A Pledge of Purity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the floor between my darling Allie's spread knees, her little flower beckoned me. Her swollen labia shimmered with a coating of fluids and the dark hair surrounding her lips was saturated with juice. A shiny dark pink gem glowed at the peak of her lips. As I got closer still a faint musky odor made my mouth water. I had to fight the urge to dive face first into my daughter's horny muff or play with her little button.

Although I hadn't thought it possible my cock felt like it was even stiffer and harder. I looked up at Allie as my fingers touched her wet pussy lips. She let out a small whimper as she shut her eyes and sucked in her lips so that her mouth was a hard set line. My thumb and fingers gently but firmly spread her inner lips apart and exposed her opening. Her pink cavern wiggled at me, signaling its readiness. I didn't see a hymen but then I wasn't sure if I would have recognized it anyway. I knew that they were often very small or non-existent; however, I doubted that Allie knew that.

"Allie sweetie, where is your hymen?"

Allie's eyes flew open and stared at me with wide-eyed astonishment. I asked again a bit more sharply. Her lips quivered as she worked her mouth. Her reply was so low as to be inaudible. I gave her a stern look as I twiddled my fingers against her squishy, juicy lips. A small whine escaped her closed mouth.

"Your hymen isn't here, so where is it?"

"I.... I don't know!" she said in a soft, shaky voice.

"Well, it's gone. And I guess it's my fault. I made you date those boys and I should have checked you earlier. How many boys have been in here Allie, how many?" Now I knew the answer was most certainly none but I needed to give her a good scare so that she be more receptive to discussing her incestuous feelings. This at least was my semi-drunken plan.

Allie was wide-eyed with alarm as she whipped her head back and forth, "None, Daddy none! Nobody's been inside me!" Her face shone with perspiration and the shaking of her head made disparate strands of her black hair stick across her forehead, eyes, and cheek. Despite her fear, she looked so sweet and cute I almost felt like a bastard for scaring her. Yet a soft trickle of fluid against my fingers touching her pussy betrayed her sexual excitement.

"Well, your hymen isn't here. It didn't just magically disappear. Something happened, Allie. What was it?" She stared at me silently, her face flushed with horrified embarrassment. I barked, "WELL!!"

Allie's eyes welled as she hiccupped. In a broken voice, she said, "I... I... I used my fingers!" She then collapsed into tears. I sat back on the sofa next to her and pulled her into my arms, resting her head on my chest as she sobbed. I stroked her hair and kissed her sweaty hair and face, whispering, "It's okay, honey"

After a moment of being comforted she quieted. She looked up at me with her tear-stained face. "I'm sorry, Daddy." I hugged her tightly.

"It's okay honey, I already knew. I just needed you to say it." She gave me a mortified look but I just kissed her cheek. I grabbed the remote once more. As I did my arm brushed against her naked breasts. Allie unconsciously pressed against me as my skin came in contact with her nipples. I undid the pause on the purity ball DVD and rewound it to the young lady right before Allie's pledge.

"Allie, honey I knew you were masturbating. I heard you a few times. I also heard what you said when you did it." At her spasm of panic, I held her tightly and kissed her forehead. "It's okay, honey. I know why you did it. Watch this."

A cute young lady in a lavender ballroom outfit smiled up at the camera and said, "Dear God, I promise that I will remain pure. I will not give of the purity of my body to any man other than my husband because it is a gift that is meant to be shared with him and him alone. I am declaring to you, Sweet Jesus, that it is for him only that I will reserve all the pleasures of the flesh. I promise that he alone will be given all my heart and love."

I thought that Allie would be puzzled by my showing this but she just looked straight at the screen with a resigned expression as if she knew what was coming. I fast-forwarded it to her pledge and played it. Allie said, "Dear God, I promise that I will remain pure. I will not give of the purity of my body to any man other than my father" It was at this point there was nervous tittering from the audience. Allie continued without noticing it, "because it is a gift that is meant to be shared with him and him alone. I am declaring to you, Sweet Jesus, that it is for him only that I will reserve all the pleasures of the flesh. I promise that he alone will be given all my heart and love."

Although I kept one arm around Allie holding her tight, I took a sip of her glass of long island ice tea because I knew a difficult discussion was about to happen. "I think this might be the answer for your.... umm fantasies."

Allie's eyes welled up and tears coursed down her eyes. "I know Daddy. The day after the purity ball some of the girls told me what I'd done. I made a mistake in the pledge and let the devil inside me."

When I hugged her tighter, her naked, full breasts cushioned against my chest, momentarily distracting me. "Those little bi.. girls were just being mean to you. You should have told me about it. You're far from sinful or wicked."

My daughter however just shook her head violently as she silently cried. "No, Daddy they were right. My wickedness has grown and grown. Now, it's even affecting you!" She said inclining her head towards my tented sweatpants. Allie's eyes gazed at my erection and nervously licked her lips.

Okay, I realized that before we could even talk about her incestuous fantasies, I had to somehow convince her that sex wasn't evil.

"Allie, who is stronger, God or the Devil"

She furrowed her brow as if I were asking a trick question. "God." she squeaked with a tone of uncertainty.

"Desire and arousal are not evil, Allie. Mankind is unique in that it doesn't have a mating season. We can feel desire at any time. Yes, procreation is an important part of sex but it isn't the main one for humans. Think about it, honey. If God only wanted humans to have sex to procreate and make new souls, then surely we would also have had a mating season."

Allie gave me a speculative look as she bit her lip. "But.. the sisters and priests..."

"Say that desire other than for making a baby is wrong, I know. I should never have left your sex education solely in the hands of the celibate. Because they don't experience it, the clergy dismiss the main purpose of sex and desire, which is love. The physical union of two people is beautiful and profound. The true joy of sex isn't orgasm, it's loving your partner and demonstrating this love through the gift of pleasure. Even your pledge talks about the pleasures of the flesh. God gave us desire and made sex pleasurable to encourage intimacy. It isn't wrong or wicked."

Because she gave me a guarded look I didn't know if Allie was dubious about what I said or whether she was pondering it. I kissed her forehead and gave her a little squeeze. "You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, honey, I love you too much to do that. Remember I pledged I would lead and guide you."

"Can I have some more tea, Daddy I'm a little thirsty?" I handed her the glass and she took a large drink. At the end of it, she was a bit glassy-eyed. She narrowed her eyes a bit and pursed her lips.

"So desire is about love? And when I was... thinking about... you, it's 'cause I wanted to share my love with you?"

"More or less, yes," I answered carefully.

Her eyes traveled down my body to my now half-erect cock. "And you're aroused because you love me?"

"Ummm... yes," I answered because it was partially true. I didn't want to tell her it had more to do with her very sexy body.

"Well, why all of a sudden? I never noticed it until a couple of weeks ago." Her glance was accusatory and also seemed disappointed.

"The truth is that until a little while ago you were just my daughter who didn't seem to love me anymore." She became downcast at that. "Then on the day you saw me in the shower, I overheard you masturbate, cry and then pray. I was so happy to learn that you still loved me but it broke my heart to hear you in such pain. Over the next few days, something directed me to watch your purity ball again. Once I did, I realized why you were in such torment. After watching the DVD again, I suddenly realized just how beautiful a woman you'd grown up into. That, combined with the context of your pledge, awakened my manly desires."

I grabbed the glass of ice tea which was two-thirds gone and took another slurp. I couldn't believe that I just told my daughter that I lusted for her. I expected her to jump up from the couch and dash up to her room. Instead, she leaned over and grabbed the remote from where it lay beside me. In doing so her naked breasts brushed across my arms and her hand inadvertently grazed against my tented crotch, sending a thrill through me.

She re-wound to her pledge and watched it attentively without any shame or chagrin. After the part where I slipped on her purity ring, she looked at the ring on her finger and slipped it off her finger. It was a band of gold like a wedding ring except for purity written across the front. She looked at me with a blank expression and for a second I had the thought she was going to throw the ring away or perhaps even in my face. Allie looked at the engraving inside, her lips quirked fleetingly, and then she slipped her purity ring back onto her finger. I dredged up from my foggy memory the ring's inscription. It was "I will wait for you, my beloved."

My daughter shut the DVD off and put her left hand on my shoulder. She had a very trepidatious look as she swallowed hard. "I think I understand now. My pledge was a prayer and God's been trying to fulfill it. My real sin was being weak and afraid. I'm still scared, Daddy" she said with a quivering lip.

Her black hair shimmered like silk sliding across my face. I wanted to run my fingers through her hair and kiss her fear away. I kissed her cheek or intended to, but at the last moment she turned towards me and our lips met. Her eyes widened in surprise but kissed me back. It was a brief contact that only lasted a second yet a tingle spread through me. I felt her nipples harden against my chest which in turn caused my cock to once again fully tent my sweats.

Allie swallowed hard and her brilliant blue eyes glimmered. "Can I see it, Daddy? Can I see your desire?"

I couldn't stop the shock from registering on my face. She noted my hesitation and shot me a censuring glance. "So is desire wicked or not?" Allie then gestured at herself where she lay on our sofa clad only in her torn school blouse and knee-high white socks. Somewhere along the way she'd kicked her shoes off. I think she kept the torn blouse and socks on because it gave her a sense of security. "Besides, fair is fair." A small smile flitted across her face, replacing her apprehensive expression for an instant. For a split second my old sweet, happy Allie was back.

I gave her a slight grin as I stripped off my t-shirt, sweats and boxers. At the time I blamed the alcohol but even then I wondered if that was the only reason. In a second I stood naked before my nearly naked daughter. My throbbing cock was only inches away from her splayed thighs. As I watched it bob only inches away from her virgin pussy I felt a great sense of empowerment come over me.

Allie's eyes widened and she nervously bit her lip "Are you a big guy, Dad? It looks bigger than I remember. A lot bigger!" She said what seemed like fascination and a bit of anxiety. At that moment I hadn't realized the reason for her anxiety.

"I'm average." Allie swallowed hard and sucked in her lips.

"I guess my gingin's smaller than average because I don't see how something that size would fit inside me."

In my half-drunken state, I concentrated on the first part of her statement instead of the second part. I found it exceedingly cute that she still called her vagina her gingin as she did as a little girl. I answered without thinking. I laughed as I said, "You know they stretch right. Babies come out of them and Daddy's coc... penis isn't quite as large as a baby. Not quite." I grinned.

Allie gave me a fearful look, sucked in her lips for a second, and said, "Can I touch it?" With a flash of a smile, she added, "You touched me there."

I reasoned that if I didn't allow her to touch me I'd ruin all the progress we'd made. And, just the idea of this sexy, naked girl touching my cock caused me to bead up. To be totally honest, knowing it was my sweet little Allie made me even more excited. I gave her a nod.

Her hand moved towards my rigid cock, slowly and hesitantly. A couple of inches away she stopped. I thought it was because she changed her mind but Allie took a deep breath and then balled her hand. I realized then it was because her hand was shaking. Her soft fingers touched my shaft and traced down to my balls and then up to the head. She paused to feel my pulsing vein. Her face was expressionless as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and squeezed. I had to restrain myself from sliding back and forth in her hand.

"It's hot and hard but... spongy." She stroked me once and then suddenly jerked her hand away and pulled back to the corner of the sofa. Allie started sobbing softly. Without thinking I moved to comfort her and put my arm around her.

Her hard little pebbles crushed against my chest as I asked, "What's the matter, honey?"

Her voice shook a bit, "I... I felt really, really sinful when I touched... it."

I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "I wish there was some way to convince you that desire and arousal aren't evil"

Allie said "Uh oh!..." and looked down.

I followed her line of sight but realized what she was looking at before I saw it because I felt it as well. When I'd hugged and kissed her I'd also moved closer to her and now my thick, swollen cock was wobbling right near her vagina. The momentum caused my glans to skim across her pubic hair and the tops of her labia. I was amazed at how moist her lips still were. I tried to shift away but she did at the same time with the result that my cockhead was now pressed up against the entrance to her slit.

My daughter's eyes were the size of saucers as she looked back up at me. She was flushed and breathing hard. Although she seemed terrified her face moved close to mine until her quivering lips were nearly touching mine. Allie looked back down to where my cock rested upon her pussy and back up to my face.

Although her face was frozen, her eyes swirled with many competing emotions that took me a second to decipher. There was fear, anticipation, and longing. Although it remained unspoken I finally realized what she needed from me. What I needed to do to end her torment. Perhaps it was the alcohol or perhaps her stark desire for me also influenced my decision. In the end, it came down to love, I loved my daughter and I would do whatever I must to free her from pain.

Allie's trembling lips were sweet and tender as I covered them with mine. Initially, she resisted my kiss but as I persisted, she slowly and tentatively responded. She closed her eyes as she surrendered. As we kissed I pushed my cock forward and the glans popped inside Allie's virgin slit. When my cock entered her Allie's eyes snapped open and she fell back against the sofa.

Once again she went rigid and took hold of the armrest and cushions in a death grip. "Daddy! I.... I... I'm not sure.."

"Shhhhhh! Be a good girl and let Daddy love you." I took hold of her left breast with my right hand and softly kneaded it while thumbing her rigid tip. My left hand stroked its way down her side to her groin. My fingers and thumb slowly caressed the slick moist area surrounding her swollen clit. The walls of her sweet little pussy wrapped around my head in a slick, tight embrace. Considering how moist she had been before, I wasn't terribly surprised at how well lubricated she felt.

I kissed her neck and softly blew hair away from her ear. I whispered, "Daddy loves his sweet, beautiful Allie more than anything in the whole wide world" Allie grew even more rigid, she sucked in her mouth even tighter and squeezed her eyes shut. I kissed along her jawline and all the time I kept manipulating her breast and nipple in one hand and the other stimulated the area around her clit. As I neared her mouth, I slowly teased her clit with my thumbnail. Allie gasped explosively. As soon as her lips were outside her mouth, I once again covered them with a kiss. This time however I added more heat and passion to it.

As before Allie initially resisted my kiss but responded after a second. This time her response was stronger, almost eager. I flicked my finger across her clitoris as we kissed and she mewled into my mouth. I lifted my lips from hers and looked her right in the eyes. I gave her a soft, warm smile and said, "I love you Allie. You're my darling princess." as I slipped further inside her welcoming channel. She gasped and tightened up however she didn't try to break away from me nor was she showing any indication of pain. She was tense, nervous, and scared and although I wasn't hurting her, the feeling of something stretching out her virgin cunt must have been very alien to her.

I slowly kissed her but stopped pushing and let her adjust to the sensation of being stuffed. However, she remained tense and rigid. She had all the signs of really being aroused yet resisted feeling it. I didn't understand. My buzzed brain finally pieced everything together. Allie had said her pledge was a prayer. Plus there were other clues in the erotica she read. Specifically in the stories about the forceful fathers who took their daughter's virginity.

So her misspoken word hadn't been so much of a mistake as it was a Freudian slip. She had said father because that is who she wanted all along. She had also apparently taken my pledge to lead and guide her literally in her subconscious mind. Allie wouldn't give herself over to the pleasures of the flesh unless I told her to do so.

"Allie! I snapped. Her eyes opened and looked at me with apprehension. I spoke firmly and sharply. "You need to relax. This is going to happen. You wanted this to happen. You prayed for this to happen. Now your prayers are coming true. You need to surrender to the pleasures of the flesh and share them with me. Now be a good girl and do as you're told!"

When she remained frozen, "DO YOU HEAR ME!

A soft squeak, "Yes, Daddy" She relaxed. Her hands unclenched as she loosened her desperate grip on the sofa. The tension visibly flowed out of her rigid shoulders and back, like warm water melting ice.

Softly I whispered, "Close your eyes honey but stay relaxed. Right now just ignore how full your... gingin feels. Just relax. Nice slow breaths." I stopped massaging the area around her clit because I didn't want to overwhelm her with sensations. I gripped her large, full breasts in my hands and softly but firmly kneaded them. Although her pulsing pussy was driving my cock crazy with the need to fuck I fought it down.

"Allie, just let the nice, feelings coming from your boobies flow through you. It does feel good, doesn't it." Her head gave a slight nod. "Don't fight it. Just let it be. Yes, honey let the nice sensations make you feel wonderful. All those sweet little tingles you feel coming from your boobies aren't from the devil honey, they aren't evil. It's a gift from God and a gift from your Daddy. It's love you feel, sweetheart."

An ever so slight curve formed on Allie's lips.

I bent over so that my lips were very close to her right breast. I softly blew on her stiff nub and her fingers gripped the sofa slightly as a little gasp escaped her lips. "Open your eyes, honey." As her eyes opened I looked directly into them as I kissed each of her nipples. I took her right nipple between my lips and rapidly lashed my tongue against it. Her breath fluttered as a small moan rose out of her throat. Her eyes still held quite a bit of anxiety but they were also softer and glimmered with love.