A Play for Keeps Ch. 02.5

Story Info
An exercise in trust and restraint. Short and sweet.
3k words
4.83
11k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a shorter sequel to chapter 2, but chapter 3 is coming soon and builds on this, though I'll be changing up the format a little.

*****

"Sit." She tells me. I obey.

With my eyes closed she guides me a little by the arm, the dining chair under me is pretty uncomfortable to sit on naked, but I guess I'm her cushion for a bit.

She straddles my lap, takes hold of my cock and strokes lightly up and down my length, I flex in obedient pleasure for her as she brings me to throbbing eager hardness.

"Put your arms around me." She coos in my ear, licking my earlobe.

My arms obey before my brain remembers she tied my wrists, I tense against restraint, and then remember the loose end in my palm.

"Untie yourself first." She mocks me gently, giving me that adoring look she does when I'm all the way down in Sub-Space staring up at her.

My tingling fingers are slow and clumsy after... I can't even remember how long I've been hers today. From the second I woke up maybe.

I untie my wrists and put my arms around her hips, the tremble in my loose grip conveying the constant buzzing need to hug her.

I never realised how kinky affection could be until she started limiting the ways I had to touch her. If you think it's hard to have the one you love teasing you with kisses, imagine them tying you to the bed first thing in the morning and then humping your thigh, hip, and chest for their pre-breakfast orgasm; leaving you throbbing while she sits in your lap finishing her cereal, daring you to pull the tie yourself and have her right there.

She leans in and kisses me, bringing my cock to rub her clit as she pushes me to lean back a little in the chair.

"Mmm..." She moans into a kiss as she uses my cock as a hot, hard toy to rub against. I kiss her back and try to keep our balance as she tilts us onto two legs of the chair.

She lifts up, one foot on the floor still tilting the chair back, and rubs herself smoothly down the shaft of my cock, I feel the slickness she leaves behind on my skin, privately long for a single lick of her thighs.

I tense up, gripping her tight in my lap as my sense of balance shifts.

"Keep still." She tells me, and I fight against reflex to obey, smirking to myself how easily she managed to break my concentration.

I nod. I obey.

She tilts us back again, but she feels the tremble in my body beneath her.

"You're still scared of me getting hurt." She tells me, a few inches from sending us to a sudden crash to a hard floor.

I don't answer; too busy trying to keep still and balance at the same time, contemplating a safe-word. Kink is one thing, but she's right. I'm terrified of her getting hurt, especially like this.

"Answer me." She commands, using the tone.

"Yes, I'm scared." My lips feel clumsy after being quiet for a while.

"Do you love me?"

"I love you."

"Do you trust me?"

"I trust you." I don't hesitate to say it, but she feels the itch run through my spine to brace for impact.

"If we fall, we fall." She tells me. "If we get hurt, we get hurt." She rakes her fingers across my scalp, making me tingle all over, momentarily give in to her touch all over again.

Perched in the chair together, with only her foot in contact with the floor, we wobble. I draw in half a gasp and then stop myself.

She rubs my cock between her thighs, pressing the tip to her centre. With the position she has to really focus to take me into her pussy and balance at the same time.

"Oh..." She feels super-tight with the way she's flexing her thighs around me, her little moan almost makes me come right there, half-sheathed inside her. I love her little moans.

She sees the flutter of ecstasy cross my face, flexes her pussy on me, driving me almost to the edge.

I'm panting harder now, carried between the two sensations, unable to think with so much stimulation.

"Fuck me." She bites my earlobe, her whisper gaining an urgent edge.

I like a challenge, but this felt like spinning plates, juggling grenades, and doing algebra all at the same time. Standing on one leg, blindfolded, live on stage.

I lift her up a little and begin to thrust, to the extent I even can, balanced in the chair. It feels like a feeble effort in terms of movement but her tight clasp around me makes every millimetre delicious.

"Mhmm..." A loud appreciative growl from the base of her throat makes my cock tense inside her. "Now fuck me like you mean it..." Her mercurial giggle excites and antagonises at the same time.

I grip her ass and pull her down onto me, we wobble again and she grabs my jaw as I turn to look behind.

"No. Eyes on me." She pants, her pale skin blushing as she rides me.

She comes in close for a kiss, a hard, toothy, possessive 'I have plans for you' kiss, laughing as she hangs on, biting my lip as she squeezes my cock inside her.

She brings my attention back to her face, smooches my lip to seal the sting of her teeth.

"Trust me." She says, and pushes us over in the chair.

No curse from me, just a gasp and an all-over clench as I brace for impact. She's on top, she'll be fine so long as I can hit the floor first and hang on. Even if it is her stupid fault for messing around like this, and mine for not putting a stop to it...

All of this occurs to me in a quarter of a second as our balance shifts too far to recover.

We stop, the back of the chair leaning against the arm of the sofa; maybe only ten degrees past the point of balance.

Fucking setup...

Her laugh is shockingly loud and intrusive, making me cling to her even harder. The rhythm of her giggling as she brings her other leg around and finally sinks all the way down onto me is compelling and urgent.

"You're the one who fell for it..." She giggles in my ear, kissing and cuddling me as we lay in the balanced chair, perfectly safe the whole time. "Fucking with you is too much fun, Handsome."

I'm not sure how I feel. It's all one breathy moment as I want to kiss, fuck, curse, and slap her all at once; managing the first two while restraining the second. My mouth hangs open as I look at her, then my sense comes back and I have to have her.

I hold her in my lap, hold my cock deep inside her as I sink to my knees next to the chair, and then push her to lay flat on the floor, already thrusting deeper. My hand wraps slowly around her throat, as I stare at her and she stares at me. She nods, and my grip settles.

I take control just like that, though it felt more like her tossing me the keys and then sliding over the hood, no time to waste.

"I love you..." Are the only words I can even remember in that moment; that desperately intense moment of needing her and needing to claim her at the same time.

"Love you..." She lifts up her arms in surrender, and I pin them to the floor above her head. "Yes... Fuck!" I hold her by both writhing wrists and her panting, pulsing throat, squeeze just to let her feel me. "Fuck..."

We curse each other out a little more as we both give our all to a hard, heavy, grinding fuck on the floor. I'm going so hard I slide her back a little, but feeling the moment I just haul her back onto me by the intimate grip I still have. Her eyes widen, a blush runs under her skin as I let the cave-man part of my brain put eight hairy knuckles on my mental steering wheel and take a joyride.

This fucking woman I love... She drives me wild. She drives me crazy. She pushes me further than I've ever been pushed. She pries open my shell whether I like it or not.

And then she goes and loves everything she finds anyway...

She's loud and snarling in passion as I pick her up, clamp her tight to my body as I come deep inside her, grabbing a fistful of her hair to bring her in for a kiss. My bounding thrusts start to seize and catch, I let myself huff out the breath I'd been holding. Look at her eyes as my nerves overheat and begin to melt all the way back up to my brain.

"Don't stop..." She stares into me and growls. "Don't you fucking stop..." She puts her feet flat on the floor and takes charge again, riding me through my orgasm chasing her own. Pleasure overloads into something closer to pain; a hot, sharp ache.

Before today, before she pushed me, it would never have occurred to me to stop right then. I finally figure out that she's still pushing me. She loves my devotion to her, so she pokes me to make sure I still mean it when it counts. 'I love you too' with a gun to my head.

"You prick..." I tell her in a gasp, clamping my fist in her hair a little tighter as she leans into it, purring at the mixing sensations just like I am. My other hand still around her throat, my thumb on her pulse; she rocks with each thrust and her daring look is fixed on me.

"Teach me a fucking lesson then..." She screws up her face as I forget my own clashing oversensitive nerves and drive myself inside her harder, as if I was only warming up before. "Go on..." Her voice clenches into a tight yelp as I clench my fist harder in her hair, squeeze her throat just the way she loves. Just the way we practised, to show me, but I'd never actually tried in the moment before now.

She flexes on top of me, arching her back and grinding to a stop as she can't do anything but squeeze. I keep her moving, fuck her beautiful pussy as it grasps around me.

"Jesus..." She blasphemes as she comes, and I just... keep going. I wanted her to feel the burning ache too, but since she has a lot more nerve-endings involved than I do this is kind of cheating. "Ahh!" She thumps my shoulder in the cute way she does when I tickle her but harder than she meant to, unable to control the jerking, tensing strength in her limbs. I get her back by sucking her earlobe as I keep going, just to drive her extra crazy.

Just a few more hard, heavy thrusts, just to give as good as I get. The joyous gasping becomes a pleading whimper as she twitches and mumbles in my arms, completely overloaded.

"Fff..." Her cute curse becomes a moaning aftershock. "Fuckin'..." She loses her train of thought, just pants in and out like me.

I finally regain some self-control and come to a slow stop within her, releasing her throat and hugging her to my body. She lets go of everything for a few seconds, letting herself fall limp in my grip, her head easing back as every bit of tension fades at once with a satisfied final sigh.

I blush from head to toe, snatch in deeper breaths. The silence rings except for our breathing.

She writhes in my grip a little, rubbing her thighs against my hips and rocking herself irresistibly as every nerve sparkles at once. Raised up in my lap, she sticks her chest out, her eyes closed to slits.

"Mmm..." She has a far-away laugh in her voice as I lovingly suck her nipple. Her fingers stroke the back of my neck, and I kiss her chest, feel her thundering heartbeat rumble against my lips.

I take a long sensual lick between her breasts, just to taste her skin. Blow on the cooling sweat and licks to make her shiver.

She comes back to earth with a gleam in her eye, a smirk on her lips.

"I fucking love you." She giggles and kisses me.

"Love you too." I reply, nuzzling her neck for one more cuddle before she lifts up and off of me with a final wet squeeze of friction. "Fuck..." The ache finally subsides.

I sort of realise how intense it just got as I watch her walk to the bathroom, see the marks on her back from being rubbed against the hard floor while I was fucking her. At that point it was definitely more my doing than hers. She turns on the shower.

It dampens my spirits a little to have put the smallest mark on her skin, I decide to cheer myself up by taking care of her. Aftercare is perhaps the one unambiguous thing about our kink, the only part that's mandatory; after everything we sit together and cuddle, we talk a bit, come back to reality slowly in a warm fuzzy embrace.

I join her in the shower for a sensual mutual wash, gentle affection to follow the rough passion. I swipe suds over the little pink scratches on her back, none of them deep enough to even bleed, but enough to make me guilty all the same.

We get out, we dry off. I take out the big fluffy purple blanket and wrap her in it, before we settle down together on the sofa.

She strokes my arm, resting back against me. My hand dips beneath the hem of the blanket and gently grips her breast, her nipple still hard under my thumb despite the softness of the moment.

"That was sneaky of you." I feel it has to be said.

"I know." I was expecting a giggle but she's serious now. "But you hold yourself back. I wanted to push you." Her voice is a sweet caress to match the way she turns over on my chest to look me in the eye.

"Literally." I point out.

"Well sometimes you need the hint in triplicate, Handsome." She mocks, our usual camaraderie returning after the naked aggression before. "There's a difference between me getting hurt, and you hurting me."

"I think I got it." I smile. "Your back okay?"

"Why, is there a mark?" She teases me by unwrapping herself from the fuzzy purple aftercare blanket, looking back along her naked spine to assess the damage. My hands automatically go to her ass and give her a squeeze.

"Just a scratch." I say, and kiss her neck as we both gaze at her beautiful backside in my hands. She turns back, rests her head against mine, fixes me with her look.

"Totally worth it." She tells me, kisses my chest.

"Good." I give her one more long-denied cuddle, enjoying the novel freedom of having the use of both arms. When she's on top, she likes to tie me down. "Your throat?"

"Perfectly squeezed." She purrs for emphasis. "You could've even gone a little harder, if you really wanted to tell me off."

She sees me blush, still surprised I went as far as I did, still deciding if I regret it.

"Let me show you something." She presses my chest to keep me in place as she gets up, turns away from me. She drops the blanket over me to keep it and me warm, drags her hand up to the back of her thigh to draw my attention.

I'd noticed the little white scar there before, looked like a puncture wound, nothing you would even need stitches for; though probably painful enough at the time.

"My first dom gave me that." She strokes the scar with her fingertip. "His belt buckle. He wasn't abusing me, he was fucking around, trying to impress me." She turns back and sits in my lap.

I just nod.

"I was pretty new to it all, so when this kinky guy tells me we can try anything we want I said yes. No ground-rules, no safety, just 'yes'." She looks down a bit at that part, still sad about being easily led. I want to kiss it all better, but instead I keep listening.

"It didn't occur to me that he was just a guy with a lot of accessories, and that he'd never really learned to do it properly. So one day we're doing something reckless, and I get hurt, and he didn't even apologise. 'You knew what you were getting into' he said." I make a mental note to run this guy over if I ever see him, but outwardly I just nod.

"I dumped him before this even healed." She tells me. "That guy never worried about hurting me until after it happened, you're nothing like him." She turns to face me, a little sad, but cheering up as she sits in my lap and I wrap the blanket around us again. "You take fun seriously."

I nod, taking her point along with the back-handed compliment. But this woman I love likes to save up her points so she can jab you with a few at a time.

"So if something ever happens while we're playing, and you give me a mark somewhere..." She runs her fingers along the texture of lines on my bicep. "I won't regret it."

"No?" I'm touched, and my hands on her ass touch her right back as she straddles my lap, the blanket draped loose between her shoulders.

"No." She kisses me hard. "I'll treasure it."