A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Ellie wakes Tom with a surprise!
4.7k words
4.84
21.4k
28

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Risis
Risis
226 Followers

Authors Note: All individuals depicted are over 18, this is an adults story concerning adults.

Tom was a deep sleeper and a slow walker, so when he slowly drifted into consciousness the next morning, his sleep-addled brain took a great deal of time to process the sensations his body was experiencing. Firstly, he was in an unfamiliar environment and he was pretty sure of a different bed, secondly waves of pleasure were radiating from his dick.

He very slowly came to his senses and realised that the bed he was in belonged to Ellie, and the magical sensations coming from his cock were being caused by the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, deep-throating his cock all the way down to the base of his shaft, a fierce glean in her eyes as they watered just a touch from the effort of swallowing his entire cock.

"Holyyy shittt," Tom moaned as he came to, his fingers digging into the sheets either side of him.

Ellie let his cock slide out of his mouth with a loud pop, "Look who's finally awake!" she said with a grin as she stroked his cock with her hand. "I genuinely thought I might be able to make you cum in your sleep, you sleep like the dead!"

Tom propped himself up on his elbows, "If I had known to expect this kind of a wake up I might have warned you"

"Well, that would have ruined the surprise now wouldn't it?" Ellie asked with a crooked smile. "Besides, this gives me all sorts of ideas for surprises I can pull on you."

"What kind of- Oh Goddd" Tom moaned as Ellie took that moment to recommerce her work on his cock. Tom fell back against the bed again and let the feeling of Ellie's mouth around his cock wash over him. Almost too himself, Tom muttered "I am going to have a lot to repay you for if you keep treating me like this."

"Speaking of," Ellie said brightly, moving down the bed to lay beside him before resuming stroking his cock with long firm strokes. "I was wondering... if maybe today you wanted to take things a little further... did you want to maybe fuck me?"

"I would love that," Tom answered a little too quickly, Ellie laughed at his reaction.

"Somebody's pretty eager," she replied, taking a bottle of lube which Tom had failed to notice earlier from the bedside table. "You mind if we start with me on top?" she asked.

"Not at all, but-" Tom began but was cut off as Ellie started moving.

"Great, let me just-" Ellie began, starting to take off her shirt.

"Wait, just wait a second" Tom replied, a little more firmly than he intended. Ellie's expression quickly became concerned as she sensed the change in his tone.

"Hey... sorry, I guess I'm pretty eager too. Is everything okay? I didn't mean to pounce on you, I just-" Ellie said all in a rush before being interrupted by Tom's hands around her neck.

Tom pulled Ellie's face to his and kissed her deeply, after a brief moment of surprise she kissed him back.

Tom broke the kiss, smiling up at her. "I didn't mean to freak you out, sorry I just- this is very fast. And I wanted to make sure that just because it's fast doesn't mean it's just a fling."

"I'm sorry... I'm not used to actually thinking about that kinda stuff" Ellie admitted in an uncharacteristically small voice, "I really do like you, I usually just move this fast with people."

Tom smirked, "Look, I'm really not complaining, after that wake up call? I'm horny as fuck. I just wanted to clarify is all... Can we make out now?"

Ellie smirked back at him, "Oh so who's moving fast now?" she asked sarcastically, straddling him at the waist before leaning down and pressing their lips together smoothly. Tom's head swam as Ellie kissed him, idly he thought to himself how she really was the best goddamn kisser he'd ever experienced. Ellie nibbled at his lip before sliding her tongue into his mouth, eliciting a small sigh of pleasure from Tom. As they made out, Ellie planted her hands firmly on his chest and slowly rocked her hips back and forward, grinding against Tom's dick. For his part, Tom let his hands wander over every inch of Ellie's killer body, feeling the soft globes of her ass up to the glorious feel of her perky tits through her shirt. Ellie moaned appreciatively as he explored her body, breaking the kiss for a moment to slowly and teasingly pull off her shirt.

"Oh fuck" Tom mumbled as the shirt finally slid free, exposing her breasts properly for the first time. Ellie delicately took his hands in hers and placed them on her chest with a squeeze.

"Everything you ever dreamed of huh?' Ellie purred as Tom massaged the soft flesh in his hands. A weak nod was about the best he could manage as he continued mindlessly fondling the best paid of breasts he'd ever laid eyes on. "Well, for as long as you keep being super sweet and ticking all the right boxes, these 28F's are all yours Tommy" Ellie whispered as she slowly leaned down to kiss Tom's neck. This had the secondary effect of pressing Ellie's tits against Tom's chest causing another moan to escape from Tom's mouth. Moving his hands lower, Tom grabbed a handful of each of Ellie's ass cheeks and squeezed firmly, earning a gasp from Ellie in return. With the gentle motion of Ellie's grinding and and the amazing sensations Ellis was causing with her mouth and the feeling of her boobs against his chest, Tom could take no more.

"Please, ride my cock... I wanna fuck you so bad Ellie, jesus." Tom all but moaned out. Ellie withdrew from his neck smirking before taking back up the bottle of lube from where it had been discarded earlier and squirting a generous amount onto Tom's rock hard cock. Tom caught his first glance of Ellie's own dick as it strained obviously against the fabric of her thong, but didn't have much time to dwell on it before Ellie was pulling the string of her underwear to the side and pressing the head of his shaft against her tight asshole.

After a moment of resistance as the head of Tom's cock pressed up against Ellie's ass, Tom and Ellie both gasped in pleasure as his cock slipped inside her. The two of them moaned in unison as Ellie slowly let herself slide down the length of Tom's hard cock until eventually her ass cheeks rested gently against Tom's groin.

Tom groaned as he felt Ellie tense and relaxed with his shaft buried deep inside her, "Jesus Christ you're tight."

"And you sir, are a little girthier than I was expecting." Ellie said in a slightly higher pitch than usual, "Have you ever done anal before?" Tom shook his head and she continued, "All good, just give me a minute to get used to your size." Ellie leaned down slightly to place her hands on Tom's chest. After a moment, Ellie slowly leaned forward until Tom's cock was almost all the way out before sliding slowly but smoothing all the way back down. "How does that feel babe?"

Tom moaned in response and nodded, "Really really fucking good."

Ellie smiled down at him as she started to slowly increase the pace of her movements. "Good, cause it's only going to get better," she said, increasing the pressure on his chest in order to pick up her pace. Another moan escaped Tom and he gripped her hips and started to thrust up into Ellie as she came down, causing a moan of her own to slip from Ellie's mouth. "Jesus, you can keep doing that" she muttered as she bounced up and down on his cock, faster and faster.

Ellie leant backwards and gripped Tom's legs behind her as she began forcing herself down on Tom's cock as hard as she could. The bed began to squeak beneath them as Tom began to feel his orgasm start to approach with Ellie's renewed enthusiasm. Each time Tom hilted his cock deep in Ellie's ass she let slip a small moan as she rode his cock.

Ellie's thong had long since failed to contain her growing dick and it stood out rigidly as she bounced on Tom's hard shaft. Almost without thinking, Tom moved one of his hands to start stroking her shaft. Ellie's gaze, which had drifted to the ceiling, lost in the act as she was, snapped suddenly back down to what Tom was doing and she moaned loudly. "Oh. Fuck. Keep. Doing. Thaattttt" she gasped, each word punctuated by her downward thrusts. In response Tom quickened his pace on Ellie's cock and it was only seconds before Ellie stuttered out a brief warning, "I- I'm gonna c-cumm!" she moaned as her orgasm overtook her. Ellie began quivering and twitching as ropes of cum spewed from her hard cock.

This was the final straw for Tom and he felt his own orgasm rip through his body. Momentum more than anything keeping the two of them moving through their twin orgasms, as Tom deposited his not insignificant load deep inside Ellie.

Eventually, Ellie leant to the side, allowing Tom's slowly deflating cock to slip from her ass. Laying down beside him, she looked at the cum covering his chest. "S-sorry about the mess" she mumbled, still somewhat shakily. "I actually wasn't expecting to cum, until you started... ya know..."

"What, jerking you off?" Tom asked smirking, the afterglow of the best sex of his life cutting through some of his usual nerves.

Ellie blushed and punched him playfully in the shoulder, "Yes, you jerk." She stretched out her legs and raised her arms above her head, "I wasn't really expecting... I mean, it's not like you've played with someone else's dick before, right? I thought you might be more... hesitant."

"Not really... I mean, the dick belongs to the hottest lay I've ever had so... can't really complain can I?" He answered.

"Oh that's what I am to you is it?" she asked laughing, turning to rest on an elbow as she stared him down.

"It's not ALL you are to me," he replied smiling, "You're also very funny, good fun to be around and I really really like you." The look Ellie gave him made Tom blush, "Is that too corny to say? I don't know, I jus-"

Ellie cut him off with a finger to his lips, "It's not corny, it's perfectly what a girl wants to hear" she murmured quietly before leaning in and replacing her finger with her own lips, kissing him deeply. Tom returned the kiss, losing himself in the feeling of her body against his as she leant in and let their legs get tangled in the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Ellie looked down at her chest, which after leaning against Tom's was partially covered in her own cum. "Hey look, we match" she said giggling, "Shower with me?"

Tom grinned, "I thought you'd never ask."

Rolling her eyes at him, Ellie took his hand and led him out into the hallway and a short way down the hall to a very spacious and luxurious looking bathroom. A large spa-shower combination filled one corner of the room, which was where Ellie led Tom. Turning the water on high and hot, Ellie pulled Tom underneath the large showerhead, "Try not to drop the soap" she murmured grinning.

Despite the spacious nature of the shower, Ellie insisted, quite deliberately Tom imagined, on standing right up against Tom, grinding her ass against his cock and pushing her perfect tits against his chest at every possible opportunity. Ellie even insisted on washing Tom herself, muttering something about "boys not being trusted with their own hygiene." The attention had a very noticeable effect on his cock and before long it was back to full hardness, nestling between Ellie's asscheeks whenever she had her back turned.

Ellie made some excuse about examining the drain and bent over from the waist, grinding her very luscious behind right into Tom's cock and something in Tom snapped. As she leant back up, he slid one arm around her stomach to grip her tightly and the other slipped round Ellie to take her semi-hard dick gently, but firmly in his grasp. "Alright you fucking tease," Tom murmured in her ear, "Time for you to get some of your own medicine.

Ellie giggled quietly and muttered something that sounded an awful lot like "finally" as Tom began to stroke her cock rapidly. Ellie bucked at the sudden increase in pace and Tom took a firm grip on one of her boobs, which only increased Ellie's squirming. After a few moments of hard pumping, Tom suddenly slowed, stroking her cock ever so slowly, which elicted a whine from Ellie, "Nooooo, don't stoppp."

Tom grinned devilishly and shook his head, "I want you to ask nicely."

Ellie caved immediately, "Please keep stroking my cock, it feels so good!" And moaned loudly when Tom resumed his vigorous pace from before. Tom held Ellie against him tightly with one arm while pumping Ellie's cock with his other. The arm that was gripping Ellie's breast took her nipple between two fingers and rolled it lightly, causing Ellie to moan again, much more loudly and she had to rely on Tom to keep her standing as her knees went weak.

Again though, Tom slowed his pace and this time Ellie let out a whimper at the loss of sensation, "You are so mean, please please please!" she begged, "I was getting close." Tom smiled and started stroking her again, and the moan that Ellie gave made his heart leap. Gently at first, but more firmly as Ellie responded eagerly, Tom began to pinch the nipple he had in his grip as well as roughly massage her boob. Ellie planted both of her hands against the shower wall and Tom had to more or less hold her entire weight as for the second time that morning her orgasm crept up on her.

Sensing she was close, Tom started to plant rough kisses down the side of her neck and Ellie could hold back no more. She came, throwing back her head with a moan and shooting cum all over the shower wall.

As she gradually recovered Tom let go of her dick and let his arms drape comfortably across her chest and stomach until she could stand on her own two feet. "Remind me to tease you more" Ellie murmured, turning in his embrace to face him, placing her arms around his neck.

"I guess I got played there huh?" Tom laughed.

Ellie shrugged, "Not really, I was planning on blowing you again to be honest, but your fixation with my boobs gives me another idea." Ellie shut off the water and took a small bottle of lube from the wrack amongst the shampoo and other hair products.

Tom smirked, "Why do you have lube in the shower?" he asked.

"Because wall mounted dildos are great and you should stop complaining because I'm about to let you fuck my tits." Ellie replied matter of factly, squirting a generous amount of lube across her chest. "Take a seat on the edge there" she said, gesturing to the side of the spa and as he did so, she knelt down in front of him, massaging her large handfuls. "Now, tell me how much you fucking love this" she murmured, taking a firm grip on each of her breasts and enveloping his hard cock between them.

The feeling of her soft, warm tits encasing his rigid cock made Tom moan almost immediately. "Fuck that's good" Tom managed to say amidst the low moans Ellie coaxed from him.

"I thought you might like that" Ellie said sarcastically as she bobbed up and down, slowly increasing the pace which she slid her boobs up and down the length of Tom's rock hard cock. After all the teasing he'd put Ellie through, the amazing view of Ellie's gorgeous and curvy body, combined with the delightful sensation of Ellie's tits now rapidly stroking his dick, Tom knew that he was on borrowed time. "You wanna finish on my tits big guy?" Ellie asked, grinning up at him, ever so slightly out of breath.

Tom nodded and with a strangled, "I- I'm going t-" Ellie let his cock slip from between her cleavage and started stroking his cock hard and fast. Keeping his cock pointed dead center at her chest, she cupped her boobs with one hand, presenting a perfect target. With a loud moan and a shuddering gasp, Tom came, spewing his load all over Ellie's chest. As he gradually recovered, Tom looked down to see Ellie with a shocked smile.

"It is going to take me a good while to get used to this" she muttered, almost to herself as she surveyed the thick coating of cum covering her perky tits.

Tom blushed slightly but managed a smile, "At least we're in the shower?" he said jokingly.

Ellie laughed, getting to her feet and turned on the water back on. "The least you can do is help me wash up," she replied with a suggestive smile.

"Hey, you started it!" he retorted, but got eagerly to his feet all the same and began laboriously soaping up Ellie's chest.

Ellie giggled guiltily, "That's true, I'd forgotten that" she said, as he worked soap and water across her chest thoroughly.

She let him play with her boobs for a good minute before announcing in a dry voice, "You know, my boobs are perfectly clean now" as Tom continued to massage and feel up her chest.

Tom blushed but didn't remove his hands, "You can't be too sure with these things" he mumbled before giving her nipples a slight pinch.

Ellie yipped briefly at the unexpected sensation before slapping his hands away and turning off the water. "Thomas Edwards, what am I going to do with you?" she asked with mock severity as she stepped carefully out of the shower and tossed a towel in Tom's direction before grabbing another and beginning to towel herself off.

As she dried off, Ellie asked almost hesitantly, "So did you have anything you had to do today? Or did you maybe want to... stick around?"

"I have work tonight, but I'm free all day. Did you have something in mind?" Tom replied.

"Well... Seeing as our first date was kinda... less than ideal, I was wondering if you wanted to try a take 2? I checked and the Mexican place does lunch too."

Tom grinned, "That'd be great! I didn't actually end up eating there last night anyway." he explained, quickly toweling off himself.

Ellie returned his grin and leant over to give him a kiss on the check, "Yay!" she cheered and started wrapping her towel around her hair. Ellie led them back into her bedroom and started to dig through her wardrobe. "I guess you're going to have to wear what you did yesterday, you can borrow these though if you like" she said tossing a pair of blue tight looking boy shorts over to him.

"Aren't these girls underwear?" he asked, examining them.

Ellie rolled her eyes, taking out a matching black lacy bra and thong and slipping them on, skilfully tucking her cock away as she did so. "Technically? Yes, but I'm the only one who's going to know and I don't give a shit. Besides! They're BASICALLY boxer briefs anyway."

Tom shrugged, pulling them on and noticing with pleasant surprise how soft they felt against his butt and the silky feel of the material against his package. Shaking the thought away he quickly dressed in his clothes from last night, before noticing Ellie was eyeing him curiously.

"What?" Tom asked with a confused expression on his face.

There was a strange gleam in Ellie's eye but she merely said "Nothing, nothing" before pulling on the rest of her clothes. She slid some fishnet stockings up her legs, followed by a slightly shorter than average black skirt. Into which she tucked a bright yellow T-Shirt and finally pulled on a pair of equally yellow converse. As she finished tying her laces she noticed Tom staring, "What? I do something stupid?" she asked, glancing down at her outfit.

Tom jerked as realised he'd been staring and blushed, "No! No, you're just- Is it totally lame if I was just completely entranced? There's... I don't know, I've never watched a girl get dressed before, it's kinda hot" he finished weakly, running a hand through his long hair.

Ellie giggled and walked over to him, "Not at all, I just didn't realise I could have that effect on you" she whispered, pulling him in for a kiss, her tongue brushing teasingly along his lips.

She pulled away after a few moments slightly flushed, "I can't keep kissing you right now, I literally JUST got dressed and if we kiss anymore I'm going to end up fucking you again."

Tom chuckled, "No complaints from me either way."

Ellie scowled jokingly and slapped his arm playfully, "But I look great! You said so yourself, this outfit has to see the outside world" she replied laughing, before making her way back to the bathroom. "Meet you in the car? I gotta do hair, makeup- girl things, and then I'll lock up."

Risis
Risis
226 Followers
12