she watches my face.

"How does it feel?" I ask her, putting the razor down.

"Perfect." She purrs, finally blushing just a little after being so bold this morning, but I'm not quite finished.

I grab the other towel and cover my hand with it. I knew she would be sensitive but it isn't until I press my palm to her pussy that I feel just how hot she is. I press gently, give her a soft shift from side to side that way she likes.

This woman I love makes the sexiest sounds I'll ever hear, from the full-on groan that makes the neighbours blush to the soft sound of her kissing my cheek. This is a little of both, a smooth low melody of moan that quickly gets filed in my head next to the sight of the sun glinting in her eyes, the first time I knew I loved her.

I rub lotion into my palms and then into her skin, she begins to move with my hands as my gentle rub turns to a slow caress. I want to give her just one more, see that sexy face she makes in orgasm one more time.

And just because, we sit on the bed and kiss while our fingers rub together against her clit. I hold her close and pull her dark hair away from her eyes. She kisses my hand and then, finding her moment, suckles on my fingertip, tasting herself, before I return my hand to join hers.

"Come here." She pulls me to the bed with her, her hand leaves her own flesh to grip my now aching cock. I'm on top of her, I lick slowly along her breast as she lines me up, rubbing my tip against her smooth, slick skin.

We finally get around to that sexy morning fuck, perhaps my favourite kind. I enjoy her tongue in my mouth, I'm enthralled by the hot closeness of the beautiful pussy I'd been teased with all morning, she hooks her leg around my hip and together we turn over with a shared moan at the movement between us.

This woman I love takes one last turn at the controls, getting on top and hugging me at the shoulders, she starts a rhythm.

I hold her tight, nuzzle the side of her neck as she breathes harder. My lover knows how much I adore her voice, and gives me little moans in between the little kisses she leans in for.

I slide my palms up to her beautiful breasts and feel her hard nipples, listen to her. We share a look and she moves a hand to enhance her pleasure. After nearly an hour of rock solid anticipation I'd had as much teasing as I could take without needing an intermission and an orange slice.

"You're so fucking beautiful..." I tell her. And...

No thoughts or words, just the sweet sting of her teeth on my lip, the molten squeeze of her pussy around me. That face she makes, a hunch of concentration in her brow as she searches for the feeling, squeezing my hips between her thighs.

As she gets there the look changes as she screws her eyes tighter shut, grins and blushes and hisses through her teeth as every muscle clamps tight at once. It's the same face she makes if I tell her a really dirty joke somewhere she knows she can't laugh too loud.

Then when I think that warm smile will last forever, it broadens as she gasps and shudders and twitches, her eyes drift open between jerks and starts to watch mine.

"Mmm... Fuck..." Her voice has that edge to it now, she leans back and her other hand joins mine at her breast as I caress her. "I fucking love you..." She's hot on my heels, almost a photo finish.

We don't want to stop, so we don't. She rides out her orgasm and keeps moving, keeps me locked in sensation for as long as we can both take it.

She collapses back down to me, we hug and pant and share an occasional giggle at the memory of what we'd done with our weekend so far.

She's still holding me inside her, I pull the covers across us both to keep her warm. I could stay like this all day and never want to move.

We sleep in for a bit, but not before my Love takes off my shirt and draws her collar from beneath the pillow, buckling it in place. We've had all the kinky sex we can take for one morning but she wanted to be mine again for a while. Whatever I liked, she said.

In the end there was only one option. She obeyed without question my decree that we lounge around in bed until afternoon, cuddling and kissing and talking.

Eventually we dress, decide to enjoy the sunshine. Even though it's new for us, she doesn't take off her collar; instead tying back her hair to show it off more.

Before we make it to the door I have to stop her, kiss her, tell her I love her one more time.

This woman I love is smiling today, as we walk hand in hand and the sun glints from the shiny buckle at her throat.

Can't help but smile back.

12