All Comments on 'A Plumbing Opportunity'

by passion2share

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 5 years ago
Very enjoyable.

Nicely written and very sexy. I’m looking forward to the next instalment.

netowlnetowlover 5 years ago
Good story Waiting for the next chapter

This was a simple straight to the point story with no weird cliche. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Every stepdad should be so lucky to have a stepdaughter to have sex with. I know I was. I came into her life when she was 14, shortly after her dad died from a brain tumor. I watched Kris grow into a very beautiful young lady, and eventually started fantasizing about her when having sex with her mom. Kris got pregnant during her senior year of high school, apparently because she liked to have sex. After her baby was born, she told me that she'd watched me and her mom have sex many times, and had wished that she could've been with me instead of her mom. Kris and I started spending a lot of time together, especially when her mom worked a late shift. Kris's second child was actually mine. I "volunteered" to babysit every chance I got because Kris paid me with sex. Kris and I had 2 more kids together before her mom walked in on Kris paying me for watching the kids the night before. Our divorce was simple, and we've even remained friends because my ex loves her grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love my step daughter and seems she does me also when she turned 20 she started being my lover very enjoyable sex , live as a couple for the last 10yrs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous