A Pledge of Purity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie's left nipple got the same treatment and I got an identical response from her. After this, I once again moved my hand down to her labia. My thumb and fingers traced soft caresses around her clitoris. At the same time, I covered Allie's mouth and gave her a kiss that slowly became passionate. This time however there was little to no resistance, Allie responded almost immediately. She kissed back hungrily, pausing only for a second when I introduced her to my tongue. In a moment our tongues were wrestling.

I slid my cock a bit further into Allie's tight little pussy. Her little whimper tickled my lips. When I lifted my mouth from hers, I was rewarded with a little smile. Almost all of the anxiety had left her eyes which were now shiny with love and want. I lifted myself slightly so that there was a clear line of sight to our sexual union.

"Honey, look down at your gingin. No, we're not gonna call it that anymore. You're not a little girl anymore, you're a woman. A sexy, beautiful woman with a sexy, beautiful body. You have a pretty pussy, baby. Do you see it? And look Daddy is inside your pretty little pussy. He's almost all the way inside you."

Allie's eyes slowly drifted down from my face, down across my lifted torso, and finally rested upon the sight of my thick, pale cock embedded in her dark-haired snatch. I stopped teasing her clit to slip my hand under a firm, round butt cheek and lifted her up a bit. A little anxiety rose in her eyes and she tensed up a bit as she looked down to see the reality of my hard prick snugly surrounded by her dripping snatch.

"See how well Daddy fits inside you, how your little lips form a perfect seal around Daddy? You can feel it too, can't you honey? Feel how connected we are through our intimate union. You feel my cock as it throbs against the walls of your pussy, and your sugarwalls pulse against my cock. That pulsing is straight from our hearts. Your heart beats with mine, and my heart beats with yours. Two hearts with one beat. One special love.

I lowered her bottom back to the sofa and took my hand to cup her chin. "Now it's up to you sweetheart, you need to fulfill your pledge. What did you promise God?"

"To remain pure..." Allie said in a soft whisper.

"AND?"

Allie looked genuinely confused. She squinted and I thought she was going over her purity pledge in her mind because her eyes suddenly widened slightly and she said, "Oh!" Allie sucked in her lips nervously but then gave a deep sigh that made the breast in my hand heave forward. She looked me right in the eye as she said, "I will not give of the purity of my body to any man other than my father." Allie then tilted her hips so that my cock went from three-fourths inside her to fully inside her. As I slid inside her tight slick channel I slowly stroked her groin. Her hand grabbed onto the hand I had on her breast and clutched it in a strong grip.

I kissed the side of her neck and whispered in her ear. "You did it, baby. You kept your promise to God and gave your purity to your Daddy. Now your body is filled with Daddy's love. Daddy loves you more than anything, pumpkin." I kissed her ear as she let out a small whimper. A tear leaked out of the side of her eye.

"Allie honey, how are you feeling?" She didn't respond but instead looked again to stare at our physical connection. "Honey, talk to me."

"Well, I feel really, really full down there." Her lips twitched slightly. "You were right Daddy, your thing did fit inside me with no problems." Another slight lip twitch. "No problems at all."

"So, no pain?

She gave her head a little shake. Allie sucked her lips in nervously. She whispered with a slightly guilty tone. "Feels good."

"Good, now sweetie, I'm gonna slide back and forth inside you, so you can get used to the sensation. Remember, if it starts to feel especially good, just let yourself experience it."

I grabbed onto her butt with both hands and slowly started moving my cock up and down her tight slippery sheath. God, I wanted to jackhammer my daughter's sweet little pussy so bad! It took all my willpower not to give in to that impulse. I kept my promise instead, and just slowly and gently fucked back and forth a few times.

Allie's hands gripped my shoulders as her breathing became a little more rapid. Tiny moans, whimpers, and mewls came in answer to my slow thrusting. Her hips moved in response to mine, not very much but enough for me to know she wanted more.

"Did you enjoy that, honey?" Allie gave me a little smile and nodded. "I think you're ready. You and Daddy are going to make love now. Would you like that?"

My daughter's blue eyes glowed when I said we were going to make love. She bit her lips and said, "Yes, Daddy with all my heart."

I increased my tempo a little but not by much, I wanted to be gentle so that her first time was special and loving. Concentrating on being gentle with Allie helped me as well. The sensation of her virgin pussy on my too-long celibate cock was exquisite. If I'd just given into the incredible feeling of fucking her instead of making it wonderful for her, I'd have blown shortly after I'd entered her honeyed piece of heaven.

Her hands gripped my shoulders tightly as Allie glanced back and forth along the length of our torsos. Mostly her eyes were riveted to the vision of my cock's length slipping in and out of her little pink pussy. She also kept watching her breasts as they wobbled, jiggled, and rolled with every jolt of our sexes colliding. Her desire swollen nubs described little circles in the air. Occasionally she glanced up into my face where she gave me a tiny tight-lipped smile.

After a few moments, however, she pulled me down on top of her so that my chest was pillowed upon her large, heaving breasts. Allie nestled her chin on my right shoulder so that our faces hugged. With a little sigh, she rubbed her soft, smooth cheek against my five o'clock shadow. I couldn't see her face and she was fairly silent except for the occasional little gasp or tiny little moan. Her socked feet however did come up to rest on my legs, rubbing up and down them as we rocked back and forth.

Finally, I said, "Allie, is everything okay?"

"Mmmmmmhmmmm." She answered with a little bit of a whine.

"Is Daddy making you feel good?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I started to thumb her clit to try and bring her to orgasm but stopped. I didn't want her to think that orgasm was the true goal of sex. I wanted to her realize that the true goal was intimacy and love. I wanted her to get used to penetrative sex for her first time and to see that such intimacy had its own rewards. If she had a vaginal orgasm then that was all the better. Hopefully whoever was her lucky second would teach her about various other techniques.

Even with the slow and steady pace and focusing on Allie's pleasure her tight little cunt was taking its toll on my poor aching cock. The need to cum clenched my balls so I stopped for a second.

"Mmmmm???" my daughter asked and suddenly began thrashing harder on my cock.

"Whoa, baby girl. Nice and slow. You don't want to hurt yourself on your first time."

"My first time", she said in a small, happy whisper.

Although she slowed down, the damage had been done. I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock tremored and I jetted several times into Allie's virgin pussy. This was probably the biggest load I'd had in some time.

Allie turned her head and looked at me out of the side of her eye. "Goodness, Daddy," she said softly with a slight chuckle. She kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.

The emotional toll of confronting my daughter about her fantasies, the unexpected taking of her virginity, the lassitude of sexual satisfaction, and the effects of the alcohol I'd consumed made me one tired middle-aged man all of a sudden. As I hugged Allie I felt myself falling into a nice, restful sleep.

Before I could go there, however, Allie kissed my ear and said, "Ummm, does you being still pretty hard mean we're gonna do it again? 'Cause, I'd like to be on top this time. Is that okay, Daddy?"

I looked over at her and to my amazement, she gave me a hopeful expression, as she had as a little girl asking for a second cookie. I was determined to give my daughter whatever she needed to be happy, so I nodded and said, "Scoot down until your butt is off the sofa."

After picking up her panties from the floor I held them under her as I pulled out. For a second I got choked up when I saw my cum leak from my daughter's pussy. Allie let out a little gasp, she was wide-eyed and her lips were once again pulled into her mouth. When our eyes met however it was intensely emotional. A slight squirt of our fluids fell into her panties. I dabbed at her little hole for a couple of seconds getting most of the cum seeping out of my daughter's pussy. Despite my recent climax, I was still fairly hard.

Once I sat on the couch, Allie lost little time standing up over my knees. I took hold of my cock and held it straight up. Allie lowered herself until we touched. With a large sigh that made her big breasts quiver enchantingly, my daughter allowed my cock to impale her for the second time. Her big blue eyes shone for a second and she whispered, "Feels even bigger this way, Dad."

Any thought I had about playing with Allie's big tits while she rode me was quickly rendered moot because she wrapped her arms around my back and hugged me tight so that her breasts rode upon my chest. Their fullness and weight against me was however sexy enough to compensate for the loss of holding them. Allie rested her chin on my shoulder again, and whispered, "Hold me, Daddy, Hold me tight like you're never gonna let me go!"

Once I put my arms around her and hugged her she let out a little whimper and slowly churned her hips, driving her hungry little pussy up and down on my cock.

As before, my little angel was pretty quiet except for making small gasps and moans as her slick tight channel slid up and down on my cock. However this time she also gave me little kisses on my cheek and the corner of my mouth. Since she seemed to prefer to make love silently, I just sat there and allowed myself to enjoy having sex with a beautiful, voluptuous 18-year-old girl. With a wicked smile I thought, a catholic school girl at that!

When my Allie whispered, "I love you so much Daddy" it gave a strange extra thrill to my enjoyment.

I kissed the side of her neck, "I love you too, baby."

She responded with a fluttery gasp. "I'm so sorry, it seemed like I hated you. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I didn't want that. I thought if you realized just how much I loved you'd.... you'd hate me!!!"

"Oh, Allie, I could never hate you. You are and always will be my precious little angel."

Allie shuddered as a great sob wracked her. Hot tears coursed down my shoulder. She murmured, "Daddy, Oh Daddyyyy!!!"

"What's wrong, honey? Tell me."

She silently sobbed, "Nothing's wrong Daddy, Everything is finally right." My daughter hugged me tighter as she worked her hips faster, driving my cock deeper inside her. Our faster-paced lovemaking upped the waves of pleasure surrounding my prick. She nuzzled my neck. "Oh Daddy, I feel your love deep inside me. Is it good for you? Can you feel how much your sweet little Allie loves you?"

"Yes, baby girl, I feel your love!"

Allie shivered then, "It's beautiful isn't it Daddy, It's so beautiful. Sweet Baby Jesus, it's better than I hoped!" She clung fast to me, and shivered once again, whispering, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy". Allie hugged me super tight, flattening her breasts against my chest, driving her hard little points deep into my skin. Her hips slammed down against me and she squirmed hard from side to side. I couldn't hold back and for the second time of the night, I came inside my little girl's pussy.

I knew Allie must be frightened and possibly fraught at what had just happened. Although I knew I should say something my mind was blank. I was too overwhelmed by the intensity of the experience, too inebriated to think straight, and too tired to move. We sat there clinging to each other, hearts pounding. The only sounds in the room were our breaths which were slowing as we both came down from the passion that had gripped us. I realized that guilt and remorse would probably consume me shortly and possibly haunt me for the rest of my life but at that moment I didn't feel it. I felt contentment coupled with immense love and affection for my sweet daughter.

Before I knew it I was alone in a dark room. An afghan was draped across me from my shoulders to my knees. Allie and her clothes were gone. The digital clock said 12:30 and I was ravenous. I threw some lunchmeat on a few pieces of bread and wolfed down the dry sandwiches. After pouring myself an iced tea I remembered what it was and I decided I shouldn't drink anymore. I didn't want Allie to drink any by mistake so I poured out my glass and the rest of the pitcher.

I wondered how she was doing. I finished my sandwich and went up to check on her. Allie was in her room sleeping peacefully. Although I'd vowed not to spy on her again, I had to know how she'd reacted to what had happened that evening. On my laptop, I rewound the footage from the nanny cam going back to when she came into her room that evening.

Allie walked into her room dressed in a towel. Since her hair was still wet, I guessed she'd taken a shower right after she'd gone upstairs. She took off the towel. Once she revealed her beautiful, sexy body my mind immediately brought up images from earlier that evening, of my lips wrapped around those perfect nipples, of my cock slowly loving that dark, pretty muff. She dressed in a flannel onesie

Allie dried her hair and brushed it for a few moments. As she brushed her hair a smile slowly brightened her face. Then she knelt beside her bed. She bowed once and then lifted her head, tears streaked down her face. I was immediately disheartened. However, her prayer dispelled that feeling.

"Lord Baby Jesus, Thank you for answering my prayer. My heart is filled with such gladness and joy! Thank you Baby Jesus for granting the desires of my heart today. Glory to you and let there be continued peace within my heart. I promise to fulfill my part of the prayer and give Daddy all my heart and love. May we continue forward on this path together. With you, Lord all things are possible. Thank you again, I love you, Jesus. Amen." Allie crossed herself and then crawled under her covers with a big smile on her face.

I was so thrilled to see my little girl happy again that I didn't think about the content of her prayer. Feeling quite pleased with myself, I went to bed relieved that she was no longer in torment.