All Comments on 'A Pleasant Surprise Pt. 03'

by Risis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

God, that was hot and so sweet at the same time! I’m liking these two, their chemistry is through the roof! I also enjoy how Tom seems to make Ellie more sure of herself. That moment of them becoming official was really sweet. Five Stars. :)

diane92374diane92374almost 3 years ago

WOW .. another incredible chapter for these two. I know what is next will be just as good. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this pair and how open and honest they are about their feelings. I don’t know what school is like these days but I do know that I got it loads of trouble from stepping into too many fights when some fuck would decide that his name calling wasn’t getting the job done so he/they would step it up to physically assaulting someone. Damn I hate cowards like that. I hope Tom doesn’t end up having to deal with that crap because it can really be soul crushing and even though this is a story, it would still suck. Thanks for another five star gem. I can’t wait for the next one.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very promising, keep going. Truly appreciate the positive vibe with this being a fiction no harm in continuing not to point of la la land but, would like to see the vibe continue and maybe a slight turn in character where Tom gives in to his shyness and openness combined and sucks her dick reciprocate and eventually down the road maybe contemplate trying anal that may or may not materialize. Moving forward though it may be good to bring other characters in that will affect the dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK, so I have caught up and cannot agree more with the positive vibes of the comments made,

Great couple, hope only for positive things as they develop further as a couple.

Absolutely nothing wrong with them developing a lasting relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this whole series!! Well written and very sweet romance going on! Just right!!

Saul2009Saul2009almost 2 years ago

Just finished this story after reading parts 1 and 2, this one has topped them both. Ellie and Tom are both relatable, realistic well written characters, and the writting in general is top notch. Interested to see how the series progresses from here but i'm sure it's just going to get better. HIGHLY Recommeded!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisis@Risis
Just a girl who loves writing dirty sex stories and almost as she loves having sex. I hope you enjoy my stories! Check out my website if you'd like to see more! RisisWrites.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES